It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Win Predicted by Nostradamus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I just found this one about Nostradamus predicting this thread.

The thread will be called by a Greek name
that three mods will receive from a wide-web of a worldly sort.
He will write then to a great board in words and deeds,
more than any other man will be flagged and renown.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
sadly, one glimpse at a quatrain and a century is not enough to prove you are right. you picked and chose all the quatrains that sounded good. you need a complete quatrain to understand. i am sure some of the samples were part of another prophecy.
i was too looking for an Obama prophecy (just for the heck of it) but this isn't the way.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Athenian

One day the two great masters will be friends,
Their great power will be seen increased:
The new land will be at its high peak,
To the bloody one the number recounted.

I don't believe that this text has anything to do with President Obama, rather that Nostradamus was talking about the alliance between
the United States and the Soviet Union during World War II. These two nations are perhaps “the two great masters” and the became “friends” to defeat Hitler. “Their great power be seen increased:” is the United States new recognition as a super power, the U.S.’s economic growth after the Great Depression, or simply the military might of the arms build up of both of the nations. The third line describes the Soviet Union before its gradual down fall. In the final line “bloody one” may reference the color “red” and “one” can be a nation, this can be translated to the “Red Nation” or the Soviet Union; and “the number recounted” may mean that the S.R.R. was no longer the world’s mightiest power, but was seconded by the United States.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
OBAMA IS THE MABUS?

And...

If your name really would be Mabus, do you think that you have any political future because of your name, at these times of information technology? No. Thats why the name Mabus has to be a puzzle and myth to ours to solve.

Ok, now there is no reason to believe that two presidents are taking the lead, but if it does, I will post this theory to all over the world. And that is a promise!

As ridiculous as Americans have acted about this man who has had one term in the senate--to hooray him into the White House, I believe they would have voted for him anyway. Isn't his presidential vehicle called "The Beast"?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by catamaran

OK, he's in, noone is sharing power...those quatrains could be anything...i have nothing but vague guesses from the lot of you...all you have shown is irrational fear and really reaching to connect very tennuous connections to see what you want... i am unconvinced of anything except that the fate of our world is in the hands of a species that has chosen a passive agressive way of mass suicide by manifesting misery by looking for anything to justify it...and the energy you spent to justify this is seen on the world wide web constabtly with a lot of conviction...you are a scary bunch...love, Mabus

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

The bitter truth we fail to accept.
The lines of the wise we doubt to cross.
Obama is president of the USA
I'd be delighted if a black man ends us all.

Check my Quantrin...
Isnt she fairer than nostradamus?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i have read alot about the 2012 stuff and notordamus and edgar cayse and the such over the last ten years coniously and sub-consiously(which is alittle weird because i am 15 atm) and i remember alot of stuff that now seems to point to the 2012 scare from before even then.
all i can say about the obama thing is that mabus could be obama, but i could be a few things because mabus may not even be the anti-chist. I mean for the most part it is said by notordamus that mabus dies, and THEN it all goes arye. ok with that said lets go deeper into other things, mabus could be mabUS, with would point to obama and considering his inaugeration(sorry for bad spelling) being on a luna eclispe is eary considering that every president thus far that was appointed on a lunar eclipse never finished they're term. i tend to think alot of the time that obama was hand picked in high school for his talent for speech, which could say that he's a puppet or working for anohter cause.

then there is saddam, most the stuff said about obama seems to be after saddam died, and with the rule of hte nane games for notordamus's predictions mabus can be reversed and one letter off the double constinant dropped u'd have sadam, and the prediction for mabus death mention the great king in hte sky, u see notordamus does alot of his predictions of the fall of tyrants in conjuction with a great comet in the sky which did happen at the time of his death (i just can't rememebr the name od the comet :/ )

alot of my other theories about it is already in here and i have been looking at other peoples preditctions to see if there is a link up.

and for those whom are scetics about his predictions u have to think he lives in the time of the spanish inquisition and would have been label'd a heritic if his preditctions were as direct as posible, he had to make them look like a story, that and he live hundreds of years ago so things he saw half the time he would not have know what to call it

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i have read alot about the 2012 stuff and notordamus and edgar cayse and the such over the last ten years coniously and sub-consiously(which is alittle weird because i am 15 atm) and i remember alot of stuff that now seems to point to the 2012 scare from before even then.
all i can say about the obama thing is that mabus could be obama, but i could be a few things because mabus may not even be the anti-chist. I mean for the most part it is said by notordamus that mabus dies, and THEN it all goes arye. ok with that said lets go deeper into other things, mabus could be mabUS, with would point to obama and considering his inaugeration(sorry for bad spelling) being on a luna eclispe is eary considering that every president thus far that was appointed on a lunar eclipse never finished they're term. i tend to think alot of the time that obama was hand picked in high school for his talent for speech, which could say that he's a puppet or working for anohter cause.

then there is saddam, most the stuff said about obama seems to be after saddam died, and with the rule of hte nane games for notordamus's predictions mabus can be reversed and one letter off the double constinant dropped u'd have sadam, and the prediction for mabus death mention the great king in hte sky, u see notordamus does alot of his predictions of the fall of tyrants in conjuction with a great comet in the sky which did happen at the time of his death (i just can't rememebr the name od the comet :/ )

alot of my other theories about it is already in here and i have been looking at other peoples preditctions to see if there is a link up.

and for those whom are scetics about his predictions u have to think he lives in the time of the spanish inquisition and would have been label'd a heritic if his preditctions were as direct as posible, he had to make them look like a story, that and he live hundreds of years ago so things he saw half the time he would not have know what to call it

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
How about obaMABUSh put together where Mabus forms the spelling of the two presidents put together where you chop off the ends? They have been acting with an anti-christ spirit full of lies and deception. I think we have a match. Bush lied about Iraq to get us to go to war. Obama has been lying about not raising our taxes or the perceived cost the middle class will have to pay. I believe we will be paying higher taxes the rest of our lives due to what Obama has spent already and his term has only started. Taxing the rich is only a ruse to spend and spend. Eventually everyone pays. He even won the Nobel peace prize even though he's in charge of two wars. He has a way with words.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Last prediction I read from Nostradamus he predicted this:

The barbaric name will sease the power,
One will come forth with sticks, swine and colored face
The new land will know new life from land of north,
Sectioned once but now together with long land,
become one with grand and free will be.

Translation....

Obama will loose power
The hockey mom Palin(Pig with lipstik)
The U.S. will merge with Canada
Alaska will no longer be separated
An one land they will all form.

See how easy this is to invent...LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
my apologies but where doe it exactly say Obama in 08?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join