It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Bodhisattva = The One

Many here may question this belief, but Buddhism the Lumen ab Verum speaks to the same end. The few Illuminon whom believe interpret a passage of the Lumen ab Verum which states that "The One" will rise in the time of need seeking to better humanity at any personal cost, and will bring about an age of Light through his Enlightenment.

On the hour of the long night, a flame will appear in the void that will rekindle the light of destiny

The Lumen ab Verum has never been wrong, therefore I believe in its word and message. Although this is simply one passage, I fear the revelation of more will undo that which has yet to pass.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Kvasir - Can you give us any information on Remnant activities? Do they remain disjointed and cellular or are they working together?

Based on conversations with Maban I have the impression that the Lumen ab Verum is a physical object or artifact. It also seems like the Remnants are trying desperately to steal or destroy it.

My interpretation or understanding of the nature of the Lumen ab Verum leads me to believe that those who unworthy of it cannot steal it, possess it or destroy it.

I understand if you can't confirm or deny any of this. For many of us the Lumen ab Verum remains one of the biggest mysteries of this thread.

The other, of course, is the Three Truths. That was one topic Maban absolutely would not discuss and I imagine it was for good reason.

Thanks!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
lumen ab verum

'Free' online translation into english.

The eye counting from truth

Verum- Truth
Lumen-The eye
Ba-counting? (Seems a reasonable assumption.)

Evidence Eye of Horus is something that is counted or measured.

Source: The book of opening of the mouth

'I am thoth who journeyeth at the two seasons to seek for the eye of the lord. I have come, i have found the eye, i have reckoned it up for its lord.

Maban mentioned the answers were to be found in ancient egyption mythology. I can only guess what it might mean. I would hope kvasir might enlighten us but i dont hold up much hope.
Why do i get the feeling we must figure it out for ourselves or the alternative is that there is no meaning?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

When Maban first mentioned the Lumen ab Verum in U2U, I gave two translations he thought were 'spot on' and closest to the original meaning of the writing on the device. I shared this before when Tenzin was here after the bad news was received, but I can again I suppose.

Lumen=Light (spritual), Understanding, The Eye
ab = from, out of
Verum = truth

Light from Truth
Understanding from Trurth

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Evidence Eye of Horus is something that is counted or measured

I suppose its probably another false trail as it could mean the fractions in the udja eye. Damn.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera

Evidence Eye of Horus is something that is counted or measured

I suppose its probably another false trail as it could mean the fractions in the udja eye. Damn.

"Counted" could be "given high importance"? "Measure" as in "a means to an end"? Just maybe?

I think based on what Kvasir just said following what I had posted earlier, Buddhism yields a good deal as well. I'd suggest following associations without inhibition while not bending things so as to distort them, ending up in a fruitless dead end. Maban never said "ba"; he said "ab".

I take it the etymology of "ba" in relation to the Eye of Horus is rooted in Ancient sheepherdercraft, where one had to be all-seeing so as not to lose track while counting one's flock?

[edit on 5/9/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kvasir
Bodhisattva = The One

Many here may question this belief, but Buddhism the Lumen ab Verum speaks to the same end. The few Illuminon whom believe interpret a passage of the Lumen ab Verum which states that "The One" will rise in the time of need seeking to better humanity at any personal cost, and will bring about an age of Light through his Enlightenment.

That is an awful lot of responsibility for one set of shoulders to bear.

On the hour of the long night, a flame will appear in the void that will rekindle the light of destiny

The Lumen ab Verum has never been wrong, therefore I believe in its word and message. Although this is simply one passage, I fear the revelation of more will undo that which has yet to pass.

The Lumen ad Verum may not in this instance be wrong. That does not exclude the possibility that the interpretation of the available information may be wrong though. An interpretation is afterall based upon the perceptions of the interpreter, it should not be mistaken for a definitive and subjective translation.

Those who sought truth from it, only found fiction.

You may do well to listen to your own advice.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Kvasir - Can you give us any information on Remnant activities? Do they remain disjointed and cellular or are they working together?

They are working together; it would appear that either the NIA (or more likely) a new entity has aligned them against us.

Based on conversations with Maban I have the impression that the Lumen ab Verum is a physical object or artifact. It also seems like the Remnants are trying desperately to steal or destroy it.

My interpretation or understanding of the nature of the Lumen ab Verum leads me to believe that those who unworthy of it cannot steal it, possess it or destroy it.

This is correct.

The other, of course, is the Three Truths. That was one topic Maban absolutely would not discuss and I imagine it was for good reason.

Indeed, I also cannot disclose them.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Lumen ab Verum = Light of Truth = Eye of Ra’ = Eye of Horus

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

That is an awful lot of responsibility for one set of shoulders to bear.

Point being?

The Lumen ad Verum may not in this instance be wrong. That does not exclude the possibility that the interpretation of the available information may be wrong though. An interpretation is afterall based upon the perceptions of the interpreter, it should not be mistaken for a definitive and subjective translation.

The interpretation is indeed correct. This is merely one line of one passage amongst many. It is also from memory, from a sub-standard translation, from the source language. Unfortunately, anything I recite, will not be perfect; not as perfect as the original verbiage, in it's indigenous language.

