It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitis Diminutio Maxima; I Believe That if There is a Way in, There is a Way Out!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

You are full of useful knowledge!!!!
Thanks...I wish you could be my adviser
Brushtroke

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

So another year passes and what have we learned?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So...can anyone offer some insight on specifically what one must do in order to restore the rights and status of being a natural person? I hear much discussion of how it's real, true, and can be done, but I've NEVER seen specific information on HOW to do so. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
So...can anyone offer some insight on specifically what one must do in order to restore the rights and status of being a natural person? I hear much discussion of how it's real, true, and can be done, but I've NEVER seen specific information on HOW to do so. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
I have a thread open on some of these issues PLUS
You should find more than enough info there to really open your eyes! Thank you for your question. Be well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Has anyone ever been witness to the legal defense regarding all caps meaning a corporation and not the living soul and if so what actually was said and happened in the case?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Good forum if you're looking for answers....

thinkfreeforums.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Good on you for looking for the way out. I know there is a way out; I was reading about it last night. I don't live in the states so I'm not sure about how this would work in your country. It may surprise you that this is the case in more than just the US. If you haven't found it yet, I know that you will. Cheers

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thought

For Americans, the 13th Amendment #2 legalized 'slavery' in America.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime where of the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

'Crimes of disobedience' to Government legislation, or as it was for the plantation slave owners, 'trumped up charges' that the slaves had no knowledge as to how to defend themselves, are subject to 'involuntary servitude.

'Voluntary servitude' is legal. If there was no 'voluntary servitude, there would be no military, nor no 'employees'.

However, people enter into 'voluntary servitude' by attaching themselves 'supposedly voluntarily' to the State owned property that is the name on the birth certificate (intellectual property) - under the 'property right' legal maxim: accessio cedit principali. The birth certificate name has the family name (a referential name) converted into a 'surname' - meaning primary name. The 'all caps' spelling is just a legal code showing that the entity is pledged as chattel in the STate bankruptcy.

Ganid

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
May I suggest that Capitis Diminutio Maxima is a sub-status within the status of slave, the status of all Roman Empire citizens, subjects and/or freemen'. This explanation from another blogger explains that the only one of lesser status than the 'debtor slave' is 'homo sacer'.

Federal US law tells us that the 'all caps' spelling designates the party as being a 'debtor', and most likely a slave pledged to the creditor of the bankrupt corporate State, as that is how it is being used to extract and pay over to the creditor's bank the fruits of the labor of the State owned slaves - you and I, as income tax.

Quote: The term “enemy combatant" (disobedient slave) means a legal non-person. The Italian philosopher Giorgio Agamben likens them to the first humans to be so designated, under Roman law a few millennia ago. They didn't call them “enemy combatants” then, they called them “homo sacer”. This was a human who could be killed by anyone, without the killer ever being guilty of homicide. In the USA, the IRS calls one who is 'homo sacer, an 'illegal tax protester' - guilty as accused and no rights of due process of law.

In fact, the idea of “homo sacer” was contrived as an excuse to impose justitium, or a state of exception, that is to say a suspension of civil iberties and the imposition of martial law. Agamben argues: "The so-called sacred and unalienable rights of man prove to be completely unprotected at the very moment it is no longer possible to characterize them as rights of the citizens of a state." Unquote

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hi,

I don't have time to read the whole thread, although I've read parts of it in the past, and it has the typical questions regarding the topic of Capitus Diminutio Maxima, the USA version of the ens legis commercial entity. This thread also gets the top hits from google.
Since I have time, here are my responses, which are usually not covered by others:

Claimer:
A) I have *nothing* to sell, publicly or privately. There are hucksters out there, 'trvth'; and a certain man who has the initials D.C. peddling 'office of executor' nonsense, who publicly give away bad or defective advice, then make offers to sell advice (engage in commerce, regarded as sinful by some) when contacted privately, when all they have been reported to do is take funds of desperate and internally misguided people, thousands and thousands of bucks, doing nothing in return. I will *not* advise on your particular situation, only advise now to lead from your heart, where the immutable words of the maker are written.

CDMaxima is not the only kind of juristic person, the topic of this thread. For americans, yes, it is the common method. What americans, and by extension 99.99% of the english speaking world does not know, is there are nine forms of nouns. This is no longer taught. When 'joe smith' is changed, even one letter, to 'joe Smith', it is a different label. CDMinima refers to 'Joe Smith', and the whole CDMx entry, defines by absence, 'joe smith'. In Black's it says 'when a man's name is changed'. Actually, what is being created with CDMx is a label for a whole different piece of property. _Your_ name isn't changed at all, unless you declare it to be the case. For instance, when the acting at-law Judge reads 'JOE SMITH', and you stand up, he assumes that you are standing in, and trespassing on, their property named JOE SMITH.

