It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Win Predicted by Nostradamus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
KJV bible codes reveal a much different outcome. It would be wise to weigh all of the possible prophecy. There is a gift known as discernment, and the ones with this gift may know which prophecy is real and which is false.

Obama is not listed in the names of the race in KJV. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
hes not black hes not white , not experinced, young and well received , remember what the bible says about who the anti christ will be ? he will come in the name of peace !

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kiliker30

Thats soo wierd you said that! My friend and I were LITERALLY just saying that as I read your post. Its kind of like Obama is too good to be true. I am usually pretty liberal but I cant fight my gut. Go McCain! (I may have spelled that wrong)

At least with McCain, i mean we expect certain discrepancies. But Obama.. i dont know WHAT he has under his sleeve.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I always thought "barbaric name", in Obama's context, applies to the vulgar, racist slur that anti-blacks seem to use, most notably the N word. And I always wondered how can people think about other interpretations such as his Jewish religion and the word "barack" being barbaric when the simple answer is just that plain simple?

Also, the quatrain in regards to "Luna" applies to Neil Armstrong, who first landed on the moon, then when he came back, slandered by skeptics who accused the landing of being fake.

You seem to have missed out Quatrain 6:24, regarding the war and a new king.

Mars and the sceptre will be in conjunction,
a calamitous war under Cancer.
A short time afterwards a new king will be anointed
who will bring peace to the earth for a long time.

According to Erika Cheetham, Scepter refers to Jupiter, and the alignment of Mars and Jupiter occured around July 2002, with the sign of Cancer around june-July.

Assuming that, he was referring to the Afghan War in response to 9/11, then the "short time afterwards", could be either 2 or 6 years. In 6 years, the "new King" who will bring peace, could be either Obama or Mccain. But the word "new" could mean "completely new", which could point to Obama, but there are still some doubts.

It could be a failed quatrain as well, seeing as "a short time" could mean 2 years later, in the 2004 elections. The "new king", meaning John Kerry, would have been elected, and the war ended sooner. However, it failed because Bush won the elections in 2004.

I have a 1988 edition of Erika Cheetham's Final Prophecies of Nostradamus, and similarities or coincidences of description of future events in that book, and events that had happened recently, should not be ignored.

And by the way, don't think too far into something that could be simple. Remember the Cottingly fairies? Remember when some skeptic "researchers" claim that they could "see" strings attached to the paper fairies, when they used Hatpins instead? things can get more ridiculous when you think too deeply.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well Holy Christ On A Cracker!

The liberals are in the other forums bashing the living daylights out of Palin with admitedly social attacks and very liitle else...

But at least it's political

Is this all the McCain Supporters in here have for him and Palin?

Loose Nostradamus Quatraitins completely unassociated from Each other that we should believe he is the antichrist?

Come on...the down low brother rumor was better than this.

Holy moly... I can't believe I just had to defend Obama because of this.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Now wait a minute, there just may be some validity to the very old OP.

Think about how in Nostradamus's day the lead man or king was the highest next to the pope.

Now throw in some JT and bingo! Its all clear now, some woman ends up in the presidential seat by 2009 and the now pope dies and the last pope IS the Black Pope!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Nostradamus made it more than clear enough, U.S. Senator John McCain (born August 29, 1936), »the elder one«, will win the U.S. elections in 2008: preeedict.blogspot.com...

Have a nice one anyway!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw
A short post is inevitable.

The texts you have posted are just vague enough to mean anything -- which is an accusation I have heard concerning Nostradamus's prophecies. How exactly did you arrive at your conclusion from "A barbaric name that three sisters will receive from destiny"?

This is my exact problem with Nostradamus.

I feel he just used wordplay, I dont think anything he said was true.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I just picked up on your thought regarding this quatraint.. i believe you are correct in the first half. But for 'the bloody one the number recounted' i honestly believe this is a reference to 43 and the recount that got him into office!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nice post, Maurid Audran, starred

You guys are all operating under the assumption there will bé a next election offcourse

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, Well, Well. All these pridictions and no one mentioned that Nostradamus was an avid reader of the Bible, so my point is yes the ruler of this planet, Satan, as stated in Revelation chpt. 12,,is going to put in office whomever he choses to have all prophicies fufilled, so don't fret after its all over beautiful time will be a reality,Revelation 21:3-5. I must admit thats some powerful info though..

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Athenian

the guy/girl is right the text could be interperated any way anyone wanted it to be. I would not listen to any interperatation anyone gave me about this

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
To be honest this stuff is pretty freaky me and my friend were sitting at burger king today talking about it and how he predicted the whole 9/11 thing and shetold me he predicted that Obama will become president and there will be a huge war and we will all have to live under ground and the food supply will be low. I mean granded were only 15 and pretty much everything to us seems true but it freaks me out so im gunna live my life to the fullest and hope to God that if Obama comes into power we dont all die. Because if you think about it he wants to pull all of our troops out of Iraq and such and in time Iraq will regroup and we will be in huge trouble like when Napolien faught that one battle and he put someone else in comand because he had a head-ache Brittian i think it was surrendered and regrouped the oh I think it was Prussia came in from behind and Brittin regrouped and Napolien lost that battle. I slept through most of that part but I think that was what happened so if Obama pulls the troops out and Iraq regroups were pretty much screwed ya know. I'm not sure and all but I'm hopin Mcain wins because you all know if Obama comes into power someone will probably assainate him or something or when McCain is in office he will kick the bucket so I guess we should be morely looking at the vice prsidential candidents right. But I donno Nosterdamus's predictions freak me out alot but that's just my own opion on that subject

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
first of all being in america before the white man doesnt prove that you and ur people hold the truth, but the truth will expose itself with or without you and your pppl, me and my ppl, them and theirs ever existing!!!

honestly, the world is in a huge economic crisis right now, and itll be the anti christ who corrects our financial situation and brings peace in the middle east, so he will be a very liked guy. but it GOES DEEPER, judaism, muslim, and christianity all hold the belief that god sees homosexuality as an abomination and vile, so on top of this, obama is backing up homos getting married in a church under christianity!!!!! hes ALLOWING them to step on our toes and spit in our faces, AND if we say ANYTHING bad about this attack on our church, we are looked at as PREJUDICE, which will start the persecution of christians, which if u look into is ALREADY HAPPENING. it IS the END TIMES, and obama whether being the false prophet or the anti christ, IS NOT a true christian and would most definitley NOT condone homosexuality and abortion, i know there are ppl who want to seperate religion and politics, but the fact remains, if u fight so hard for something against the church, your not for it, either you are for god, or you are against him, if you are LUKEWARM, he will SPIT YOU OUT OF HIS MOUTH. we need to look at the FACTS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think the people that use these prophecies to link Obama and make bad propaganda out of him through Nostradamus are just sore loosers that can't stand the chance of him probably winning the election. And also, there's a whole bunch of people making abunch of made up prophecies and linking the bible and just a crock of #. Obama is gonna be a great president if he wins and it just sucks that people have to animalize him in all these fantastical ways because they can't stand the fact that he's black raced. Maybe someday you'll grow the # up.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sure Nostradamus mentions Obama ... the anti-christ and MABUS quatrains have a lot to do with Obama, I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I could have sworn Nostradamus picked McCain on some website.

Guess he is working it like a politician by picking both sides.

Nostradamus Writings Predict McCain Victory

source

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join