It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
there is more evidence than this.
That's not evidence. That's piss-poor transcription. You can read the text easily enough in this picture.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Really? Because when Steve Schnyder Public Affairs office of DIA was asked about it, he apparently did not know this or tell.

10.20.03 Reply
Mr Snyder,
You have stated that you have answered all our questions. This is NOT true. I would think that it's YOU losing your credibility. What about the freemason symbol on the capstone?

What about translations of all the writings on the floors of DIA (Denver International Airport)? What does "DZIT DIT GAII" mean?

Greg Ericson
Free Press International

Forgive me for assuming you grasped the obvious. The Free Mason symbol is on the capstone because they constructed the capstone. And interestingly enough "DZIT DIT GAII" translated means: "Free Press International-bringing you the real world news." Who knew!

Steve Snyder
Public Affairs Office
Denver International Airport

You've already been caught in a lie by telling us you answered all our questions. And now you're refusing to translate the writings that are all over the airport. The public has a right to know what these writings mean. We expect full translations from you. We also need the names of the people on the New World Order Commission. DIA has no contact information for the artists who painted the murals........ what a laugh...

Greg Ericson
FPI

Have you found the translations yet Steve?

Greg Ericson
FPI

It is quite apparent that Mr. Snyder has only fueled the conspiracy about the Denver International Airport. He has refused to provide translations for the coded messages at the airport. He also has not provided the names of the people on the New World Commission. Another question for Mr. Snyder is "Why is a secretive organization like the Freemasons on the capstone?" After talking with Mr. Snyder it is very clear to me that the Denver International Airport is hiding something.

Greg Ericson
Free Press International

FPI has contacted newspapers, TV and radio stations in Denver about Mr. Snyder.

Glad they could find a fancy song title to cover it up. Being that it does have the Freemason Logo right above the words, "New World Airport Commision" Apparently this orginization does not exist, just like the Illuminatti does not exist.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Being that it does have the Freemason Logo right above the words, "New World Airport Commision"
Actually, it has the square and compasses between the names of the two Grand Lodges that were present at the dedication of the capstone. That one on the left? Masonic. That one on the right? Masonic. That empty space between the two? Good place for a Masonic symbol.

You've got nothing. (And DIA has been covered in numerous other threads on ATS, so why don't we move on to something less imaginary?)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Because it is not imaginary it is real and Freemasonry is involved in it.

Whats the matter? Would you like me to ask some easier questions?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

What exactly do you want here?
The explanation for the Airport is not satisfying to you.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This is where you are pulling it from.

From the page, Mr. Snyder replies a bit more impatiently than he should have. However, considering how often this gets brought up, as Josh Norton has pointed out, it's understandable getting frustrated after a bit.
I get frustrated when I have to tell someone over the phone to plug in their modem for the fifth or six time, I'd hate to have to answer the same questions repeatedly.

Now, the fellow provided the first part of the fellows answers. Left off on the Masonic bit. He asked Mr. Ericson to be patient, seeing as how replying to Conspiracy Theorists is not the only or most important thing he has to do.

When asked again bout the Masonic capstone, Mr. Snyder replied:

Forgive me for assuming you grasped the obvious. The Free Mason symbol is on the capstone because they constructed the capstone. And interestingly enough "DZIT DIT GAII" translated means: "Free Press International-bringing you the real world news." Who knew!

Fellow needs a vacation, and, based on this thread from 'o6:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope he's had one by now. CUG goes into detail there about the meaning of the words, they are part of a native American Language.
DZIT DIT GAII is Apache for White Mountain.

EDIT: Now, here is my question. CUG's pretty bright, but it seems a researcher for a News magazine should be able to figur it out for themselves if someone won't flat out tell them.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Because it is not imaginary it is real and Freemasonry is involved in it.

Whats the matter? Would you like me to ask some easier questions?
No. It's just that you, copying and pasting questions, and me copying and pasting answers, isn't particularly constructive. You' haven't asked a single original question regarding DIA. You've stumbled upon other people's wild fantasies, accepted them as fact, and regurgitated the same. I've answered what I know to the best of my ability, to the best of my knowledge, and with the best resources I have available to me. But ultimately, neither one of us is going to shed any new light on the subject that hasn't been covered hundreds of times elsewhere. You don't even know what "it" is that you're accusing Freemasonry of being involved in. So I'm suggesting we move on.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What Are The Masonic Secrets?

That is the topic of this thread.

I am not a mason so I don't know but I do know what they are not.

they are not private u2u's being posted on the public forum. this is not allowed unless both members consent to the posting. If the u2u is off topic, it i shouldn't be posted, even if both members consented.

masonic secrets do not have anything to do with achilles' posts being tagged as off topic.

so, let me ask a question.

discuss.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Why do Masonic Lodges have no windows?

I did not see anyone answer this one.

Its one of the biggest anti-masonic myths that lodges have no temples. Mine has rather huge windows. There are no windows on the lodge room itself for the same reason that no corporate boardroom is on the first floor of a building - its a private meeting and not everyone is invited to look in.

Its not like this is unusual. Private meetings happen all the time in many businesses and private clubs.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

That is the topic of this thread.

I am not a mason so I don't know but I do know what they are not.

they are not private u2u's being posted on the public forum. this is not allowed unless both members consent to the posting. If the u2u is off topic, it i shouldn't be posted, even if both members consented.

masonic secrets do not have anything to do with achilles' posts being tagged as off topic.

so, let me ask a question.

discuss.

