It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Is this One of your Secrets?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
HAHa.. come now Intrepid.. A Masonic thread stay on topic.. woo.. thats a good one.

OK.. no seriously, back to the topic..

Earthcitizen -

Why is Telepathy associated with "being further evolved" .. Where as, it has nothing to do with basic evolution, and more to do with basic science..

If it can supposedly be evolved, surely it is a possibility then, and if it is a possibility, it is a probability it could be re-created via science in a lab, or at the very least, show how it is even scientifically possible to do such a thing..

What does basic science have to do with mind control, telepathy and remote viewing? As far as I know science itself evolves and what "we" think of science fiction today becomes reality in the future. Just because something cannot be proven in a lab today(in a non-covert way) does not mean these "technologies" do not exist.

Originally posted by Rockpuck
And do you not find it odd that aliens only communicate via telepathy so that no one else can conveniently hear what was said to the supposed recipient?
Its not different then someone who says "God talks to me" .. no proof, no need for proof, and little probability that it is even possible.

Thanks for your post as uninformed as it was. Did you read my previous post carefully enough? I think some humans do have this ability and thus communicate with "them".

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
It has occurred to me that a large number of freemasons or cults (e.g. United Ancient Order of Druids) are capable of a form of telepathy for which they probably have trainers. I have noticed that thoughts I have had are picked up and repeated by colleagues or that colleagues answer my thoughts. I suspect that Freemasons and other associates have the power of telepathy but choose to keep it secret from the General Public....

...Is this one of Freemasonry's best kept secrets?

Telepathy is not considered to be of the highest of Siddhis(Magical Powers).

Primitive Masonry(Gnosis) does teach that working with the Manipura Chakra will develop Telepathy.

Church of Pergamus: Chakra Manipura

See the writings of the V.M. Samael Aun Weor, Manly P. Hall 33º, H.P. Blavatsky, C.W. Leadbeater 33º, Max Heindel, etc.

Speaking of the Ancient Order of Druids(of whom Godfrey Higgins was a Master), the works of Godfrey Higgins are very valuable for verifying the basis of many of the Gnostic teachings found in the writings of the above authors.

(See also the writings of Albert Pike, John Yarker, W.L. Wilmshurst, J.D. Buck, J.S.M. Ward, and Frank C. Higgins.)

William Blake is said to have passed the Torch of Druidry to Godfrey Higgins.

Although Godfrey Higgins seems to have been more of a scholar, while William Blake seems to have been more of a Mystic.

Both having been practical Occultists to some extent I'm sure.

In relation to the Gnostic poetry of William Blake, let us first consider that the Tantric Vehicle of Buddhism is known in the East as the SECRET MANTRA Vehicle: Vajrayana, Tantrayana, or Mantrayana.

(Isis Unveiled)

"...No wonder that the Northern seer, Swedenborg, advises people to search for the LOST WORD (Secret Mantra) among the hierophants of Tartary, China, and Thibet; for it is there, and only there now, although we find it inscribed on the monuments of the oldest Egyptian dynasties...." - H.P. Blavatsky

Compare the poetry of William Blake, to the Secret Mantra instructions of Anu Tantra Yoga revealed in a Terma(Hidden Treasure) containing teachings of the founder of Tibetan Buddhism's main consort Yeshe Tsogyal:

The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.
Prudence is a rich ugly old maid courted by Incapacity.
He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence.
The cut worm forgives the plow.
No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.
Prisons are built with stones of Law, Brothels with bring of Religion.

"The pride of the peacock is the glory of God.
The lust of the goat is the bounty of God.
The wrath of the lion is the wisdom of God.
The nakedness of women is the work of God.
Excess of sorrow laughs. Excess of joy weeps." - William Blake

NAMO GURU PADMA SIDDHI HRI!

My sons you have met a sublime consort, the Great Mother,
And by virtue of your resources of accumulated merit,
Fortuitously, you have received the four empowerments.
Concentrate upon the evolution of the four levels of joy.

Immediately you set eyes upon my body-mandala,
Your mind was possessed by a lustful disposition,
And your confidence won you the Vase Initiation.
Apprehend the very essence of lust,
Identify it as your creative vision of the deity,
And that is nothing but the Yidam deity himself.
Meditate upon lustful mind as Divine Being.

