It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien presence evidence? You decide.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Come on, people...this is an obvious hoax. I've only been on these boards for a few days and it amazes how much junk there is to wade through. If you're honestly interested in this stuff, why waste time on garbage instead of focusing on the truly anomalous stuff that isn't obviously a hoax?

There's plenty of stuff out there that we don't understand. Some guy in an alien costume standing behind an electrical pole is not one of them.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This abduction "attempt" doesn't fit with the usual senerio. I have never heard or read about an abduction being done in front of anyone like in this attempt. It's a very amateurish and foolhardy alien abduction and the perpetrator with no dobut be kept off world until it can paralize all in the area and erase the memory of those in the immediate area.

silly fake

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Exactly! Sorry, I should have been more clear on the Geiger counter analysis.
Also, I 100% agree with your analysis of (dare I say a 'majority') the 'debunking' process.

In fact, in another currently popular thread (Alien Spaceship? - Plasma Jets, Saturn), Ionized and I had just such an encounter. He thought it was Lens Flare, and I thought it was a geyser. Both of us allowed for the opportunity that it might be an Alien Spaceship, and both of us agreed that the evidence (after thorough examination) could show either theory.

It was a rare ATS exchange, and I'm particularly pleased with the results, even though we still don't 'know' for sure what the object is.

Thankfully though, with that sort of phenomenon, the object will surely be re-imaged at some point, and probably with better equipment. I feel the same can be done for this case too, (has been done in the case of the 'kids retuning to the scene video' that I posted), and if someone really wants to know the radioactivity level of the area, a proper test can be done.

With the new video though (solution one) I'm not convinced this case requires further study. But for those who do want to study it more, like Dagar said, go to it! I highly encourage research into the field in general, even if the particular case isn't one of my favorites

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar
Hey everyone, I browse here a lot though I dont post that much.

Anyway Im sure most of you have seen the apparent alien abduction attempt in Brazil.
I didint think much of it until I saw this video.
It puts forward a very good argument for an alien presence.

And one picture in particular is very telling, Im sure youll spot it.

The thing is Im not sure what kind of attention its recieved here already.

Anyway, heres the vid, I would very much like your opinions on it.

Peace outXD

Video pt 1

Video pt 2

I remember this video from last year. I thought it was a fraud, because of the convenience of it jumping out from behind a lamppost.

I have to say that you have just scared the UTTER crap out of me. If this is real, it's not fair. This breaks all the rules of modern science, and means that the Einstein Rosenbridge might be real. I wanted the Einstein Rosenbridge to be real, because of the implications for space travel. But not like this, not for this.

I really hope this turns out to be fake, because that is not cool.

And the idea of a radiation print existing not in the ground, but in time/space... correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a projected side effect of an Einstein Rosenbridge?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
reply to post by Outlawstar

Hi there, and thank you for your logical response as well!
At the risk of sounding skeptical, here are my issues:

1) There is no documentation on any testing for radioactivity to be found anywhere. I'm not saying the area wasn't radioactive, I'm just saying I need evidence to supply if I'm to argue that radioactivity was present.
Radioactive decay just isn't going to stop so soon after exposure. If someone is truly interested in this aspect of the case, this area can still be tested for exposure. To date, I haven't seen a report, or even a video with a beeping Geiger Counter. And I've looked, ALL OVER.

2) The kids that were in the original video are the same kids in this new video that I posted. They are there explaining how they pulled it off. It's from their own mouths, and it affirms the newspaper interview where they claimed it was a prank before.

3) JM, I'm sorry, has lost credibility in my view. This is for several reasons, most prominently because he still espouses claims like this as authentic, when they have been shown by the parties involved to be false. ALSO, and this is the biggie for me, JM paid these kids to tell their original story. If this was an actual EBE encounter (as seems to be the case with the Mexican Police Officer in another incident) there would be no need to prompt the kids with money to tell their tale. If this were real, it would be the kids themselves claiming it to be real, as opposed to what we see now, which is JM claiming it's real and the kids explaining the prank.

I really am not one of those skeptics that doesn't believe anything at all EBE/Alien related.

I just don't buy this particular case. If someone can show me radioactive decay happening in the area, I'll take another look for certain.

-WFA

p.s. Well met OutlawStar

Hmm, you bring up some excellent points against this case, andhave me leaning toward it being a hoax now.

I didint even notice it was the same kids, though I must say the arm was nowhere near as long as the original, I think theres a small possibility they may have been "told" to make this video.

Though I admit this may just be clutching to straws.
Thanks for not immediatly lashing out at me, like some others, for simply being curious

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

Yes no problem! I'm sorry that some members tend to lash out when they are frustrated. Welcome to the fray

Between you and I, I would have loved for this to be real. I think a lot of people at ATS are like that, they want and hope to have finally found the 'real deal'. When it turns out to be a hoax (or a probable one) their anger translates into their posts.

Good on you for being able to rise above this and have a rational conversation and analysis! If I turn out to be wrong about this case you can expect my apologies

On another note, I'm note sure about Einstein-Rosenbridge, I'll try to research the principle today if I get time

[edit on 13-3-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join