It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Alien UFO Factions Fighting About the Human Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Two Alien UFO Factions Fighting About the Human Race

www.americanchronicle.com

One higher intelligent being species also known as an alliance faction of many alien species who are peaceful wants to protect us because we are a young species. They are highly advanced and are superior to earthlings in intelligence and in age.

Another alien alliance faction wants to take advantage of our being young and experiment on us.

Two factions with different opinions on how to treat our young intelligent being species. We are simply one species and we need to learn to stick together.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Long but very interesting article touching on a number of different things. This really does help open your eyes to the potential of much more going on than even conventional UFO beliefs.

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Who wrote this? Bad grammer, bad syntax, bad spelling. An ocean of opinion and no fact.

Is this really a news story? It's an interesting story nonetheless. I always enjoy a fantasy read.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Great article SilentShadow, with more truth in it then most people realise.
strrd and flggd.

Let the debunking begin.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The site posting the "news" article appears to accept submissions from anyone. The list of authors is 100s of people long. Now, about this specific author (TJ Morris), I found a biography on.

www.webspawner.com...

I also found other articles by the same person:

www.roswellconnection.com...

She has her fingers in a lot of pies. However, I agree with the description above of her grammer. It makes the articles extremely hard to read.

[edit on 2008/4/29 by TLomon]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It appears as though Part 2 is now available for anyone interested.

Are ETs Fighting and Dying for Our Freedom? (Part 2)

I had heard about this from contactee friends and when I heard about witness testimony from Indiana I decided to stick my neck out and do an article. As usual I take some heat for going out on a limb without a pile of solid evidence to back up my case. What folks need to know is that over the years I have become quite good at gathering information through a tried and true investigative technique. It´s called shake the tree and see what falls out.

Are ETs Fighting and Dying for Our Freedom? (Part 2)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

There needs to be something to debunk first - an opinion piece devoid of sources and actual journalism does not need to be debunked. It debunked itself.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Not sure if this was breaking news or breaking wind but it was interesting to read.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Not exactly "breaking" nor is it exactly "news"; considering the content and the fact that the article is well over a week old. I'll move the thread to aliens & UFOs.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Not exactly "breaking" nor is it exactly "news"; considering the content and the fact that the article is well over a week old. I'll move the thread to aliens & UFOs.

Do with as you see fit, it was an article posted on a news site and when i posted it a week ago it would have been considered 'current'. Of course a week later it is not going to be current lol.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

I didn't look at the date you posted the article, for which I apologize. Still, I think the thread will feel more at home here with the other UFOs and aliens.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Hehe... that's fine. Maybe some more people will read it.

It is not necessary to read an article like this and point fingers at no sources etc. An article like this can be read, acknowledged and then stored in our memory for later use.

The writer has personal testimonies, maybe they are not substantiated, however, that is not what i will be taking from the article. Use it as an eyeopener, an idea that there could be another story to the 'other story'.

Articles like these help continue to Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 6/5/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow
It is not necessary to read an article like this and point fingers at no sources etc. An article like this can be read, acknowledged and then stored in our memory for later use.

The writer has personal testimonies, maybe they are not substantiated, however, that is not what i will be taking from the article. Use it as an eyeopener, an idea that there could be another story to the 'other story'.

Articles like these help continue to Deny Ignorance.

Well, then any unsubstantiated work of fiction could be considered and "eye-opener". Using your standards, the story of Santa Claus could be considered an eye-opener (to use an extreme example).

I'm not saying that this article is necessarily a work of fiction, but without any evidence to back up its claims, then it may as well be considered fiction.

I could write an article tomorrow that says everything this author (TJ Morris) claims is just made up, debunking each of her points with an unsubstatiated counterpoint of my own.

However, I wouldn't expect you to believe me unless I had evidence. I'm just saying that Ms. Morris' article should be held to that same level of integrity.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Well, then any unsubstantiated work of fiction could be considered and "eye-opener". Using your standards, the story of Santa Claus could be considered an eye-opener (to use an extreme example).

The story and idea of a Santa Claus character, is that not a character that shows a fantastic 'good samaritan' attitude towards fellow man? A fictional story, yes, but there is still something within that story to be extracted and 'eye opening' when examining our own lives.