Thank you, Thank you.

I missed a few pages of the thread and have been trying to review the last couple of days worth, but I had to stop and reply to this one.

The 'secret' of masonry is not a word, a grip or a ritual.

I think the closest (at least in my travels thus far) concept of the masonic secret is 'gnosis'.

When someone asks or demands me to give them the 'secrets' of a Master Mason, my reply is exactly the same as all of my 3.5 million brethren.

I can not.

It is not that I refuse, it's that I am physically, spiritually and mentally unable to give it to you. Honestly I haven't even made it through the paper that surrounds the skin of the onion that has to be peeled away.

However, even the small amount of light I have sought and received thus far is something that I cannot give. I am not able to give it. It is something that must be revealed and discovered by each man.

Another good point that was made in the last couple of days is that we may actually be at a point in our history where the ritual has become more important than the journey.

So, I guess the point I am trying to make is that even if you threatened to take my life in exchange for the masonic secrets I cannot give them to you.

In defense of my friend Achilles, who believes in his cause as strongly as I do mine, he brings up an excellent point.

IF the masons were hiding a vast conspiracy, what better way to hide it than to introduce disinformation? Each new conspiracy that arises deflects attention from us and focuses it somewhere else, IE the 'illuminati', the NWO, the 'church'...

I am not aware of any disinformation attempts, but I have to admit that disinfo has been the single biggest tool in mankind's history to cover secrets.

I don't always agree with the messenger, but I have to give Achilles this one - his thought is valid.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

When someone asks or demands me to give them the 'secrets' of a Master Mason, my reply is exactly the same as all of my 3.5 million brethren. I can not. It is not that I refuse, it's that I am physically, spiritually and mentally unable to give it to you. Honestly I haven't even made it through the paper that surrounds the skin of the onion that has to be peeled away. However, even the small amount of light I have sought and received thus far is something that I cannot give. I am not able to give it. It is something that must be revealed and discovered by each man.

This is a religious belief at best and a cultish position at worst. Religion is always about transcendence in the end while cults tend to offer this perfection perpetually just out of reach of the devotee.

I do note you using reverse psychological approach since I have never met a mason debating masonry against critics take such an amicable tack. Still makes me wonder why some masons insist on invoking the white glove treatment against many innocent people on the word of a wretched brother.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by cutbothways

That has nothing to do with your own OP. Are you just here to stir up the membership, some that happens to be Masons?

What's your point?

Are you a Freemason Intrepid? Also I can't figure out if you are acting as a moderator, boxing ring referee constantly calling break or simply part taking in the debate.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Wrong, its the opinion of a mason who went through a good experience. You'll find you can also not get the experience of a boy scout, college fraternity, or rotary club member without first joining. There nothing similar to a cult or a religion when someone states that to understand an experience you must first go through it yourself. Thats just how life works.

However, the obsession with trying to make everything you don't like into a religion or cult is kind of disturbing. Why do you care? It makes no difference, although you are of course quite wrong on this case regardless.

Still makes me wonder why some masons insist on invoking the white glove treatment against many innocent people on the word of a wretched brother.

Do you just make this up as you go along? I don't even know what the "white glove treatment" is, but this sounds like yet another slanderous, baseless, and tasteless accusation. Please explain and give examples.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Are you a Freemason Intrepid?

Intrepid, you might as well join, I have been here more then a year and every time you stick your head in this forum you are accused (like it is a negative stigma) of being a Mason.

Funny, I wonder if you get accused of being one of the Apostles when you moderate in the Religion Forums.....

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Because the fact that masonic history is largely irelevant to history in and of itself. do we need to know that Churchill and Ike were masons... or do we need to know that they were the ones that ended WW2.

Do we need to know that washington and franklin were masons.. or that they were freedom fighters who fought for our personal liberties.

the fact that they were masons has no bearing on what they did for mankind. who they were is not as important as what they did. we see them as heroes not because they were masons.. but because they took on impossible tasks, against insurmountable odds, for something bigger then themselves... Us, and if it wasnt enough that they fought for us... they won their battles, again.. for us.

Sun Tzu said, "If your men fear you, they will fight for you. If your men respect you, they will die for you... but if your men admire you, they will win for you."

Those famous masons in history, won their battles for us because they admired mankind and what we as a people were capable of. and that is why we celebrate them.

And if that isnt enough to answer your question, consider this... do you really think, that in the course of a seven hour teaching day... with all the important information that teachers need to shove in your pie hole... do we really have time to dive into that ocean that is masonic history?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Yea, CUG always seems to have pretty solid info. If he says it is apache for "I was here" thats good enough for me.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well, just a heads up, tonight I get initiated, wish me luck

Thx

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Make sure to come back and tell us everything.

Good Luck!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Congratulations Marty! This can be one of the best decisions you will ever make your life! My advice is to be tenacious with your studying. If you are determined enough to get through the veils you will begin to receive an understanding that very well could change your life. Good luck on your journey!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AAONMS

Congratulations Marty! This can be one of the best decisions you will ever make your life! My advice is to be tenacious with your studying. If you are determined enough to get through the veils you will begin to receive an understanding that very well could change your life. Good luck on your journey!

Thanks AAONMS! Much appreciated, the night was rather enjoyable, I definitely won't forget it!!

Regards
Marty

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join