It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's explore a different theory about 9/11 (My theory)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasalt

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Ok, I'll buy that ***IF*** you can give me a plausible explanation for this one.

Andrews Air Force Base is 16 miles BY CAR from the Pentagon. It is tasked with defending Washington DC in the event of attack. That is an INDISPUTABLE FACT.

How did a guy in a cave in Afghanistan get Andrews Air Force Base to stand down, and not launch fighter jets after the second tower was struck?

Dear Friend
kind regards
Andrews Air Force Base is 16 miles away.
You are correct.
What does that have to do with 9/11 and my theory?
I assume you are refering to Osama, when you ask me how a guy in a cave gets Andrews Air Force Base to stand down, and not launch fighter jets after the second tower was struck?
He didn't.
He was in Afghanistan.
The 19 hijackers assigned to that task did the job.
Osama was a key mastermind.
Yours thankfully
John

You had me at 'dear friend.'

I had been up in the air about this whole 9/11 conspiracy ‘thingy’ - well since September 11th, 2001, but you've settled it once and for all for me.

I believe you may have forgoten to add Cheney in the basement with his NORAD commander hat - but other than that consider me on your team salty

(American flag flappin in background)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've had a change of heart on this. I no longer Blame Bush for 9/11.

I mean would you really wanna end up like J.F.K when you say NO to a fals flag operation. Because you know in your heart it isn't the right thing, or the American thing to do.

I bet 85% + of former presidents all given you have family to worry about would go along with it, because you know if you don't, the PTB are gonna just assasinate you, and then Cheney, is gonna step in ala LBJ and say yes; anyway.

So my hatred is now going out to all the people who are still buying that our government was not complicite in the 9/11 false flag operation. You are not true americans.

J.F.K. was a TRUE american. I don't care who he slept with ot smacked around, yadda yadda, yadda, been there done that.

This buying the official story is getting old.

Go into your U2U 's (if you can find it) and watch all of the parts to "War made Easy", brought to you free by ATS.

Then come back here (with a straight face) and tell me 19 radicals pulled 9/11.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Dear gottago
kind regards
In response to your comments.......

I have to assume you are being sincere, but my first inclination is to ask that this OP be stickied to the top of the forum for reference as the most succinct example of the "official story" of 9/11 and the mindset behind it. And secondly that a copy be presented to the Smithsonian Institution.

You think by coming on here and defending the official story I'm some how less sincere than the people opposing the official story? This is a predisposition "Truthers" hold against people believing in the official story.

Why? Because your blind faith in the government and the media's intentions and truthfulness is frankly poignant in the context of our present situation. Rebuttal is almost pointless in the face of this hermetic and recursive surety.

My "blind faith" as you put it, is me putting events in proper context. What would ALL the major media outlets gain by covering/lying/being complicit for the government, if such a mass inside job really took place? I can see how that would be possible if we lived in a communist society, but we don't. All the major news outlets are not government owned. Do you understand the monopoly and sophistication that would take, for the government to own all the major news corps, and papers, with a total of thousands of employees nation wide, without the "secret" getting out? It doesn't make sense. It's a spider web in the minds of people wanting to see a grand conspiracy.

In a way I admire the convictions you express. I wish for all the world that we all could share them, but sadly they are only convictions, negated by massive evidence to the contrary.

I see your point. We disagree.

You mention the national security state, and here you reach to the very heart of the matter. Here is the wise counsel, disregarded, of Pres. Eisenhower in his Farewell Address of January 1961:

Point taken. Although I don't see us, as a country, anywhere near that point in which he envisioned. It's about putting events in proper context, and it's a matter of assessing the situation I suppose. What freedoms have you personally lost as of late?
I have lost none.
Most Americans in this country have lost none.
None except terrorists and criminals.
This is where the subject gets into philosophy.
Thank you for your comments and opinions.
It's much appreciated.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Somtimes Pseudo-skeptics and debunkers start threads and pretend they are "toothers", especially when other threads shows facts that 9.11 was an inside job.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
By the ay this isn't Your theory.

