It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy against Manhood.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I just have to say that I agree whole heartedly with the attack on manhood, but I don’t know about an actual conspiracy. Nonetheless, this is a serious issue.

There is a whole lot more to manliness than fighting, though. I’m a quick tempered Irishman who is no stranger to the problems it produces, but I don’t see Hollywood’s portrayal of real men as being mine. Violent, mirror-flexing muscle maniacs, who smoke, cuss, and have multiple sexual partners… A real man is a strong moral leader by consistent EXAMPLE, but will defend when necessary.

I don’t measure up to my own standards, but I aspire to greatness.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Finally some one puts the spot light on the biggest weopon the nwo is using. Remember the chapter in behold the pale hourse. (SILENT WEOPONS FOR QUIET WARS). The fact is the cia launched the womens lib. For a few reasons. One of them being to break down the family structure. When that happens the state gets more controle. NOT ONLY THAT when you remove the man or his athourotative presense out of the home you have a exactly what we have now. Young people with no integrity no morals no proper sense or ability to obey rules . Tottaly self centered.Having no real capability to have a real marrage because they dont have any true example of one. O yea they do TV .You no satin is so deceptave he will make you think he is for you . You take a couple that has bin together for years . Im talking 40 years plus. Ask the women about the roles of me and women. Then go talk yo an average young lady about the same subject ?WOW.... I believe there are more un happier people today than there was lets say 50 years ago.ESPECIALLY women . They have ben deceived the most by this nwo.We may have nicer things etc. ps I dont hate women at all . If any thing i am concerned them as well as us men. '' IN TIMES OF TYRANNY SPEAKING THE TRUTH IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT''. I am an african american who also sees clearly that the black race today is in BAD shape. Same powers behind that as well. If you can be so simple to copy any style like having your pants so low your boxers are showing looking like an idiot. What couldnt they do. please contact me at [email protected] hope to chat with you soon GOD bless.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Is there a conspiracy to deny Men's innate physical superiority?

Conspiracy of Silence?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm giving this a bump because I believe it is extremely relevant.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join