It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Teen Attacked Over Anti-Illegal Immigration Sign for History Project

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Nighthawk

Wow Nighthawk we agree on something we AGREEEEEEEEEEEE!!! This was legitimate and its called freedom of speech you know that little first amendment you may have heard of. You may not agree with it but deal with it. Only in American can criminals get away with some of the crap that they get away with.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Enforce all the laws or none of them. America is the land of opportunity and our laws are (or should be) in place to help secure our way of life for the citizens of this country. That means all citizens black, white, asian latino or whoever. Mexico runs thier country like crap that's why so many are here. Sorry, its the truth or they wouldn't be here. What is more racist to say? Let's have laws that we don't enforce so that good people (for the most part ) have to live as second class citizens( Illegals ). Or, to enforce the laws and welcome them to apply our country as citizens so they can pay taxes and enjoy everything else that goes with citizenship. Illegal Hispanics, America is saying to you that we need to keep you in half slavery by not enforcing our laws. America baits you to break the law and cross our boarder instead of doing it the legal way. I'd do the samething if I were a poor citizen from our Southern nieghbors. Me and my wife have been waiting for two years for here Visa to go through from El Salvador. We could have had her hear in a week if we would have hired a coyote but of corse we are affaid she wouldn't make it across Mexico safely. They enforce thier laws on immigrants. Oh! Buy the way people, El Salvador uses only the American dollar which has really helped thier economy. Poor kid in Texas. She didn't say anything or do anything racist. She is a victim of whimpy white Americans not standing up and having the guts to protect her rights of free speech.Those kids who beat her up should have been jailed and deported. We need the room for good people who want o immigrate to this country. From the Statue of Liberty a quote from Emma Lazarus "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free...... And the definition of Of Sovereign Country is One which governs itself independently of any foreign power. So, Lets give people the chance to be Americans and Enforce our laws and keep Mexico out of our business. I say Militarize the board and I don't want to here anymore about our cheap corn. Canada is not having a problem with us..

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
this is just another reason we need to deport all illegal immigrants and keep them out by any means necessary. they need to come here legally. we should have more armed guards patroling the border with orders to shoot if they are not legal

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

this information is so very biased. It shows nothing of opinions of the latinoes. yes it is biased and so are so many of the people who replay to this are also . the girl knew that their was a possiblity of the end result happening. i am not saying that the girl is racist I am just saying she has to be more open minded. Maybe the children have been separtion of their parents. Just imagine the pain of vulnerable teenager would feel. What is happening now is not Amercian.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join