This is the government, the PTB's theory, the MSM's theory, and the 9/11 omission reports theory.

This thread is like me posting eisteins theory of relativitey, and saying, dear friends I bring to you a new theory, MY theory.

This thread is just a HUGE spoon trying to stir the pot.

I have NO idea why someone would do this. But there are some real sneaky people out there.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Dear scrapple
kind regards
In response to your comments.......

You had me at 'dear friend.' I had been up in the air about this whole 9/11 conspiracy ‘thingy’ - well since September 11th, 2001, but you've settled it once and for all for me.

Thank you for your kind words.

I believe you may have forgoten to add Cheney in the basement with his NORAD commander hat - but other than that consider me on your team salty
(American flag flappin in background)

I have never heard about Cheney in the basement with a NORAD commander hat on.
That is certainly news to me.
I am glad you are flying the flag.
yours thankfully
John

[edit on 26-3-2008 by seasalt]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Interesting that Captain Obvious, and swampfox got schooled yet again on my threads, then they vanish, and then new users join... odd.

To all you new users out there and lurkers, be aware that there are people employed to come to forums such as this and try to confuse, obsefucate and derail any thread that will lead you to the truth.

Every time I post facts that destroy the official story ,especially after schooling the 2 or 3 debunkers on this forum.... threads like this appear.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
By the ay this isn't Your theory.

This is the government, the PTB's theory, the MSM's theory, and the 9/11 omission reports theory.

This thread is like me posting eisteins theory of relativitey, and saying, dear friends I bring to you a new theory, MY theory.

I have NO idea why someone would do this. But there are some real sneaky people out there.

Dear Friend
kind regards
Yes, I know my theory is the official story of the government.
My theory is the minority on here.
So I thought I would present the official story/my theory.
I have not seen a thread standing behind the official story in a while.
I also posed the question to anyone here who believes as I do.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Interesting that Captain Obvious, and swampfox got schooled yet again on my threads, then they vanish, and then new users join... odd.

To all you new users out there and lurkers, be aware that there are people employed to come to dorums such as this and try to confuse, obsefucate and derail any thread that will lead you to the truth.

Every time I post facts that destroy the official story ,especially after schooling the 2 or 3 debunkers on this forum.... threads like this appear.

Yea I believe Jthomas popped up as Swampfox left(or went on vacation), and it seems there's a couple others like the OP here also trying to pick up Swamp and Capt Ob.'s slack.

But they'll never be as good at ad hom attacks or derailing good, good thought provoking threads.

So count a few for the good guys Ivan! Maybe some threads will actually get the discussion they deserve.

I'll give this new class a huge star for not slinging the word truther around(as much, as if it were possible) like it's some type of insult, like Swampfox, and Capt did. I guess they prefer to be called liars?

That was one thing that I always got a giggle out of from SF, and CO's posts. Like it hurt I was being called a truther, hehe.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I've had a change of heart on this. I no longer Blame Bush for 9/11.

I mean would you really wanna end up like J.F.K when you say NO to a fals flag operation. Because you know in your heart it isn't the right thing, or the American thing to do.

I bet 85% + of former presidents all given you have family to worry about would go along with it, because you know if you don't, the PTB are gonna just assasinate you, and then Cheney, is gonna step in ala LBJ and say yes; anyway.

So my hatred is now going out to all the people who are still buying that our government was not complicite in the 9/11 false flag operation. You are not true americans.

J.F.K. was a TRUE american. I don't care who he slept with ot smacked around, yadda yadda, yadda, been there done that.

This buying the official story is getting old.

Go into your U2U 's (if you can find it) and watch all of the parts to "War made Easy", brought to you free by ATS.

Then come back here (with a straight face) and tell me 19 radicals pulled 9/11.

Dear Friend
kind regards
I am not yet familiar with the U2U.
Maybe later when I mess with things I will be able to figure it out.
I will give it a look.
Regarding the JFK mentions.
That is a whole different story.
If buying into the official story is getting old, does this mean it is boring to you?
I am just curious.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

By the way this isn't Your theory.

