It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitis Diminutio Maxima; I Believe That if There is a Way in, There is a Way Out!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
“Very soon every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profit beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call 'Social Insurance'. Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plot against America.” - Colonel Edward Mandel House

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitecastle
reply to post by Sri Oracle

I'm lost, what does that link have to do with Capitis Diminutio Maxima?

sizzle provided externally sourced material from godlike that you disputed. Specifically that CANADA and AUSTRALIA are registered under the US SEC.

My links should help solidify that part of her sourcing.

Australia is listed as RAB; reserve bank of australia, owned by "The Commonwealth"

the bank is owned by "the commonwealth" a phrase which most people take to mean "the citizens of the state" but which actually, legally means "the queen of england"

Sri

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Well, sure, but the Queen is sworn to uphold the rights of the people. She's an emblem of the state (which is the people) and nothing more.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Well, sure, but the Queen is sworn to uphold the rights of the people. She's an emblem of the state (which is the people) and nothing more.

right... but she is the queen of ENGLAND.

is she the queen of australia?
the queen of the united states?
queen of canada?

If she is not... then why is a US birth certificate drawn upon English Exchequer?

Sri

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My X brother-in-law who was a similar christian with these same atittudes had looked into the issue of not paying taxes and had apparently also went through some of the legal issues with it. He had claimed there are supposedly those who have sued the government for their social security retirement benefits also. (doubtful) At any rate, when he thought he had it all figured out, the guy he went to work for refused to go along with it anyway and probably paid his share of the taxes.

I understand from at least the JWs that they are very much against the system and or monetary system and look forword to it's end. Many people just don't get the idea of this type of freedom.

A world without money? How could that work? It's really sad that some people just don't get it. I looked for this All Caps topic with google and had even heard this discussion on Nancy Grace on CNN but couldn't find anything there either.

If religious people and others truly believe in the golden age or whatever, than this really won't last much longer anyway.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

What does any of that matter if her power is symbolic only?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

What does any of that matter if her power is symbolic only?

If the international bankers own the queen, and the queen owns the commonwealth, and the commonwealth owns the national bank of a foreign nation.... canada, us, australia, new zealand, etc. etc.

the bank owns the foreign nation (s).

and

the individual nations own the names of their citizens

therefore

the international banking cartel owns your identity.

I am,

kunta kinte

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You didn't answer the question. The Queen has no real power. It makes no difference who owns her.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
www.ancientlibrary.com...

www.newadvent.org...

youtube.com...

www.fourwinds10.com...

Here are a few other sources that might shed some light on the subject

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'll pass the baton... its time for bed.

Sri

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Aleon,
Did you watch Esoteric Agenda?
The majority of guys that put that film together, are not even into religion. They are putting out other videos to totally discount religion in all forms. This has nothing to do with a religious agenda.
It is a People Agenda.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I'll try this again because I lost the last post to a bad connection. I watched the esoteric agenda and it doesn't convince me that we are the only species responsible for this hidden agenda. Do some research into the watchers and their relationship with the aliens etc.

I could see them wanting to reduce our population in order to repopulate it with their own species. I feel that mankind is just the monkey in the middle of some war we may have never started.

Pretty much any information we find on the internet is probably disinformation to some extent. The lines between religion, cults and politics might be very thin anyway and probably just another diversion and brand of a hidden alien agenda.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
reply to post by sizzle

I'll try this again because I lost the last post to a bad connection. I watched the esoteric agenda and it doesn't convince me that we are the only species responsible for this hidden agenda. Do some research into the watchers and their relationship with the aliens etc.

I could see them wanting to reduce our population in order to repopulate it with their own species. I feel that mankind is just the monkey in the middle of some war we may have never started.

I do appreciate the efforts that you are putting forth in this topic. I am familiar with the subject of 'The Watchers.' I have done MUCH research into this field of study. I have yet to make a final commitment to my belief status of their actual existence, 'as stated.'
I believe that there are a lot of things yet to be explained in our universe. I spend many sleepless nights in front of my PC, researching every avenue that will connect the dots....Still searching. However, I cannot dash cold water on your beliefs.
But, I would like to steer away from this particular subject for the purpose of staying on topic.
On this thread topic, we are looking for answers that will help us remain natural persons, maintaining our rights in a court of law, and whether we legally and lawfully owe any taxes to any government. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I AM a tax protester - The $0.00 due IRS 1040

www.abovetopsecret.com...

enjoy,

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by please_takemyrights
This is all very interesting, but I haven't found the part (on www.slaveshipamerica.com ) where they claim that 'Capitalization' refers to capitalizing the letter of a name.

www.slaveshipamerica.com...
Gage Canadian Dictionary 1983 Sec. 4 defines Capitalize adj. as… "To take advantage of - To use to ones own advantage."

Capitis Diminutio (meaning the diminishing of status through the use of capitalization) In Roman law. A diminishing or abridgment of personality; a loss or curtailment of a man's status or aggregate of legal attributes and qualifications.

Am I totally missing something? Where does it say that a person's status is diminished by capitalizing the letters of their name? I thought it means one's status is diminished if they are taken advantage of.... apparently by another person, government or corporation...?

Can anyone answer my question? I haven't seen anything that really says capitalizing a name is what diminishes status. All I see is that one person capitalizing another, taking advantage of another, is what diminishes status. Please help!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by please_takemyrights

Your answer was in the very first post of this thread.

