It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO triangle photos I have seen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There is some good news and some bad news, so I will start with the bad news.

I have not received a reply to my emails to iwasabducted.com the first was approximately 48 hours ago the second 24.

I don't know what I can do to attract their attention, it is a bit like calling into the void, which brings me nicely to the good news, if you are partial to a conspiracy.

The clue is in the website name iwasabducted, you see I think thats what may have happened, they have all been abducted.

The thing is you can't draw attention to yourself like this, it is like holding up a banner with please abduct me on it, it was bound to happen sooner or later, the point is should this be reported to the proper authorities ?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Abducted by who though?
I`m pretty sure the abduction phenomenon is milabs?
All about instilling fear in the witness,then implant fake
memories...Bud Hopkins anyone?
I say this as I`ve only ever had positive experiences.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was trying to find the earliest sighting reports of triangular ufo's and having found out they started in the 1940's I am looking into that timeframe.

I came across this "Project Sign" air force report from 1948.

Source

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Although there seems to be an almost perfect match with the artist impression TR3 and the object posted in the original photos I think it is worth noting that the general behaviour of these craft does not lend itself to an advanced secret military project.

I will quote from the NIDS report here:

"Prior to acknowledgement of the F-117 and B-2 aircraft, only rare night time sightings occurred in the sparsely populated sections of Nevada, California and a few other states. Flying at low altitude over populated areas was rarely reported for the F-117 or B-2.

"In contrast, the Flying Triangle deployment, especially during the 1990s, appears more consistent with the open and public operation of these aircraft," the study explains. The trend of open deployment of the Flying Triangles is not consistent with secret operation of an advanced DoD aircraft.

The database-driven study of the Flying Triangle shows the following patterns:

-- Sightings take place near cities and on Interstate highways
-- They are seen at low altitude in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- They fly at extremely low speed or hover in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- The vehicles sometime fly with easily noticeable bright lights -- either blinding white lights, or have "bright disco lights" that usually flash combinations of red, green or blue.

The NIDS study emphasizes that the flying of these vehicles may be more in harmony with an attempt to display or to be noticed. There appears to be little or no attempt to hide. That finding has led to a modification of an earlier NIDS hypothesis that the Triangles are covertly deployed DoD aircraft."

Source

I have stated earlier that opinion seems to be divided as to the origins of these craft but there may be another reason for the conflict here.

Imho it may be that there exists two origins for them one terrestrial the other extraterrestrial which would explain the seemingly unchacteristic behaviour of a covert project.

I realise of course this actually poses more questions then answers but I had to say it.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Sherpa, so the guys didn't reply?
Don't give up: the case is old so i guess that it's quiet normal that they forgot it. Please, check your U2U

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

The center circular flat 'motor' is a high voltage antenna.
Sending out waves agitating all the electrical matter in the air.
Ions are attracted to the outer surface making the craft optically fuzzy.

Momentum forces can no longer affect the craft and the craft
may then deviate the effect and move around in the sea of air.

Some how the earth must be at the bottom and ionosphere at the
top but this exclusion has never been stated in Mr. Lyne's theories
on the UFO.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Hello Sherpa
There is case where a farmer in Delaware in the year 1905 wrote in his diary a sighting of a Triangular UFO. If the story is true and well documented with his diary we very well have something well before airplanes and anything similar in a technological sense. I believe someone already has the rights to this diary or mabe in the internet we can get some info.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sorry for not reading the whole thread and apologize if this has been brought up, but when I looked at these photos it looked to me to be similar to the F.A.S.T. images that were also taken with a telescope. Given the time frame it could have been a first generation image using the same technique that has been declared a hoax. I did not follow everything that happened with that so I don't know myself. That was just my first impression when looking at these photos.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Delaware Farmer Spots Triangle UFO in 1905?

www.aliendave.com

I was contacted by an individual regarding a daily diary he found of a farmer in Delaware in the year 1905, which explains or notes a sighting of a triangle object passing through the night sky. In the coarse of investigating this he has sent me a copy of the original diary's front page and the page log that has the unusual entry. Along with a couple of maps of the area noting the location of the farm where the farmer had his sighting. I found this to be very interesting, in 1905 there were no secret government planes flying about. Nothing that would explain what the farmer seen that cold clear night on his Dover farm back on Saturday February 11th in 1905, except maybe a UFO.

Possibly the first known documented sighting of a Triangle UFO.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Sorry for not reading the whole thread and apologize if this has been brought up, but when I looked at these photos it looked to me to be similar to the F.A.S.T. images that were also taken with a telescope. Given the time frame it could have been a first generation image using the same technique that has been declared a hoax. I did not follow everything that happened with that so I don't know myself. That was just my first impression when looking at these photos.

I'm very interested in the F.A.S.T. images, but other than the usual opinions I have seen no hard look that found anything either way. The authentic nature of these images are not helped by the fact the author seems to be more interested in profiting from proprietary media than really helping us understand what he is seeing.

I don't have any good information on the optics and imaging gear he employs, but that would tell us a lot more. That too he is keeping proprietary, unfortunately.

Can you tell us where if found any information to discount the images? I did a search several months ago but found nothing. Really not interested in opinions mind you, just some compelling evidence to discount the validity of the imaging if it exists and more technical details.

I know, if you know where to look, you can see orbital objects with good optics. So not impossible by any means. It is like looking for a fly in the sky through a cocktail straw though. I wish the guy would give up the ghost on this without asking for money.

I have heard of energy devices being quashed because the inventors held out for money. My friends and I all think that giving such to the world first would get you the greatest profits, the respect and love of a thankful planet you could never buy with all the money in the world. Thats true wealth!