Dear Friend
kind regards
Yes, I know my theory is the official story of the government.
My theory is the minority on here.
So I thought I would present the official story/my theory.
I have not seen a thread standing behind the official story in a while.
I also posed the question to anyone here who believes as I do.
yours thankfully
John

Oook. Then kindly change the title to your post because it is extremely misleading.

If I knew this thread was just gonna be a cut an paste of the Governments theory of 9/11, I would have never opened it.

But I guess these are the sad tactics you have to resort to when all your millions of skeletons are falling out of the closet eh?

But really, don't tout this as your OWN theory. It's VERY deceptive when readers are looking for a thread and wanna see something fresh, which I though this thread was. But no, it was just a cheesy tactic on your part to stir the pot up some, imo.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I agree with condemning Bush from "doing the attacks". I make that opinion when I looked carefully the whole broadcast from the school where he just sit, doing nothing, and than been scared like a child.

Just psychological thought. He was confused, and he was scared.

I am 100% that he knows that something is coming that day, and it will be devastating, but I think that he even didnt wanted to know more, or they wouldnt told him. (Cheney gets all my accusation from being one of the real 911 masterminders) He want to spend that day with children, and they are innocent with all means, like he wanted to see him self too.

Childrens are also a good barrier for possible violence against him.

Maybe he was afraid that something can happen to him too. What is more safe place to hide that coming day, than go to some school with small childrens. Assassination would be difficult and even trying it would be widely condemned.

After 911 everything was clear and he was happy that he was a live and still the president. Script was announced and he just play with the rules.

Here comes my condemn against Bush: He let it happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Dear Friend
kind regards
I am not yet familiar with the U2U.
Maybe later when I mess with things I will be able to figure it out.
I will give it a look.
Regarding the JFK mentions.
That is a whole different story.
If buying into the official story is getting old, does this mean it is boring to you?
I am just curious.

No J.F.K is not a whole different story. Top of the page, War made easy, watch it-----LEARN.

The official story is getting old, thats why I opened this thread, because you said in the Title you HAD a NEW theory, YOUR theory.

If I new it was the official "story", again I wouldn't have opened it.

I know it, tried to belive it, wanted to even, like most everyday americans.

But when you dig for 2+ years, it becomes rediculously obviously a lie. A False flag operation Either Made, or Let happen by The PTB, to gain popular support for yet another war.

Again I ask you to watch War Made easy (it made me feel naseous in a few different spots, Hindsite being 20/20). This has been going on since just after WWII. Every war we've been involved in since, has used deception, propaganda, and lies, to garner popular support from the American people. So yea, I'm getting extremely tired of it.

I'm just asking that you don't post threads with Misleading titles is all.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Yea it's something I've not given much though to. Maybe J.F.K. was able to say NO to The PTB when they wanted to go ahead and sink American ships with American subs, because he was young, and well, when your that age, you kinda think your invincible.

Bush on the otherhand had grown children, to worry about, and more importantly, he KNEW cheney would go along with it anyway.

Now that I look back at the schoolroom video, him just sitten there, it was as almost as if he was being held hostage, and was sick to his stomach that it was happening.

I don't know really. Who truely knows what lies in a persons heart and mind. Just something I was thinking about. After I was thinking of how J.F.K. not signing did nothing to stop things. L.B.J. was sworn right in, and he knew what happened to Kennedy, of course he was gonna go along with it.

What choice do I have left, is my main concern. Leave this country, that my Great grandfather, Grandfather, and Father built with thier very own blood and sweat.

Or become radical? I'm not the radical type. I'm not in the physical position to actually do that.

I just see doom for America in the future. All because of a handful of really sick, greedy people. When you think about the amount of people living in america, it amounts to about a handful in comparison.

Ah well, enough of that rant, don't wanna derail the thread. I'm out.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
John,

Would you not agree, that it is a Rubicon Crossing moment when friends of like mind meet?

