It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure by 2013?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi,

Here is some interesting info I found concerning the many sightings in recently in Stephenville, all over the Americas and world wide!

Source @ U.N. tells of secret UFO meeting
www.opednews.com...

See the article, I am not sure about the credibility of this but I thought I would share.

I say why wait, do it now!
Show us, we are dying to know / see!!

I've heard one of the reasons they keep it from us is because people will freak out and kill themselves, since when do they care??

Another reason I heard was the fact that if we are being visited then that means technology we don't know about, perhaps "they" already know about it, but rather than sharing new forms of energy / traveling "they" prefer that we suck this planet dry so they can milk us for all were worth.

I say if your out there, come save us and our planet from the tyrants!

Enjoy
Peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They already post this on other treath

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before!

Please remove if it has
Thx

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Crap,

They plan on telling us AFTER the world ends!

Great

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Yeah I know!

I'm pretty sure it will happen before, 2013 will be when we start making alien friends

Would be nice

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. I've been following the UFO community for over ten years now. Disclosure has always been "right around the corner" but it never comes.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Thats because people have been afraid of voicing their opinions and it is time that changes.

If we constantly think that its just around the corner then thats all its going to be. We have to break down those barriers and initiate it on our own, because they aren't going to do it.

I have been following for several years as well and I have seen many changes already, rather than hoping, lets make it happen!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There has been much progress in the UFO/ET community!

www.disclosureproject.org...
www.hecklerspray.com...

Just to name a couple of breakthroughs.

Progress is always slow!

Just be patient!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
At least we know for sure, that time will tell us the truth. All we have to do is wait.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

Please forgive me if the following is insulting. But what you just showed is ignorance at its best.

One of the big points here is to fight for your rights and fight for the information that is held captive from you. By trusting these people and WAITING
you'll never see anything. It's like waiting for the grass to mow itself... As long as we don't bother them with it they see no reason whatsoever to disclose anything. The date(s) the ET's land according to X or Y changes nothing.

you have to KEEP ON FIGHTING if you want change.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
thanks for posting this info. I just saw it on source: www.anomalist.com...

they said, ""It appears that a number of nation states are concerned about the impact of increased UFO sightings and wish to be briefed about what is happening... [The] source revealed that a secret UFO working group exists that is authorizing the release of such information to the public, in an effort to acclimate others to what is about to unfold. A date of 2013 was given as the time for official disclosure.." Don't hold your breath."

Any who, its all pretty exciting stuff. But so far thats about it. But, who knows? One day we might wake up to the news that "the USA comes clean on ET's.

ruff

[edit on 14-2-2008 by RUFFREADY]

top topics

join