It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind controlling drugs!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
okay, well i've been thinking that what if the NWO or whomever is in power is releasing some sort of mind controlling substance into the pills people take.

there seems to be a pill for LITERALLY EVERYTHING... too happy/"unfocused", ritalin; too depressed, *insert drug of the week here*; losing hair, rogaine... i can go on.

but since there is a drug for everything, what would be stopping the gov't or whomever from putting something in it to make people more obediant? i think this really could be happening. is there any proof or hinting of this at all that anyone knows of?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
BENZODIAZEPINES are used to break will and enhance mind-control.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
aargh... I hate the idea of behavior altering drugs. Its just a way for people to take the easy way out and shows their lazyness. Of course, the NWO might be wanting to profit on that by putting special 'additives' in them. I doubt it, though it is possible.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
okay, well i've been thinking that what if the NWO or whomever is in power is releasing some sort of mind controlling substance into the pills people take.

there seems to be a pill for LITERALLY EVERYTHING... too happy/"unfocused", ritalin; too depressed, *insert drug of the week here*; losing hair, rogaine... i can go on.

but since there is a drug for everything, what would be stopping the gov't or whomever from putting something in it to make people more obediant? i think this really could be happening. is there any proof or hinting of this at all that anyone knows of?

Granted CKK, presciption drugs are making the 'developed' worlds
ppl, pop this/that...drop of a hat!! But, not every person uses these
drugs to 'mask' a problem and/or condition. A LOT of people refuse to swallow tab's,ect. This idea would reach between 40 to 60 percent of the ppl
who have to take prescr' drugs. If any gov', wants to seriously
try to 'alter' the popu', go 4 the dams. Everyone needs water.
DON'T think i'm a sicko!! I'm not.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
oh i know most people refuse to swallow anything, i'm one of them. not for being afraid of the gov't controlling my mind, but because i feel there's no reason to cover up my problems with drugs. i just deal with them as they come.

and you're not a sicko. i agree, the best way would be to put something in the water. the gov't does love to cover all its bases though, so maybe they still would put stuff in drugs.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I believe the best way the government could do this is frist of all in the water supply, then in milk, then in terms of food through meat such as lamb, beef and most of all chicken!! Hmm, Chicken. Maybe the government already has released something to infect people that each chicken!! Hence the recent chicken disease outbreak.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What if all the drugs & booze we're just meant to, and kind of "tolerated" because of that, only to slowly destroy our will-power and turn us into brainless zombies? Now that's scary. I know this isn't a new idea, but I've always wondered about it...

*turns away & takes another puff...*

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
SOMA.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(the above was considered too short,
and not contributing to the discussion.

if you Google up Soma
and research old si-fi
(futurist stories) you
can find soma was
a pleasing substance
used in the control
of populations, its
much too elaborate
to present in a typ.
30 sec. blurb. so,
type in soma???)

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
I believe the best way the government could do this is frist of all in the water supply, then in milk, then in terms of food through meat such as lamb, beef and most of all chicken!! Hmm, Chicken. Maybe the government already has released something to infect people that each chicken!! Hence the recent chicken disease outbreak.

A VERY good point. Battery chicken's have anti-biotics combined
with steriods in their grain feed. However, i'm not sure about
this 'diet', the chickens in Asia. I am confident(very), that it happens here.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
yeah, that probably does. even with more than just chickens too i bet. i mean, everyone knows it's already in vegetables and stuff... pesticides and everything i mean.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

well, if they're using antidepressants as a mind-controlling device, they're doing a lousy job of it. I'm drugged up to the gills and I'm still completely obnoxious.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
well, if they're using antidepressants as a mind-controlling device, they're doing a lousy job of it. I'm drugged up to the gills and I'm still completely obnoxious.

well i meant that in a sort of make people conform to the gov't if they instituted martial law type of obediant... not a let's not say # or cock type of obediant.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
IMO, these drugs & additives are succeeding in making the developed country population more sterile.

The population of the 3rd world countries are still proliferating like rabbits. Their adoption business is booming.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
yeah, they are having children like rabbits... but the countries that would be eating the food with additives would be more modern countries, i would think.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
But that's what I mean.

The people of the developed countries are adopting the kids of the 3rd world (underdeveloped) countries.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

well i meant that in a sort of make people conform to the gov't if they instituted martial law type of obediant... not a let's not say # or cock type of obediant.

I don't see how a drug could be engineered to bring about personality change only under specific conditions. I mean, if they could get drugs to work that precisely, people wouldn't have to find out what drug works for their particular condition by trial and error.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I doubt mind control is in drugs either. By the way some people take drugs for serious problems, it is not the easy way out, since doing nothing can either mean an early death or the inability to function in reality.

Normal, ignorant people automatically assume those who take drugs are just taking some short cut, due to their lack of experiences with some people who really do need drugs.

As for it making us more sterile, well, the demographic transition demonstrates that birth decline is directly linked to education. The more education people have, the less babies (or any at all) they will have. This is why they are trying to educate third world countries, so they will stop having children in the long run to slow population growth.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Prozac.

Also, a great movie to see Equilibrium

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I doubt mind control is in drugs either. By the way some people take drugs for serious problems, it is not the easy way out, since doing nothing can either mean an early death or the inability to function in reality.

Normal, ignorant people automatically assume those who take drugs are just taking some short cut, due to their lack of experiences with some people who really do need drugs.

i only think it's the easy way out when it comes to people who take multiple drugs for hairloss and superficial things... and in my opinion drugs for mild depression and stuff like that are the easy way out... people need to learn to deal with things, talk to friends, find something constructive to do to vent energy cause by problems... not go pop a couple little colored pills

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
People also take pills because they have a chemical imbalance in their brain. Granted, some "depressed" people are just lazy. But there is real depression.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join