It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
1 word for you (DISCLAIMER) you should look up what it means.

Actually, I am quite aware of what it means. Apparently you don't though...

More verification then you have done to debate it thats for sure. Why don't you do research or e-mail people to find out things?

Oh really? Then why are you so afraid to post this information? You said earlier you would gladly post it, and yet here we are....still waiting for you to post it. My guess is you have not one scrap of evidence to prove even ONE hijacker is still alive....but are too scared to admit it.

Still waiting for any evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

Still waiting for any evidence that even one hijacker is alive.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Still waiting for any evidence that even one hijacker is alive.

I have shown several sources that shows reasonable doubt that all the hijackers are dead. If we were in court you would lose since you cannot show any evidence to debate my evidence.

Since no one has been able to show any evidence that all the hijackers are dead i think this case is closed.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 25-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

i think this case is closed.

Well, you have painted yourself into a very tight corner Ultima.

You have failed to show one shred of evidence to support your claim.

All you have is this:

- A website that offers ZERO information regarding their claims.

- A link to a new article written several days post 911.

- A couple passports.

Please describe to us how this supports your claim.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Please describe to us how this supports your claim.

All the information posted provides resonable doubt that all the hijackers are dead.

Since no one has been able to show 1 shread of evidence to debate what i have posted or that all the hijackers are dead, i believe i would win the case in court.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I find it very telling that Ultima demands extremely fine detail in order to be convinced of a plane hitting the Pentagon: Such as, he needs to see the actual serial numbers on all the 757 parts found and photographed at the pentagon on 9/11 in order to believe it was AA Flt 77.

YET... he is willing to believe some flimsy website as gospel to conclude that 9/11 Hijackers are still alive.

Yeah, freelance nutballs get a free pass from scrutiny...while mountains of credible evidence goes ignored.

My .02 for the annual quarter...Wake me when anyone in the truth movement actually has something new--that hasn't been rehashed 100,000 times... Adios!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Yeah, freelance nutballs get a free pass from scrutiny...while mountains of credible evidence goes ignored.!

Gee, another immature beleiver that has to resort to name calling because they cannot provide evidence.

I have been waiting for years to see this so called mountain of credible evidence, too bad no believer is able to show any of it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I have been waiting for years to see this so called mountain of credible evidence, too bad no believer is able to show any of it.

Well, apparently you dont need evidence to prove any hijackers are alive. Guess I could create a website, just say the hijackers are all dead (with a disclaimer), and that would be proof enough for you.

Somehow I thought the NSA had high standards of proof, but if you are willing to accept a website that states its data may be unreliable...well, that answers that.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Well, apparently you dont need evidence to prove any hijackers are alive. Guess I could create a website, just say the hijackers are all dead (with a disclaimer), and that would be proof enough for you.

Somehow I thought the NSA had high standards of proof, but if you are willing to accept a website that states its data may be unreliable...well, that answers that.

We should set up a page that says the hijackers are dead and serial numbers from the wreckage match that of FA77. Surely this would convince him. Maybe we could sell T-shirts. "I went fact-seeking and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Well, apparently you dont need evidence to prove any hijackers are alive.

Well i must have more evidence (or resonable doubt) that the hijackers are alive then anyone else has that they are dead since no one can post any evidence to debate what i have posted.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

... no one can post any evidence to debate what i have posted.

Actually, the very site you link as your evidence debates what you have posted.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

... no one can post any evidence to debate what i have posted.

This happens often..

Try not to point it out; he gets mad. He will call you immuture[sic] or childish.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

NO, as usual you try to twist a disclaimer into meaning the infomration is not reliable when you have no evidence that the specific information is not reliable.

Nice try but you failed again. Still waiting for evidence to debate what i have posted.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
This happens often.. .

You mean almost as often as you lie and misquote people?

Still waiting for evidence to debate what i have posted.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

This happens often.. .

