It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon growl

page: 1

join
share:
six

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
First let me preface this by saying that if this has already been discussed here, please accept my appologies and please delete. I searched and have not found anything.

I found this series of videos on you tube. In them the poster states that four entities are haunting this couple and their child. He goes on to state that one of the entities is a demon, a old lady that is able to mimick voices of those around her. The mother crying at the end of the video is supposed to be the demon, the mother states she was asleep when this happened and was not/did not cry. He states that this demon "eggs" on the other entities to make the haunting even worse. He states that there has been phsyical attacks with the mother being dragged up the stairs by her hair with video being taken at the time of the attack, but youtube will not let him post it due to the nature of the violence. He goes on to say that the mother passed away approx two weeks ago, with the demon having direct involvment in her death. The father is/was supposed to be in critical condition, with a unknown condition of the child.

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

The first one to me looks legit. The second one, the scream sounds like a sound track, but he swears it it a legitimate video. The Warrens are supposed to be involved with this. The entity is supposed to have followed them to the house that they moved to.

I have tried to do a obit search for any traumatic deaths on Brooklyn over the past two weeks, but my resources are limited, plus I live 800 miles away. I also have not been able to find any news stories about any father/child in the hospital due to a traumatic event of any sort. I am somewhat torn. I believe that this could be legit. But the second video, to me, has some creditablility issues that call into question the whole thing. What are your thoughts? Can anyone out there able to find out anymore information through other channels to prove or disprove this/these events?

[edit on 19-3-2008 by six]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Good luck finding anything! This has classic hoax written all over it.

six

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thats what I was wondering. The first video looks ok to me. The second, well, not so real, especially the sound track sounding scream. Not to mention that I have not been able to coraborate this through any outside sources.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

I would really like to view the videos. Please try correcting the issue.

six

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
These links work. I dont know why it wont work the other way. Sorry about that.

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The videos are interesting. They say that the mother was killed recently and the father had his leg broken in 2 places. I don't hear or see all the stuff they say is on the videos though

six

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think the one that I posted is the edited version. He says that CNN edited out the curse words that were supposedly uttered by the demon in the story that they did.

six

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was reading throught he comments in the second video, he says that both parents are dead now. That was off of his post from 4 days ago. If this story is true, thats 2 people that this demon as killed. He is very cryptic as to what information he gives out. He says it is trying to protect the identities of the parents and child.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Holy Cow!
that is friggin' scary!
...some people have all the luck.... errr... from a -kid wanting action- kind of mindset anyway.... otherwise.... heck... I wanna call up some evil spirits... but mannnn... I would have no way of protecting my family.... ........bah......

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The description of this entity does not compare to being a demon though.

Acts more as an poltergeist.

Poltergeists are known for attracting other entitys....(That just have to do with their charisma!)
And they also have an ugly habbit of acting like other entitys, changing voices, apearance and method.

Not that poltergeists are any easier than demons, but you can get rid of them if need be.

It's a really bad one if it has gotten people killed....

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Balez]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishI
Holy Cow!
that is friggin' scary!
...some people have all the luck.... errr... from a -kid wanting action- kind of mindset anyway.... otherwise.... heck... I wanna call up some evil spirits... but mannnn... I would have no way of protecting my family.... ........bah......

You could make a spirit room where you live, you can seal it of so none of the things you summon wont get out...

Be carefull of what you summon though, some of the things out there dont follow commands or fall under a religion to banish them with.

six

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have not determined who has classified it as a demon...All he has said about it is that there are four of them with the demon being the "ring leader" if you will. He has also said that the Warrens are involved. It could have been them.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Don't the Warrens call everything a demon?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
I have not determined who has classified it as a demon...All he has said about it is that there are four of them with the demon being the "ring leader" if you will. He has also said that the Warrens are involved. It could have been them.

Well demon is wrong, whoever said it was a demon.

No other spirits would ever go near a demon...

If this is for real and all... it is a poltergeist, i can say that with 99% certinty (sp?).

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i dunno... it all seems a little to wishy washy for me. its so convenient that "ohh i have a video of the woman being pulled upstairs by her hair... but youtube wont let me post it" or "there were swear words but they got edited out" if they want to be for real and get their story out there, they arent gonna let "viewer discretion" get in their way. If I had video footage of someone for real getting pulled up the stairs by their hair by some sort of entity I would make it world known. Why hide the truth?????

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hey everyone!! You guys are right one about that being a track in the second video. I have an excellent ear for music and sounds, i'm the guy who will be able to point out in real time when watching movies what is a stock footage sound and what was done originally for the movie. I can even call up video games and point out what sounds in movies are in video games as well. When I heard the scream I knew that scream track and it's one that you can easily get off the internet on one of those websites where you can download sound effects etc. Just do a google search for bloody scream or something like that and you will eventually find that one it's a classic. So......HOAX!

new topics

top topics

join