Thanks for any info. I'll start a re- search too.

ZG

[edit on 3/3/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by olegkvasha

Looks to be a pretty close match to me

Well I don't know how you do that but it sure does look impressive.

I only wish I had your graphics skills, how long did that take ?

Thanks for taking the time to produce that and post it.

It should be me thanking you mate.

The more I look at these photos the more I find. You have really found something here mate. I take hundreds of photos from here at ATS that people have taken. I run the usual tests and checks to see if there is any sign of tampering. And when the odd case gets through where there hasn't been any tampering usually the image is so bad that no real detail can be made out no matter what you run the image through.

HOWEVER with the images you posted, not only is there no sign of adjustment but more and more details keep coming out. Im collecting them together and will post them today at some point.

Until then keep this topic alive. I believe these few images hold more truth than anything else I have seen on ATS to-date.

/rich

[edit on 4-3-2008 by olegkvasha]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

There was a thread a while back that the person was able to duplicate John Walson's technique and he used a telescope a double pane window and a model lit with a flashlight.

For some reason I can't find it, when I do a search the only one that comes up is this one.

How 'Mystery Space Orbiters' (F.A.S.T.) were filmed.

But I don't think it is the same one I'm thinking of. It was pretty impressive. He even made copycat videos on Youtube only he called them S.L.O.W.

Maybe someone else has time to find it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost - - - -
I'm very interested in the F.A.S.T. images, but other than the usual opinions I have seen no hard look that found anything either way. - - - -
ZG

I made these pretty easily using a Meade telescope and an adapted webcam.

Hoax Video 1
Hoax video 2
Hoax video 3

The FAST videos had already been debunked when I joined the discussion, but I'd already spent a few days working on my theory so I thought I'd continue anyway. I'm fairly certain I can see how they're made.

There are details of my own technique Here.

These videos seem to have struck a nerve 'cos Gridkeeper's responses have been less than gentlemanly. Both he and Jose Escamilla subscribed to my YouTube efforts, so it must say something.

WG3

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I find this very interesting, I've not managed to read through the whole thread yet, I would say it looks like the TR-3B also. I don't think this has been posted in this discussion yet, but there was also another Triangle craft spotted in the UK two times, once just before Christmas and again after. Heres the image and external reference:

Newspaper Report #1

Newspaper Report #2

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I ran some colour changes and level changes on this image. And to my suprise a small round vent/hole has appeared on the top of the craft. Seems like the 3 points of the ship come together at this "hole".

What I think the object would look like if the lighting was better, this is going on what I have seen and been able to pick out from the original:

remember this is my impression of what it looked like NOT the original image.

/rich

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Thanks, waveguide. I couldn't remember that you posted in the big thread and thought you had a separate thread for your videos.

What is your impression of the triangle photos in the OP? They kind of look the same as the fast images to me if you were to use a model of a TR3B. Again this was my first impression, and could be wrong about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I don't think these photos have been captured using the method I used to match the FAST hoax. Those contained multiple images slightly out of key with each other. They're also constructed from specular reflections. The current images seem to have a single object blurred by camera shake. Personally, I don't think it's possible to determine whether this object is a large flying machine seen at a distance or a small toy/model on a string seen from a short distance. There is no peripheral information to determine anything meaningful.

If these are genuine photos, the guy was exceedingly lucky to get this many using a hand guided telescope. Of course it depends on the relative speed of the object and the field of view (magnification). If it was more or less stationary, the job would be easier than if it was moving fast. The photos also seem to be consecutive, which is even more of a lucky strike. I'm assuming this because someone talked about the object's maneuvering as shown by the images. You can really only determine that from consecutive images.

I've commented about the sun's illumination and about the magnification already. The failure to capture a recognisable Mars with this setup still worries me a little. It would be helpful to hear something about the telescope and the construction of the ccd imager using a cheap camera. How was this all put together? A description of that would help someone with astro-photo-telescope experience to make a judgement on capability. The lack of contact is very limiting of course.

At the end of the day, I really have no idea whether these are genuine or not. I can't see how anyone will convince us one way or another.

WG3

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

I appreciate the feedback. I agree that without more info it is impossible to determine if the photos are real or not. I am hardly qualified to judge them, but one other thing that I notice is that it looks to be stationary instead of flying and maneuvering. It is out of focus by the same amount in every image. If it were moving, that would change. The order of the images gives the effect of maneuvering, but we don't know they are displayed in sequence.

Still, they are interesting.

[edit on 3/4/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Hi angel,

Excellent work I have not seen that before I think it would be very hard to top that as the earliest triangle sighting.

I have a theory that many sightings of ufo's were hoax or misidentifications influenced by whatever the current futuristic characteristics where thought to be at the time.

If this is the case than I would have expectated a sighting of that era to have been shaped like a cigar as the biggest influence at that time would have been airships which, you guessed it, are cigar shaped.

However because the description sighting falls well outside the cigar shape and was unlikely that the observer would have seen or read about aerial triangles puts, in my mind, this sighting in the possible box.

This does of course take it for granted that the sighting itself took place when it did and is not a modern hoax of 100 year old material.

Thank you for your input angel have a star.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

Ah.the flying Dorito as it seems to have been nick named, looking at past threads here no one seems to have posted any official eye witness interviews, was there any ?

And scores of witnesses, but not one photo, didn't anyone have a mobile phone cam.

Just to make myself clear here I am not crying hoax, it is just frustrating not having some more material.

What it does illustrate of course is the apparent ongoing nature of the pnenomena.

Thanks Zemouk, and yes it is interesting.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join