It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinci

Me Neither... in regards to vinci In fact I have never used drugs so my brain is still fresh
Anxiety yes and no but on a very minimal level... the level all humans go through as Human Beings in this world away from the things of truth... now it is the things that we fabricate and reinforce with materilaistic ideas that makes us a person... we become a poor ignorant foolish man if we do not succumb to the materialistic ways of this world.

Ace... Yes the beginning part was interesting... but the last 20 minutes or so is what I found entirely interesting and new to me. I will watch it again. My belief is that you should know of everything good and bad sometimes to know what true knowledge is... That guy even repeated a similar quote... that is why I found it enligtening. I think this is what is going on in our society and that there are some of us... the ones that he mentions that do not conform to be the ones who can repeat what schools teach etc... The ones who actually notice whats going on in the world... the ones who are already enlightened in a sense but need to awaken more to the reality of this world. I pulled a lot out of that video...I do not think it is true in its entirety but I do believe it is orbiting truth very very close.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Do you have headaches at all?Oh to RJ,sorry about not staying on topic,wont happen again

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Originally posted by Duality
Me? Nah... Bland life here. Hasn't stopped me being interested in all of this craziness though. I have to admit I find a lot of the claims in this thread hard to believe, based on the fact that they're impossble to prove/disprove.

I guess that's the case with a lot of these sorta conspiracies and such though... It's a shame because I can't really believe them despite how much they interest me.

I guess the only supernatural stuff I encountered ever was some wierd lights in the sky that were REALLY bright but disappeared rapidly, nobody else seemed to see it. My mother tried to 'train' me to have ESP too, or something like that, I guess she was into the supernatural although I guess I didn't realise it until recently.

Err... Well whenever I think of a Simpsons joke the episode containing it seems to be on the day or two after without fail? But perhaps that's down to repeats and a string of luck. :p Even if I can predict that sorta thing somehow, what a lame use for it!

[edit on 26/3/08 by Duality]

Well they arent really conspiracy's cause it all happend to us, we went trough it.

I dont want to prove it or whatever, i guess we all dont matter if people belive us or not.
Whats so great about this thread is is the fact that there are people that experienced exactly or almost exact the same things.

It really freaks me out.

And im not even talking about our personality's here, because even they are so much alike. And what about our beliefs, our value of things and behaviour, thats all more or less the same too.

Overwhelming, really. To put it simple, its like we are all one and the same person.. weve experienced the same things, we dream the same things, our behaviour is the same, damn...

I beg to differ Theneaderthals sp.?

We may be similar in some aspects but we are all different in others. We all have different takes on this but similar links. Do no confuse all of the above because While we all share the same similarities... there is a link somwhere... it does not make us one... but perhaps the objective is to unite? who knows.

I didnt mean to say we are one person, i said it is like we are because we think the same, dream the same, behave the same, etc etc...

I just cant figure out the purpose of it all, why do we have such dreams, why do we have suchs experiences, why are we totally different from the rest of the people on this planet... i just cant figure it out, yet..

I mean, why should i dream of attending school at an alien mothership? i never thought about it, never saw it in a movie, never read about it, nothing, but i do dream it, while i always thought dreaming was a tool to process things we experienced at daytime.
And then, when i tell this in a thread, with people from all over the world telling me they dreamed it too... damn this is hard, i just think there is no coincidence in this.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There is a lot in common. and we I think are all researching as to what it could be... I know I am. Check on the video i posted on the previous post... its interesting. Perhaps though I should back off. I am getting to deep into someone elses post... So i once again find myselv appologizing to cosmicstorm...

