It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream analyzers out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
so i had this really weird dream..

real life
backstory: this guy i was with well he was married before and had a child..but got sent to prison about 6 years ago lost his wife and everything.. anyway he met me..hes a parole..sex offender..im trying to work in law enforcement...i let myself fall hard...and it came to the conclusion we cant be together seirously.he has emotional issues..he cant give himself... plus the parole/so title..isnt good for my career..so i tried to just be friends with benfits..friends who have sex etc..but no strings.. well it didnt work...ive been hella bummed etc.

this is the dream
i was looking at a photo album it was HIS photo album..it has pics of his childhood...his ex wife (which i havent seen in real life) and his son (havent seen either) it was like everything i dontknow it was like a regular photoalbum of someones life...but it was just sooo odd and when i got to the last page i didnt see it because i was suddenly awake..you know when u wake up and the bed shakes cuz u "jerk" awake. and i was like just whoa mostly the feeling i got in the dream. i felt for him. his past issues jeez

also a weird thing was the ex wife had my glasses on the same type i wear exactly the same.. could be a meaning!?!?
someone ? i tried looking up online but its hard to find this type of dream as a choice u know?

thanks

[edit on 14-4-2008 by TheBadge]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Badge,

Ok all dreams have 2 types of scenarios, they are ALL to do with you, or its a message from departed/other person.

This photoalbum is about you, you are wearing the glasses because you can only see in others what you know about yourself.

Glasses represent seeing 'clearly' now, you see the 'ex' her personality, clearly, but in reality, you only see clearly what you see in yourself that is reflected by her.

All photos you saw are representation of who you are, what did they mean to you?

When you jolted awake, did you feel confused? If so you entered back into the body through the feet, and chakra was reversed, so violet at base chakra, and pale red at crown chakra - would have caused about 30 minute confusion. Jolts usually cause this when you 'realise' something.

Don't forget, if you HATE someone, you HATE that aspect of you, nothing to do with that person, same goes with LOVE. Learn to love yourself, and you will love everyone.

Hope that helps

Rodrigo

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
well i wasnt in any of the pictures. but it was pictures of my ex guy..pics of him when he was little..as a teen and adult.. then pics of his child and wife. i dontknow thheey just were regular pics like school pictures . the wife and him like regular ones family takes.
i see what clearly? well i do realize my ex is emotionally screwed still hung up o n his ex and sad he cannot see his own son. ahh i dont know???
im still trying to dig deeper hahah

yeah i was confused for a while i woke up just like WHOA WHAT THE HECK??? not being able to see the last page! i wonder what was on it

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thats ok, its all normal, again its what 'you' perceive of the other person that you see, not who THEY really are, you cannot know anyone other than yourself.

Now don't get me wrong, it does not mean 'you' are "screwy", but the possibility is... could you have been in your past? and do you now despise that aspect of your past? If you do, you see clearly 'now', and its time for you to say sorry to yourself and forgive yourself, go look in the mirror and give yourself a huge hug. Love yourself. That is not selfish, but rather self serving, as it serves you, and all around.

Recognise the quote from Matrix:

You cannot bend the spoon, that's impossible, you will only be able to bend it when you realise the truth, there is no spoon, then you will realise that you only need to bend yourself

Rodrigo

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
i never got what was so hard about the matrix, it coud be like imagination land, you just imagine stuff and you get it right??

also how are you supposed to bend your self?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Its really in reference to changing the way you think, or changing your belief system. Why call it a spoon, its an indoctrinated belief, you are told to call it a spoon, when you see one, you think 'Oh a spoon'. However what the 'bending yourself' is in reference to is like saying 'Oh, thats a water melon, with 5 Popsicle sticks, and an exhaust pipe as a sun roof'. It doesn't make sense, but its removing a belief system that you HAVE to call it a 'spoon', and bending yourself to call it whatever you want, then it doesn't become a spoon, but it becomes 'what it is'.

I call it 'Thinking outside the triangle'. When you can learn to remove your indoctrinated belief systems, you can do anything or become anything.

Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm curious about a few things:

Where the albums in good shape? Where the pics in color? Did you see faces and people you had never seen before?
Overall, was it a color dream or a drab b/w dream?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
0.0 oooooh exelent explaination

u get a star my friend

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hi Badge, I love dreams....

Trying to keep it simple ....(ha, ha)

The album was your peek into the life of this person with pictures to represent what you know and included things you have been told but not seen. You were able to "imagine" the visions of the available information you had been given.

The glasses you recognised were like yours because your mind said "glasses" and the ones you wear were familiar to apply to the image. If you had an elton john song in your head or watched dame edna everage on tv before you went to bed, who's to say they wouldn't have been big, sparkley and star shaped?

And you woke up suddenly because there was no conclusion to your knowledge about this person in real life and therefore no real "end page" to imagine.

Your dream ran into a brick wall so to speak, unable to fill in the last, missing pieces of what you do not know causing your subconscious to "shock" itself back into a conscious state. And with only a nano-second between the two "states", it's why (imo) we can remember dreams.

I bet now you've read this, if you had the dream again his wife will have elton john glasses and you will make up a "last page" to satisfy the missing conclusion. That last bit may now be the most memorable part because it will provide you with the opportunity to finish the album as YOU wish. When your dream reaches a part where it recognises a particular "moment" (memory from your previous dream and/or this post/thread), "lucid" dreaming may start and you may perhaps take control, that "awareness" that you're in a dream. Your subconscious may now understand that it has no knowledge to just "guess" with. No "shock" to wake you up, just a blank page to fill in with as many ends as you want.

You can do anything you want in dreams once you realise there is no reality and no boundries. Everything and nothing exists!

Do let us know if you have this dream again won't you?

[edit on 7/5/2008 by nerbot]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Overall, was it a color dream or a drab b/w dream?

How can we dream in colour, don't we just tell ourselves things are a certain colour based on memory and imagination without actually seeing the colour itself?
Isn't colour relative to the reflection of pigments in the visible world through our eyes and not possible inside the mind....?????

Any experts out there care to comment?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
well, dunno about anyone else, but my dreams vary from b/w, orange sepia tone, and full colour, even bright colours.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
hey wow thanks everyone!
yeah the dream is in color i ALWAYS dream in color only once i dreamt about robert plant and only he was inblack and white but everything else is color.

the albums were in good shape and thepics were good quality. everything was soo clear .

i havent had this type of dream again and i hope i dont it bothers me and makes me sad when i dream about him.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
"People don't dream in color" is a myth. If you can close your eyes and imagine a red square next to a blue one, you can dream it too. I've never understood why anyone would claim such an absolute. If you dream in black and white, fair enough. Just don't try to put limitations on what other people's imaginations can express in their dreams.

It's like if I told you I had a dream about a Toyota pick-up truck, and you tried to say, "You only think you did. Those impulses in your brain were not really a Toyota."

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Forgot to stay on topic, oops.

Is it possible that you see yourself as an inadequate replacement for his ex, and your relationship with him as not living up to his past?

Not seeing the last page sounds to me like perhaps you were expecting to see pictures of the two of you together on it, but since you've already come to the conclusion that you have no future together, you saw nothing.

top topics

join