It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This board is full of neo-con weenies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I thought this board was supposed to be Above Top Secret.

All I get from you people is conventional thinking. I would've said wisdom, but its hardly that.

Every time a political issue is raised, with few exceptions, I get the Ted Koppel school of journalism.
Which is to say, half-truth, spin, and dramatizing.

Where are your subversive instincts? Where is your critical analysis?

This board has way too many ideas put into it to have such lacking political discourse.

There is too much marginalized opinion here, and often
resembles the punditry of mainstream TV, showing a complete lack of imagination and the typical baseless
slander.

Just like MSNBC, this board is full of neo-con weenies.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If you dont like ATS, leave.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ah ha! Didn't deny it! See!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm a NEO CON!

How many souls do I need to swallow to be a full blown "Repugnant"?

DW...sorry if my moderate opine offends, I swear I used to be like you. Heck I worked on the Harvey Gant campaign to replace Jesse Helms back in the day!

But there comes a point in the evaluation of those diminished returns that you stop trying to run black men against the southern good old boy Helms machine (for example).

I like Dean. If I were 18 and it got me drunken political rally tail I'd be a Deaniac. Nothing in it for me now though.

I want to BEAT BUSH...plain and simple. Trust me, I come from a long line of anarchists and the pay sucks. Eventually you get tired of losing.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwraith
Ah ha! Didn't deny it! See!

Was I suppossed to deny anything? I dont support any political party one way or the other.

As I said, if you dont like ATS, leave.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Nope Libertarian

Just because I dont believe the bull# from the right dont mean I believe bull# from the left

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
[Edited on 14-2-2004 by SE7EN]

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
just leave, you wont be missed...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

just leave, you wont be missed...

Where else will we get such thought proivoking threads as "whitey done stole the truth"

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I really want to...I think Im going to...Ok, I am...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
On the contrary..

I think ATS is more left leaning in terms of political standpoint, sure we have a few attack dogs and bluster masters such as theneo but read the mudpit... it is dominated by liberals who put forth good arguments.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
On the contrary..

I think ATS is more left leaning in terms of political standpoint, sure we have a few attack dogs and bluster masters such as theneo but read the mudpit... it is dominated by liberals who put forth good arguments.

It's the liberals he's calling neo cons Nerdling. Anyone that doesn't support Dean is a neo con now.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by Nerdling
On the contrary..

It's the liberals he's calling neo cons Nerdling. Anyone that doesn't support Dean is a neo con now.

So anyone right of extreme left is a neo-con?

Pfft!

In all truth i'd vote for a team of Dean/Edwards, there's something about Kerry is just don't like.

I remember when left was left and right was right, and centrists were indecisive assholes

America is swinging leftwards again, CNN is now beating Fox in the rating war.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think the term neo-con is grossly overused.

Hell, I get way more opposition here for my conservative views than almost anywhere else (pure lefty sites excluded).

Actually, if you have half a mind to be political, you should WELCOME opposition.

The fact that you have views that are baseless and lemming-like, then you will be scared like a little girl, then bitch about it.

You are on phase two right now. Going to move to phase three and run away?

By the way, if you don't recognize that there is idiots and spin on both sides of the spectrum, then you are truely a closed-minded individual.

You should worry more about backing up yourself than to worry about us big bad scary conservatives.

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
krazy jethro gets the "hit the nail right on the head" award.

too bad there's no cash prize though. but i applaud your post just the same.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
If you dont like ATS, leave.

...Yeah!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You deserve a sloppy french kiss from Prank Monkeys avitar!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Darkwraith -

Just like MSNBC, this board is full of neo-con weenies.

and I just posted to their leaders thread :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I think the term neo-con is grossly overused.

Hell, I get way more opposition here for my conservative views than almost anywhere else (pure lefty sites excluded).

Actually, if you have half a mind to be political, you should WELCOME opposition.

The fact that you have views that are baseless and lemming-like, then you will be scared like a little girl, then bitch about it.

By the way, if you don't recognize that there is idiots and spin on both sides of the spectrum, then you are truely a closed-minded individual.

Talking about fargin lemmings how this - "I support
Bush no matter what he does" -thats a Neo-Con.

Its like those Limbaugh dittoheads who run around,
acting all intellectual, when they never had an original
idea. What nut-sacks!

These numb-nuts are probably thinking "Hey man,
don't f**K with Bush he's a fuggin war hero, I mean,
he flew dat air jet on da aircraft carrier, um duh?"

Now we got this website were theres all forms of conspiracy, and the NeoCons come here to defend Bush's obvious corruption. Like, we don't know what the fuggin hell we're talking about. We provide all manner of links to articles from every conceivable source and the ditto heads go -"Duh, Bush is a war hero, duh! He's duh war hero cus he wore duh flight suit, duh!"

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by darkwraith]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
it seems like you're just wanting to rant, which is okay on this board...

however you did call us a bunch of names so I must repeat what was said early on in this thread,

IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT _ LEAVE !!!!!

there are a lot of people here that I think are dumbasses, but I don't call them that, just because I don't agree with them, doesn't mean that I have to bash them.

There are a lot of intelligent people posting on here and I for one am learning a lot about the world, politics and myself even.

So good day Sir.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join