Not to overrule your we are 1 theory but I find it hard to believe... one entity in the end can do so much evil in this world... Where as I do see where it could be possible as we fight wars withing ourselves... Im just as lost as you are... Its a very good idea though. i did not mean to downplay it. I have a large mouth at times.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
WOW,I left this thread not even 20 hours ago and its grown like 5 pages!First let me say I think the mods should GIVE A APPLAUSE to this thread.I just skimed through the 4 or 5 pages since last night,and they are all the same.Maybe we are the next evoulution of the human species,now rather thats induced by an et race or just natrual I dont know,I am leaning towards et intervention.I havnt got all the bdays I really need but from what I do have it is obvious that the range of age is about 30 and below with a few exceptions,now I have no proof to back this up but I believe that this coincides with the increase in et activity since the 50's(that also includes the older posters)so I am beging to think the genetic experimentation theroies might be true.Also I have found that all these people w/ "classroom" experience say pretty much the same expierinces.I once talked to someone who said that a form of astroprojection was being used to take people to ships or class by a benelovent species,even if your gone for a year,it only seems like seconds on Earth due to artificially induced time dialation.

I would definatly have more info on that one.
Its very strange, i always searched for it on Google but never found something about it. Then i mentioned it here and suddenly people tell me they had classroom dreams too. We are just a small percentage of the earths population so there must be hundreds or thousands of people with these class dreams i think, so i dont get why there aint much info on that one, because as of the last two days i dont really belive they were just simple dreams anymore, like i used to convince myself of.

So to make a long story short, if you have more info about it i would love to hear it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkmaninperth

Originally posted by drflux
reply to post by darkmaninperth

is the ringing in your ears painful at all? or is it just that ..ringing? cuz i hear ringing all the time

No it isn't painful, but in a zero noise situation, my ears go a little haywire. It feels as if my ear drum is trying to bulge out and the noise gets louder.

I have never heard perfect silence, I have only felt it.

Ringing? im hearing that very high sound you get after being to a concert or listening to loud music for too long.
Only i get it everyday, only while lying in my bed. I dont think of it as whatever because i think its just normal, maybe something wrong with my ears altough i must admit my hearing is very very great, unusual high i guess, because everytime i hear something, most people around me dont, until the object that makes the sound comes closer.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

There is a lot in common. and we I think are all researching as to what it could be... I know I am. Check on the video i posted on the previous post... its interesting. Perhaps though I should back off. I am getting to deep into someone elses post... So i once again find myselv appologizing to cosmicstorm...

Not to overrule your we are 1 theory but I find it hard to believe... one entity in the end can do so much evil in this world... Where as I do see where it could be possible as we fight wars withing ourselves... Im just as lost as you are... Its a very good idea though. i did not mean to downplay it. I have a large mouth at times.

No offence taken at all, and like i said, i didnt really mean that we are one person, i just used it to make people see how much of the guys'n galls in here could have been clones from eachother.

And id like to hook on to the thing you said about wars within ourselves.. I believe that because we have our own inner wars we have physical wars too.. Like we project our thoughts on the material, physical 3d world we live in.

Have no claims to back that btw, never really researched it.

EDIT: Sorry for the posts after eachother btw, im behind in this thread because of the problem of not enough "time". So im reading pages back and be quoting them if i feel the need, its too much work to edit all my posts into a single one.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Like someone said(ironicly)a few post ago.We will be persecuted for what we are or claim to be cause it cant be understood w/ common science.I am truly sorry to cosmicstorm(OP)that her GREAT THREAD got bashed in another one.But this always happens to something as provacitive as this.Bak to the topic I wish there was some way we all or some of us could meet.

[edit on 3/27/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I dont want to see things take a turn for the worse on this thread..... i feel this thread has been a great outlet for people to share their experiences and thoughts without the worry of being ridiculed... there is another thread that has suggested mental illness..... well, they are entitled to their own opinion, but thats all it is, an opinion...... i myself, am very sure i dont have any mental illness, and if i did, id check myself into some clinic pretty quick for the sake of my son... besides, research shows that most people with abduction/ufo experiences do not display signs of mental illness, so that assumption has no basis anyway.....

