It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DID ISRAEL Electronically Hijack the 9/11 PLANES?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I know that the theme of these boards are leaned towards accepting conspiracies, but I am noticing a trend in the 911 conspiracies, I think most of those who want to believe it is an inside job are not even living or from America, and have no firsthand knowledge of the events of that day, or the events leading to the war in Iraq. I feel the real conspiracy here is to promote anti american feelings amongst those whose participate in this forum. I am an American, and I watched live television as the events of 911 unfolded, I had family in both Washington and New York. Airplanes, not drones, not military, just regular passenger planes hit the WTC. It was horrific. I suspect, as I have mentioned in another post, that our government made the desicion to shoot down flight 93 to stop it from being used as a weapon, as the other planes were. I believe they sacrificed the lives of all on that plane to save the lives of those who may have been the target of that plane. But for goodness sakes people get a grip, I see 'proof' after so called 'proof' on here of NOTHING. Just theory, and for the most part the theory is made up by persons who are not American. Another telling truth to the story is the attempt made on the WTC before 911, by Osama Bin Laden, and Al Queda. Admittedly. They admit to both attempts, and take much pride in their killings. That is fact. Not theory. Jeez. What is the average age of the people posting these theories I wonder? Isreal using remote control planes to crash into the WTC.............LOL!

[edit on 23-2-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I am an American, and I watched live television as the events of 911 unfolded, I had family in both Washington and New York. Airplanes, not drones, not military, just regular passenger planes hit the WTC. It was horrific.

So you believe everything you see and hear on TV ?

Too bad there is no real evidence released of these planes hitting the buildings.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

There is real evidence. And no I do not believe everything I see or hear on television. I had family in New York. I had 3 family members who stood below the planes and saw them hit the buildings. They saw passenger planes. That is proof enough for me that passenger planes hit the buildings. Couple that with a live broadcast, at the time it was being shown it was believed to be an accident that the first plane hit the WTC, and the cameras continued to roll, and capture the second plane as it hit the WTC. 3 of my family members were on the interstate and watched the PASSENGER PLANE as it crossed and hit the building. They were aleady watching after seeing the first one hit. EYEWITNESS REPORTS of PASSENGER PLANES by hundreds , other than my family members confirm the same experience. Unless you want to believe the American Government somehow made all those EYEWITNESSES see something they didn't see, then where is proof to dispell what HUNDREDS of real people witnessed?

How can you say that there is no real evidence that the planes hit the WTC buildings? Where were you, in a hole or under a rock somewhere for days on end? Thousands died. Hero after hero told and still tell their stories, true stories, Many, many people were eyewitness to this horific event of terrorism. Proof is everywhere that the planes hit the buildings. Oh, I bet you think it was a hologram or something of that nature, and that all the missing people are being held by Bush himself somewhere, the buildings are still standing , just because we can't see them anymore doesn't mean they aren't there right? LOL!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

There is real evidence. And no I do not believe everything I see or hear on television. I had family in New York. I had 3 family members who stood below the planes and saw them hit the buildings. They saw passenger planes.

But what planes hit the buidlings ? We have no evdience of what flights they were ? The FBI and FAA are not releasing serial and part numebrs so we can match the parts found to any of the 9/11 planes.

We have lots of reports that state the buildings survived the planes impacts and that the fires did not get hot enough or burn long enough to casue the collapse.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I am sorry , but if it takes debate to make you understand that what you saw really happened, and it happened the way you saw it, then I feel really sorry for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I am sorry , but if it takes debate to make you understand that what you saw really happened, and it happened the way you saw it, then I feel really sorry for you.

No it takes something called facts and evidence. Something that we do not have a lot of for 9/11.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

There is plenty of evidence, to say that there is not is ridiculous. You have yet to explain the thousands of eyewitnesses. There. One piece of ireputable evidence. Can you explain how so many people saw it happen, that were right there? And do you REALLY believe the buildings didn't even fall? Let me tell you dear, they did fall down.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadetAnd do you REALLY believe the buildings didn't even fall? Let me tell you dear, they did fall down.

Gee, where did i say the buildings didn't fall? I stated the fact that you cannot post any real evidnece of what caused the towers to collapse. And what flights hit the buildings.

As for witnesses, the witnesses at the Pentagon could not agree on what type of plane they saw and a witness admitted he did not know what hit the Pentagon he was told later it was a 757. Witness testimony like that would get torn apart in court.

I have seen no actaul photo or video of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

There is no released reports of any of the parts found matching any of the 9/11 planes.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hi captainobvious/Spacecadet/weedwhacker. Please stop trolling my threads saying we are ridiculous or the evidence presented is fraudulent.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Ptech was with MITRE Corporation in the basement of the FAA for two years prior to 9/11," Singh said. "Their specific job is to look at interoperability issues the FAA had with NORAD and the Air Force in the case of an emergency. If anyone was in a position to know that the FAA -- that there was a window of opportunity or to insert software or to change anything -- it would have been Ptech along with MITRE."

