It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Z and his NW0 Ties.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Just a bit of a closer look at the ties between the Elite and their Rapping Minions.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maybe I misunderstood him, but did he say David Rockefeller is dead? LOL. This guy better keep doing his homework...

Jay-Z with NWO ties? LMAO...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Excellent presentation!
Good introduction type of video to the urban crowd

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Jay Z naming his record Roc-A-Fella does little to link him to David Rockefeller. (besides, Jaz Z probably meant John D Rockefeller, the oil tycoon)

IMO, it's a marketing gimmick and nothing more. Jay Z has no more to do with David Rockefeller or the NWO than 2pac does the Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Maybe I misunderstood him, but did he say David Rockefeller is dead? LOL. This guy better keep doing his homework...

I think he was talking about Nas's lyrics in the song ether.

I think most rappers that are successful have to have masonry/illuminati ties to get to the top. I know rappers like Master P and 2pac have mentioned freemasonry or illuminati in some of their lyrics.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I think he was talking about Nas's lyrics in the song ether.

I think most rappers that are successful have to have masonry/illuminati ties to get to the top. I know rappers like Master P and 2pac have mentioned freemasonry or illuminati in some of their lyrics.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Jay-Z comes from an extremely poor= background. How many NWo members can say that?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Jay-Z comes from an extremely poor= background. How many NWo members can say that?

Richard Nixon

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
As a big fan of Jay-Z, I would just like to say this.

I can understand why people would confuse the brilliant marketing and promotion of Jay-Z and his companies with secret societies, but that's all it is.

BRILLIANT MARKETING

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Its true that Jay Z came from a poor background and made his way up in the drug trade i wonder if thats where he got his start with his connections to the govenment/nwo/illuminati the man whatever you wanna call it.
This video may not be the best evidence but look into it there is alot more info out there just gotta have a bit of an open mind and if this thread aint down your alley no need to reply

far fetched but i reckon his diamond looks more like a triangle

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Give me a freakin break.
He just married Beyonce while bouncing Rhianna on the side.
The last thing thing on this guys mind should be the nwo.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Maybe he's not completely aware of the NWO or their plans but i do think he's nicely protected and would have some high connections. As i said earlier hes just a pawn in the plan

note to mods maybe you could move this to the skunk works seems like its going more down that road

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm not big into rap ,But here's one artist thAT doesn't appear to be bought and sold.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This thread should be moved to 'Skunk-works'

If anyone believes what the OP is trying to convey then OMFG I don't even know where to begin all I can do is just LMFAO.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Thanks alot for the pointless bashing

if you actually read the thread you would have noticed 2 posts above you that is exactly what i asked for

Now if you have nothing to add to my far out unbelievable most likely in the end on track topic then why bother saying anything at all unless of course you want to go into detail on the part that you don't know where to begin.

Anyway "ALERT"

[edit on 10-4-2008 by fLANKED]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just thought I'd slip in here and mention that Jay-Z dropped his big album "Blueprint" on 9/11.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
its real...just look at the people who are on top...a better video is this one...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
This thread should be moved to 'Skunk-works'

If anyone believes what the OP is trying to convey then OMFG I don't even know where to begin all I can do is just LMFAO.

before you cast your beliefs on others you should ask your self why you are laughing. Most likely because perhaps you don't want to believe that this is truth...thats cool...denial is strong and an element of fear....look at the difference between mainstream feeders and people who seek truth...the video in the op is kind of wrong but on the right track...I believe this video reveals a lot, but what will reveal more is YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Check out this thread:

"Are Jay-Z and Other Rappers Masons?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Popular Music = Tool For Mind Manipulation on the Population [Specially the youth-]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join