Im not sure what the next step is now, i feel there was clearly a reason to why this thread was started, and due to all the u2u's ive recieved, its obviously affected people in a good way, i came on here to find others who felt the same as me, and id like to continue that and see what comes of it......

Ive been following the thread closely and have enjoyed reading everyones posts, its so comforting to have the chance to share what ive felt for a long long time, so thank you all!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

I just want to compliment the OP for handeling this bash post situation great and maturely.I say like the OP we all get back on track here.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
In order to keep the thread on topic, I'm choosing to take discussion of related but somewhat peripheral matters to u2u. (So if you're wondering why I haven't commented further on that video rjmelter, I'll u2u you about it - thanks again for letting me know about it
)

I also want to break this post down into categories of sorts so that it's easier to read.

The question of drug use and anxiety
In response to the drug question, I'd like to add my voice to those of others stating that they have no history of drug use. I don't smoke or drink - I don't even drink coffee. I avoid caffeine if I can help it, except when I'm sick as it helps my asthma to a certain degree. I've never done any drugs. I won't deny anxiety, as I do suffer from social anxiety disorder and some sort of post traumatic stress-like anxious tendencies. Psychologists have told me that I seem as though I've been traumatized at some point, but we can't figure out when that would have occurred. Apart from my "dreams" and typical "life stuff," I've never had any experiences that I would call truly traumatic. I've also suffered from depression which could be called clinical, simply because it was severe enough to impact my ability to function normally. I don't feel that's particularly related to my experiences, however, because even without them, we all have things in our lives that can lead to depression.

Someone mentioned neurotransmitter levels earlier
Someone earlier mentioned neurotransmitter levels being of some importance (in reference to the tinnitus I believe if I'm not mistaken.) That's interesting, because in contrast to the low serotonin levels referred to, my serotonin level is unusually high peripherally. It has caused me lots of health problems over the years, not the least of which has been an almost autoimmune-like reaction to common illnesses such as colds or the flu. For years doctors thought I simply had "unusually severe allergies," but it turned out to be that. We don't know if that's true neurologically as well as peripherally, but we do know that SSRIs (a type of antidepressant that maintains higher serotonin levels) make my autoimmune-like issues worse, and don't help my depression at all. In fact, they worsen it. So I think it's safe to assume that my serotonin levels are on the high side (or at least normal) neurologically as well.

Why do I mention this? Because these issues, while present to a milder degree throughout my childhood, began to intensify for me in the weeks following the "shared dream" mentioned in my first post in this thread. That level of severity has been maintained in all the years since then, until recently when I began (out of desperation) trying things on my own under my doctor's supervision because prescriptions weren't making me any better. (For instance, I could be on prednisone and antibiotics for weeks and still stay sick for two months.) This eventually forced me to drop out of school actually as a teenager. I never got to attend highschool because I was sick constantly, and looking back, it all began then. I've only recently regained my health and I'm trying to recondition my body so I can go to college and work regular hours eventually.

So, in answer to the question about drugs, the only "drugs" I take are to control my autoimmune-like issues. That's why my mother and I started taking the L-Tyrosine supplements I mentioned earlier in the first place. It's one small part of a regimen we worked out and have been experimenting with to reduce our inflammatory responses to illness and other triggers, and to keep our acetylcholine levels elevated if possible. So far it has helped us a lot. Again though, I'm not advocating running amok and experimenting on ourselves. This worked for me after a huge amount of trial and error, and was arrived at through sheer desperation and under a doctor's strict supervision.

The tinnitus issue
About the ringing in the ears - I also have to say that on occasions when the power goes out and everything is silent, I can lay down with my eyes closed and hear an incredible combination of high pitched frequencies. I can actually isolate them and hear multiple individual tones, often harmonizing with one another. They also change in pitch and intensity, often resembling an old radio tuner changing channels. I'm pretty sure it's tinnitus, but it sounds so strange when I really concentrate on it.

