It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk of Imminent War Against Iran Amid an Attack of 'Coincidences'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Thats after the U.S. and Russia come to blows in the start of the next war that the anti-Christ is to stop and make everyone think he is the great peacemaker. Russia joins the U.S. in the fight against the anti-Christ and his armies, Mostly backed by China after Russia sees the anti-Christ for who he really is and joins us to give him an old fashion butt whoopin.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
First the rocket launch earlier in the week, and now this news:

news.yahoo.com...

Iran is testing an advanced centrifuge at its Natanz nuclear complex, diplomats said on Wednesday, a move that could lead to Tehran enriching uranium much faster and gaining the means to build atom bombs.

Regardless if it's propaganda or scaremongering.......how much longer will Israel hold back? Not much longer, I think is the answer.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Everyone get this....

"WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. program to keep Russian scientists from providing nuclear expertise to terrorists has funded research facilities that have helped Iran build its new nuclear power reactor, a congressional committee says, citing Russian sources."

The source is in my new thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It seems we arn't doing too well of a job keeping track of where our money is going to.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
....It sure puts a different spin on things...

GD.

Where there is a Rothschild there is a Rockefeller. They should have complete and 'retroactively legitimated' spying power by the end of the week. What more could they ask for???

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Senate Intel Chairman - Jay Rockefeller's- ‘very special comment’

[edit on 6-2-2008 by scrapple]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by scrapple]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The changes in American society will change in the weeks after the attack on Iran. No matter what we will be involved. We will not have seen changes like this since September 11th. I can't believe how many people I know that have been calling me a freek for all these years are now connecting the dots and calling me or mailing me. We are waking up. I just hope it's not too late!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
There certainly has been some interesting topics including cables being cut, another supposed U.S carrier shipping off to the middle east, testing of ballistic missiles, advancement in uranium enrichment and the compound interest theory. Though it seems that the U.S has bigger fish to fry with its economic down turn and the government trying to stimulate growth again.

The U.S Army also from recent articles is tired (suicide up etc) along with the majority of the U.S people “over” going to war and wanting its soldiers back home. Moral is a very important factor in war and I think that the American people along with its allies have had enough. The cold war lasted for a long time without any major incident other then saber rattling and people speculating mutual mass destruction.

Unless Iran shoots first which I doubt and agree with the previous poster that they have everything to lose and nothing to gain from doing so. If another 9/11 happens (touch wood) to inspire a war with Iran I would believe what the US said previously stating that it would be a “3 day blits” of intense bombardment of military infrastructure and not an invasion.

So don’t be fearful and don’t go selling of your assets and move into the mountains just yet.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
What really concerns me is the underlying logic of a US attack: desperation.

Our economy is about to tank, the Fed doesn't have any more bubbles to inflate to keep the party going much longer and Wall Street just hangs where it is because everyone there is scared as all hell that pulling out in any significant way is going to unleash havoc.

We've paid for imports from China with paper and oil from the ME with paper, and now the dollar is in near freefall and the Fed's presses are going overtime and inflation is rising and this will only weaken the dollar more but the Fed keeps churning out that paper to keep the whole sorry mess that passes for the US economy from freezing up like a road sculpture.

China and Russia are rising and though we pour gazillions into defense we can hardly secure a middling, war- and sanction-depleted Iraq.

The big game of securing oil so as Cheney says we don't have to give up our AC and SUVs is the only lens the admin views strategy through--after all the whole lot of them are oilmen--even Condi Rice had a supertanker named after her. (So correct that, "oilpeople.")

Iraq was the first move, Afghanistan conveniently is Unocal's pipeline wetdream come true, and you have all those poppy fields as a bonus for the CIA, but Iran is the cornerstone of the whole thing, it has to be neutralized because it doesn't toe the Western line, and has finally said the hell with oil for paper--I mean dollars.

War is good for business, we all know that. Good for financiers, for the MIC, good all around. Forget the poor saps that become cannon fodder, and who even thinks of--let alone cares about--"collateral damage?"