The only room for interpretation is whether this "individual" has yet to be found by us, or is indeed an Enlightened One whom will find us when the time is right. Regardless, it is by the Lumen ab Verum's instructions that we are to aid this individual once properly identified. This act will bring about the new age of light. It will also eventually render all conventional governments obsolete.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
lumen ab verum

'Free' online translation into english.

The eye counting from truth

Verum- Truth
Lumen-The eye
Ba-counting? (Seems a reasonable assumption.)

Evidence Eye of Horus is something that is counted or measured.

Source: The book of opening of the mouth

'I am thoth who journeyeth at the two seasons to seek for the eye of the lord. I have come, i have found the eye, i have reckoned it up for its lord.

Maban mentioned the answers were to be found in ancient egyption mythology. I can only guess what it might mean. I would hope kvasir might enlighten us but i dont hold up much hope.
Why do i get the feeling we must figure it out for ourselves or the alternative is that there is no meaning?

A few posts back someone mentioned Red Shield as being a pre-name of Rothschild - I think it goes back to Ra's Shield - perhaps later on was changed to red shield? But I believe it originated from the era of Ra when he usurped the Egyptian throne and began the patriarch in lieu of the thousands of years of the goddess worship. I also think that Rockefeller is derived from (and I don't know it exactly, going from memory here) Ra - Ka - Pharoah.

The all seeing eye of Ra, and the Illuminati, coincidence?

Thoth as I understand was a brother of Ra with Ea as their father - and that when Thoth moved to south america he became known as the crying god because he was so sad at what was happening to his family by Ra and his 'supporters'.

Thoughts, anyone?

edited for grammar

[edit on 8-5-2009 by kshaund]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

This act will bring about the new age of light. It will also eventually render all conventional governments obsolete.

Amen to that.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Interesting quote from Dennis Fetch, who writes the blog 'The Illuminatus Observor" (sp):

Since all things proceed forth and "emanate" from the Alphabet, or "the God", who is Osiris, it would stand to reason that there remains an interconnectedness to all things, an interconnectedness viewable and available to all - if only people would dare to look up and see the splendor before them.

In this way does the SPIDER WEB prove to be symbolic of the Mysteries and of Nature equally. After all, it was Isis who fashioned her venomous snake from the spittal of the god "Ra" mixed with the dust so that she may learn the secret name of Ra, or when the truce was honored between Odin and Thor, all the Gods spit into a bowl and created the Giant Kvasir who was a sign of peace and prosperity and brought inspiration to poets.

So the "spittal" of Ra, and the "spit" of the "Gods", and the "Spider Web" become subtly and powerfully interconnected, oscillating on and off but emanating from the same phonetic archetypical source.

The "spitter" tells the tales over fires and in the theaters. The spitter weaves the stories orally that become the beliefs of the society, the nation, the religion.

The context of this quote was his explanation of "libraries" (i believe this to be repositories of knowledge or wisdom) and how they are not for "spitters", rather they are the domain of the "weaving spiders".

I'm sure there's more to this but I'm just posting as I go.

[edit on 5/8/09 by emsed1]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
....more from Fetch:

So we go deeper into the material, into the generated stories from all the spitters and spiders through time. Dictionaries are a good place to start, but dictionaries, like the agenda's of they who make them over the breadth of time, change just as sure with the shifting sands of time. At one era a truth might be revealed, while in a latter era, unscrupulous heathens oft wipe and edit the knowledge from the earlier scripts.

Such are the traitors humanity must deal with as it seeks to rise above the waves: the very people that most of humanity come to rely upon to aid in the rising are the very same people charged with immersing humanity further under the waves. Fortunately, enough has remained to piece the whole back together.

We are all but a grain of sand... indeed.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Point being?

Should I have one? If you are confused to the meaning of my statement I am happy to clarify, but any 'point' that I intended to make, has been made.

The interpretation is indeed correct. This is merely one line of one passage amongst many. It is also from memory, from a sub-standard translation, from the source language. Unfortunately, anything I recite, will not be perfect; not as perfect as the original verbiage, in it's indigenous language.

Indigenous to where?

There seems to be some goal post shifting going on. Is it a 'belief'? An 'interpretation'? Or as now seems to be the case a cold-hard-fact? Or perhaps, given your current situation and disbandment, you are grasping at the same myths that those who are seeking direction cling to? Although I may seem to be picking fault, I simply seek a little clarity. If you know the source of those myths or can shed any further light on their origin it would help to compose a clearer picture.

The only room for interpretation is whether this "individual" has yet to be found by us, or is indeed an Enlightened One whom will find us when the time is right. Regardless, it is by the Lumen ab Verum's instructions that we are to aid this individual once properly identified. This act will bring about the new age of light. It will also eventually render all conventional governments obsolete.

