It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Since when has Fox News ever been known for accurate reporting? They're like a bad tabloid.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If Anonymous is anonymous how can well tell if it's the real Anonymous?

Really change the name to protest CoS - because it's going to take away any moral authority you have to protest. If you associated with internet terrorists you're viewed as no better than CoS. Just call it something else.

[edit on 2/22/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sorry, but a group that won't forgive is not a group I would ever want to be part of. Sound evil and border line satanic to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by macha71
Since when has Fox News ever been known for accurate reporting? They're like a bad tabloid.

So are you saying that other new channels don't do the same? I stopped watching the news because it's all propganda aimed to keep us fearfull among other things... I mean I can come here and find more truth than I will from any news broadcast.. WOOT to ATS!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Trust no form of professional media. It is controlled by the CIA.
Operation MockingBird
So far, with the exception of a few alleged ddos incidents, Anon is doing great using the Ghandi technique. Let COS show their true colors time and time again.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have a couple links I found while searching for information about scientology and ther court cases and figured I would share .

Some qoutes from some of the court cases scientology has been involved in:

www.factnet.org...

And a document about scientology vs. Carnegie Mellon and other info about cases in ther past

www.planetkc.com...

Searching the web will result in much more information i am sure.

And here is link apparently to a documentary called "Steal This Film II." I watched this on another website so i am just assuming this is the same documentary. It is about the sharing of information on the internet and throught history, and how the powers that be and or were try/tried to control this spread of information.

www.stealthisfilm.com...

In this film you will notice how our older religions tried to supress ther doctrine aswell. They have also done alot of similar things as this scientology is doing now. This is all just a reenactment of the religions of old. They however can no longer get away with killing people to envoke fear into the minds of the doubters and believers alike, on a large scale atleast. Therefore they have to go through legal channels and other manipulative paths to induce fear and compliance.

I am not much for any established or hopeful religions and I am not trying to bash any of them. I am just stating facts according to what I have learned from history to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I never said any of the media was to be trusted. Fox News was simply the one that was mentioned. It's actually worse than the rest, in my opinion. I'll sometimes watch local news for laughs, but that's about it. There are more reputable sources online.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I can completely understand that some people find it hard to believe 'Anonymous' is motivated by moral outrage when they hear 'Anonymous' did some cybercrime previously.

But this is because you assume Anonymous is a conventional organization - it is not.

The Anonymous of today may be completely different people to the Anonymous of yesterday.
Anyone can decide to be Anonymous, and there are no leaders - decisions are made by consensus. Some may be only motivated by the need for something fun to do, but from the discussions within anonymous, it is clear that most are genuinely horrified by what the Church of Scientology is doing to its own members and to its critics. It is clearly stated on their websites that they do not condone the DDOS attacks previously conducted under their own name.

Anonymous now includes many people who have no connection whatsoever to the original group.

Nonviolence and respect for freedom of belief is the consensus attitude. Anonymous opposes the organization known as the Church of Scientology, and recognizes that Scientologists themselves have been deceived, manipulated and psychologically coerced. FreeZoners peacefully practice Scientology without harmful actions or commercial intent, and are therefore not opposed by Anonymous.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone who took the time to read and see what was going on.. I understand there many barking dogs on each side of the fence here.
I just wanted to play my role as messanger here. And make sure the information was spread threw the internet.
Ive made my stance very clear to those who read the whole thread, and watched the videos I provided.
Im pretty much taking a few steps back from this now.. My job here is done. Take what you need and leave the rest.. I know this has been talked about much on ATS lately.. So Im not going to try to hammer my thoughts into the public any further..
You guys are good at making up your own minds.. The info is out there.
And the facts are there for the reading.. ITs up to you to decide what you make of it all!
Thanks agin!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
how do I join? or do you just get asked upon? Where to go to find more?

JAK

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'd say your best bet would be to search here and I doubt it would take you too long.

Please everyone remember Terms And Conditions Of Use specifically 1e and 4.

Thank you,

Jak

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Moderator edit:

PLease note, from the T&C:

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
"... We can make the enemy look fanatic and crazy. But most importantly, we force public attention on the topic of Scientology, and they´ll have to discuss it and deal with it on a daily basis. Negative attention and positive attention effects the same thing ..."

This is what I believe the CoS secret intelligence agency (OSA) is saying and doing.

No, that's what Anonymous is doing. CoS overreacts to everything, and is hemorrhaging internally from this. I'm not sure they would be able to continue after another two or three global protests of the scale of 10 February without seriously reforming their organization.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Are you a member of 'anonymous'? And if so, how does one join?

