It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Will I Am Legend

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Everybody knows the “food pyramid” which like the Masonic pyramid on the dollar “bill” has a final division at the “eye” for sweets/CANDY.

But has everybody seen the Marilyn Manson food pyramid animation? Look at this picture. (MM) Marilyn Manson is standing atop the pyramid where the sweets/candy are. Look at the number of relevant resonant Masonic images here: The Masonic pyramid with (MM) Marilyn Manson on top, representing candy like M&M candies, (MM) Mandy Moore’s album “Candy,” Madonna’s album “Hard Candy,” and (WW) Willy Wonka chocolate.

www.scam.com...

The image link isn't working, so you'll have to go to this site and scroll down until you see Marilyn Manson. Then check out the pics/video.
You’ll also notice one of the JFK in the pyramid picture. Marilyn Manson sings (KK) King Kill – 33 about a JFK. Dealey Plaza was shaped like a pyramid, and the Masons erected an obelisk with flame there and lit "eternal flame" on JFK's grave in Arlington. This is all Masonic symbolism.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

The technique is called Alliteration. It is a literary device and as you mentioned Mickey Mouse, you forgot:

1. Donald Duck
  2. Beetle Bailey

It's used in song lyrics ...

Penitentiary is packed, with promise makers

There is nothing here.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm aware of what alliteration is and double-letter alliteration is used by Masons all the time. It's not just MM and KK, they use this technique often. And once again, I'm aware that not every case of double-letter alliteration is Masonic, but these examples I'm giving you ARE, based on my solid research.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I don't mean to sound rude, but what you are calling solid research seems to simply be making connections based on nothing but the false connection you have made.

You connect Mickey Mouse to masonry, but exclude Donald Duck, where is the evidence for this?

You are fine with Mandy Moore and Marilyn Manson, But Hockey Player Ken Klee is out.

Show me the solid research that proves your theories. Don't just throw out stuff like

"Will is like Bill. You pay the Bill at a restaurant. You Leave a Will to your family. Will is like Millionaire, like William Gates, the Billionaire."

What about Billionaire Vincent McMahon? McMahon = MM. Like the candies M&M's and the rapper Eminem (MM) who is also know as Marshal Mathers (MM). He changed his persona to Mr. McMahon MMM. He is also a Millionaire (Willianaire) like William Shapkespear (WS) or Will-iam-Legend, or Will Smith (WS) or Will-iam Gates (WG). Who is better known as Bill Gates or BG. Which is like Big Gun which was used to kill JFK, who was killed by masons.

Do you see any 'solid research' in the above paragraph?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
What about Billionaire Vincent McMahon? McMahon = MM.

There you go, now you're getting the hang of it! Vince (MM) McMahon is owner of the (WW)F which is the same acronym as elite/globalist Prince Philip's WWF World Wildlife Foundation. Vince is a Stone Mason and so are many of his wrestlers.

"Stone" Cold Steve Austin. Notice all his Masonic shirts (double-headed eagle, skull and bones):

The "Rock" Mason/wrestler/actor notice the highlighted "M" in the MuMMy Poster:

The Rock is in a new movie called "Southland Tales" which is all about conspiracy/NWO. He acts alongside (MM) Mandy Moore and a character in the film played by Sarah Michelle Gellar is (KK) Krysta Kopowski.

Mason "Diamond" Dallas Page is here giving the same diamond/triangle mudra as Mason Jay-Z. Reported in Rolling "Stone" magazine, supposedly Diamond Dallas Page SUED Jay-Z for stealing his sign. This is just a publicity stunt - the symbol is Masonic:

sirjorgewwe.blogspot.com...

Mason Hollywood Hulk Hogan wearing their NWO New World Order brand logo.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So, how does Charlton Heston and The Omega Man fit into all this? And what about the original? Does it fit in as well?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
tomsen, i could swear ive read this same exact mario/wario mike myers / waynes world post from you more than a few times now, and it always seems to be in a different thread.

its quite obvious you are just copying and pasting the same text over and over, aka spam. How about forming your own opinion on the spot for once, and backing it up, instead of regurgitating the same tired dialog as always.

Not that I am against your message, it's just really, really boring to read the same thing over and over. At least come up with some fresh material to keep us entertained.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

(MM) Eminem, Marshall Mathers is our Masonic skinny, white guy "hero" who once again gives our generation a musical false rebellion. Eminem is always supposedly in court over all the controversy he stirs up by swaring at politicians like Bush and Cheney. See how this encourages us to channel our rebelious feelings in a negative/trivial manner? Eminem even talks about "As we move toward a New World Order" but never helps expose the NWO, Masons, or anything of the sort. (Note: compare Eminem's false rebelious rap to Immortal Technique and Sick Since real rebelious rap)

Wow, you are way off on this one. Eminem is the most outspoken and honest artist I know, and he is very anti government.

The anti Bush song "Mosh" is the best political song ever written, imo.

nl.youtube.com...

Would a Masonic skinny, white hero make a song like that?

What about this?

nl.youtube.com...