Creation of the fiction, the juristic person:
When the birth certificate was created, you _granted_ them the authority to do so. It was construed this way and so a constructive trust was formed:
A 'signature', is not limited to an autograph. A signature can also be a thumbprint, a seal, a stamp, or some other kind of mark which is _your mark_. The footprint of the baby is the baby's approval to do everything the corporate flesh robots, including M.D.'s, do with the birth certificate. Or your mom is the signer, either way, she is just doing it for you; you are ultimately the grantor of it, which means you can take control of it.

If you want to destroy the BC relationship, you can't simply by tearing it up or sending it in marked 'cancelled', to some minds, because the BC, the Driver's License (DL), the SSN (or social insurance number), create or extend a _trust_ relationship. In private equity, not all parties need to know a trust is being created. And equity will not allow a trust to die for lack of a trustee. Considering equitable maxims and reading some books, has led some to believe of a method for controlling or dissolving the trust.

For starters on trusts:
Alfred Adask has an article on Beneficiaries vs. Trustees, where he describes the construed trust relationship going on in the background of a court case. However he is wrong in his conclusion that somehow the trust can be disclaimed by the party to keep it at-law. It seems the issue is to control the construed trust with a superior express private trust in equity, and not disclaim it.

The juristic person, or CDM, is a trust. And it is not ours to use at the outset. Note when you sign up for a credit card, you are trained to write your name 'Joe Smith' by the public fool system. Yet when the bill comes, they've done a slight-of-hand conversion and send it to 'JOE SMITH'. They are actually in the trustee/owner position of the signature; you granted them your signature for their use to raise funds, but never declared your intent, so the 'nail in the coffin' is when they send the NAME the bill, which repudiates their position as trustee, and you accept the bill in the NAME. It makes the beneficiary (you) the trustee (now you become the 'owner' in a trust within a trust, because you still have beneficial use but have to pay with your labor with funds created from pure debt, instead of them paying with the funds created out of thin air though raised off the back of the substance, the autograph).

CDM is easier to understand if you are told Indenture Certificates, defining a Master/Slave relationship, where the Master has to provide the food, shelter and other needs for the Slave (indentured servant), IC's went away when BC's were brought out. BC's are just an updated form of IC's. The owner of the NAME has the responsibility to pay all bills sent to the NAME; they own it, it's a ledger entry they bundle up and sell as agricultural commodities, since they are the one making the money from the NAME, they have the responsibility to pay. Regardless of what they do in the back-room, they own the NAME and the owner has the liability.

Hopefully, what I've given you is some short-term and longer-term solutions to CDMx.

Other countries' subjects aren't off the hook: The FRENCH subjects have 'Joe SMITH', other corporate farms have their own version. The name 'joe smith' is changed in _some_ way to denote the ledger-entry property instead of the live man.
edit on 24-10-2010 by nocomment because: clarification.

edit on 24-10-2010 by nocomment because: clarification.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Great stuff thanks OP you rock!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Great Thread , thank you OP .

Being a Free (Wo)Man On The Land and operating in Commerce is actually the way to go forward .

Especially with the advent of Digital Technologies , one's person can roam the Cyberspace for 24/7 .

In short , it is true that all of us in the same boat - pun intended .

We were born into slavery , a prison for our minds , which is extremely difficult to detect .

On the upside ; slavery is not irrevocable .

On the downside ; slavery is preferred .

Hue~man's for you !!!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I was also led here after watching the Esoteric Agenda documentary. I'm not sure as to how old your posts are but i'm wondering if you have found any steps towards truly becoming a natural human vs. an artificial person. I have just started digging into alternative media sources, I feel I've always been pro conspiracy theory however not known where to start piecing together this great puzzle or which sources to dive into. With all this supposed chaos right now with the supposed debt ceiling crisis in the U.S. I'm feeling a sense of urgency to do what I can to save myself from this feeling of impending doom. Therefore breaking down the walls of my own ignorance. I ask... Is it too late to excercise my natural rights and find a way out of this capitis diminutio maxima?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Depends on what you mean by "get out". There are ways. However, the ways that must be chosen vary depending on the choice, or shall we say, the reason of choice of the individual.

Did you just read about it and just want to have nothing to do with it? Want to become Johnny Liberty? There is a way....

Are you tired of paying taxes? Tired of authority and want to get away from it? Have a authority complex and zealous in nature? Want to be a zealot? There is another way...

Have you read 1 Sam chapter 8 and other scriptures? Have you realized any king but the King is a rejection of God? Do you want to be a citizen ONLY of God and want to "come out of her" and have nothing to do with the kingdoms of the world anymore? There is the Best Way.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join