It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflection in Cheney's glasses

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

So you're saying that his hand is actually an alien?

Reminds me of NGE in a way...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hahahaha hi res dude really helps! It's his frickin hand, man! Holding a fishing pole! I knew there was something really off about the so called "body"!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
look carefully guys, its somebodies hand holding what looks like a bow, as in a bow and arrow.......

it cant be anything else, from a distance it aint clear what it is but when you zoom in you can see a hand clearly holding the compound bow.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Can I just ask a question here ?

Thanks.

Even if it was a naked woman, who cares ? Is it a criminal offence for the vice president of the USA to be within visual range of a woman with no clothes on ?

Seriously, what is all the fuss about ?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

I for one would be interested in knowing who the woman was, and whether or not she had a history of sleeping with affluent politicians.

Other than that, i could not really care any less than i currently do.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

Well... I guess we all know who we don't want to go to a party with. No fun at all, Mogget

It seems NewWorldOrder was very close and umbr45 picked up the missing piece

For Melbourne_Militia, I suspect maybe DC has a fish on the line and that could explain the "bow" in the rod

And a big star to GemWolf for the large hi-res pic
Now I'm convinced. Thanks guys!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Amusingly, there's a link on the front page of CNN:

www.cnn.com/What's%20that%20on%20Dick%20Cheney's%20glasses?www.ireport.com...

But when you click on it, there's nothing there. They seem to have taken the story down.

edited link, since, well, long links never seem to work on these forums. It screwed it up.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Jadette]

(Ok, actually after TRYING to get the link to post in here correctly, it's clear that CNN just somehow screwed up their own link. If you just click on the active link in this post, it takes you to the Ireport story.)

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Jadette]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I wonder... Why are all the big news agencies focussing on Dick's sunglasses? Redirecting our attention? What's actually happening somewhere else which we are not seeing?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Perhaps... the mutant fish he's just pulled out the water?

Twud' explain his expression in the hi-res image.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

LoL! I meant in a broader sense.. I.e. other politcal events.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Heh, mutant fish might hold political connotations - didn't you ever watch the simpsons?

I'm pretty certain mayor quimby had quite a few things to say to mr. burns about that three-eyed fish.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yep, looks like a naked woman to me. And he's smiling... well, in a sneering sort of way...

Go Cheney! Maybe if he got laid he'd mellow out a bit.

Now that this is settled to my satisfaction... is there anything interesting going on? Those glasses weren't mine, and if I wanted to see a naked woman, I can think of a couple dozen urls off the top of my head... clearer pics, too.
[/sarcasm]

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
Its his arm with his hand holding a fish. He has his hand around the top of the fish with his fingers under its gills or fins. The tail of the fish is hanging down.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by wdkirk]

All i know is the reflection in the shades can not be Dick C. He is the one wearing the shades. if it's him how can his own reflection be there.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I wonder... Why are all the big news agencies focussing on Dick's sunglasses? Redirecting our attention? What's actually happening somewhere else which we are not seeing?

Really? Are you being sarcastic? What major news agencies are reporting on this?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

He isn't being too sarcastic..... this story just showed up on the front page of FOXnews.com, along with the picture in question.

It really must be a slow news day.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Lmao, people are so funny and apparently bored.. What you see is a reflection of his hand holding a fishing pole, you can see his thumb, wrist and rod perfectly.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think it looks like he's holding a fishing pole. You can see what appears to be a thumb holding the base of it.

[edit on 4/11/2008 by xAmberxLeahx]

ORB

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here's an enhancement.......

i234.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The reflection is an arm and hand holding a fish. No naked female.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Its on MSN main page as well

Naked Girl On Dicks Glasses? No!

Real slow news day...or deflection.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by ATruGod]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join