It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AFTER Roswell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winchester
How can you explain Roswell?

I personally suspect that Werner Von Braun and his cohorts were trying to jumpstart the manned space program with some modified V-2s that they very secretly launched out of White Sands (still not listed on the official launch history log). Maybe with monkeys, human volunteers, or cadavers, maybe even child cadavers, to test the launch forces. There's a typical military snafu, the rocket is lost off radar tracking because of the stormy weather. Found a week or so later and creates a big hoopla for a few days.

Anyway, it's not something that the Air Force would want to admit to this day, that their new Nazi friend was experimenting with humans on U.S. soil only a few years after the War. Witness accounts are distorted and "disremembered" after 40 years.

Something along those lines. Maybe. No aliens required.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

an interesting theory. of course no sane government official would openly admit that someone was using dead people to test maned aircraft going into space.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
an interesting theory. of course no sane government official would openly admit that someone was using dead people to test maned aircraft going into space.

From what I understand about Von Braun, that was always his and his team's ultimate goal. Manned spaceflight was his obsession, with him ultimately at the controls of the spaceship. I don't find it too much of a stretch to imagine that once his team got re-established by the U.S. Army, he would do whatever he could to get back to doing manned spacefight research as quickly as possible. He was just that kind of guy.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

my friend, there are no replies here.

Hi wisefoolishness,

I checked the links, and as far as I see it, they work well.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

certainly, there is nothing wrong with ambition. but at the time, im sure that most people wouldnt even have thought about sending a manned craft into space, any testing would seem rediculous, and they probably would want to keep quiet about it to keep other countries disinterested.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

certainly, there is nothing wrong with ambition. but at the time, im sure that most people wouldnt even have thought about sending a manned craft into space, any testing would seem rediculous, and they probably would want to keep quiet about it to keep other countries disinterested.

I wouldn't put it past Von Braun to have already experimented with it a little when he was working at Peenemünde. He certainly had a ready supply of slave laborers and corpses available. That might also be another reason for the Army being so hush-hush about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

yeah, i guess my computer was messing up, because they are working fine now. but i dont see where sleeper admits his real name.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

thats pretty sad too, to see a great scientist do things like that to get where he wanted to go. he does deserve a lot of credit for doing some of the things he did, though.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Well you can see in those replies that it is obviously that the book is written by Sleeper, and the writers name of that book is Lou Baldin.
So, Sleeper is Lou Baldin.

I strongly recommend you and others this by the writer claimed “Non Fiction” book, because it has to do with the crashed saucer in Roswell and the scientists that try to unravel the secrets of this craft and the absolute amazing magical gadgets that came with it.
It is really a must read.

[edit on 31/1/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 31/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

so you do believe that we recovered alien technology, reverse engineered it, and used it to further our own advances in human tech?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord XIII

I have Corso's personnel file. He's no fraud. He may not have revealed ALL of what was going on. And I'm sure he had to fudge one or two things in order to keep others safe. Remember, this is a black world we're dealing with. But Corso's history can be tracked. Everything in his personnel file is in the open except one box. Because it is an on going project.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

he knows a lot of stuff about what happened. and there are some flaws to his story. he was put in charge of those rev. eng. projects as a Lt. Col. thats a considerably low rank for such a big project. and also, he had no training with advanced tech.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I have Corso's personnel file. He's no fraud. He may not have revealed ALL of what was going on. And I'm sure he had to fudge one or two things in order to keep others safe. Remember, this is a black world we're dealing with. But Corso's history can be tracked. Everything in his personnel file is in the open except one box. Because it is an on going project.

My personal opinion of Corso is "once a spook, always a spook." He was a career military intelligence guy. I figure that he found out his time was short, and he was asked to do one more bit of counter-intelligence and disinformation for the team. One last big lump of mud to throw into the water to keep everybody looking in the wrong direction for another few decades.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You're going on rank? There are people in lower ranks with higher security clearances than Corso. And training that he had or didn't have was not exactly revealed. Remember that people in this process have to be protected. And any piece of info can be used to identify possible leaks. And those people can be in danger. We always want all the truth from someone knowing not all can be revealed.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

This is certainly a possibility I'm investigating. I haven't ruled it out. But I have seen no evidence that his book was part of a disinfo campaign. The reason I say this is because it's not just a death bed book. This book was written well before he died and was most likely sitting on it until he could publish it.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

i was just trying to say that that is a low rank to be in charge of such an important project.
whether he had the training or not really doesnt matter, he probably wouldnt have been working on anything anyway.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Depends on what you mean by in charge. If it was up to him to MANAGE the situation based ont he information that was presented to him, then yes he is very qualified to provide military oversight of any project under his jurisdiction.
If you mean being in charge of THE project in terms of actually doing the footwork, then no, this was not the case.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

i believe that the more likely of the two is that he managed the situation, because i dont see him being qualified to actually do any work to further the project.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winchester
To those that do not believe that we discovered new technology from the crash at Roswell and its all fraud, let me ask you a question.

I would like to say I believe E.T. spacecraft did crash there but I don't really think we gained too much of a technological advancement from what was there. As stated above, we may of taken aspects of it and could of used it towards advancement but there is no SOLID technology advancement like some want to believe.

It's way beyond us, a lot of the stuff they have. Give a caveman a F-22 Raptor and see what he can reverse engineer from it. Maybe use the fan blades for cutting stuff or the HUD as a sun-reflector device but you're not going to get anything solid out of it.

Side Comment:

I've seen people claim we gained stealth technology and such because of things like crashed saucers or from alien "conspiracy" projects. When you actually look into the science behind "stealth" technology, there really isn't anything significantly advanced about it that is "way beyond" our time. It's on par with our research and development at the time.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

so you do believe that we recovered alien technology, reverse engineered it, and used it to further our own advances in human tech?

Yes, absolute no doubt about that.
We did indeed reverse engineered a few very "simple" items by ourselves.
But in my opinion is the rest done as ATS member Sleeper said here below.

Originally posted by sleeper
posted by Sleeper on 15/4/05 @ 20:26
In the thread, “Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face”.

Reverse engineering----and I have used the term myself----is misleading-----there is no way we could reverse engineer their stuff. They simply teach us and show us how to get to the next step of technology the old fashion way, like teaching a child to ride a bike-----they fall off until they fine tune their equilibrium. That’s why we have to test things over and over, before we get it right.

Too test the reverse engineer thing try it yourself reversed engineer your television-----from scratch, make the resistors, capacitor, transistors, ICs picture tube. That should be simple for the average person.

And the average person is what our best scientists are when faced with alien technology; they understand nothing about it.

Televisions have been around for more than fifty years----yet most people have no clue how they work-----make one from scratch, yeah!

[edit on 1/2/08 by spacevisitor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join