Yes it was an extreme example and so is my answer, however, i am trying to provide example of a differing thought process.

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is PeopleI'm not saying that this article is necessarily a work of fiction, but without any evidence to back up its claims, then it may as well be considered fiction.

He doesn't have any reputable sources, he claims he has witnesses that have told him this story that substantiate his claim. How many times on ATS have we heard this story, heck, how many times do we even get this from interviewees on the ATS.MIX show?

We don't have to believe, we just have to be open to the possibility so that we may see the hints for it elsewhere and put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is PeopleI could write an article tomorrow that says everything this author (TJ Morris) claims is just made up, debunking each of her points with an unsubstatiated counterpoint of my own.

Without having an interview done between both sides on this intergalactic war by a CNN reporter that he can link to. Realistically, what substantiated evidence COULD he get?

This is the problem we have when dealing with all the topics we love on ATS.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
whether it's a hoax or not is irrelevant to the idea it supposes.

and that's an idea that I'm sure hasn't crossed the mind of top level minds throughout the past century.

In Hegelian syntax..

Develop cutting-edge technology decades if not centuries beyond the publicly shared technology.
Conjure certain situations into the public's mind .. ie: . energy crisis.. pollution..

Genetically (bred or engineered) invent an "evil" race using the genes of human deformities and autistics. Highly cerebrally able to function in tasks.., yet easily "programmable"
Benefit from all actions this evil race HAS been doing for you.. collecting human DNA.... and will do.

Genetically (bred or engineered) invent a "savior" race... . built well.. attractive.. loving.... whatever is "most attractive" or.. whatever the most loving .. enlightened "messiah-like" "look" would look like.

breed it. culture it.

Show the "craft" to people here and there.. both staunchly mocking it's report, and over-the-edge speculation about them...
Keep the public to wonder and wonder about it over decades and decades.
Feed both sides of the situation.. stem fear about aliens through the media..
and feed the spiritual promise .. of extraterrestrials .. through New-Age spirituality literature etc..

Attack with the "evils".. giving their reason as "you're destroying your planet".. "you are killing yours planet through nuclear war.. we must save your planet from you"...
Destroy massive amounts of people with the "evil" race.

Make life virtually unbearable
Tie-In religious prophecies coming to pass..

Unveil a "savior" .."spiritual" race..

Stage a war between the two.

savior race "with the help of "the people of earth".. destroy the "evil" race..
staged victory as well.. fully televised.. ""independence day" style.. with a climatic "moment" when the final moment of the "end of the war" .. occurs as the "evil grays" are vanquished.

Offer a "One World Solution" from your "savior" race. to fix all problems.

People must agree to the "solution" in order to be helped.

Communicate that all religions are based on "fantasy, nonsense, and lies" .. misunderstandings of vital basic universal truths, and manipulation of populations mind was at the base of all the perversion of the teachings of the prophetic characters within the literature.

Offer a new system of spiritual belief.

People must agree to the "one world religion" in order to advance spiritually, or participate in community /spiritual events.

goal accomplished.

but wait.. accomplishing a NWO "by whatever means necessary".. somehow excludes the only "all-in-one" foolproof method of accomplishing complete global unity just illustrated (aside from brotherly love and sharing of course).. riiiight?

-

[edit on 7-5-2008 by prevenge]

[edit on 7-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well to me, it smells of scented candles, soap balms
and heavy eye make-up.
I agree with the idea that it's alot of wishful thinking
and imagination, the author obviously believes that
when the Aliens show themselves to her, there'll be
something from John Williams banging out in the bacjk-
ground.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My money is on whoever is fighting the Galactic Federation. The Feds have been saying they will show up soon for nearly 20 years now, but just can't seem to get their act together. So I'm for the other guys.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I love this stuff... an idea that there's guys and gals
in 70's outfits in conflict between two 'spacey' races
and the poor Earthlings in the middle, pondering on
how to help.
When is Buck Rogers gonna step up.
(Beedleebeedlee Beep)

If we could only bring in the ATSers who 'channel'
or have friends who are astral aliens, then maybe they
could tell us what will happen.

Ho it's a dilemma, but it could be worse, we could be