Uniting with space, your consort's secret mandala,
Pure pleasure exciting your nerve centres,
Your aggression was assuaged and loving kindness was born,
And its power won you the Mystic Initiation.
Apprehend the very essence of joy,
Mix it with your vital energy and maintain it awhile,
And if that is not mahamudra, nothing is.
Experience pleasure as mahamudra.

Joined to your consort's sphere of pure pleasure,
Inspired to involuntary exertion,
Your mind merged with my mind,
And that blessing won you the Wisdom Initiation.
Undistracted, guard the very essence of pleasure,
Identify pure pleasure with Emptiness,
And that is what is known as immaculate empty pleasure.
Experience pure pleasure as supreme joy.

United at your consort's blissful nerve,
Our two nectars fused into one elixir.
The phenomena of self and others extinguished,
Awareness won you the Initiation of Creative Expression.
Guard the natural purity in the world of appearances,
Identify your love and attachment with Emptiness,
And that is nothing other than Dzogchen itself.
Experience innate joy as no-joy.

This is extraordinary, exalted secret instruction;
To consciously practise this method brings a fall,
But discovered by chance it gives miraculous release.
You attained the four empowerments at once,
And your success was matured by the four stages of joy.

[From Sky Dancer pp. 118-19, Chapter. Seven:
Establishing, Spreading and Perpetuating the Teaching.]

You seven thieves with whom I have previous karmic
connection,
Know that aggression and malice are Mirror-like
Awareness itself -
Radiance and clarity have no other source
Than a hostile mind filled with anger and enmity.
Look into your anger
And there is the strength of Diamond Being,
Vajrasattva!

Detached from appearances, you are purified in
Emptiness.
This maiden's fatherland is Overflowing Joy,
Serene Fields of Emptiness and Visionary Pleasure;
I am no stickler for conventional names and forms
So if your favoured lady's fair land appeals to you,
I will lead you there.

connection,
Know that pride and vain complacency are Awareness
of Sameness -
Primal purity in meditative composure cannot be found
Except in an ambitious mind that believes itself supreme.
Look into natural purity
And there is a Fountain of Jewels, Ratnasambhava.

Detached from the state of Emptiness, light-form is pure.
This maiden's father is that source of every
gratification,
He is the wish-fulfilling gem itself;
I am no glutton for the illusory chattels of wealth
So if you think you would like the old man I will part
with him.

connection,
Know that desire and covetousness are Discriminating
Awareness -
You will find fine sensory distinction in no other place
Than a mind hungering for beautiful things, wanting the
whole world.
Look into the intrinsic freshness of your desire
And there is Boundless Light, Amitabha!

Detached from radiance, your pleasure is purified.
This maiden's mother is Boundless Light
And in her is pure pleasure unlimited;
I am no votary of the quality of feeling
So if this old lady appeals to you I will give her away.

connection,
Know that envy and alienation are All-Accomplishing
Awareness -
Efficiency and success have no other source
Than a bigoted mind that is quick to judge and holds a
grudge.
Look behind jealous thoughts
And there is immediate success, Amoghasiddhi!

Detached from crass envy and subtle resentments,
Whatever occurs is pure.
This maiden's Lama is Every Purpose Spontaneously
Accomplished,
The Lama whose every action is invariably
consummated;
So because I am no slave to the sphere of my work
If you want this Lama
I will abandon him to you.

connection,
Know that ignorance and stupidity are Awareness of
Dynamic Space -
There is no other way to hold fast to the path
Than through ignorance and a dense understanding.
Look into ignorance
And there is Dynamic Visionary Panorama, Vairotsana!

Detached from hypnotic states, whatever arises is pure.
This maiden's beloved is Visionary Panorama
And I love that ultimate consort, the Illuminator;
And since I am no adherent of the duality of vision
and viewer,
If you desire my service
I will show you the way.

The thieves were filled with undivided faith, and they felt repelled by the wheel of rebirth. They begged instruction and precepts from me, and then gained release from samsara. They begged me insistently to come to their
country, but I refused and continued on my way.

