It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by _Del_
Do you have any other information to independently verify the information, like the website advices you to do?

Yes, i do (also e-mailed the company) now do you have any information that debates any of the information i posted, YES or NO ?

Which company did you email to verify that the hijackers were alive? What were the contents of the reply?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yes, i do (also e-mailed the company) now do you have any information that debates any of the information i posted, YES or NO ?

Which company did you email to verify that the hijackers were alive? What were the contents of the reply?

I have e-mailed trackingthe threat.com to get more infomration.

So do you have any information to debate anything i have posted, YES or NO ?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I have e-mailed trackingthe threat.com to get more infomration.

So do you have any information to debate anything i have posted, YES or NO ?

So you emailed the the same source and they said the same thing.

I could've sworn I asked if you had been able to (and they mentioned you'd probably want to) independently verify the information.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

So you emailed the the same source and they said the same thing.

Are you really that immature?????

I e-mailed them to show me the infomration they had and if they had anymore and what was the last time they had informatoin.

But then againyou would not know anything about them since you did not look into the site.

Do you know anything at all about what goes on in the real world?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

How would I know what their "About Us" section says if I didn't go to their site? And again, why the obligatory cheap shot?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

How would I know what their "About Us" section says if I didn't go to their site?

Well maybe you would have learned something if you did.

Thanks for admiting believers like you do not bother reading sites that do not agree with what you think happened. Just keeps proving my point.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Pssst... try reading my statement again....

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Pssst... try reading my statement again....

I did read your statement. Maybe you should have read more then just the disclaimer. You are just cherry picking information.

Becasue if you would have read more of the information on the site you would know about the company and what it does.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

Why are you refusing to take this one step at a time?

STEP 1:

What information on tracking the threat.com is provided that shows that some of the terrorists are alive.

Please answer this and we can take step 2.

Thank you,

:TY:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Why are you refusing to take this one step at a time?

STEP 1:

What information on tracking the threat.com is provided that shows that some of the terrorists are alive.

I have answered this question already. Please read my posts.

Why are you refusing to post any information to debate what i have posted?

Why are you refusing to post any information that all the hijackers are dead?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You have NOT.

The site offers ZERO information in regards to evidence to support their claims.

You along with at least 3 others in this forum alone 9including me) have reached out to them. None of us have received a response.

Let me ask you this way..

What information on that site shows that they are alive.

Thank you

:TY:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The site offers ZERO information in regards to evidence to support their claims.

You along with at least 3 others in this forum alone (including me) have reached out to them. None of us have received a response.

Um, I received a response from trackingthethreat.com...

I've referred to that reply earlier in this thread.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You along with at least 3 others in this forum alone 9including me) have reached out to them. None of us have received a response.

But the following does support the site.

Again, i must repeat for the closed minded.

1. I have posted a source that shows hijackers are alive.

2. I have posted a source that the FBI was confused about the IDs of the hijackers.

3. I have poted a source that passports found were doctored, that means the FBI could not have used the passenger list to ID the hijackers if the names were fake.

I have several other sources about the faked IDs and would post more information but you would just ignore it also and not post anything to debate it or support your claim.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

Show me on the tracking the threat website WHERE the information is that states that they are alive.

Cut and paste and link please.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Sorry Issac... I should have posted that as well. No need though, Ultima ignores it anyway.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Why are you refusing to post any information to debate what i have posted?

Because all you posted that I saw was an assertion. The hijackers are alive. This website says so. That kind of logic is so odd, I'm not sure how to debate it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The infomration on the site is not UNRELIABLE. You keep forgetting to quote the very first word in the sentence.

Please be adult enough to stop the lies.

The site says this:

While we have attempted to assign some degree of credibility to its accuracy, no representation is made or implied that all data contained herein is completely reliable.

What does that last sentence say, Roger? Are you telling us all you interpret that as saying all data is accurate?

oookay, how about this beauty?

Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information.

What independant verification have you done (if any) that their data is correct? I would have thought an NSA analyst would shine here...showing what verification skills they have. Somehow I'm not suprised to see zero evidence from you to back up your claims.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

2. I have posted a source that the FBI was confused about the IDs of the hijackers.

Yes, you did post a Sept 27, 2001 source that says the FBI is still verifying their identities...

But then there is this from Nov 2, 2001

www.cbsnews.com...

FBI: We Know Who Hijackers Were........

Doesnt seem like they were "confused" for very long.....

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
What does that last sentence say, Roger? Are you telling us all you interpret that as saying all data is accurate?

1 word for you (DISCLAIMER) you should look up what it means.

What independant verification have you done (if any) that their data is correct?

More verification then you have done to debate it thats for sure. Why don't you do research or e-mail people to find out things?

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
FBI: We Know Who Hijackers Were........

Doesnt seem like they were "confused" for very long.....

Well if the hijackers used fake IDs and passports then the names on the list that the FBI used would not be correct, would it?

Still waiting for any evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

1 word for you (DISCLAIMER) you should look up what it means.

Please educate me concerning the meaning of the word "disclaimer".

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join