It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US quietly demands Iraq give defense contractors, US military immunity from prosecution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

US quietly demands Iraq give defense contractors, US military immunity from prosecution

rawstory.com

US officials are dragooning Iraq into accepting immunity for US civilian contractors in new negotiations with the Iraqi government just months after a feud over a private defense contractor exploded into an international outcry.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.blacklistednews.com

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? So now it is okay for civilians such as Blackwater to just do what ever they want because they will have immunity. They might as well call Iraq America II. How can this be allowed? I thought Bush's "intentions" were to give Iraq back to their people. Yet he doesn't want our people to have to follow the rules of Iraq. Another blatent abuse of power by the GW administration. Makes me sick!!! Wait until Blackwater and other contractors are allowed to do what they wish here in the US. We are in deep S$%& then.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Status quo for this entire admin. Commiting every crime we have a law for, then having zero accountability or even answering for it. I know all politicians are pathological liars and con-artists, but these guys have taken it to an entirely different and alarming level. And it is so blatant and in our faces, it's as though they are all thumbing their noses at us.

Everyone carrying out their agenda is exempt from any law.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

What I want to know is what happened to the Blackwater incident that was so widely covered for about, what, 24hours or so. Now we see this popping up. How convenient is that.

top topics

join