It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Will I Am Legend

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I hope Mirthful Me won't mind me thanking you on his behalf for your appreciation of our actions but for future reference a simple U2U would have sufficed and been more appropriate.

Now, let's all please use this thread to address the topic The Will I Am Legend as the author intended.

Jak

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi freight tomsen,

I have a question for you;

Of all the people mentioned above that you claim to have Masonic connections, the one I most seriously doubt is Eminem. His past is fairly well documented, we know that he was basically trailer trash that got abused by everyone around him as a kid, and then got pissed off and told the world about it.

How could he have been born into a Masonic family, or born into Masonic control? The only way that he could be part of any Masonic organisation is if he was recruited at a later stage when 'they' thought he was influential enough to be useful. But if he was recruited after birth, then there is no way that his name, Marshal Mathers, or MM as you have pointed out, can have any relation to freemasonry.

This brings me to my point; what would it mean to your theory, or your beliefs regarding masonic control over popular culture, if one, or many, of these examples you have provided turn out to be false?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Disney was not a 33rd degree Freemason .. and I looked around and I see nothing that says Will Smith was or is a Prince Hall Mason.

"Fresh Prince" .. is from the 80's. And when he began the show, would have been to young to be a Mason. lol.

That was easy enough to find out.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Mini-Me backwards is like Eminem

No it isnt. Count the 'i's
its em-inim

Which if you type it in google, brings up a battery for a Minolta Camera
www.watchbattery.co.uk...
or someones radio station
www.last.fm...

All is not lost though. You could change your conspiracy to say that Dr Evil and Mini-Me were trying to rule the world like the Masons

And/or that Dr Evil backwards is 'liverd', which is almost the word 'lizard' and actualy IS the world Lizard if you take the hyphen from Mini-Me and put the 'v' from Evil on its side, refering ofcourse to Reptoids and how they, in secret, control the world

Here to help!

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Modulus
Hi freight tomsen,

I have a question for you;

Of all the people mentioned above that you claim to have Masonic connections, the one I most seriously doubt is Eminem. His past is fairly well documented, we know that he was basically trailer trash that got abused by everyone around him as a kid, and then got pissed off and told the world about it.

How could he have been born into a Masonic family, or born into Masonic control? The only way that he could be part of any Masonic organisation is if he was recruited at a later stage when 'they' thought he was influential enough to be useful. But if he was recruited after birth, then there is no way that his name, Marshal Mathers, or MM as you have pointed out, can have any relation to freemasonry.

This brings me to my point; what would it mean to your theory, or your beliefs regarding masonic control over popular culture, if one, or many, of these examples you have provided turn out to be false?

Marshall Mathers came into pop US culture light as a leading white Gen-X youth figure through a satanic process which engulfs all power-seeker of this world, Satan beeing the Prince of it all. Masons, and USA as a masonic entity, use [esoteric] knowledge to spread-light-of-Reason-into-the-world (luciferianism ?), not seeing that reason is in many way a mean to achieve the Self's appetence for power. Christ knew well about reasonators...

However, to indulge into numerologisms as put forth by the OP, let's remind to all ATSers that WWW=Waw Waw Waw= 666.

Also 'me' writing this, 'you' reading it, and the Three (Score ?) Amigos silently bucking from it, are all a part of the Big Deception that's simply going on...

Oh : There's NO hidden truth, - within ATS or elsewhere. Truth IS everyone's mind. The rest is SS (Satan's S*it).

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Eminem is a felon, he cannot be a Mason.

Sometimes people look to far into things, when the truth in reality was staring at them in the face the entire time..

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm enjoying this!

As for The William Legend, does anyone else have some insight into this?

Bill Legend was the drummer with 70's glam rock band T-rex
Was Marc Bolan killed when he found out about Bill's masonic connection and threatend to reveal it in music similar to Mozart with "The Magic Flute"?

Attending Marc Bolan's funeral was David Bowie, whose real name is David Robert Jones, almost identical to Davy Jones who sang for the monkees.
The Monkees disbanded in 1970, the same time that David Bowie released a single called 'Prettiest Star' with non other than Marc Bolan on guitar

The 'Prettiest Star' in the sky is non other than Venus which is not a star at all but a planet. It is also known as Morning Star or the Evening Star. Both of these names are the first and last steam locomotives produced in England, of which I will return later.

