It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky sumbliminal messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Many authors omit symbology from the subliminal discussion, but often times what is not said is more important than what is said. Have you not walked down the road and noticed the faces of people. One can easily see anger, joy apprehension and so on in the faces of passer-bys. What about that lovely girl "doing" the hair spray ad. Pay close attention next time. See at what part of her anatomy she aims her phallicly (penis) shaped bottle of spray. See how she gently shakes her bottle of spray --symbolically masturbating the container of spray, and when all the hairs are just right, she releases the contents in a mist on her head (the symbollic big-O!).
How about the TV show Married with Children? Why wouldn't you just love to get a wife and a couple of kids after watching Al's misery? How about Kelly? Now there's a role for the "Master Race." Pure, bright and intelligent? Or dumb, slut blonde? Here's one for you "Master Race" types. Given the role Kelly plays, do you think the director ever #ED her in the mouth after a recording session?
Next time you view Married with Children keep those birthrates in mind: 3.9 per woman in the 1950s, 1.2 in the 1990s. Note: the TV was not in most homes until the mid-to-late 1950s. The mind manipulators have tricked you into not breeding! Through clever psychology, symbology, and subliminal stimuli the mind manipulators will soon have your birth rate at zero per female, or simply extinct! Excluding immigration, the population of the United States is on the decline!
THE AD MEN LAUGHINGLY CALL THE "BABY BOOMERS" BABY BOOMERS. THEY ARE THE LAST REPRODUCTIVE GENERATION!!!

--src:conspire.com

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think you can more accurately attribute the lower birthrate to the liberation of women and the birth control pill.

It is a myth to think that every woman wants to breed till her uterus prolapses. Most would prefer to have fewer children, spaced several years apart, so that they can get better medical care and better parental attention. And many women want something more out of life than to sweep floors and have babies till they, themselves die at an early age from medical complications.

In all societies of our world, when health care and birth control options improve, women choose improved health and opportunity for themselves and their children.

Our world is getting healthier and the gap between the rich and the poor is filling up with a middle class in many areas.

Hence the drop in birthrate.

(and I can't for the life of me see why anyone would watch "Married with Children" or some of the other stuff that passes for sitcoms these days. If you follow the Nielsen ratings, you'll know the ratings for shows like this is pretty abysmal. Top rated shows ("Law And Order" is one) don't fall withing your example.)

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 10:39 PM
link   
LAW & ORDER!!!! Great show, watching it right now, well, CI version. It great, regular, CI, SVU, all of them.

Anyways, I'm done, bye!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
you know that richard belzer from SVU is a conspiracy theorist? yeah, he put out a book called UFOs, JFK & Elvis. Good book, short, but it contains a good amount of conspiracies, mostly the JFK assasination though. After reading it I cant believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed kennedy alone.

Read it!

XAOS

new topics

top topics

join