Posted by sizzle, on April 2, 2008 at 22:51 GMT

Recently, I have been researching material on, 'Capitis Diminutio Maxima.' It is defined (meaning a maximum loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. JOHN DOE or DOE JOHN) - The highest or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man's condition was changed from one of freedom to one of bondage, when he became a slave. It swept away with it all rights of citizenship and all family rights.

As Black's Law Dictionary explains, the full capitalization of the letters of one's natural name, results in a diminishing or complete loss of legal or citizenship status, wherein one actually becomes a slave or an item of inventory. The method by which the State causes a natural person to "volunteer" himself into slavery, is through forming legal joinder, implied or stated, with the entity or legal fiction (name all CAPS). Of course, most natural persons wouldn't willingly form such an unlawful but legally reductionist joinder, so trickery and obfuscation are used. The initial joinder is formed when a legal Birth Certificate is issued by the State, name in all CAPS. In fact, both the Certificate of Birth AND Social Security number, are for "inventory" control purposes, similar to the Amistad Schooner's manifest or those numbers or records used by legal entities or Corporations to track, account for, use and dispose of inventory. It is under the Admiralty jurisdiction Terri Schiavo's fate was determined, and under this alien fictional jurisdiction many of today's legal or other fictional entities such as "gay marriages" are fabricated. Commensurate with color of law, they appear to "be," but they are not. Indeed, under common law and the American Constitution, "gay marriage" is unlawful and an oxymoron (contradiction). This, no legal maneuver can change.
www.slaveshipamerica.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

You said, "Jesus said not to celebrate your birth into this world." No where in the four besoras (gospels) was it recorded that Yahushua (Jesus) say this. Nowhere. Yet your point is clear. Let us just be acurate in the words of the Master. Not adding to... nor taking from.

I've enjoyed your blog here. I too watched that same video on youtube and have become determined to get to the truth of the matter. I've been aware of my slave status for many years and have taken myself off the grid as much as possible. This may help remove me completly.

thanks for your assistance.

[email protected]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i've been curious about this term and wondered if this means something... this is a personal traffic citation i have here. notice that state vs me is all in caps with my last name frist BUT under defendant name, last name is still first but only the first letters are caped. any comments??? [email protected]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi everyone- first post. I did it in the anonymous post link so I would not lose track of my ideas while searching to join the group officially. Also not sure where the post will show up- probably at the end which I haven't gotten to in reading yet

I would rather not be anonymous given the choice. My name is Joe Elligott. Or maybe joe elligott- i haven't learned enough to know yet. Maybe joseph shaun mcellligott- ( see below) we'll see

I am not so concerned with taxes at the present since I have fallen well out of the earning level to make that a problem.

I wanted to mention that on the you tube video, the old law professor said that when presented with a warrant or court authority in all caps that you would say- "this is not me, this is a CORPORATION".

As I thought about what I might do in that situation I concluded that I could say- " Sorry 'i' do not represent that PERSON". He said that answering that that PERSON is you would make it that you were representing that PERSON. The CORPORATION that they made you by labeling you, a free man born in the republic a JOHN DOE or however they spelled yours.

Speaking of JOHN the one we knew as JOHN WAYNE's real name was Marion. JOHN WAYNE was a personality. A stage name. We are talking about corporate and banking stage names.

hehe- since the person with the all caps is not real I just carry his drivers license around with me in case I need to choose to represent him by piloting an automobile.

But I don't know that they couldn't jail you alleging that as not being that PERSON, that you are a man or woman who can't prove your citizenship or right to be in this nation. Suddenly you are an alien with no green card? Hmm.

When my grandfather came through Ellis Island in the early 20th century, some fool at a desk changed his name. My dad told me that he let them so he would seem less foreign ie Irish. I don't believe that now.

In my GF's case they took the Mc off of his name. And I would guarantee you they made it all caps.

Probably had a legal right to change it since it was all caps already and he had no rights in the case. After all he was getting off a ship and the legal courts with jurisdiction over that travel were Admiralty Courts. The ones that govern the seas, and the empire had formed them to oppress sea faring commerce didn't they? Hmm again.

I love learning as I write. But it makes posts too long. The video on you tube also explain btw that Admiralty Courts are over the seas and that Civic Courts would be over land. And that part of the thing is that we are on land subject to admiralty courts today. The ones made to govern commerce and corporations like the EAST INDIA COMPANY, WALMART and BLACKWATER.

Grandpa lived the rest of his life here as a corporate person and not the free man who had fled Ireland since he learned that his name, maybe Capitus Diminutio Minima, was on a hit list to be killed as a IRA member.

He was constructed by an agent of the banking/corporate/state into a PERSON- not a man. I carry his altered name now in all caps.

Getting out the system of commerce is not so hard, but finding a corrugated sign that will get people to support you with food and cash is harder.

One thing I also thought of as I was reading the posts was that we hold that this is a republic where free men own the right to rule as a democratic body. Of course democracy is by definition rule of the people.

The Boston Tea Party was fought against the unholy alliance between the CROWN and the EAST INDIA COMPANY. Founders died to rebel against that corporate rule. And that war ended with Reagan giving a huge tyrannical corporate boost to CORPORATIONS.

But our nation is full of people that see the govt as they and not we, and therefore we do nothing. To govern. We let "they" run it their way, while we let their school teach our children for us. And we don't mind so much if someone get their door kicked down like in the movies or on Bad Boys TV as long as we feel safe

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thought

"They can't do it if it's illegal," huh? Since when has that ever stopped anybody?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join