It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Is A Reality find out where in this post

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I've heard of Atlantis, but never really looked in to it. To be honest, it's no shock that I find out there is more to it. I've learned a great deal from this and I thank you for posting this.

I'm still lost as to how it all fits together...maybe I'm missing something. I'm looking at everything and it's not making a lick of sence. It just looks like you're manipulating pictures into what you want it to look like. Finding odd coincidences that seem to correlate, but do they really? Maybe I should research the back story on Atlantis...maybe that will open my mind and let me see what all of this means.

[edit on 08521 by Echo3Foxtrot]

Hi I think if you read through it a few times that might help I dont manipulate them ( the pictures ) to what I want htem to look like it is obvious that leonardo hid the things I present here on purpose , to reiterate The crucifix that appears in the image below the apex are still viewable using google earth and the fact that mary Magdelene was in fact known as the woman of the ointment jar and the bastet appears when you mirror marys head makes alot of sense.

Like I say Echo3Foxtrot it would be best for you to read it a few times if you are having trouble understanding it as other forum members agree and have no trouble understanding, and yes I do believe as much reading as you can do on the Subject of atlantis would be beneficial.

Kind Regards

ISA

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So, ISA,

You must be the author of www.blumation.com? Mr. Fenning? Because all of your information was lifted directly off of that site. If you are who you say you are then, fantastic job.
Propz. Way to score one for humanity!

[edit on 5/23/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Yes
Mr Hatter I am Mr Fenning BLUMATION.COM was the name I made up for my animation studio I ran for 3 years .

Nice one for actually visiting my site its not much I am not a web wizard but hope you enjoyed the show

ISA

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by isaeyeallseeing

Of course i looked at your site!
I had to see what all your research was about. Just wanna say that I am a fan of what your doing and am 100% interested. If you want some design work done on your site, I'll do it for free, just let me know. Anything to help your theory man.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
WOW no way thanks !!
please go ahead maybe you could montage some of the images I have found and give it an ATLANTIS theme or just do something out of your own head you can email me if you like "innovate at blumation dot com"

AGAIN BIG THANKS

ISA

OH and if you write well you might like to help in rearranging the way its written on the site as I feel it doesnt read as well there as it does on the stuff I have posted here but that could be my bloody aspergers kicking me
]

ISA

[edit on 27-5-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This image intrigues me I see an orb on a pedastal/plinth anyone see anything that seems significant I also find my eye drawn to the beehive looking object at the top of the image

ISA

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by legionromanes

about crowley...you know what he looks like, right?

ever notice whose wife looks like him?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Like who?

This is Crowley

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by isaeyeallseeing

Hey, ISA, I sent you an email. Check it. I am interested in helping out with this. Seriously, Let me know.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I suppose when you think about it the reason we are seeing this dome and crucifix all around the world

is because this is what you would have seen on the journey to earth and for many many miles around the city of Atlantis

ISA

[edit on 3-6-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
any comment anyone on these images and ideas above ?

ISA

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Heres the scene from the window in the mirror image where mary is pregnant

as I see it in 3 Dimensions

ROYAL TRANSPORT SHIP AWAITING QUEEN MARY

ISA

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Through all this I have never stopped thinking about the fact that my star sign is capricorn opposite to cancer (scarab beetle) and my year of birth is 1969 , 69is the symbol for cancer my date of birth is 27th of december and My parents named me Nicholas for obvious reasons after the saint of christmas whose symbol is three golden balls, (the star sign asses and the manger is a triangle of three golden balls (stars) of light).

Oddly enough when I had to move from my mums house where I had been for eight weeks last year I joined easyroommate.com and left a profile looking for a house to share in Thorne where I work, and I took a guy up (footballer) on his offer of a three bedroom house which turned out to be give or take smack bang between St nicholas's masonic lodge and St Nicholas's church . In this church there is a beautiful window showing saint Nicholas holding the three golden balls.

Every morning I walk along St Nicholas's Road which then crosses another road and becomes North East Road (the direction of the Scarab city's Allignment)

ISA

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It seems that leonardo placed 33 degrees in another of his famous works
THE MONA LISA

only reinforcing for me that they are litterally pointing towards the location of ATLANTIS

ISA

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaeyeallseeing
Heres the scene from the window in the mirror image where mary is pregnant

as I see it in 3 Dimensions

ROYAL TRANSPORT SHIP AWAITING QUEEN MARY

ISA

Has that been through the chopshop to bring out "extra" detail or what? Such a detail (no matter how much you mirror it) doesnt exist in the original:

www.haltadefinizione.com...

And I dont even know whether to laugh or not at the Mona Lisa 33 degree claim. You can get any degree from 0 to 360 in the picture by drawing random lines, circles or whatever shapes.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Sorry I took so long. I haven't visited this thread for a while.

Yup, that's crowley alright.

So, did you make any connections yet?

I'll give you another hint, she lived in DC from 89-93

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

there is no exact proof claiming barbara bush is crowleys daughter

although their resemblances at eerie to say the least

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

Hey Merka if you read my thread through you will see this is the replica that is beautifully preserved in the UK this is why there is so much detail and if you go back you should notice that its to do with pointing always the index finger it is directional and linked directly to the freemasons as 33 degrees is the highest rank you can obtain in the CLUB set square and compass were a sailors tools so it really does make sense all ways you look at it , the pregnant mary fits with many other peoples theories about the relationship between jesus and mary and the idea that they had children .

ISA

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Something else I think isnt coincidence I found while messing around in my 3D software at work was that if I created a MERKABA , a Stella octangula , a double tetrahedron and rotate it 33 degrees you can see the star of david. which is interesting when you consider the location 0f

33N 33E

ISA

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Thanks to lil gremlinon the UM forum for this one he posted it and asked if anyone had any thoughts I replied

Yes it looks like the scene in Disneys atlantis where it gets covered in lava which then sets.

Could you tell me what it is and where its from please.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join