It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo seen during endeavour live tv broadcast!!happening right now

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I make my left and right hand come together repeatedly for you!

Too bad about the quality loss, I think someone offered up some server space to make the full resolution version available.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Here it is the video sequence for you. I managed to capture the footage
and uploaded the sequence along with original audio. I choose Google
but I must say I'm quite dissapointed with the final result by Google.
I captured and compressed the footage on DivX-5 and the audio on
MPEG-2 Layer3. Google Video recompressed the video to flash flv format
resulting in a degradation of quality and resolution as well as reduced
the video size. Sorry but that's the best I could do. That's why I hate
those Internet video websites.

In any case the video is good as reference to that incident on Day 1
that has been discussed here. I also made a zoomed version of the
video sequence to see more detail. Too bad those small lights around
this luminous object can't be seen due to the quality lost.

These are the links.

video.google.es...

video.google.es...

Free_Spirit, thank you for the videos, even if google did compresss the crap out of them. It is the same sequence that I saw except when I was watching the sighting on television, the camera operator noticed the object and zoomed in on it, then zoomed back out after about 5-10 seconds, plus, when i sighted the main object, there was another smaller object on the right side of it, but i couldnt make it out on the videos. None the less, good work for posting, I just wish someone had a recording off Tivo or something with the exact same sequence as I saw it, (with the great nasa camera zoomed in)

[edit on 12-3-2008 by EarthOne]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

thank you for your efforts!

It really doesn't look to be debris.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I made a reply to congratulate you but the forum ate it.

Too bad about the video quality loss, I believe some people had server space available to upload the full quality version to.

Much props for getting the screen grabs and the actual video. You earned the OP and yourself a star from me.

Edit: Now I see that the forum caught up to itself and I have made two posts saying about the same thing.

[edit on 3/12/2008 by Spoodily]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Is this it? If it is then great job. I can see a sort of urgency in getting the feed cut, or it would have been a straight cut to mission control.

In any case, this thing seems to be pulsating, even with the poor quality you can tell.

This needs to be checked more by some aviation enthusiasts. Could it be a satellite or tether of some sort?

Again, nicely done.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That's very interesting! But the video quality is really too low to tell what we're looking at. It could be debris. I'll need to watch it again, but I can't tell if there is any change in direction or not. It almost appears that there is a very minor course change. If that's the case, it's definitely not debris.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Have another star on that one, free_spirit

At least it gives us more of an idea what actually happened, and yes even with that quality, at one given time one can see like a light above and to the right of this object.
Doesn't look like debris to me!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
They just said on the News, that a piece of foam came off. ? Is there
foam on the shuttle itself?
The object in the video, does seem to be flipping over and over.
Characteristic of an inanimate object.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
well done free-spirit

Congrats to the OP.... another ATS first.
I've not seen this anywhere else and i've been hunting for hours.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In response to the debris claim.... what is the distance from earth that an object has to be to "fall" away from it...... Just a thought... I thought the use of some force was required to escape the gravitational pull of a planet?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow its a shame about the quality loss but impressive nontheless. I especially like the cut back to command with the snowed out screen.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthOne

Free_Spirit, thank you for the videos, even if google did compresss the crap out of them. It is the same sequence that I saw except when I was watching the sighting on television, the camera operator noticed the object and zoomed in on it, then zoomed back out after about 5-10 seconds, plus, when i sighted the main object, there was another smaller object on the right side of it, but i couldnt make it out on the videos.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by EarthOne]

Yes I know about that one too. It's very similar to this sequence but as
you say the camera operator zoomed in and out. As a matter of fact there
are other similar sequences with luminous objects including those worm
type things around, not one but several at different times. All this action
took place on Day 1 just as NASA began the live feed from Endeavour.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If you look at the flight vector of the shuttle (see how earth moves) then this object comes at about a 35 to 40 degree perpendicular to the shuttle.
This is not how I would understand something moving away from the shuttle like debris or ice. Something would have had to give it a sideways impulse to move off in a direction like that.

[edit on 12/3/08 by icblue]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i agree im still a little confused by the trajectory.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well done hunting down these videos, i was thinking we might not get them for a while.

After having a look it does seem to be rotating as you would expect from space debris, its a continous pulse/roatation.

However as someone pointed out before the angle that the object is moving at seems to be running horizontal to the frame rather than away from the shuttle itself.

Itd be great if we could get the T.V quality versions of these videos

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Good job on the videos!
I recall someone saying that had server space, perhaps you could send him the video to post for better quality? thanks much!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well done, it's another great thread for ATS, foam derbis ha
.....next it will be ice cristals

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I heard Fox say the same thing foam, I think they are using that thinking it will chase we the people off, lol.

They think we are so stupid they just use these stupid excuses and stick to it. I think its time we stop being the peons they make us out to be.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am very glad that the video has been found and posted. I don't have enough time right now to watch it, but I will in the next day or so...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

On Nasa live tv they had an interview where they mentionned debris, but only during the launch sequence at 10 seconds and 38 seconds into flight time. At no time did they mention debris or foam coming off at a later time.
The debris at 38s might have been a bird *heh* so they say

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join