It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Welbasch seeding for reduction of global warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I found this patent online that pertains to spraying the skies with aluminum and

thorium oxide supposedly for the benefit of reducing aluminum oxide, what a joke.

In the patent it is explained that if the chemtrail are not sprayed at a high enough

altitude that it would increase global warming. The patent says that greenhouse

gases occur between seven and thirteen km. in the sky, and that the chemtrails

would need to be sprayed at ten km. altitude. The patent also mentions that these

substances could stay airborne for up to a year. I personally don't believe that this

invention was created to reduce global warming but rather to increase it. What's

your take on it?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sorry, here is the linkpatft.uspto.gov.../5 003186&RS=PN/5003186

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
did you notice that none of the persistant contrail advocates have even come near this thread?
i have even hijacked your link to that patent and used it in another thread with the hope that someone would coment on it. and just as expected they are avoiding it like the plague.
i'm embarrased for them, but then if were wrong i would avoid it at all cost too.
congrats on your exelent find and research on the newest developement ,which is going to align us chemtrail belivers for a chance to prove them wrong..

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thanks ironman, it is nice to hear some words of praise. I really do believe that the

chemtrail deniers believe whole heartedly that chemtrails do not exist. Its just that

with the level of indoctrination the average public recieves it is hard for them to see

outside of their box. Even if it was front page news in every newpaper around the world

that chemtrails were being sprayed on the public, these chemtrail deniers still couldn't

come to grips with the fact that they had been lied to by their leaders. Every now and

then I have a tough time wrapping my head around the idea that we are being sprayed

like bugs. While it only lasts for a minute or two, it still happens none the less.

I have been aware of chemtrails for probaly the last seven years. I find myself

yearning for the days of my childhood when I could witness clear blue skies for months

straight and the only time they weren't blue was when real clouds were overhead.

I suppose in the future it will become more difficult to differentiate between real

and fake clouds. All I'm really left with now are memories of what clear blue skies

used to look like. At least they can't take that away from me.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by greydawn]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well if this is what is happening than there seems to be a few flaws in the plan:

1) the oxides appear to be acting as nuclei for ice crystals - hence we can see them
- which in turn result in more global warming

2) according to chemtrailers, these oxides are also falling to earth in the space of hours - rather than year - making said chemtrailers ill

(I'm well aware that those 2 statements are mutually incompatible, needless to say I only believe one to be happening, but I must remain open to possibilities and shouldn't dismiss out of hand what chemtrailers tell me
)

3) there is no record of any such oxides being added to aviation fuel for this process

4) the phenomena known in some circles as 'chemtrails' has been reported, studied and photographed since the 1940s - long before this patent was filed.

5) the existence of a patent is no evidence that the item or process patented works, let alone exists

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
There's patents for anything and everything.

www.lightlink.com...
www.google.com.au...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
and here's your first example greydawn. this guy here will fight you tooth and nail all the way til the end when he runs out of intelligent things to say hopeing that you'll cave to his constant retoric.
notice his advertisement that is carefully placed in his signature as if to say he MUST know what he's talking about. he's almost like one of those jehova's witness's who won't leave your property until you agree that jehova is great and you'll go directly to the kingdom hall with them.
peace out bro, i've had enough of this yoyo's lip to last me a lifetime..

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Obviously, in the patent info it will state that aluminum oxide being sprayed will

help to reduce global warming. You think they would come right out and say that

the aluminum oxide would help to increase global warming, the public wouldn't be

to happy about that now would they? As long as I retain my sense of sight I will

point out the obvious chemtrails overhead. You might as well be blind Essan, if you

can't see with your own eyes that you're being sprayed with chemtrails. Makes me

wonder how many other things you don't percieve in your life.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
this is going to be the last time i will ever respond to this fake's(essan's) post's.
(1) if the exaust freezes and creates ice crystal's the aliminum would be able to be encompassed within it. and for the second part of your question,, the whole idea is to reflect the heat back out into space as to not heat the earth's atmosphere any further........

(2) encompased in ice the aluminum would weigh more now and fall faster to earth than if not encompassed in ice, but then who has mentioned in this thread that chemtrails are making us sick? (ie this is the start of his dis-information smoke screen) .....

(3) that's where the conspiracy theory part of this subject comes in. the public wouldn't knowingly go for anything being dumped on them from above........

(4) and the phenomena of seeding the sky has been around for even longer than that , so what ,,, that proves nothing....

(5) maybe you didn't notice the name attatched to the patent ( HUGHES AIRCRAFT). i highly doubt that hughes is willing to have their people working for them and spending their money on on patent's that do not work...

this guy essan is taking up our valuable oxygen here on earth. and i can't wait until the day his computer breaks......

[edit on 22-2-2008 by ironman433]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Oh I don't mind Essan so much. Really the only reason I respond to him is so my threads

stay up in the Recent Posts section thereby garnering the most attention possible to

this operation of chemtrail spraying. Especially with new members everyday and

thousands of guests visiting ATS every day, it is important to keep the discussion

of chemtrails at the fore front. I just wish the topic of chemtrails could gather as much

attention as aliens, reptilian shape shifters, or some other crap like that. But I guess

some people want to come on ATS and just go into fantasy land and be indoctrinated

with fascinating stories relating to being abducted by aliens or seeing UFO's. Its not to

say I don't believe in UFO's, I have seen them before, I just don't believe they are from

out there. We have the tech. to build the UFO's here on earth.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
ALL OFF TOPIC COMMENTS AND PERSONAL SNIPING / BAITING STOP NOW.

Any more and warnings will ensue.

top topics

join