The guy was named Marshall Matters by his mother, you think she gave him a MM-initial name when he was born, so he could grow up to be a famous rapper, and symbolize a connection with Masonry?

I don't know about the other persons you mentioned, but you are wrong about Eminem.

Edit: One more thing, you say Eminem is a false rebel and Immortal Technique is a real rebel, yet they have made rebellious songs together, so something doesn't add up there.

[edit on 13/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Whew, that was really crazy....you really have to open your mind up for that....Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Disney was not a 33rd degree Freemason .. and I looked around and I see nothing that says Will Smith was or is a Prince Hall Mason.

As you can see by his "G" avatar and name "Rock"Puck, this member is a Mason. He, like all the other Masons on this site have and will continue to deny that most Hollywood celebrities are Masons because they have everything to lose once this information is out to the public.

So I just wanted to say, Walt Disney and Will Smith ARE indeed Masons, but I respect the right of RockPuck and other ATS Masons to say what they wish.

OK.. but no Grand Lodge lists them as such, and as I said, when Will Smith became famous he was in high school, and even when he went on air, he was still to young to be a Mason..

So .. I am kinda confused on your logic. It almost sounds as if your saying that because I am a Mason I only lie, and because you are NOT a Mason, only you can be telling the truth..

Yet you offer no actual evidence that supports what you say.

Because you see my friend, when you make a claim against someone, YOU must prove it. Not me. It's like saying "Your gay" I say "No I'm not?" you say "Prove it" .. make much sense? .. No. Neither does your argument. It lacks all form of logic what so ever.

So you say Will Smith is a Mason .. well my friend, tell me what lodge he belongs to? What year did he join? What degree is he currently? What positions did he hold? Did you know Prince Hall Masonry is not Regular Masonry?

Same thing for Disney. He was an avid bigot, I don't see him as the type to conspire with a group he probably hated.

So show me what lodge he belonged to.

It really shouldn't be that hard if what you say is true.

I won't address your other posts in this thread.. nothing is on topic. Ironically even after a warn it doesn't faze you, you still go against the moderating staff.

I suppose every family that begin their children's names with a specific letter are in on a conspiracy to right?
What a joke. Seriously.

I am waiting for a decent conspiracy theorist to come along, not one guy with 10 handles and a couple of followers who eat it up.

EDIT to add...

Why would Masons lie about who is famous anyways? .. We tend to brag about the famous men who became Freemasons (great men join Masonry, Masonry does not make them great) .. It's like there is a mental block with some people that they either lack the mental capacity to understand, or are to self absorbed to see past themselves and their own conceded thoughts. Simply amazing. Brad Paisley is a Freemason. How come you didn't list him or any of his songs? Just Google Image it, there are plenty of pictures of him with an apron on even.

www.masonicinfo.com...

Famous Masons A-L .. naming almost every famous Mason, ever. With the likes of:

Coward, Charles "The Count of Auschwitz" - Camberwell Old Comrades Lodge No. 4077, UGLE. "The Count of Auschwitz" as he would come to be known, joined the British Army in 1937 and was captured by the Germans in 1940. In retrospect the Germans would have deeply regretted capturing Coward as he probably did more damage to the German cause than he ever could have done had he not been captured, for as a POW he basically launched a one man war. He escaped a total of nine times, including two times before he had even arrived at a POW camp! During one escape Coward was awarded the Iron Cross while posing as a wounded soldier in a German army field hospital. During another, Coward spotted a V-1 Rocket base and managed to convey its location to British Intelligence. Between escapes, Coward managed to continuously thwart the German war effort, organizing numerous acts of sabotage while serving on work details. For the remainder of the war, Coward continuously sent coded messages regarding military intelligence via letters to his family. In 1943, Coward was sent to the notorious Auschwitz . Here he was appointed the International Red Cross liaison for British prisoners of war in the area. In this position, he devised an elaborate scheme to "buy" corpses of non-Jews by bribing guards with Red Cross supplies. At night, when Jews deemed unfit to work were being marched to the gas chambers, they would quickly jump out of line and conceal themselves in a ditch. Coward would then arrange for the corpses he had purchased to be spread along the road to substitute for the hidden Jews, who would then be smuggled away to freedom, using the identities of the corpses. In this way, Coward is estimated to have saved 400-800 Auschwitz inmates from death. Coward also used his Red Cross position to smuggle food and other supplies to Jewish prisoners, including dynamite, which was used to partially destroy the gas chambers. In 1944, Coward was transferred to a small work camp and was conscripted to work in an IG Farben-run coal mine. Along with his fellow POW's, Coward did his best to deliberately slow down and sabotage production. After the war, Coward testified at the Nuremburg trials, and in 1953 testified in a lawsuit brought against IG Farben for using slave labor. During this trial the German judge commended Coward for his courage and remarked: "He did this for the mere reason he and the prisoners were fellow human beings". In 1963 Coward was awarded the title of one of the Righteous Among the Nations and had a tree planted in his honour in the Avenue of Righteous Gentiles in Israel. A book about Coward's exploits, The Password is Courage , was published in 1954, and a movie of the same name was produced in 1962. He was also awarded the Israeli Peace medal; one of only two British citizens to be so honored, the other recipient being Bro. Winston Churchill.

