It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents pick prayer over docs; girl dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Parents pick prayer over docs; girl dies

WESTON, Wis. - Police are investigating an 11-year-old girl's death from an undiagnosed, treatable form of diabetes after her parents chose to pray for her rather than take her to a doctor.

news.yahoo.com...

Yep. Instead of curing something they decided to kill her. Good job! I mean its no wonder they want more power in public schools they obviously know better then science. No wonder they want laws changed to support their views on history and science and medicine I mean after all Prayer did... oops, do nothing.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by HHH Is King]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This is comparable to having a hammer in your possession or access to one, yet refusing to use it and praying for nails to be driven.

GOD has created doctors for their purpose (his purpose), even if they are atheists, they are still members of his toolbox to be used.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
First of all., HHH will never win the title again....

secondly.... I have seen cancer cured from prayer in its late stages, and I have seen amny other things.,..

Go read about the girl in my signature, she has seen the same things I have seen along with years of saints and 1,000 of saints who worked miracles...

Now, God gave doctors for us to use like wisesheep said and he wants us to use them as far as they can help..

but when all hope is lost then we turn to God...

The girl hopefully is in heaven now...

peace.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Uh, no. Prayer did nothing. Sorry but it does nothing, medicine does. So I take it as a lie when you say that or you're just creating a story to try and defend the muder of this little girl. And that's what it is, murder. They could have saved her but refused and decided to kill her.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
No no son, I did not make no story up. I know the doctor and where to contact him, the one who examined this person after the cancer went away, I am serious as a heart attack..

basically the girl in my signature seen the same things in front of family and eye witnesses.

God has been doing this since the creation began and the only way you can see this stuff is through faith....

Now what these parents did is stupid..... God intervenes only when needed and when it is uncurable....

So they will have to pay by God for not doing all they could do to save their child...

But as for what i have seen, I lie not, nor have any of the saints who worked miracles for 2000 years since christ left this earth in the body..

peace.

[edit on C:U23America/ChicagoSat, 29 Mar 2008 01:00:23 -050023M by JesusisTruth]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
These parents are criminally neglect for letting an 11 year old girl suffer for 30 days before dying unnecessarily and should be put in jail.

Their other 3 children must be removed from their care immediately.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
No no son, I did not make no story up. I know the doctor and where to contact him, the one who examined this person after the cancer went away, I am serious as a heart attack..

Where's the evidence for this? Why is this not a major news story?

I'm sorry, but either you or the doctor is lying. Please stop being deceitful in order to further entertain your delusion.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Good point. If prayer ever did work it would make it in the news. But it doesn't, so it doesn't make the news.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have nothing to prove to you goofballs.... Look... you will see proof at the judgement seat.... i have no reason to lie to you souls, and lying is wrong and I don't like it..

I bet you guys didn't even look at st Gemma and I am assuming you give nothing a chance..

The reason it was not on the news is because we wanted to keep it hidden, and the priest who prayed for us was an underground hidden priest which many didn't know about who had the faith of being granted healings...

believe what you want, and this should go to show the christians reading this, that people will not believe you and give nothing a chnace, some people, but the ones who want to believe will give it a chance..

you two, silent G and HHH, wait until the judgement seat and God will show you what I have seen and this cancer being cured when our lives are revieved....

unbelievable...

btw God bless you guys anyways....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Once again, stop lieing. It doesn't help your cause. Of course, killing 11 year old girls doesn't help it much either.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HHH Is King
Once again, stop lieing. It doesn't help your cause. Of course, killing 11 year old girls doesn't help it much either.

Just because you don't understand God and his healing ministry does not mean that people are lieing.
Why don't you look into the Christian healing ministry instead of being ignorant all your life.
I to have had a healing ministry and people do get healed from many types of ailments.
You people that don't have a clue but come on here calling others liers makes me sick.
And the reason stories of healing are not on the news is because people like you would not believe the story anyway.
:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You mean the Christian Murdering Little Kids Ministry? That's what it is. Hmmm, heal them, or pray and watch them die, sounds like Murder 2 to me. Actually, it sounds like pre meditated, so Murder 1. They purposly refused to go to a doctor and watched her die.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HHH Is King
You mean the Christian Murdering Little Kids Ministry? That's what it is. Hmmm, heal them, or pray and watch them die, sounds like Murder 2 to me. Actually, it sounds like pre meditated, so Murder 1. They purposly refused to go to a doctor and watched her die.

I can see that i am talking to someone with serious issues here who can not put this article into the context that it belongs, this is a one off but as usual lets pour out our hatred for Christianity while we have the chance mentality.
Your lack of intelligence is not worth my time
Have a nice day.

top topics

join