You're post is truly the work of a maestro!

best
-scrap

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
To the OP,

I would like to get your thoughts on one thing in particular, the actual INVESTIGATION of the "attacks" that took place on 9/11. If you watch the documentary called, "9/11 Press for Truth", it shows the point of view of the events of 9/11 and those leading up to the investigation from that of the "Jersey Girls", who lost their husbands in the towers of the WTC. I believe their husbands worked for Cantor-Fitzgerald on the 105th floor of one of the towers.
This documentary does not go into the "evidence" surrounding 9/11 but more into the proceedings and events that took place surrounding it's investigation which is probably the most telling and shocking part of the whole cover-up. If we look back in our history we know that investigations were done IMMEDIATELY following the events at Pearl Harbor, JFK's assassination, the Challenger disaster, the Columbia disaster and even Bill Clinton's little "misconduct". HOWEVER, no investigation was started until 14 months after the "attacks" on 9/11. The most horrific attrocity of our day and it takes them 14 months to even begin an investigation publicly through Congress and the White House???!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Let's talk about the money issue as well. Take one case for example as stated in the link I posted above. How can we spend millions of dollars to investigate the BS we had to deal with surrounding Clinton's "sexual relations" with "that woman" to try and impeach the guy for lying, etc.??? Less than a decade later, the worst "terrorist" attack on our soil occurs and we allot ONLY $3 million to find out why 3000 people were murdered. After numerous complaints, the number was bumped up to $14 million which is nothing compared to the other investigations I mentioned above.

If you can actually give me ONE good reason as to why the current administration would do so much to stonewall the investigation but then allow it to go forward after 14 months of deliberation on the issue, allotting only $3million, then I might be able to understand why you believe the OFFICIAL story. Until then, I'll take my chances with the Jersey Girls and people like Bob McIlvaine who, by the way, LOST HIS SON THAT DAY and thinks it's a coverup. So please, spare me the BS about how these "conspiracy theories" are hurting our country when this citizen lost his son that day in the towers and doesn't believe the official story being forced on the American people!!

Cheers,
Purduegrad05

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

My theory goes like this.
19 radical fundamentalist Muslim hijackers, on and on.

Your theory is the US government’s theory, and I absolute disagree with that one on every point.

We do not know the full story,

I know more then enough to no the real story.

and never will,

I really wander why you say that, but I think you are right about that one?

but don't you think the experts/government officials/politicians did everything in their power AFTER 9/11 to stop another terrorist attack from happening?

9/11 wasn’t a terrorist attack in the first place, so you can’t speak about stopping another terrorist attack from happening AFTER 9/11.

But I am truly convinced that there are definitely sincere experts/government officials/politicians, who would if they really had the possibilities and power TRY stopping the 9/11 tragedy from happening.

The Alex Jones, George Noory, Loose Change type of people throwing around PUBLIC accuasations without solid proof is very unnerving to say the least.

I say thank God for people like Alex Jones and George Noory.
They give other people the opportunity to read the secret menu of a Black Ops kitchen.

Seasalt, despite you dipped your words in honey; I won’t bite because they have given me already a salty aftertaste.

Originally posted by IvanZana
Somtimes Pseudo-skeptics and debunkers start threads and pretend they are "toothers", especially when other threads shows facts that 9.11 was an inside job.

IvanZana , you hid in my opinion the nail right on the head here.

[edit on 26/3/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Your Government thanks you for the support. When they are the ones orchestrating the terror they can choose the time and place!Look at the intentions of our leaders are they acountable for their actions or are they more concerned with maintaing their control of the truth and the one you need to believe. What will have to be taken away before you open your eyes.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

SeaSalt said:

I don't know how two of the tallest buildings collapsed after HUGE jumbo jets crashed into them, as I am not a scientist. Perhaps reading the NIST report will help you come to some conclusions. I am subjected to bogus sources, and unofficial explanations as to how the towers collapsed on 9/11. Maybe some of the "truthers" should read the official documents from the top experts. Or are the scientists and groups that conducted the report in on the conspiracy too?

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Engineers, scientists and architects have NOT come to an agreement regarding the collapse of the tower. Some have even been fired for voicing their concerns regarding the official satement.