Very proud to call that man a Brother.

Clark, William - American explorer and frontier politician who joined another Freemason, Meriwether Lewis on the Lewis and Clark expedition (1804-6), the first overland exploration of the American West and Pacific Northwest. Clark was responsible for the careful mapmaking. He later served as Native American agent and governor of the Missouri Territory (1813-1821).

And of course many hundreds if not thousands of other Freemasons that are considered "famous".

We promote them, support them and are proud to be associated with them. Why hide it? If anything, it actually helps us by showing potential brethren what kind of men join our organization.

[edit on 5/13/2008 by Rockpuck]

LOL, another edit.. I did not design my Avatar, I'm a Marty did.. and I quite like his work to be honest. No, he is not a Mason. And the word "Rock" in my name refers to Rock music which I like, be it modern Rock, oldies Rock, Celtic Rock, Punk Rock... and the word "Puck" refers to the fact that all my life, especially through high school, I played hockey. Music and Sports. Nothing to do with Masonry. In fact, I have used this handle everywhere since I was 15, and did not become a Mason until 5 months after joining ATS.

Assumption, with no research, presented as facts. Proven wrong.

Again.

[edit on 5/13/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Just a brief one as I intend to formulate a longer reply later, but, got to point out that in no way is Eminem dressed as Michael Myers in that photo, Jason Vorhees of Friday 13th films maybe...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
FT, i highly recommend this book to you if you want to cite famous freemasons:

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

it's called 10,000 Famous Freemasons. Should be more than enough to draw up some interesting theories without fabricating information.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
When it comes to eminem there might be something there - Lose Yourself

"This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order"

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen

What about Billionaire Vincent McMahon? McMahon = MM.

There you go, now you're getting the hang of it! Vince (MM) McMahon is owner of the (WW)F which is the same acronym as elite/globalist Prince Philip's WWF World Wildlife Foundation. Vince is a Stone Mason and so are many of his wrestlers.

Hang on, how come he gets credit for his 2cents, but when I do an amazing connection from Marc Bolan of T-rex to the upcoming apocalypse you ignore it? I even found out who William Legend was for you
Double standards !

I say that you're a member of the Masons feeding disinfo into the populace

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
When it comes to eminem there might be something there - Lose Yourself

"This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order"

The part; "the world is mine for the taking, make me king" is about being a succesfull rapper, that's what the song is about, it's from the movie 8-mile.

The fact that he mentions the NWO is because he knows what is going on and in some of his songs are definately pitted against NWO, government, Bush.

I could qoute dozens of Eminem lines that are against the PTB. Just listen to the songs I linked in my earlier post.

"Mosh" and "White America".

If you look at the comments on "Mosh" at Youtube, you'll see that it attracts a lot of anti-NWO and anti-Bush people.

[edit on 14/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
A pretty interesting thread, too bad so much of it has been removed. If the accusations of ‘cut and paste’ are true then I can see why I suppose. While there does seem to be some overreaching by the op, the basic observations are pretty good IMO.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
its a bit funny actually.
it is true that alot of copy/paste had been done in different threads where freight was clearly going off topic but then he finally made a new thread for the information and put it in the right place but as you can see it also got deleted. Fair enough if they had of cleared out the off topic posts in the other threads clearly just went a little overboard.
Hopefully freight will create a new thread with his information once again this one just looks a little too messy.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Will Smith's 'I am Legend':

Not enough like the Richard Matheson's novella to be authentic to the original material and not nearly as gripping as the amazing but not-the-same-as-the-book Charlton Heston 70's 'Omega Man' version (original title pre-Hollywood-ization: 'I Am Legend').

This 'modern' version lacked the engrossing humanity of 'Omega Man', in which the victims of the disease were misguided and pathetic instead of deadly super-human video game sprites.

This film needed to make a choice on which (excellent) source material to run with- the haunting bleakness of the original book or the gripping hopefulness of the Omega Man film- or, ideally, the best of both. It failed on all counts and fails as a pale shadow of either, very disappointing. But at least it wasn't as awful as the abortive 'Wild Wild West' was, oh sadness great.

PS I like Will Smith, but his enormous potential is consistently being failed by his talent-less writers and producers.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I don't mean to sound rude, but what you are calling solid research seems to simply be making connections based on nothing but the false connection you have made....

...What about Billionaire Vincent McMahon? McMahon = MM. Like the candies M&M's and the rapper Eminem (MM) who is also know as Marshal Mathers (MM). He changed his persona to Mr. McMahon MMM. He is also a Millionaire (Willianaire) like William Shapkespear (WS) or Will-iam-Legend, or Will Smith (WS) or Will-iam Gates (WG). Who is better known as Bill Gates or BG. Which is like Big Gun which was used to kill JFK, who was killed by masons.

Do you see any 'solid research' in the above paragraph?

OH...MY...GOD!

This is the proof I was waiting for to connect Vince McMahon to the assination of John F. Kennedy. I always knew he was involved.

Thank You.

[edit on 5/17/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join