It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is UFO a flying human???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

The flying panda makes much more sense that a flying human!!!!!!!!! I am seriously dissapointed in this thread. How stupid does one have to be to actually post this kind of B.S.? is the OP just looking for points knowing people will grab onto this? And how vapid is the person who does? Come on....

PSP

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Stumpy can you relax a bit, why are you so angry?

Let the profs handle this video and see what they can find, i thought this video hasn't been debunked yet so please remain calm!

[edit on 3-5-2008 by PSP]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Interesting because a couple of years ago thousands of people in a serbian(?) city witnessed a flying human being

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enceladus

I got this from The SUN news; after watching the video posted in the website I really can't say what this would be; please have a look at the video posted. Is it a real UFO? hoax? a cable car? Please share your views.

Could be a balloon. They come in all shapes and sizes. Big insects, birds, cars, Jesus, ....
It certainly doesn't fly unlike a balloon.

Omnigrail

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I never thought I would say this, but this time I have to. It looks like a bunch of balloons travelling on the wind.

I think that is what they are saying in this video.

video

Although when it is a balloon I would expect it to drift up or down the hill with the wind. Also when the mountain ends I would expect a trun or twist.
But I am not familiar wtih the currents there.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

1) Aliens from other planets. Not very possible since if there are aliens, they have no reason to be here. Infinite galaxy provides infinite places with infinite life forms.

We really have no idea what nuclear testing and strikes are doing to the galaxy and universe surrounding our planet - i mean, just look at how much we've sped up global warming.
These aliens are obviously much more advanced than our race technologically and spiritually and so they have a larger wealth of knowledge and their intentions here are to try and make us stop what we're doing before we quite possibly send off a ripple effect into the universe and rip the fabric of time and space or something of that nature.

None of us really know WHAT impact we're having on the space surrounding our planet. It's naive to ignore the signs that are EVERYWHERE and simply take "unfailingly facts" at face value.
Obviously our actions affect their world JUST AS MUCH as our own.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
www.youtube.com...

Case -closed.

It cant be case closed just because you say so, fact is it is unexplainable at this moment, thousands of people have seen this with their own eyes and id bet 90% would disagree with you, so excuse me if i make my own mind up.

Witches....in this day and age, where are the vampire and werewolves threads? Actually, never mind I said that.

Of course Witches exist im married to one for a start, ive never seen her fly on a broom, or even claim she can fly on a broom, or any o the other Witches i know for that matter, she does own a broom but for symbolism only, but to say Witches dont exist is a little silly, Witchcraft has always been an Nature based practice, trying to be one with Nature and the elements that make up Planet Earth and working with those elements for good, or bad if the Witch swings that way, but Witches i guarantee you Witches are very real ( see Here ). but not in the fairy tale fashion i think you are talking about.

Now for centuries there has been a popular myth of Witches flying on brooms, This comes from the practice of running around in fields with a broom between their legs, but there are reports of eyewitnesses reporting seeing this phenomena long ago because reports of this kind from hundreds of years ago couldn't be balloons or Military, so that leaves a mystery, even if it takes 20 threads with different evidence it cant be closed, i like many others here wish to know what this is.

I dont have the time right now but i shall tonight dig up the reports from centuries ago with drawings,im certain ive read them, and they all look the same to me, but it was down to the interpretation and mixed up stories, i guess im saying these sightings are by no means a modern thing which is the mystery for me anyhow.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by azzllin]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yet another blob on a bulured picture. how would you even begin to guess what it iis when you cant even see the rest of the stuff in the picture?

No perspective, no telling what size.

And to top sumthing off being a photo. how you ment to if what ever its ment to be hasnt juped/fell off some where.

A policeman said it fell on to his car.. didnt he look and see what it was?

Ignor me, i didnt see the video yet and someone spiked me with a pill last night haha. Not much sleep!

[edit on 3-5-2008 by MarktheSkepticUK]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wtf?! Now the YouTube links don't work. When they were working a little while ago, it looked like it COULD have been a human or humanoid attached to some kind of remote control drone.

(a little while later) OK they're up again. Don't tell me this one's got the CGI experts stumped...

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Thanx for posting that vid again, i did it before but it seems nobody want to look at it

If it is not one of this "SWAP" it is ballon, not a witch or aliens, what people on this board try to convince it is!