The laboratory director from a South Bend firm has been fired for attempting to cast doubt on the federal investigation into what caused the World Trade Center's twin towers to collapse on Sept. 11, 2001. Kevin R. Ryan was terminated Tuesday from his job at Environmental Health Laboratories Inc., a subsidiary of Underwriters Laboratories Inc., the consumer-product safety testing giant.

The "truss theory" relies on the assumption that 800ºC+ infernos started a catastrophic chain of events which led to the collapse of the twin towers. There were fires in both buildings following the aircraft impacts, but no infernos - "most perimeter panels (157 of 160) saw no temperatures above 250ºC."

9/11 Comparison Fires

October 2004

Venezuela

Fire duration:
17 hours

February 2005

Spain

Fire duration:
20+ hours

Both of the above buildings were of inferior build quality to the WTC, yet they burned hotter & far longer than the twin towers & WTC 7 AND REMAINED STANDING.

WTCs 1 & 2

WTC 2 fire duration:
56 minutes

WTC 1 fire duration:
85 minutes

WTC 1, (1975)
Fire duration 3 hrs
No collapse

So already we have not just a case of physics being broken and evidence of false information, aswell a evidence that suggests far weaker buildings have withstanded far HOTTER inferno's, let alone fires.

Seasalt said:
Perhaps because some of the hijackers used fake names.
Names of people over in the middle east.
Perhaps the security cameras inside of the airport didn't capture all 19 of them.
I have heard this story before, but always assumed it was a rumour.
Would you happen to have a mainstream source?

So why would the official theory get it wrong in not checking the sources and printing false information in newspapers worldwide?
If the camera's didn't capture all of them, how do we know that 19 were aboard the planes?

The human mind can hear what it wants to hear. Imagine the terror on that day, and the panic, and the confusion.

But these are officials who have dealt with fires, explosions and other such related incidents on a daily occasion, they are trained to keep a cool head in situations like this. Otherwise people would panic and people would die in basic housefires.
The fire service would never hire somebody who panics at the first thing.

911review.org...

"Edmund McNally phoned his wife Liz twice following the [WTC 2] aircraft impact. Mr McNally said in his second phone call "Liz, this was a terrorist attack. I can hear explosions below me." [NY Times]"

"Kim White, WTC 1 survivor: "We got down as far as the 74th floor ... Then there was another explosion, so we left again by the stairwell." [People]"

"Firefighter Schroeder recollects in great detail how he was one of the first firefighters to rush to the complex. “We first assembled on West Street, where we saw someone burnt beyond recognition. We were like ‘What is going on here?’ and then went straight into the Marriot building” From there, Firefighter Schroeder made his way to the lobby of the North Tower. “It looked like a bomb went off, and we started making our way up the stairs to rescue as many people as we could.”

As they were making there way up the floors, Firefighter Schroeder heard a huge explosion. “The elevators just blew right out. We couldn’t believe it. The plane hits 80 floors up but the elevators explode at least five minutes later? It was unreal.”

""At 10:30 I tried to leave the building, but as I got outside I heard a second explosion ... And then a fire marshal came in and said we had to leave, because if there was a third explosion this building might not last."

--

Seasalt said:
Do you have a source for the actual measurement taken?
(re: the pentagon)

www.wilsonsalmanac.com...

www.asile.org...

on the second link pic, have look for any plane remains or debris of a plane. Lots of imminently visual non-evidence (at least supporting the official theory)

As for the Fbi claiming to have evidence of the hijackers dna:

www.google.co.uk...

I'll leave you to google that one me old chum.
and the NORAD transponders.

www.google.co.uk.../11&spell=1

I've gotta go. Be back online shortly.

I'm sorry if the eyewitness reports, visual evidence and interviews with the people who were actually in and around the towers and the pentagon don't necessarily agree with your adamant and determined views, but at least have a look see.
Nor do I expect you to even wonder why top scientists, engineers and professionals are being sacked for doubting the official theory.

MR-L

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You are not alone John ,In fact i believe we are among the majority. But i also believe thier are people in the States behind this that took advantage "a big cash grab(insurance)..and solve a problem in our own backyard" I'am Canadian but proud to be niegbour to our big Brother to the south
John

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join