It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Pacific

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
sweet....hopefully its not bogus haha

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Big picture:

img212.imagevenue.com...

Umm, is that the right pic? It does'nt look like a ufo to me...lol!
It's def a disk of some sort though! X)

[edit on 4/8/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Uhm, ok, the thing you're all focusing on, it's a freaking wall with a light shining on it. How can you not see that? Watch when the flash goes off when those people take pictures.

If anything is a ufo in this video it's the two seconds of a flickering dot of light.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Shroomery]

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Shroomery]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shroomery

Actually, the "wall" is the aircraft's wing. And the repeated flashes would be an anti-collision light.

So yes, the lights in the distance would be the UFO. As well as the three lights in a line that appear later.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

A wing with a lightpole nexto it?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Umm, no.

A wing with an anti-collision light on it.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shroomery

I'm focusing on the girl that is supposed to be a ufo in the link of the post before yours! lol

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I still say look at frame/time 16-18 or so.. you see 4 lights, dimmer than the plan, in the distance. It is in my book an 'unidentefied, (maybe)flying, Object'. If it were truely over the Pacific, then it would be hard to be a 'land based'. Interesting and still worth the star and flag.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by constantine70]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The first thing that stood out to me was the sound.
I thought these UFOs were supposed to be silent
That is the only thing that has me still scratching my head over this one. Though I can't judge to see if it's something that's around them (That isn't the UFO)

*Throws hands up* why must it always be at night!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

LMAO! How funny! No one is going to repsond to that are they? Maybe he is embarrased?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano
The first thing that stood out to me was the sound.
I thought these UFOs were supposed to be silent
That is the only thing that has me still scratching my head over this one. Though I can't judge to see if it's something that's around them (That isn't the UFO)

*Throws hands up* why must it always be at night!

The loud sound is because the people filming the object are passangers sitting on a commercial airliner, they are filming the UFO out the window (look past the wing and the light on the wing) and you can see the object outside the plane.

That’s why you have noise.

Mikey

PS: I’ve asked the user for details of the flight – The Pacific is a big place.

[edit on 9/4/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Ack! alright thanks, at first I saw nothing but just a black video screen, put it in full screen to see if anything really "Stood" out to my vision I saw nothing at first. Thanks for clearing it up though, not I'm just even more curious about this whole event and wonder if anyone on the ground saw it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I took some screen shots.. check it out www.toledo-media.com... The "b" photos have red outlines of what I think is being documented by the kid's in the plane. You can actually tell it's disc shaped when you see angle shots. If it were a plane next to them the lights would stay in a straight line and not curve. Im definitely not an expert though.. what do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Im not convinced. I think they sound too laid-back to actually be observing a UFO.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Nice find

I took some stills and cleaned them up a bit, notice how more lights seem to "turn on":

0.16 seconds

0.17 seconds

0.19 seconds

0.20 seconds

When I get more time (currently at work) I will take some stills into photoshop again and see if I can get some more detail.

/rich

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I tried a few things, this is the best I got.

Those two bright dots in the upper center appear to be reflections of the jets positioning lights.
Then there's a string of 4 or 5 lights. Unlike my fellow posters I fail to spot any solid form or shape throughout the video.

Perhaps something on the ground?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

picture .20 has pretty colors.

this video by itself is terrible. i too thought it was a wall you have no idea what you're looking at it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thank you, that was exactly what I was refering to.. it does not resemble a plane... It caught my eye exactly at .16 and .17... though .20 is not a bad shot. May I ask what program you used.. I used photo shop and the inverted is interesting as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i don't think there is anything on "the ground" as they said they were over an ocean?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Is that shot at 20 seconds color-accurate?

Because it's interesting how the colors match up to standard aviation nav lights. The second light from the left, corresponding to the starboard side, is green. The fourth light from the left, port side, is red.

Unless aliens are conforming to FAA flight standards, I would think the the fact that the lights conform to nav lights inboard of anti-collision lights indicates terrestrial origin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join