You mean almost as often as you lie and misquote people?

Still waiting for evidence to debate what i have posted.

I'm hoping for a chapter in your book...

If I had a nickel for every time you've called people liars without merit, I'd be richer than you without having to sell one.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If I had a nickel for every time you've called people liars without merit, I'd be richer than you without having to sell one.

If i had a nickel for everytime you and other believers were proven to lie, misquote, and insult i would be another Donald Trump.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

NO, as usual you try to twist a disclaimer into meaning the infomration is not reliable when you have no evidence that the specific information is not reliable.

The disclaimer itself said the data may be unreliable, and should be verified. Nice try though. Should make a nice addition to your book.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The disclaimer itself said the data may be unreliable, and should be verified. Nice try though.

If the data is so unreliable why can't you or anyone else show evidence to debate it?

Face the facts its been proven that you have no evidence to debate the data or prove all the hijackers are dead.

And you talking about a book just proves how much you and others lie when it comes to people who do not agree with you.

WHY MUST YOU LIE?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

we are now on page 13 of this ping pong match. please show us where your evidence is to support your op.

tracking the threat.com does NOT offer information besides the status saying they are alive.

Another member here wrote to them and got a response you did not like.

Please, I ask you again to point out the information they provide to back up what you claim.

Thank you

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
EVIDENCE TO ULTIMA...PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

Hi Ultima,

Since you have failed miserably at backing up your op, i decided to take a closer look at your evidence and re-post information regarding evidence that the hijackers are dead.

First of all lets look at the word evidence:

Evidence:
1. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.

2. something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign: His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.

3. Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.

Ok, now lets take a step back and look at what YOU have posted as evidence. Does your "evidence" meet the criteria? IS it evidence?

A. Tracking The Threat Dot Com:

The site Posts a few hijackers names with the word "alive" next to them.

Does this website offer anything as far as evidence?

Does it:

- tend to prove or disprove something?
- make something plain or clear?
- offer facts which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects?

Answer to all three.... No.

So, tracking the threat.com can not be used as evidence as it does not offer anything the resembles evidence. Actually it is just the opposite of what you hoped it were. Tracking the threat offers links to papers that have been written about the hijackers and their lives as terrorists. Nothing as far as evidence that supports your claim that they are alive.

B. FBI is Confused

Ultima, you claimed that the FBI did not get all the information or were wrong. You posted a link to an article I believe was only 10 days old.

21st September 2001
The FBI has said that the identities of some of its list of 19 hijackers behind last week's devastating attacks are in doubt.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Is this evidence?

Well sure it was. Key word here is was. This article was written on September 21st 2001. This was a mere 10 days post 911. A few pages ago I posted an analogy...

On Monday, you read in the paper that a woman claims she was carjacked by a black man. The car is missing along with her two children that were in their car seats.
Several weeks later it is confirmed that the car was not stolen. The car was recovered. The mother killed her children by pushing her car in a lake with the kids still strapped in their car seats.

My question to you..... Should we still be looking for the car and the black man that fits the description from the mother?

Back to your evidence, The FBI later came out with this:

The FBI has resolved questions about the identities of the 19 hijackers involved in the Sept. 11 attacks and has discovered places outside the United States where the conspiracy was planned, FBI Director Robert Mueller said Friday.

Saudi Arabian officials and others have questioned whether some of the hijackers identified by the FBI in the weeks after the attacks used stolen identifications. Mueller said those questions have been answered.

"We at this point definitely know the 19 hijackers who were responsible," he said.

www.cbsnews.com...

Yes Saudi officials did question the indentifications....until:

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified."

www.usatoday.com...

You see Ultima. There is not any evidence to support your claims. None what so ever.

I will post evidence to show that the hijackers are dead on another post. You have every right to disagree with it Ultima. But, hopefully there will come a time when you can look at the evidence objectivley and perhaps someday realize the CT fantasy is just that.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join