Look at this jet pack, there is a lot of footage of that but this one have a good psychobilly song on it

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hey people, I just don't think its any of those flying machines posted in the example some people gave. I'm not saying its ET now but it might be, because look at the seamlessness of the craft and it looks to be enclosed around whatever is controlling it. The shape of it is very odd, this is what I can deduce of it with a drawing in paint :

If it's government or private made, the geometries are very strange to whatever else is out there in personal flying technology. Why would they test it in Mexico? Do they think everyone is crazy over there and just think it might be folklore or something? This has to be the oddest thing and just to see it on videotape now is just mind blowing. If you watch how it moves you can see that it glides as gracefully as a bird with out any sight of thrusters or anything need to adjust altitude and speed.

I just want to push the ET button on this one guys, because this makes me nervous, makes me think Sci-Fi and out of this world crazy stuff. Also you ever wonder that if this secret government stuff was around that we would be utilizing it by now? I mean UFO's were claimed as government secret craft and they were around since the 40's and years later we got all this project X stuff. If it's really ours how come we are not using it? Why are we not unleashing this? If I were the leader of super-power countries I would tell the people. I would say : " There is good news! We have recovered alien technology from another world and it will make us be able to travel into our solar system and beyond faster than anything we've had. This is a great step for human kind. "

Thats pretty much all I wanted to say here.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Interesting video; but look at the shape of that object, that makes me think in a different way. Chances, it might be a human made but we need more proof before we close this subject. Thanks a lot for posting it.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Enceladus]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakelferd
If you watch how it moves you can see that it glides as gracefully as a bird with out any sight of thrusters or anything need to adjust altitude and speed.

Rusty, you got some valid point in your post; i wish our ATS subject experts to have a look at it and get a conclusion. Thanks a lot for your valid input.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This is ludicrous IMO. I am no professional but c'mon. First off, this video quality is HORRIBLE. How can you deduce anything from it? Why is it all UFO footage is terrible. Never perfectly clear? Maybe we all should think about that.
Second, this report comes from The Sun, which is just like The Enquirer. You cannot take these reports as 100 percent truths. So to believe the policeman's account is foolish. These papers write extras in their articles. That is why they are gossip papers.
I would have to say though that the WASP explanation seems the most logical. At least a machine of that type. No way is it balloons. Balloons do not fly parallel to the horizon as this object does. C'mon guys, let's not try to put something there that isn't. I love how things get twisted into witches, flying humans, blah blah blah. Don't you think people would be all over this if it was a flying human or even ET?
That is why the terrible footage. To make you think it is something ET or a "Flying Humanoid". Let's use our brains folks.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Palehorse, it's only a question of whether or not the footage is real, not whether or not the object in question can be reasonably considered a human(oid) attached to an undefined object.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
Palehorse, it's only a question of whether or not the footage is real, not whether or not the object in question can be reasonably considered a human(oid) attached to an undefined object.

Exactly, let our ATS professionals decide what this is with clear proof and I am sure a day or two we will get the right conclusion.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

I'm not saying that the same device, i just went to pointed out that there is some devices that are able to recreate this things and the wasp exist sine 70', so you take this kind of device then you disguise it or yourself and here it is, i really don't think there is something paranormal about it.
I really think someone is making fun of people, and poeple buy it!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

I think it is an unknown, if it wasn't how do they get away with flying it around in Mexico of all places? Furthermore I don't think we have this technology at our disposal, common sense says we would be likely to see it more and more. This is definitely a new thing and we haven't seen the likes of it in North America or any other country.

What would be the point of flying it around mountains and above small villages like in the video anyway? When the government was testing Stealth fighters no one knew about them until they were released and when they did test flights they put them above cloud cover. When they did bombing run tests those were done in remote locations between Nevada/Arizona.

C'mon now, you just have to think here, its not the usual behavior for one of our craft.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I believe the most compelling evidence for something occurring out of the ordinary, is that video from a few years back of the young Police Officer from Mexico City I believe it was. That guy was truly terrified out of his ever-loving mind, and described a "being" robed in black that jumped onto the hood of his Squad Car, bashing at his windshield, and then leapt off and went airborne. Some might say he was lying or exaggerating, but from the look of his eyes alone, you could see pure fright.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hiyah...

It appears the "Flying human" story has hit the mainstream media, at least at Fox News....

Spooky Flying Character Has UFO Watchers in Mexico Buzzing - Sensational sightings of a flying human above the skies of Mexico could be genuine, says a paranormal expert.

The mysterious woman-like figure was caught on camera as it hovered above mountains in Nuevo Leon city.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join