The thread in general
Perhaps I've just been unlucky so far with past threads, but I have to commend the OP and just about everyone who's posted herein, because this is the most polite, magnanimous, friendly thread I've ever taken part in. It's extremely refreshing, and has been a very uplifting thing to take part in frankly!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

i have headaches, but they come from a stress induced malfunction of my jaw. too less sex, too less drugs, too less rock and roll.
but, all over and inside my body, i have these stinging pains. its so bad sometimes, i think im going to die through a heart attack or that my body is full of cancer, # - but its not.

"our phenomena" is definitely not drug related, i have been very surprised at this, too. there has got to be something else.

i had some precognitive experiences. and once i looked at a tree and the word "healing" suddenly appeared inside me. as a child i nearly drowned or maybe i did, i cant remember anything. anyone else had near death experiences or pretty uncomfortable pain 24/7?

greetings from germany!
spring has come...

ps: i REALLY wonder(!!!) why there is NOONE in the world, that can give us DEFINITIVE ANSWERS! i am on the search since 10 years... someone has to know, whats going on! maybe we should visit mexico or some indian tribe.

pss: has anyone of you ever seen a figure, like nearly 2 meters high, looking like a strong man, or a shaman, in a costume, appearing like a mixture of a raven and an ape? i once had a vision of this entity...

pss: who else can see "auras" or ... "things" with his bare eyes or third eye??! please describe, how they appear to you... is there a way to train this sight in order to be able to see better?

[edit on 28/3/08 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cometa

Every Vision that a person has is for themself and themselves alone...

That said... Ask yourself... what does the spirit of an ape and the spirit of a raven mean to you? What does each symolize in your head?

What is everyones here work experience like? Im curious...
Has anyone promised there soul away to God to help to spare the world or any other caring type of promise?
How is everyones family life?

What is your feeling of yourself? I think maybe some of this is related.
And... what is your oppinions of aliens? Angels being of sorts? guardians etc?

Still trying to find that link

[edit on 28-3-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cometa

pss: has anyone of you ever seen a figure, like nearly 2 meters high, looking like a strong man, or a shaman, in a costume, appearing like a mixture of a raven and an ape? i once had a vision of this entity...

I have had recurring dreams of a shaman, though he was somewhat frail looking to me. He often seems to be trying to teach me something. Once, he was sitting in a teepee of sorts in the middle of a desert. I asked him whether he was a traditional shaman, or a modern shaman who embraced the modern world. As if sensing my thoughts he said, "I do not use currency." Then he suddenly looked away, as though startled. At that moment I awoke to find myself in the middle of a small earthquake. It really rattled me (no pun intended.)

Another time I was in a forest or jungle with other people my age. He was leading us all in a dance, and as we danced faster and faster we eventually began to travel faster than light, transcending physical reality somehow. I found myself in multiple places at once, seeing multiple times as though part of an endless continuum.

The last dream I had of him was years ago, and in it he told me to "open my eyes." I told him my eyes were open, and he said "No, your body's eyes" or "your other eyes." Something to that effect. At that moment, I opened my eyes in bed and I could see both the dream, and my bedroom superimposed over it. He told me, "You see? You can exist in more than one place at once," or something along those lines. I was able to close my eyes again and continue dreaming.

Has anyone promised there soul away to God to help to spare the world or any other caring type of promise?

I'm currently unemployed. I've often prayed (I have my own form of prayer that I practice) for guidance and said that if indeed there is a plan or purpose for me, that I want only to fulfill it. That's as close as I've come to promising my soul to anyone/anything. My family life is reasonably good, but my family is small. It's just my mother and father. My father lives in another state, and there are some typical family issues concerning him, but nothing that would be germane to the discussion in all likelihood.