Pretty much the only countries with the advanced subs capable of cutting the cables are the US, Russia, and Israel. Well, take your pick; I doubt it's Russia. Whether it's us or the 51st state hardly matters; the sabotage was a clear act of war (just imagine if 5 undersea communications cables linking the US were mysteriously cut!) and it was done to send a very clear message to Iran--we'll literally cut you off from the world because of your oil bourse--as well as to our client states in the region (we mean business, shut up and stay in line).

As I said, this is happening from desperation. Everything's coming unglued and we need another nice war to keep it all from falling apart, but really we need it like a junkie needs another fix.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

reply to post by jackinthebox

There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.
Source | The History of the House of Rothschild

And that was circa 2005

And, according to this thread, About This Axis Of Evil Thing, maybe Venezuela.

The Iranians refuse to be caught up in the international bankers game of eternal debt, i.e. compound interest.

That's why they've been targeted for assimilation by the tools of the elite.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by goosdawg]

I just finished reading "The History of the House of Rothschild" from the link in your post. First of all, thank you for posting this. Secondly, I have just recently got back into visiting ATS on a regular basis again. There is so much going on in the world and there really is a lot of valuable information here. This entire time line of events makes complete sense. I`m sure there is a lot that we are missing, but if Andrew Hitchcock is correct, and this is exactly what has been going on, then the whole world looks much different, to say the least. I recommend anyone who hasn`t done so to take a look at that link and read the time line, it ties a lot together. Look for a master thread (by me) in the future tying all this together with UFO and USO and the Mayan calendar and the anti-christ. My mind is just spinning right now on how everything combines.
Much appreciation goosdawg _javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Nowhere has there been a mention of the methodology and strategy that would need to be adopted for a strike against Iran and the wherewithal required to conduct operations there.

How would it be done? What are the options available?

Option 1: A pre emptive nuclear strike by Israel on Iran’s nuclear and missile sites followed by air strikes on air fields and logistics nodes, with the U.S on standby for a secondary strike as a riposte to any counter attack by Iran on Israel.

Option 2: A pre emptive conventional strike by the Israeli air force on airfields and missile sites to achieve air supremacy. This will be followed by massive air strikes from land as well as US naval task forces backed by submarine-launched cruise missiles against Iran's nuclear sites/facilities and the military-industrial complex by the U.S.

Option 1 can be ruled out as a nuclear strike has enormous political, diplomatic, geostrategic and environmental implications and thus not a viable option.

The second option is more likely. However, there would be no ground offensive except holding operations to prevent Iranian forces from threatening vital American interests in Iraq. Spec ops would be conducted to a limited extent inside Iranian territory, behind enemy lines to harass and destroy vulnerable targets in logistic nodes and disrupt lines of communication.

The combat ratio of American land forces to Iranian armed forces is insufficient for initiating an all out ground offensive deep into Iranian territory. And the logistics are going to be mind boggling in their complexity. Therefore, a full fledged ground attack is not a viable option and probably isn’t necessary, considering that the aim is to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities and its military - industrial complex. Bombing Iran back to the stone age is what the aim will be.

Now sit back and watch the battle unfold on your HD plasma TVs from the warmth of your homes while thousands get killed and millions rendered homeless. But what the heck! It’s all in a day’s work for Bush and his neo-cons!

[edit on 7-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The more that information is disclosed, it seems, the further we are from any resolution to this international war-mongering.

Years ago, when I first started learning of such secret societies and international plans, I had a lot of optimism. But, the more these discussions go on and I see that most people just don't care, the more I realize the only answer is going to be a violent revolution. No one in the government is willing to care. People that elect these people to government don't care because they keep electing them. I doubt that they would care much either if there was a violent revolution.

We've tried various ways to resolve these matters in the proper way. But, our efforts keep getting pushed under the rug. Everything has gone too corporate. It's too easy for those in power to control and influence the masses.

Violent revolt is the only answer left. And you realize that by saying this, I'm being tagged and will probably pick up an e-tail that will monitor my web browsing and e-mails. Just to make sure I'm not going to go Jihad on anything.

*sigh*

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
At work today, it was announced that communications between our UK based company and Indian partners had been cut due to someone accidently drilling through a cable. Made me laugh as the incidence had happend at sea (so was blamed on a boat). Good blog - now I understand.