(Initiation and Instruction pp.44-47)

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Thanks for the link Tamahu. I had no way to explain more to Heronumber0. My knowledge of this is clearly limited, but I thought I might be able to point him in the right direction. Your posts always make me do more studying.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If telepathy is Freemason's greatest secret, well... that's not so much. You should evolve guys, because few of us are already a way ahead of you.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Telepathy is not considered to be of the highest of Siddhis(Magical Powers).

Primitive Masonry(Gnosis) does teach that working with the Manipura Chakra will develop Telepathy.

Church of Pergamus: Chakra Manipura

See the writings of the V.M. Samael Aun Weor, Manly P. Hall 33º, H.P. Blavatsky, C.W. Leadbeater 33º, Max Heindel, etc.

Speaking of the Ancient Order of Druids(of whom Godfrey Higgins was a Master), the works of Godfrey Higgins are very valuable for verifying the basis of many of the Gnostic teachings found in the writings of the above authors.

(See also the writings of Albert Pike, John Yarker, W.L. Wilmshurst, J.D. Buck, J.S.M. Ward, and Frank C. Higgins.)

William Blake is said to have passed the Torch of Druidry to Godfrey Higgins.

Although Godfrey Higgins seems to have been more of a scholar, while William Blake seems to have been more of a Mystic.

Both having been practical Occultists to some extent I'm sure.

In relation to the Gnostic poetry of William Blake, let us first consider that the Tantric Vehicle of Buddhism is known in the East as the SECRET MANTRA Vehicle: Vajrayana, Tantrayana, or Mantrayana.

Thank you for that answer. It seems to suggest that higher level Masons have this gift but that other occult and mainstream religious groups also practice telepathy.

I think I have to be careful with my terminology. I would have to decribe Freemasonry as an umbrella term for the mainstream Lodges and other occult groups associated with them for example:

The Golden Dawn

Knights Templar

Rosicrucian (including telepathy) Lessons

Crowley's OTO

Feel free to correct me if I get this wrong...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Come on guys...stop dogging on the Masons. I am one myself and there is nothing going on with in the brotherhood....just cause we are a secret society doesn't mean we are satanic or anything for that matter. hell our meetings are BQ's and fun raisers yet you guys point us to which craft and all this bull...and no this is not one of our so called "secrets"...i find this sort of conspiracy a joke and pathetic because well all know the only reason people talk about us is because we are a "secret" society and because of pathetic movies.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I think I have to be careful with my terminology. I would have to decribe Freemasonry as an umbrella term for the mainstream Lodges and other occult groups associated with them for example:

The Golden Dawn

Knights Templar

Rosicrucian (including telepathy) Lessons

Crowley's OTO

Feel free to correct me if I get this wrong...

Yes you do have to be careful. Freemasonry is a specific organization, of which there are several members here on ATS. None of the links you have given above are masonic or have anything to do with freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I would have to decribe Freemasonry as an umbrella term for the mainstream Lodges and other occult groups associated with them for example:

I'm not sure if this is a reply to my previous post, but thanks for the clarification.

Originally posted by twitchy

Well it's real easy, Freemasonry is a cult, a tax exempt usurping zionist quasi-kabbalist cult. How can one avoid the association?

Twitchy, I'm interested in the Freemason-Zionist connection you pointed out above. At the risk of going off-topic here, is there a thread where you have discussed this link in greater details?

[edit on 22/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

Are you sure about what you have written Trinityman?

For example, Masons founded the OTO

Kellner believed that he had discovered a "Key" which offered a clear explanation of all the complex symbolism of Freemasonry, and, Kellner believed, opened the mysteries of Nature. Kellner developed a desire to form an Academia Masonica which would enable all Freemasons to become familiar with all existing Masonic degrees and systems.

OTO Grand Lodge USA

Also the Golden Dawn founded by Masons:

The three founders, Dr. William Robert Woodman, William Wynn Westcott, and Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers were Freemasons and members of Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia (S.R.I.A.),[3] an appendant body to Freemasonry. Westcott, also a member of the Theosophical Society, appears to have been the initial driving force behind the establishment of the Golden Dawn.