Singh has spoken extensively about Ptech's alleged connections with Saudi Arabia, for example with Pacifica Radio in 2005:

"Maybe those organizations don’t fully know who their masters are. And Ptech is the one thread, the one golden thread you pull on and all of this is unraveled, because it goes into the corporations, it goes into these government entities, it goes into the terrorism financing entities that were, that none of which have been, by the way, taken to task. There are just so many questions about what does this all mean. And as we investigated, as I investigated further, we found that the origins of Ptech were very interesting – where did this company come from obviously is the first question. And how did they get to be so powerful, who were the people, who were the organizations that brought them in, who knew, who gave them the power?"

Ptech software "is utilized at the highest levels of almost every government and military and defense organization in this country," Singh said, "including the Secret Service, the FBI, the Department of Defense, the House of Representatives, the Treasury Department, the IRS, the U.S. Navy, the U.S. Air Force, and, last but not least, the Federal Aviation Administration."

I found it hard to believe that the most sensitive government and military computers would run enterprise software from a Lebanese-owned start-up company called Ptech from Quincy, Mass. All the talk about the Saudi-financier behind Ptech being linked to Osama bin Laden smelled like a "cut out" to me.

It simply did not make sense that the most secure computer systems of the U.S. government would be running software written by a Lebanese Muslim financed by a Saudi who happened to be on the most-wanted list of global terrorists.

When I turned my attention to Ptech, I soon discovered that the real key person involved in the development of the company was a Zionist Jewish lawyer named Michael Goff from Worcester, Mass. Goff also worked for an Israeli-run computer security company called Guardium. This confirmed my suspicion that Ptech was probably an Arab "cut out" controlled by the Mossad, and that Goff was their point man in Ptech.

www.bollyn.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ivanzana, I have to say you post the most intensely thought provoking stuff and I also have to say thanks for that

Much of this is far from being at odds with what I think is possibly at the real heart of the whole 9/11 affair.

[edit on 23/2/2008 by Pilgrum]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So far all you have provided is an unlinked news article from an Eygyptian news source. If you had bothered to do a little research you would have realized that a lot of Arab media outlets say all kinds of things about Israel, and Jews, that are not true.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Originally posted by Boone 870
reply to post by ULTIMA1

How does being able to make an airliner crash equate into being able to take over and remotely control it?

How did they fly into the World Trade Center and Pentagon using radar or whatever magical technology that is implied to be used?

The only thing magical is your sense of logic when it comes to your baseless comments.

But really, Boone if you watched the video and read the evidence presented you would ask for an appology for your ignorance in these threads.

here is a video to refresh remote control technology be implemented in the 1940's, yes, 65+ years ago. I think It would be fair to say they have improved the technology to say the least.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by IvanZana]

The fact that you post links to bollyn.com tells me where you are coming from.

Do know how aircraft operate? I'm guessing no. If you did you would realize this whole thing about Israel electonically hijacking the aircraft on 9-11 is non-sense. Since you seem to have all the answers why don't you tell me how this system would work in the first place.

You leave out very imporatant facts in your thread when it comes to remote operation. One, that aircraft in that video was modified for remote operation. Two, on aircraft like the 757 and 767 the cpatain has ultimate authority. There are cable linkages between his yoke and the flight controls. In other words if does not like what the aircraft is doing all he has to do is disconnect the auto-pilot and hand fly the aircraft.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Let's see what else we can connect the Jews to so we can instill within the hearts of men, much like the corrupt thinking of men before us in times past, who persecuted and murdered the Jews, or, do we need a reminder?

www.simpletoremember.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ivan, ignore these guys who have closed minds..they are not worth the effort to keep refuting because they do not have the honor to admit that they are wrong and make no sense.

Daniel Lewin is a KEY to all of this. He HADS to go because he no doubt was the mastermind behind the implementaion of the GAME plan and when the perps turned it LIVE from a GAME Lewin would have known that the only way was by his own Mossad boys and the Neocons, and perhaps..just maybe he was an honest man who would not have kept quiet about the fact that HIS computer skills and insider status had been used to perpetrate a crime of great dimensions.

How come we NEVER hear these official story drones answering us as to WHy the FBI would say that Lewin was shot in the head, when Amy Sweeny said he was stabbed? NO GUN was mentioned at any time, nor was there any mention by Amy or Betty of any gunshots heard or seen. But somehow Lewin gets the only shot from the only gun never found or seen or heard..if THAT does not send up a red flag then whoever is looking is asleep or has blinders on so tight that only the official fairy tale can be heard any more.