On the question of attacking Iran, US have got pretty good at air superiority - and they have had plenty of practice - Iraq (twice), Serbia

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I just love your posts! My God, your brain!!!! Have you read this conspiracy theory about the cables? Its brilliant- one of the best I have ever read!

thegallopingbeaver.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Nice find, dk3000!

The galloping beaver from the galloping mutant two-legged pony!

So, according to this theory, they may have cut the cables using the USS Jimmy Carter not as a direct prelude to war, but as a means to apply a tap undetected.

Expanding on this idea just a bit, with a tap in place, and with the lines subsequently repaired, one would presume they would also have installed the ability to later shut down the data flow at will.

Which is good and bad.

Because it means the current breaks may not be an indication of impending war in the short term, like this weekend, but it also means the game is still on.

And the next time the cables "fail," it will happen at the same time as the bombs begin to fall.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't know what is going on, However with no countries crying foul that many Internet lines have been cut has me worried. It really don't make much sense. We have the same kind of silence that we had after Israel bombed the Syrian nuke site.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
Have you read this conspiracy theory about the cables? Its brilliant- one of the best I have ever read!
thegallopingbeaver.blogspot.com...

That was a terrific analysis! So USS JC was probably involved in attaching permanent shunts into the cable for either:

> Eavesdropping. But is this cost effective? Data acquisition through established inter- net nodes is far simpler and more cost effective, but less covert.

> Interception and cutting off all data transmissions to and from the Middle East in the event of an adverse situation, at literally the flick of a switch. (May not be only during war).

> But here may be the real reason: As a means of fail safe communications in the event of a global conflagration. Remember SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative), commonly referred to as Star Wars? It's probably a part of the SDI, that is, to maintain security of communications by establishing under-sea nodes that are impervious to EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) which is an effect of an atmospheric nuclear explosion. All electronics without protective shielding are rendered ineffective due to an EMP within the funnel.

So what better way to maintain C3-I (Command/Control/Communications/Intel) in the event of war and retain the initiative for an effective second strike capability from the third prong of the TRIAD? (TRIAD – Intercontinental ballistic missiles, strategic bombers, and submerged missile platforms aboard submarines).

The only problem here would be that these communications would be limited to nodes deep under the sea connected with the present undersea OFCs. So are they connecting shunts to such nodes that are being piggy backed on the present network?

Or is it all the above??

Cheers!

[edit on 8-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yep, in the end of that blog he makes a good point that this work could indeed be done while the cables were cut. Very good point.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
blog.wired.com...

Maybe this blog will calm your tin foil fears-but I doubt it. Internet cable cuts are very common , just not commonly reported on, because the internet traffic is usually re-routed instantly.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

You both have a very logical position- however, never under-estimate the old Uncle Sam two-step. How many people would notice during an election that war has been engaged when it has not been officially declared? And occupation of Pakistan would be a done deal once Iran is forced into play. Let's do the math. Israel...Iran/Syria...Saudi Arabia (mutual financial vacation/retirement nation for the elite and home of Halliburton)....India (Nuclear land base yes...U.S. ally (No choice)...Pakistani complaints..would you?...who in the hell would listen or ally with them!).

Strategically- Pakistan means zip.

I understand your logic- but hey, logic has nothing to do with world domination. Its about presence and Pakistan has the presence of a house fly.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I am surprised you are not being recruited into think tanks! Excellent theories. You only lack one element for flawless summarization. Never include cost-effectiveness into a government or military plan or strategy. Money is never an object!

You don't seriously believe they simply lost a trillion dollars do you?

Still- I gave you a gold star! I think its all of the above!

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecre

Have you considered tapping into the lines to feed propaganda only info? I am reaching- but hey that's whats fun about all of this anyway- specially when you have unlimited funds!!

What if certain regions thought they were on the world wide web- when in fact they were tapped into a private network that appeared to be the world wide web. This is my own scenario- its not impossible- the only requirement is bandwidth!

Scary isn't it. Scarier still- what if my scenario- were not a prelim to WW3- but an exercise for functionality to be used in the U.S.

Testing......123

[edit on 8-2-2008 by dk3000]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join