(pauses to drink more coffee)

The people who studied this planet most were the Mayans, who have predicted that the Earth will be destroyed on Friday 21 December 2012.
Remember the steam locomotives above? Well Robert Stevenson built the Morning Star. Also of that name is Robert Louis Stevenson, the famous author who wrote Treasure Island. Was the island in Treasure Island the same island as featured in Daniel Defoe's Robinson Crusoe? In which featured Crusoe's friend 'Friday'
The same day as when the world is expected to be destroyed.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
In this post let's focus on the "all-seeing eye" Freemasonic symbol found everywhere from CBS to AOL to Dairy Queen to the back of the dollar "bill."

Here's (MM) Marilyn Manson with his trademark single contact, make-up only on one eye:

Here's (MM) Eminem covering his eye with one hand, giving a Masonic single eye photo:

Here's (MM) Mickey Mouse winking us a suspicious one eye:

Here's (JJ) Jazzy Jeff (Will Smith's DJ) holding a magnifier up to one eye:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Here are some more double-M cross-overs:

Here’s M&M’s as the “Official Candy of the (MM) MillenniuM” and Will Smith’s WillenniuM:

Here is gossip columnist (MM) Michael Musto posing as (MM) Marilyn Monroe:

Here’s (MM) Marshall Mathers as (MM) Michael Myers, once live, once in toy form.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Remember I posted about this repeating MM sound being like Mom, Momma, Mmm Mmm good, and Ommmm? This vibration is the first one to leave an infants lips. This is the vibration on the lips of all yogis. If you listen to Digeridoo music, or special tones played simultaneously (there are many software programs which do this)... when you listen to them in headphones for a few minutes your left and right brain waves balance out. Most people's left brain's are over active while right brain-wave functions are depressed, certain tones like the Ommm bring them in sync.

So, here's a picture perfectly resonating this concept. (MM) Mike Myers as the "Love Guru" with "OM" written on a palm pilot.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Rigel

Eminem is a felon, he cannot be a Mason.

Sometimes people look to far into things, when the truth in reality was staring at them in the face the entire time..

I don't think he's a mason. I think he became famous in USA because USA's paradigm is one of worldly power, and which promotes powerless leaders to protect true worldly leaders (which are loosers in my view - loosers of what life is as a TRULY SPIRITUAL initiation...).

I think masonry became pointless since it separated from its operating ways from cathedral's times. I think that speculative masonry is satanic in the way that there's nothing to speculate about, except if you need to feel strong when you've never understood through natural, non-initiatical way that Strength Is God's, So Yours.

I think that masons are a highly hierarchical society that is clearly related to sumerian or egyptian socio-structure, i.e. a big-master followed and supported by little-masters ruling a people of underrated plebeians... Sounds like USA ?

I think that social truth is to be found in the Judeo-Christic paradigm as a dynamic preparing ANARCHISM. Untill this the Beast must grow, die, grow again then die again, then forever. It's rather healthy by these days.

I write this post in memory of Moses, Socrates, Christ, Plotinus, Charles Fourier and the Prince Kropotkin.

Cheers Mr Mason Rockpuck.

*Edit : $pelling.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Rigel]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
(MM) Mandy Moore (real name Amanda Leigh) was a (MM) Mickey Mousketeer since a little child. Here’s a picture highlighting the M:

Here is (MM) Mandy Moore’s album “Candy” as in M&M candy or (WW) Willy Wonka Chocolate:

Here’s Johnny Depp as (WW) Willy Wonka. Notice the one eye:

(M) Madonna’s new album is called “Hard Candy.”

Madonna has also been photographed wearing a pyramid and all-seeing eye jacket:

What this Willy Wonka Mandy Moore Madonna "Candy" is is something psychedlic (as suggested by Madonna's MesMerizing cover and Willy Wonka's Oompa Loompa psychedlic munchkin trippyness). It's a psychedelic "secret" which is "secreted" inside our own pineal glands but jumpstarted by certain drugs. To learn more download my FREE book The Atlantean Conspiracy (link in signature) and read the chapter "7/7/7"

P.S. mods, I know you don't want embeded pictures, but for some reason that I can't figure out, that Eminem and this Mandy Moore Candy picture aren't showing up as "external link" even though I'm using the correct button. Are they ok to keep like that?

[edit on 13-5-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well if you're ONLY interested in people with MM in their name, heres some more to tie in with your fantasy:

Mads Mikkelsen
Mako
Malcolm McDowell
Mandy Moore
Marc McClure
Marilyn Monroe
Mark Moses
Marlee Matlin
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
Mary McCormack
Mary McDonnell
Mary Stuart Masterson
Matthew Marsden
Matthew McConaughey
Matthew Modine
Megan Mullally
Mercedes McCambridge
Meredith Monroe
Mia Maestro
Michael Madsen
Michael McKean
Michael Moore
Michael Moriarty
Michael Murphy
Michelle Monaghan
Mickie McGowan

Don't forget the WMs

Walter Matthau
Wendie Malick
Wentworth Miller
William H. Macy

And the MWs

M. Emmet Walsh
Mae West
Mare Winningham
Marius Weyers
Mark Wahlberg
Mark Williams
Marlon Wayans
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Melora Walters
Michael Wincott
Michael Winslow
Michael-John Wolfe
Michelle Williams
Mike White

and the WWs

Wil Wheaton

Do any of these guys get included?

