It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ask me anything!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm here and I've got nothing to do except watch a CD burn, so ask away. I'll answer all questions, but I don't guarantee truthfulness or the correct answer

now go!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
They call Oranges oranges because they're orange. Why don't they call lemons yellows?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
They call Oranges oranges because they're orange. Why don't they call lemons yellows?

because no one liked lemons enough to name a color after them. it's all a popularity contest, and poor lemon lost.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
do you go to msu? i see your location is east lansing.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
do you go to msu? i see your location is east lansing.

I graduated in December, actually. I keep forgetting to change my location. I'm now just outside of Detroit, and it pretty much sucks. all those people who claim Detroit is coming back are lying. I miss E.L.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
hahaha... detroit... coming back? since when? i think it just keeps going further away. we should just deal with detroit like you deal with a puppy's mess. lay about 50 million tons of newspaper over it and start all over. where outside of detroit, just out of curiosity?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

hahaha... detroit... coming back? since when? i think it just keeps going further away. we should just deal with detroit like you deal with a puppy's mess. lay about 50 million tons of newspaper over it and start all over. where outside of detroit, just out of curiosity?

Grosse Pointe Woods. (yes, I know. my parents moved here from the D so my brother could go to the schools. my brother dropped out )

and yeah. I watched a bit Kilpatrick's State of the City speech, and he's not fooling anybody. the city and everyone involved is going to look absolutely stupid when the Super Bowl rolls into town and finds itself surrounded by nothing but empty buildings.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
well everyone will just go to lafayette coney down there... and yeah, empty buldings and really crazy bums. yay downtown. GPW isn't so bad, a few people i know live over there.

and yeah, kilpatrick is such an idiot. he's really running the city into the ground, even more so than it was already. being a pilot i'm biased to hate him because when he took office he went to city airport and talked to the tennants and people who fly out of there and refused to fix any of the issues with the airport because everyone at the meeting were "old white men." i hate how that should matter to him...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

and yeah, kilpatrick is such an idiot. he's really running the city into the ground, even more so than it was already. being a pilot i'm biased to hate him because when he took office he went to city airport and talked to the tennants and people who fly out of there and refused to fix any of the issues with the airport because everyone at the meeting were "old white men." i hate how that should matter to him...

it drives me nuts how everything in the city tends to become a race issue when it's really a do-your-damn-job issue. I lived in detroit until I left for MSU, and everytime we needed the city to do something, they'd foul it up. everytime we'd call the cops, it would take them hours to respond (if they even bothered). we had a guy die of a heart attack on our front lawn (he just walked up and collapsed), and the 911 dispatcher told us our call wasn't high priority. :bnghd: needless to say, I don't have much faith in the leadership of the city.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
what is the meaning of life?? Apart from a soul inhabiting a body.....

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
what is the meaning of life?? Apart from a soul inhabiting a body.....

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Why was my question deleted? You said "ask me anything", so I did.
Psh, some people. -grins-

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
it drives me nuts how everything in the city tends to become a race issue when it's really a do-your-damn-job issue. I lived in detroit until I left for MSU, and everytime we needed the city to do something, they'd foul it up. everytime we'd call the cops, it would take them hours to respond (if they even bothered). we had a guy die of a heart attack on our front lawn (he just walked up and collapsed), and the 911 dispatcher told us our call wasn't high priority. :bnghd: needless to say, I don't have much faith in the leadership of the city.

oh, my family knows exactly how that high priority crap goes... last summer there was a shoot out down the street. and by shootout i don't mean a guy with a gun, i mean some people parked their car in front of this house and were shooting at it while people in the house shot back shootout. three people died, two of them on the lawn. this happened during the middle of a day, too. how long did it take the cops/ems to come? two and a half hours.

then there's just how corrupt the city government is. it really just sucks.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by BlackJackal]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by BlackJackal]

What is becoming?, Or what its outside the universe?

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Will I ever beat Asteroids!?!?!?!?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
one horse is a horse but two of them are horses

dog dogs
pig pigs
u get the picture but why is it
sheep sheep??????
why not sheeps?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk

dog dogs
pig pigs
sheep sheep??????
why not sheeps?

Better yet:
Goose Geese
Moose Moose

Why not Meese?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i think were on to something here dreamlandmafia.

also ........abc song , mary had a little lamb and twinkle twinkle little star....did u know they all have the same tune but why????

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by kurtcobainuk]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk

dog dogs
pig pigs
sheep sheep??????
why not sheeps?

Better yet:
Goose Geese
Moose Moose

Why not Meese?

Ahhhh but a group of crows is called a murder..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join