It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by no_one817

Why is there more security at Area51 for Red Flag when Red Flag is based out of Nellis? And How does Red Flag affect Area 51?

Im curious, because we have Red Flag here....and my husband has worked Red Flag at Nellis for the past 7 years.

I don't want to say to much in regards to this. I am not on the base during red flag. And I do not want to presume what your husband does. The increase in security for red flag is two reasons. We bring out a lot of experimental aircraft, and this brings out a few thrill seekers. GL is used as a no fly zone during red flag to act as a foreign enemy country. But a lot of the boys take off from gl and a lot take off from nellis. It's a combined venture so to speak. I am being a little vague on this, so if you want clarification, feel free to ask.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Is there a permanent Lockheed presence on base for late stage projects and testing or is that relegated to early R&D, building and component supply?

Also, I've heard that filet mignon is regularly available in the mess hall...is there any validity to this?

Besides the 0600 hour on Thursdays, are there other flight times that are regularly scheduled for tech demonstration flights (assuming of course that there are no satellite overpasses anticipated)?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So, SF doesn't patrol the grounds - just the gates?

The front gate is primarily private near the border. Think of it as this... Private EGG security on the border, and military if, god forbid for you, were to get a few minutes closer.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Im just asking, because I actually live on an Air Force Base where we hold Red Flag too...and Im familar w/ SF here. Just curious how its done there

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Why is there more security at Area51 for Red Flag when Red Flag is based out of Nellis? And How does Red Flag affect Area 51?

Im curious, because we have Red Flag here....and my husband has worked Red Flag at Nellis for the past 7 years.

My guess would be due to NATO participation.

link   

Originally posted by Bagheera
Is there a permanent Lockheed presence on base for late stage projects and testing or is that relegated to early R&D, building and component supply?

Also, I've heard that filet mignon is regularly available in the mess hall...is there any validity to this?

Besides the 0600 hour on Thursdays, are there other flight times that are regularly scheduled for tech demonstration flights (assuming of course that there are no satellite overpasses anticipated)?

There is a permanent presence of lockheed, although it can sway drastically at times. The filet mignon , unfortunately not true. I have never hear that rumor before, but it did make me chuckle. Once or twice, and not very good.

Your last q, I don't have an answer for you... Sorry.

link   
Ok I've got one.

Why do the cattle that graze in the area near Area51 follow you with their eyes as you drive by?

Kinda odd for cows.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
In aprial of 2002 US NAVY SEALS were used to test the security of GL. Are you the person who did the debreif on them.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I would like to ask, do you get a lot of security alerts at GL? for instance silly people thinking they can bluff their way into the facility? also recently on Google Earth a large tower appeared, some say it is a crane to lift equippment others say it looks like an old apollo launch tower, can you describe what it looks like? and how tall it is please?

TY so much please be careful this is not worth your life im sure you know that already, im sure you also know that not everyone on ATS is denying ignorance and are paid to debunk watch and report, If you need to stop however plz come on real quick and say so, then this thread does not go on forever and you are not called a hoax by the debunkers, the reason i ask is so we can keep some faith of the truth coming out

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Ok I've got one.

Why do the cattle that graze in the area near Area51 follow you with their eyes as you drive by?

Kinda odd for cows.

LMAO i now have a vision of robotic cows with exploding udders and gun barrels up thier nostrels, i dont even wanna think about camera locations.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Alien tech, is this shared with other countries, whom may also have crafts, bodies, ect? Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Are you bussed in or flown in?

Has Red Hat 'procured' anything within the past 12-24 months?

How many feet would you estimate the ball field is? How are the teams determined?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

How many feet would you estimate the ball field is? How are the teams determined?

Not sure what that will answer for you.

As I said I fly in regularly.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Allrightythen.
Deftly avoided if I do say so myself.

I'll just sit back and watch a while, as I am sure it will be interesting, if not informative.
As I've said before, there are a few I am sure have bits and pieces, a few more I suspect do, and at least several working for the "other side" and only here to muddy the waters and spread confusion and disinformation.

I will state that the activities of most assigned to this interesting area are fairly mundane in the grand scheme of things, but even a person assigned to debriefing should be able to put 2 and 2 together and make a reasonable assumption, even if not actually witness to events or activities.

I can understand a desire to keep everything on a factual basis, lest you be tagged a hoaxer, but hoaxers also state as fact conjectures.

I doubt you would be so branded if you were to state assumptions as such and not carved in stone truth.

That, however, is just my opinion. And in this grand story, I am but the smallest piece of the puzzle.
But with all the small pieces here, a picture could begin to emerge with the right corner piece to attach the others to.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I would like to ask, do you get a lot of security alerts at GL? for instance silly people thinking they can bluff their way into the facility? also recently on Google Earth a large tower appeared, some say it is a crane to lift equippment others say it looks like an old apollo launch tower, can you describe what it looks like? and how tall it is please?

TY so much please be careful this is not worth your life im sure you know that already, im sure you also know that not everyone on ATS is denying ignorance and are paid to debunk watch and report, If you need to stop however plz come on real quick and say so, then this thread does not go on forever and you are not called a hoax by the debunkers, the reason i ask is so we can keep some faith of the truth coming out

No there are not. GL has died down in recent years. There are spikes but nothing new. Not sure which equipment you are referring to. But I have seen something that looks like it could be part of a launch tower, but that would need to be very high and I haven't seen anything in construction that would have the makings of that.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You mentioned contact possibly happening at the end of this decade. Does DoD or any other group have plans for this event, and is there any interest by our Gov. in the individuals that have had contacti(abductions).

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What Happens to the people that walk up on the restricted areas?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

Not sure what that will answer for you.

As I said I fly in regularly.

ok, I'm new here I didn't know you've already mentioned the 737s.
Oh, I asked about the field because I like baseball.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
You mentioned contact possibly happening at the end of this decade. Does DoD or any other group have plans for this event, and is there any interest by our Gov. in the individuals that have had contacti(abductions).

I believe you have me mis quoted. I said contracts end every 10 years or so. sorry for the confusion

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
What Happens to the people that walk up on the restricted areas?

Here is what happens if someone were to cross the border.

On foot if he takes a step past the border, egg security will get to him even if he turned around. They will apprehend him at gun point and he will be told to lie face down until lincoln county sheriff's dept comes and arrests him.

In a car, roughly the same procedure, the car will be driven off by one of my people to be impounded if a tow truck is not available. The car will be searched on site throughly and again, the perp is arrested.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join