So you're looking and waiting presumably. Given your disbandment, how do you propose to help said individual? Obviously, I don't wish for specifics but it seems a fair question, are you and your compatriots in any position to aid this person? Presumably, if you are looking for them, so are the remanents? Wouldn't that individual require significant protection?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Since I was speaking of sheepherding in a prior post, I have to ask that if in fact it has never been wrong, could it be because it subtlely guides events on a planetary scale to a predetermined end, perhaps by giving you, the Shards, specific instructions or even through means that I should not be able to fathom?

Is the Lumen ab Verum actually more than a piece of technology but instead a living being or something containing a living being, though perhaps profoundly more alive than we mere simians would normally consider? My opinion from what has been said about it is that it exhibits behavior like that of a living entity.

Is the Lumen ab Verum accessible remotely by those individuals with whom the 'technology' is RNA-compatible?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hi kvasir.

Could you perhaps explain these dichotomies?

It seems to me that the Rothschild/Bavarian ‘illuminist ‘ group has the following characteristics. Of course I could be wrong but am still intrigued as to what you make of it all.
1) Light of Lucifer.
2) All seeing Eye of (Ra ?)
3) A messianic figure who will fulfill a prophecy/promise from god.
4) One world government referred to as a New World Order

Your Group i.e. illuminons which originated from a fracturing of the above group led by Baron Kniegge.
1) Light of Truth
2) Lumen ab Verum/Eye of Ra/Horus
3) A promised messianic figure ie The One
4) No world Government

Could you also state if this object called the Lumen ab Verum was connected either with Mount Hermon where the fallen angels where reputed to have came to earth or Hermopolis where the aliens/gods descended to earth.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hello Kvasir,

It seems now that you have not come to just give us some cryptic messages, but that you are also willing to discuss a little bit. So I hope you can answer some of my questions:

1.) As it was mentioned somewhere in this thread, there seem to be other mystic artifacts in other legends, which could possible be the very same item as the lumen ab verum.

Do you think that these items are representations of the lumen ab verum:

- the attik jomim (manna machine)

- the pillar stone of Jacob

- the holy grail

- the chintamani stone

- the Philosopher's Stone

- the Emerald Tablet

Could you tell us of any other artifacts/concepts (not yet mentioned in this thread), that are also representations of the lumen ab verum?

What do you think about the story of Nicholas Roerich finding the chintamani stone? What did he actually find if it was not the actual lumen ab verum? Something of real interest or just some piece of a stone?

Do you think there are other actual alien-artefacts, besides the lumen ab verum, whom one could consider to have "superpowers" or something like that.

And what do do think about the legend, that there are actually two stones. One magic stone posessed by hermes and one stone belonging to hercules and that both might be symbolized by the two pillars (of hercules or of masonry?) (I think this concept was mentioned in the documentary "the eye of the phoenix" that was linked in this thread)? So is there any other item similar to the lumen ab verum?

2.) Maban mentioned that there are actually some synchronicities between Thoth and Osiris. Thoth is the one who brought the Eye of Ra to egypt. So is there also any special connection between the lumen ab verum and Osiris that you know of.

3.) Do you think you can give us some hints (or maybe a sketch) of how the lumen ab verum looks like? Does it look like the egyptian paintings of the eye of horus? Or does it look like the capstone of a pyramid? Or does it look like a normal eye? Is it green? Is it round etc. Do you think that the winged disc is a symbol for that device?

4.) Do you think you can disclose to us a little bit more of what the Lumen ab Verum says about "The One"?

I just ask because I have some suspicions about who this person might be and how he will rise and I want to find out if your "records" speak about that person.

So do you think you can tell us a little bit more about this individuals origins, how he will rise, and why you think he might be an enlightened one or else why not?

Does the lumen ab verum also speak about other "minor" individuals (or another "minor" individual) who will also rise someday in the future, or maybe even about someone greater than "the one".

Is "the one" the same person maban mentioned earlier, whom he has allegedly found and who speaks as if he were a member of the shards although he may not even know about you and who would become an obstacle against darkness in the next few years? Is this Mabans personal interpretation/identification of "the one" or did he speak about a totaly different individual?

Thank you.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Kaleon]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Lumen ab Verum = Light of Truth = Eye of Ra’ = Eye of Horus

Please explain how the Light of Truth = Eye of Ra = Eye of Horus?

"Light" bearer, "Light" bringers, (ie Lucifer) in history usually refers to Ea who was "fallen" because he went against the "gods" (his family and the Orion Queen). Ra was a son of Ea and brought war along with his minions (the greys) and changed everything.

So if the Lumen ab Verum portrays Ra as the Light of Truth, I would respectfully suggest it is mistaken.

History always has Osiris (Isis) and Sirius (Osiris) as real people - they aren't - it's a marriage of civilizations, not people.

So my question is "why" this Lumen Ab Verum refers to Ra at all... and if it truly does, I personally wouldn't trust it one iota - even evil geniuses can make thinks that predict world events, especially if they're the ones in control to ensure it happens.

I posted earlier about Rothschilds and Rockefellers and their connections to Ra, but no one has responded.

I want to know the real truths too, and am ultra-suspicious based on what I've learned about these things, especially when Ra and Isis are worshipped like their kind gods, which neither are. Gods, yes, because they have the technology to imitate a god - but a Real God? Not in my definitions...

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join