Golden Dawn

As far as I can gather, the founders never left Freemasonry but kept their connections intact.

Please be clearer on this issue to avoid obfuscation of the issue. These associated Freemason cults seem to believe in studying telepathy. What would be the point of studying it unless you wanted some form of control over others?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think the whole premise of the thread is off base. Let us assume that X is a genuine or phony freemasonry secret. If people claiming to be freemasons deny X is one of their secrets, nobody will accept the freemasons' denials because they will think the freemasons are making the denials to cover up the secrets. If people claiming to be freemasons affirm that X is one of their secrets, the answer will lack credibility, too. Freemasons are supposedly required by oath to keep secrets, and anybody claiming to be a freemason and revealing a secret lacks credibility because they are either violating their oath or they are upholding their oath of secrecy by spreading false information about what the secrets really are.

The only way you can prove that something is or is not a freemason secret is to join a lodge and learn the secrets first hand, or get circumstantial evidence. In this case, I do not think anyboyd has good circumstantial evidence masons could practice telepathy.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

It is said that the Golden Dawn and Ordo Templi Orientis were originally White Lodges, of which, were branches of the authentic Rosicrucians and Knights Templar.

However, both the G.D. and the O.T.O. have degenerated over the years.

The real teachings of the original Golden Dawn and O.T.O., seem to be found only in the writings of Arnold Krumm-Heller(Huiracocha), Franz Hartmann, Wynn Westcott, Dion Fortune, and most of S.L. MacGregor Mathers' writings.

The A.M.O.R.C.(a Black Lodge) is certainly bogus, and has recently absorbed the Martinist Order(the latter of which seems to have been a White Lodge only in it's origins).

There are very few writers within the last 50 years or so, who seem to be 'in the know' in regard to the real Spiritual lineage of the Rosicrucians and Knights Templar; two them being, IMO, Manly P. Hall and Samael Aun Weor.

Also, any Lodge that supports any of the following...:

Israeli Zionism

Marxism

Nazism

...is a Black Lodge.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Thank you for your knowledgeable and detailed answer. I will read up on what you have mentioned. Are the Black Lodges involved in Satanism in your opinion?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
of course the topics themes are real in a physical everyday aspect;

but what if there was a mandate where uppon people had to be associated or cleared through some house; not to recieve interferance from utilizing these abilities.

i mean in america there arent laws passed prohibiting the government from intefering with such abilities. and the constitution itself is tricky for a conscious observer experiencing reality; barring all abilities that cannot be recreated and giving rights to simply be without or with an approval from a form of governance outside the self that you have rights unalienable. does that even sound proper(aloud to self, in a context excluded from others: h#!! no).

but if i was in an organization that had ties to other beings "of like minds" im sure i would face more resistance in forms other than the the conductance i would face being a member of such a group.

kinda like fire is fire regardless of a pan or stove and if you frying the grass on the stove directly does not imply the burn of grass in the pan will face more or less ease.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
and im not a typical mason; but the conjecture that telepathy and other forms of media that science observes: using a scientific method, and labeling as a secret to typical masons is a different idea i have never heard.

but then again how does a group like the roman church explain similar (human?) traits?

in a world where there is a seperated state one for governing one duality of a beings existence and another for the same intended purport; where does a neutral person fit in; a person who desire neither forms of governance.

like the "op"; for example: if you are labeled blind and unconscious would there be implementations in place to make sure you dont go too far with known abilities that can potentially endanger yourself or others. and which form or branch of governance is there or in place of; to tell you how in telling violation by means of tell.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

As far as I can gather, the founders never left Freemasonry but kept their connections intact.

That's true for the most part, but they are still separate organizations. Let's suppose that you are a Mason, and you and I are members of the same Lodge and are pretty good friends. We then decide to form an organization based on study of telepathy.

Even though this society was founded by Masons (i.e., us), the organization itself is not Masonic, it just has some people in it who are Masons.

What would be the point of studying it unless you wanted some form of control over others?