I'll be honest, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel using 'Willy Wonka'

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Disney was not a 33rd degree Freemason .. and I looked around and I see nothing that says Will Smith was or is a Prince Hall Mason.

As you can see by his "G" avatar and name "Rock"Puck, this member is a Mason. He, like all the other Masons on this site have and will continue to deny that most Hollywood celebrities are Masons because they have everything to lose once this information is out to the public.

So I just wanted to say, Walt Disney and Will Smith ARE indeed Masons, but I respect the right of RockPuck and other ATS Masons to say what they wish.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

I can tell by the Dr. Evil's evil eye in your avatar that your long list of MM and MW's was meant to "discredit" me in some way. The fact is I have never heard of half of the people you mentioned. I'm aware that people exist in the world who have nothing to do with Masonry, yet their names are MMs or MWs. I'm telling you that certain personas aren't just coincidence. They are intentionally done by the Masons both behind the scenes and in the spotlight.

You also tried to detract by saying Mini-Me isn't like Eminem backwards because there is an extra "I." I'm aware it's not exactly the same and that's why I (very carefully) said "like." But you detractors are impeccable... nobody wants to encourage or help with this kind of research/discussion. Everybody would rather jump to the conclusion that I'm nuts and the Masons don't own Hollywood.

Newsflash, they run Hollywood, ATS, and the world.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I just wanted to itterate as we all know "a picture's worth a thousand words" and I've put external links to LOTS of pictures. Please do take the time to view each and every picture. Just reading the words I'm writing doesn't get the message across. Thanks.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Everybody would rather jump to the conclusion that I'm nuts and the Masons don't own Hollywood.

Shhhhh......you may want to downplay the "nuts" part. And for what it's worth...I haven't really "jumped" to that conclusion.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thanks for all of the research you've done. I appreciate your work against freemasons/luciferians.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Mark Roazhar

I can tell by the Dr. Evil's evil eye in your avatar that your long list of MM and MW's was meant to "discredit" me in some way.

Actually, that's 'Ernst Stavro Blofeld' as played by Donald Pleasence, which Dr Evil was partially based on
I have no interest in discrediting you as you seem perfectly capable of doing it for me, I'm just passing you some fuel for your fire.

Michael Moore would be a good person to put on the list!

The fact is I have never heard of half of the people you mentioned. I'm aware that people exist in the world who have nothing to do with Masonry, yet their names are MMs or MWs. I'm telling you that certain personas aren't just coincidence. They are intentionally done by the Masons both behind the scenes and in the spotlight.

Why would the Masons play such silly games, when it would be easier for them to put it on a list? Advertising your presence seems ironic for a secret society

You also tried to detract by saying Mini-Me isn't like Eminem backwards because there is an extra "I." I'm aware it's not exactly the same and that's why I (very carefully) said "like." But you detractors are impeccable... nobody wants to encourage or help with this kind of research/discussion. Everybody would rather jump to the conclusion that I'm nuts and the Masons don't own Hollywood.

Do you think that for such a society, that if you discovered their secrets or even got slightly close to them, they would allow you to live? The fact that you're posting is testimony that you're far far from the truth, and pedalling hard

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar

Do you think that for such a society, that if you discovered their secrets or even got slightly close to them, they would allow you to live? The fact that you're posting is testimony that you're far far from the truth, and pedalling hard

People can make their own minds up as to whether these truly are Masonic secrets or not. I, for one, KNOW this information to be true. I have been threatened on more than one occasion by members of your "friendly fraternity" so don't throw that at me.

If you Masons come after me physically in anyway I will defend myself and I have a large network of friends/family/infowarriors who will carry on promoting The Atlantean Conspiracy with exponential vigor if attempts are made on my life. Those of you in the dark, laugh all you'd like, I'm completely serious and as I said in this thread "Should ATS members make this pledge?":

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I, Eric Dubay, will never commit suicide nor will I disappear from ATS unless banned, killed, or the global conspiracy ends and we have nothing left to discuss. As you Masons well know, "if you strike me down (The Atlantean Conspiracy) shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." Downloads are in the tens of thousands now. The snowball of truth-seekers spreading this secret society/NWO information is completely out of your control and mine.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by freight tomsen]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join