If your interest is in the Scientology project, there are separate sites for specifically discussing this, mentioned elsewhere no doubt (the most active site specifically for discussing this topic is probably forums.enturbulation.org).

If your interest is in Anonymous as such, it is the set of people posting to anonymous discussion boards. Which is something like this board, only different (e.g., no names or pseudonyms required for posting). A gentle and generic introduction can be found in the following Wikipedia article:

en.wikipedia.org...

2channel (the subject of the above-linked article) is perhaps the largest discussion forum in the world, and is also the largest anonymous discussion forum. Unfortunately, there are no English-language anonymous sites of this scale, so, in order to avoid flooding any of these with new users, I will not mention any of them here.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
If you read the thread about Shawns death linked above. You'll see I was on top of this story the other night. What I don't understand is this quote [...]

"We are anonymous
We do not care about your friend or his death
We do not care about scientologists or their beliefs
We are not your private army
We do what we do because we have chosen to

While I don't know much about the details of the post itself, the prevailing opinion about this particular text among Anonymous seems to be that it was probably sent by CoS.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by another anon
Moderator edit:

PLease note, from the T&C:

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by intrepid]

a person asked where they could find more information about the movement, to which I posted a link to sites which have been mentioned many times before, forums.enturbulation.org , and harbl.wetfish.net/cosplay . if the person had not asked me were the sites were I would not have posted them, I was not recruiting, as it was a solicited request for information. he asked how to join, I told him (in slightly colorful language) there was no joining only acting.

how would you suggest I had answered his question in a way that would not have violated these terms?

[edit on 28-2-2008 by another anon]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by another anon
a person asked where they could find more information about the movement, to which I posted a link to sites which have been mentioned many times before, forums.enturbulation.org , and harbl.wetfish.net/cosplay . if the person had not asked me were the sites were I would not have posted them, I was not recruiting, as it was a solicited request for information. he asked how to join, I told him (in slightly colorful language) there was no joining only acting.

One of the things you may want to be aware of is that not everyone asking a naive question is actually naive, and that the error sometimes falls on the side of stricter moderation than we may be accustomed to here. If you wish to mention references to other sites, it might be best to couch these within a context that makes completely clear that the attempt is not to recruit. As an example, if your focus on the project is posting at site A, it might be worthwhile to not make any reference at all to links to site A. Links to other sites may be acceptable, however, if appropriately introduced (e.g., as general references about the project).

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yeah I have a question for you scientologists,

Did the government make up this tinfoil party hat thing that was parodied on south park, or did your religion really think tinfoil is going to stop frequencies at the lowest hert of 4-8 hertz.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Another evil Anonymous religious hate, anti speech bigomist attacking the poor little Church... I mean cult of $cientology at the anonymous protests.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by helatrobus]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hello peoples.

Some great info in this thread. Top marks to all the research that went into it!!!

Even saw a video i hadn't seen before.

I have to tell you guys. ATS has had a bit of history with scientologists. There was a big hoax a couple of years ago called the Project Serpio that was started by Scientologisty beleivers.

May i point out also this thread where ex-osa, Magoo points out the two main tactics of OSA trolls.

The Cult of Scientology's secret service operatives (OSA) will work in teams. Their aim is to distract. You can always tell when you are on a hot idea, because they pick up a small bit of irrelivent information and try to change the subject.

They will pose to be on your side and then twist the direction of discussion into other areas.

I must say, this is happening on this thread.

To quote Magoo

If any thread he got going wasn't 'biting'---he'd create ANOTHER identity,
to then oppose whatever he wrote (they were BOTH him!). This went on and on and on---until finally a "real critic" (Not him, or any of his fake identities) --would 'bite'---or answer. THAT WAS THE GOAL> Once someone real would jump in and answer, he'd leap up---go
"BINGO! GOT ONE!" and light up a cigarette. (Of course the same as Hubbard smoked). He knew then the "thread" would fly, with the critics
all argueing amongst each other..........a key product of OSA.

So be aware of the trolls and don't give them any food. They stand out like dogs bolls when you look back over the thread and relate magoos words above.

DDOS ing cult sites does not account to terrism, nor will it ever. It is a word made up by the cult in order to discredit and spread fear of anonymous. If Anon was doing hate crimes, why didn't police arrest anyone at protest? Because they are not doing hate crimes. It's that obvious.

So beware the trolls, and trolls, beware the ides of March

Oh yea. If someone writes something incitfull or calls a certain group things that are unfounded, rather than respond, just use the ALERT button at bottom of their post.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by helatrobus]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join