[edit on 3/28/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by cometa

That said... Ask yourself... what does the spirit of an ape and the spirit of a raven mean to you? What does each symolize in your head?

nice questions. usually, i was "only" seeing some ufos from time to time and the one very close up over my car... so wicked!

then, all out of a sudden, seeing these things began. i had a dream (snake bite) and i asked about it on an esoteric forum. btw., i had lots of weird and symbolic dreams in the last 2 years. a woman wrote me an email and asked me if i would have anything to do with "light work", i said no, but im interested in ufos, she said, that has got a lot in common.

she told me quite some things... she was a light worker and she wanted to educate me with the "real truth" only very few people know about...

yes, i prayed a lot in the last years, because of iraq. yes, i promised my soul away, so to say. family life is ... ok. yes, i believe "aliens", or multi-dimensional-beings, can influence our existence and so i came to the conclusion, they must be guarding me, because many times i had more than just luck...! *thanks again!*

i am a student, studied computer science, swapped to languages and ethnology. currently chilling and hanging around as much as possible, trying to get my life straight again, which seems to be very, very difficult, if not, just impossible.
feeling of myself: lost, dauntingly, misunderstood, unimportant, helpless, and so on!

yeah, sometimes i manage to be a very ordinary and satisfied person, but that has become very rare. i know about my skills and qualities, but... its all so boring, to be honest... i cant live, cant concentrate, i cant be happy, when the rest of the world is suffering so badly... there are more important things, than me, im alright, i have all i need. all the time i think about ufos, war and nature and i dont give a # about the ordinary life: what the news say, what the people say, whats on tv, what the books say, what art or philosophy say. i had those experiences and i really cant take this earthly # serious anymore; i guess i have become some sort of nihilist, which can be, like the dude correctly said, very exhausting.

what an existence!

i cant believe myself what im saying. i guess it has a lot to do with vibration, frequency and dimensional stuff... do i really want to know that or am i going to get completely trashed? i dont know!

youtube.com...

[edit on 28/3/08 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
am a student, studied computer science, swapped to languages and ethnology. currently chilling and hanging around as much as possible, trying to get my life straight again, which seems to be very, very difficult, if not, just impossible.
feeling of myself: lost, dauntingly, misunderstood, unimportant, helpless, and so on!
yeah, sometimes i manage to be a very ordinary and satisfied person, but that has become very rare. i know about my skills and qualities, but... its all so boring, to be honest... i cant live, cant concentrate, i cant be happy, when the rest of the world is suffering so badly... there are more important things, than me, im alright, i have all i need.

I feel exactly as You do. With the exeption that I WAS a student.
Took sime time off from school to think about my life and to come up with some great ideas to make it happier. After my little "vacation" was over I didn't feel like going back to school. Decided to quit. With me being so lazy I didn't find any time to go to school and let everyone know that I want to quit. Instead I was just doing the same pointless absolutely useless thing over and over again. Today I got a letter.. It was from school. They... kicked me out.. So much for me quitting

Don't feel sad. Didn't want to go back anyway. I was studying computer stuff too. Didn't have any problems. My grades were above average.
I have everything I've ever wanted that can be gotten for money. I have my own room. Getting it refurbished (dunno if that's the right word for it). I have a nice PC that can run every single game I've tried on maxed settings.
The only thing I've ever lost that I still can't forget was a girls love who I'm still in love with
. I'm actually laughing at myself right now. She left me over a year ago and I still can't forget her.
Maybe it's love that I'm missing..

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cometa

same here im trying to focus on getting my life straighten. my last day before spring break they asked me why i didnt go all week. i just told them i had to get my life together. they didnt say much.

and for blue i know what you mean to they sent me a letter after i missed 20 days of this semester and said if i didnt come back id be dropped from enrollment. i went back the day before they sent it but i got it 3 weeks later (it would be to late by then).

by the way how old are you both if you dont mind me asking?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by cometa

I work in the anti-terrorism field on Schiphol, Hollands biggest airport.

Im getting along quite well with family, my dads brothers and sisters, my uncles and antes, visit us almost everyday.

