It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Dang. Those are some serious details you are asking about.

I hope someone can confirm the answers....because I could come up w/ some nifty responses

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thanks for doing this man. Honestly, I'm totally enthralled!

I got a couple!.....How's the pay?

Mods I'm being totally serious. It must take a certain kind of person to deal with the level of scrutinizing and privacy invasion you must endure to work there. To not be able to come home or hang with pals and talk about your day is more than the average person can deal with. Hell, I get twitchy having to take my shoes off in the airport. I would bet that since you wrote this thread you've been looking over your shoulder a little more?

Aside from the getting a "cloak and dagger" fix, pilots and techs working on the state of the art, or a scientist reveling in unimaginable work, are most regular "employees" there adequately compensated? Excessively? 6, 7 figures?

And 1 for fun...Are you married? If not have you ever gotten in a ladies pants by telling her where you worked? I know I would!

Thanks for your time-KS

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiser Sohse

I just asked
how the pay was.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by The Universal Mind]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thank you for letting those of us "not in the know" know something. I will be in Vegas for a convention at the end of March.
What I'm wondering is do you have any direct knowledge of lethal force having ever actually been used?
I don't care about being arrested, but as I've stated on other posts, I would like to be around long enough to see at least one of the grandkids get married.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Universal Mind

Yeah, I see that, but I did it better! LOL

One line post? I thought those were a no-no?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What were the results of the contact that had taken place?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Witness2008]

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Instead of playing the question and answer game, why dont you reveal any and all answers/information that us "not in the know" would find informative? Start a thread with your information/facts and let ATS question you from there. You know what we dont, so why wait for us to ask when you could simply disclose all that you can? Why continue whith Q&A when you KNOW what the really juicy questions(and answers) already are?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

No_one is not the same person as zx. There is more than one person claiming to work at groomlake. No_one did not answer that question, they are two different threads by two different people.

And if you ask me, i'd say zx is full of it and no_one is telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
How extensive is you knowledge on Pine Gap ?
Is there any relationship between GL and Pine Gap ?
If so, do both places collaborate on projects/information ?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How compartmentalized are operations on base? I know there are multiple simultaneous ongoing projects and programs. Some of these are cleared to land in England...does M.o.D. fly through the Box...even if just 'touch and go'?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I cant believe no one has asked this question yet. What do you brief about? Can you post some of your briefing on this thread?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
(Registered just to post in this thread ... been a long time lurker).

My question... why share info now? I mean, you obviously didn't start yesterday. Was there something that you saw that just made you feel like you _had_ to alert the general public? Or is it just because?

If it's the former, what happened?

No matter what, thanks for the info.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I am curious as no_one entered zx thread to anounce the beginnings of a new thread. I am curious because the use of language is so similar.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

No_one had made a topic in the past, but it got shut down because he kept leading people on without telling them anything. And I wouldn't say they sound alike at all. Whereas the other guy's typing reminded me of a 17 year old, No-one's reminds me of someone with at least some college. This in no way verifies his claim, but I don't think they're the same person.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

I am curious as no_one entered zx thread to anounce the beginnings of a new thread. I am curious because the use of language is so similar.

Really? If I recall, he was debunking the x-man and at the request of others just said what the hell, I'll start my own thread?

As for grammatically similar, I see no similarites except that it's English language, "Verdana" text. That's just absurd.

I'm starting to wonder what you are angling for Witness? You were adament earlier that No_One had posted something of X, are you really thinking that they are one and the same?

I would have to believe the mods would not let that happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What information blew your mind the most? Come on, you know we want the juicy stuff. I know you said that you couldn't always connect A to B and that you might sound like a hoaxer. I for one do not care when it comes to this question.

Either you'll lie and make something up, in which case i'm no better off than before. Or you did work there and give me an honest answer. Even if I can't verify it the thought is pretty cool. It's like looking at a grainy ufo picture, not knowing if it's real, but what if it is. For all I know I've seen tons of actual alien ships or bodies and just don't know it, or rather can't confirm it. But it's cool either way.

It's like listening to Dan Burisch. If half the stuff that guy says is true... man, just... wow. For those reading this who haven't listened to his interviews and missed housegroove23's other posts check out Dan's interviews here.

Project Camelot - Dan Burisch Interviews

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
When Lazar was out on his disinfo tactic, what rumors from gl needed to be covered up, or skewed?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Here is mine too:

If you are keen on keeping your ID secret, how come you have divulged the fact that your job is to de-brief, you live somewhere in las vegas, and were on vacation recently. I would say that would make it real easy for the PTB to identify you.

Also, you had, earlier, mentioned that you will tell stuff that does not happen. So tell us, what does not happen. Specifically, is GL not purely a site for testing earthly craft?

[edit on 2/5/2008 by 2believeor0]

I believe I've answered this before. TO sum up... 2600 plus employees. Lots of security employees. 3/4 off during red flag. 90% of us live in Vegas or Alamo. Hope that explains why I feel that info doesn't point me out.

Pardon my ignorance, but how many people working in GL are in the business of debriefing?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

Here is mine too:

If you are keen on keeping your ID secret, how come you have divulged the fact that your job is to de-brief, you live somewhere in las vegas, and were on vacation recently. I would say that would make it real easy for the PTB to identify you.

Also, you had, earlier, mentioned that you will tell stuff that does not happen. So tell us, what does not happen. Specifically, is GL not purely a site for testing earthly craft?

[edit on 2/5/2008 by 2believeor0]

I believe I've answered this before. TO sum up... 2600 plus employees. Lots of security employees. 3/4 off during red flag. 90% of us live in Vegas or Alamo. Hope that explains why I feel that info doesn't point me out.

Pardon my ignorance, but how many people working in GL are in the business of debriefing?

Im sorry, but I woke up , decided to come on this and am just going to answer the last question posed. This is not to avoid other q's.. I will answer those in due time.

The number of people in the debriefing field are probably in the hundreds. Up to about 4 or 5 hundred.

I waited this long to post for plenty of reasons covered in other threads. I started this thread to counter this last hoax. I am not this zx guy. This can easily be proven with the help of the mods.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join