If a passenger plane had a BOMB like Amy said the highjackers were kind enough to show her( an obvious ploy and fake )..and a gun was fired and a passenger killed, there would be the sound of people yelling and crying and wailing and trying to call loved ones..but all we hear is silence in the background and Betty talking like she is at a coffee klatch..and AMY did not show ANY emotion in her call whatsoever..but she DID show emotion in an earlier call before the event to her kid, who she had missed seeing off. If not seeing your kid off gets you all teary eyed, but a highjacking with dead bodies and gunshots and stabbing and mace and bombs does not even arous a little fear in her voice? Gimme a break. These official story sheep will believe ANY ridiculous scenario as long as at the end of it their preconceived notions are still intact.

We KNOW that the Israeli's had a major part in this, it is plain and clear. Abundant evidence suggest exactly what happened, all that is needed is to fill in a few details and the case is wrapped. But since the perps control the media and flow of evidence and have obstructed justice totally, it is hard to get it in front of the people, who would smell a rat as soon as the first HUNDRED ' inexplicable anomalies ' are discussed. The other few hundred " I.A.'s " would just be icing on the cake. only a bold and outrageous bunch could pull this off, and who is more bold and devious and scheming than the Neocon/Israeli gang? No one.

ONLY Israel and the Neocons had all the pieces in place and the motive, means and opportunity. That is called the elements of a crime, and so far it looks like the perps are well known and identified; all we need is for one insider to come clean..but it took just a few to pull this off, and Lewin was one of them. He had to go, as he was probably in a position to spill the beans and was not a part of the inner circle, thus a danger to them.

IOGNORE these silly posters who constantly demand that WE disprove the obvioous and satisfy them..they will NEVER accept the truth, for various reasons. There are a few open minds out there are they will ask intelligent qiestions and not try to refute obviously sound evidence at every step. Just present the material and ignore the hopeless.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by IvanZana

The only thing magical is your sense of logic when it comes to your baseless comments.

But really, Boone if you watched the video and read the evidence presented you would ask for an appology for your ignorance in these threads.
You're funny!

I wasn't replying to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

What blatant nonsense!! Why don't we give everyone who callsa themselves a Jew a get out of jail free card just in case they might feel like they are being persecuted? Why not just eliminate all Jews from any possible consequences for their actions and decalre the above questions and accountability? It is the same old tired garbage: mention the word " Jew ' or Israel ' and aotumatically we hear another lamenting about 65 years ago and how terrible the world is to Jews...Yes, they were persecuted.

But how in God's name does that have anything to do with HARD evidence that implicates them? If they are part and parcel of 9-11, should we just ignore all the proof and give them a pass because they have some bad memories and a great deal of people that hate them to this day? NO!!

No one gets a pass, and quit the phony comparison of WW2 Jewish suffering the the MASSIVE evidence of Israeli complicity in 9-11. If you read half of the evidence listed above, you could NOT dismiss the Israeli hand in all this. What about the conversation overheard in the Jewish cemetery..forget that? What about the Mossad boys that ADMITTED on Israeli TV that they were sent there to ' document the event'? Does that seem to be enough to cause some suspicion?

I am so tired of every generation being subjected to the 'poor Jewish holocaust vicitims ' as if they are still alive today in any number. Sure, they went thru hell, and sure, no one should be prejudiced against a person because of the beliefs...but ZIONISM is NOT Judaism, it is a political system that demands that we all insure that Israel gets what it wants, all the time, and with as little oversight as possible.

Relying on historical guilt and shame can only last so long, and the Zionists have used it all up as far as I am concerned. If a Jew or Zionist is a part of the 9-11 events, and all evidence seems to point to that in great measure, then let the chips fall where they may, and do not allow some whining about ancient history dissuade anyone from investigating this; The Zionists have always used the guilt trip on anyone they can to silence oppossition to their plans, but it will not work any more.

There is one fact that cannot be denied: it was NOT Osama and the Muslims who had and have all the keys to the kinmgdom, it is and was the Israeli's., and they used those keys to unlock the Pandora's box that we all now must dig our way out of, with Osrael benefiting at evert step...as they always do. I do not care if a Buddhist and a Mormon had a hand in the 9-11 events, if they are guilty, then what does it matter what religion they claim? No one gets a pass, and no one gets to be ignored because they throw baseless accusations around.

The time for ignoring the obvious to keep from insulting the people who are guilty is long past. We can see thru this smokescreen easily.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Caustic Logic

I see you're not welcome there anymore, go figure!

As far as 'remote controlling', I don't think the technology is magical or impossible. I just don't believe that the conspirators could design, develop, and implement it on four commercial airliners, owned by two separate companies, without anyone noticing.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Ignore people with closed minds? That very comment says that it is you with the closed mind. If you wish to continue to belive people who say the planes on 9-11 were electronically hijacked yet had to be told the 757/767 are not FBW and not people who know something about airliners then fine.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

They belive it because they don't understand how commerical airliners or airlines operate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join