I have a bad feeling about myself. Its not that im unsecure about myself, i am not, its the fact that i cant seem to bond with people because almost everyone is a typical human being which i dont like. Only caring about getting drunk, having sex with as much as girls as they can get, and having all the gadgets and electronics.
Thats just not the way i am, for me life is much more then that. I aint a member of this board for nothing ya know.
I just dont like 99 percent of the people i get in contact with.

My opinion on aliens is known by now i think. I believe in life on other planets. Advanced intelligent life, whom visits us, contacts us and helps us and our planet.
In angels i do believe, but i believe they are aliens also. I even belief the god of earth's religions isnt the god people think him to be, i believe he is just the King or the Head Science from another planet, leading a project, and yes, we are this project.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So after reading the continuation of this thread I don't even know where to start with everything I'd like to say! I just know that like some of the other members, I wish we all lived in the same place, some of you people feel like the social group I've been searching for for a long time.

So....................... just jumping in, I'm a 29 year old male living in the southwest US. I just recently broke up with my girlfriend of a year who lives in the southeast US. My current profession is a pilot, though for now I'd rather not mention my employer or specifics. I'm a huge music fan, admittedly mostly out of the pop world. Despite all my other interest in things off the beaten path, musically I historically gravitate toward pop culture. Love the Gin Blossoms. Anyone else? Like many of you, I have felt disconnected from so many parts of this world and am just now getting glimpses of what it might feel like to actually belong. I don't drink much, have never used drugs, and always managed to do well in school despite absolutely hating it! My friends are pretty spread out and I've lost touch with a lot of them. I only share my completely unfiltered self with a couple of them and I can't tell you how sick I am of living that way. It's very satisfying to have found ATS and so many people who have/are waking up to the fact that this world is not at all what it appears to be. The openness is amazing! I'm new to the board as of a few days ago and like I said in my first post, I've actually slept better the last few nights knowing you all exist.

So, although I've had a few questionable childhood experiences and always been pretty open-minded, I didn't really get interested in UFOs, conspiracy theories, or anything of that nature until about 2003. Due to my profession, I've moved around a lot. And I don't remember exactly how it happened, but one day the topic of UFOs and conspiracy theories came up while I was getting a haircut in Cleveland, OH USA. My barber listened to Coast To Coast AM a lot, and during that same period, my mom was starting to piece together some real cloak and dagger ritual abuse history on her side of the family. She had known that some strange things had gone on but hadn't been able to recover much until she met a woman with some amazing abilities to work with/understand/transmute/heal this sort of abuse. So as all of this started happening, my intuition began telling me that all of this stuff was somehow very significant in my life. I believe that anytime one has a strong draw toward or aversion from a topic or issue, there's a very good reason for it. And that's exactly what I began experiencing around these issues back in 2003.

Through talking with this barber, my mom, certain relatives and their spouses, and this out-of-the-box therapist my mom discovered, I began researching extraterrestrials, Satanism, and whatever other conspiracy material frightened me or I was drawn to. In the last 5 years, I've studied the works of David Icke, Jim Marrs, John Lear, Michael Tsarion, Alex Jones, Barbara Marciniak, Eckhart Tolle, Wayne Dyer, and a few others. I've also done a lot of session work with this therapist (for lack of a better term, she's really a soul alchemist, I hate labels!) due to my discovered family history, and gotten the exact same information as what David Icke and countless other people are now talking about. Through this research and personal experience, I've discovered the world is not what we've all been led to believe by the history books, "world leaders", and mainstream media. The consciousness on the planet is finally rising to the point where people are waking up and starting to realize what's going on! It is my belief that everything we're seeing "out there" in the world is nothing but a reflection of our own collective inner state. Not owning the energy as our own is what keeps it in the polarity of us and them. Healing this polarity is what will ultimately transform our planet.

jr

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ok, alot of bashing has been going on, alot of people saying things and ranting without much substance on this thread, and another thread that is suggesting that mental illness and defect are responsible for some of the experiences expressed by the OP and others. So i did a bit myself and have an alternative view for you all. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join