This would depend upon one's own initiation. The higher one advances in adeptship, and begins to learn more fully the secrets of Nature, the more the line between "self" and "others" breaks down.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am FIRST, A God fearing Christain.
I am second a Citizen of these United States.
I am third a Husband and Father.
I am somewhere down this list a Mason, and a Knights Templar.
At no time in My Masonic life have I EVER heard od any TELEPATHY being taught or practiced.
I have though a telepathic message for you, it is not mean spirited or in any way meant to degrade you ( the originator of this thread) I have been sending it out for around 2 hours and will continue to do so untill you post a reply that you have recieved it, It contains several "secrets", not of Freemasonry but of the relationship I have with...
You figure it out and tell Me who I have a relationship with.
Peace
Maxx
~~~~telepathic thoughts~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Even though this society was founded by Masons (i.e., us), the organization itself is not Masonic, it just has some people in it who are Masons.

this is where the whole "no masonic conspiracy" thing breaks down and the wheels fall off.

HOW on *G*'s great earth can someone who is a mason KNOW there is no conspiracy if THEY are not personally 'in on it'?

an organization within an organization is an old ploy, and when the organization hiding the other one is full of secrets, and fatal revenge rituals, the one that is hiding within it must be even MORE secret and vengeful.

just sayin'.

oh, yeah, edited to add on topic material:

HYPNOTOAD, phzzzzzphzzzzzphzzzzzphzzzzzz!!!!

[edit on 16-10-2008 by billybob]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
this is where the whole "no masonic conspiracy" thing breaks down and the wheels fall off.

HOW on *G*'s great earth can someone who is a mason KNOW there is no conspiracy if THEY are not personally 'in on it'?

an organization within an organization is an old ploy, and when the organization hiding the other one is full of secrets, and fatal revenge rituals, the one that is hiding within it must be even MORE secret and vengeful.

just sayin'.
And if B is a tiny subset of A, and B is evil, how can you paint A with the same brush? How can you even call it an A conspiracy when clearly it's a B conspiracy? A doesn't authorize it. A doesn't condone it. So why do people insist on still calling it A when it's those pesky B's that people need to be looking out for?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I've had a string of events happen to me, and now believe my entire life has been taken over by these string of coincidences, with the symbol of an eye inside a triangle (or triangles alone) constantly appearing in my life. Before thinking I'm paranoid, please listen to my key points ...

* I noticed that I've been getting followed OUT OF THE BLUE beginning on 10/3, and there is IP address information to back this up (IP info found a month AFTER I began noticing, then IP info immediately WIPED days after I logged in to view (not wiped by me)). Long story with this one, but I at least have the evidence to know it's not in my head. The IP data has been ENTIRELY WIPED (not by me), and my computer/phone compromised. I won't share with police because whomever this organization is has the means to nullify my claims. I don't have a history of extreme mental health problems (I'm 32) but started experiencing these events out of the blue, at the drop of a hat, on October 3rd.

*I believe I'm being followed by a group of people. I think they are following me because what escalated from something minor has grown in scope...

* I've felt drugged with L S D...and get into more detail with this if asked.

* There is also telepathy I believe to be occurring from the people monitoring my actions. There are obvious indicators that these people are telepathic which I won't get into unless asked (too long a story).

I can go into more and more details but this is enough. HOW FAR DOWN DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO? I'm hoping to have some sort of ally. I don't want to "bring them down," but to understand what's happening to me so I can move on with my life. I don't believe I'm paranoid or bipolar, and if anything, the trauma of what's happened to me very suddenly brought on extreme distress.

I'm exceptionally high functioning, "smart," and articulate. I live in NYC and was able to hold down a steady job within a glamorous industry............I'm able to observe what's been happening to me and analyze it. It's just extremely alienating and lonely. Everyone believes I'm paranoid. Can you please shed some light into what's going on, or talk to me about what I'm experiencing, or point me in the right direction? This is costing me my happiness, relationships, and CAREER.

Let me know what extra info you need to point me in a good direction for resources/help & the proper survivor stories. Just a note I don't want to "bring them down" or persecute them, but to move on with my life. Have you heard of this before? This is far fetched even for me. If I were to be paranoid/delusional I'd be paranoid about ponies or rainbows or something else silly, not something as real as this.
edit on 7-12-2013 by someoneyouknow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join