It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima UFO coverup... proof that aliens are associated with religion

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The UFO Hunters just did a show that mentioned a UFO event from 1965 involving JE McDonald case number 52 in the Condon report. there was a cloud circle involved.

Case number 50 in the Condon report also had a coud circle of some sort. they weren't exactly the same but there were some simalarities.

In "Heavenly Lights" I'm pretty sure that at one point one of the descriptions also involves a cloud circle of some sort.

I haven't looked to close yet it may be while before I get the time but has anyone else noticed this similarity?

I'm not sure where in Heavenly lights I saw it but I'm pretty sure it was there somewhere.

Unfortunatly there is no index in "Heavenly Lights" one of the common flaws of many books that clearly should have an index including UFO books.

To read the online copies of Case 50 click here and case 52 click here

It is hard to get a straight answer about any of these events but the reports as I heard them seem similar.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zacherystaylor

thanks for the info and the links

i wonder if there is a connection in these round sphere ufo's ?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
the Fatima event is the most interesting ufo story of all time and i will miss talking with my friends here, about this case.

it is time for me to go... and i wish all my friends good luck and may God be with you all.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I just want to bump this old but very important thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
IT WAS NOT A UFO

I went to Medjugorje and I saw the sun dance there as well. I saw other things happen just like reported at Fatima. It was NOT a UFO. I saw supernatural happenings with the clouds and other things in the night sky.

I've seen UFOs ... twice. Fatima was NOT a UFO.

Natural laws suspended. It was supernatural. Period.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Theres some interesting eyewitness testimony here:

Quotes/eyewitness descriptions:

"Before the astonished eyes of the crowd, whose aspect was biblical as they stood bare-headed, eagerly searching the sky, the sun trembled, made sudden incredible movements outside all cosmic laws — the sun 'danced' according to the typical expression of the people."
Avelino de Almeida

"The sun, at one moment surrounded with scarlet flame, at another aureoled in yellow and deep purple, seemed to be in an exceeding fast and whirling movement, at times appearing to be loosened from the sky and to be approaching the earth, strongly radiating heat."
Dr. Domingos Pinto Coelho

"…The silver sun, enveloped in the same gauzy grey light, was seen to whirl and turn in the circle of broken clouds… The light turned a beautiful blue, as if it had come through the stained-glass windows of a cathedral, and spread itself over the people who knelt with outstretched hands… people wept and prayed with uncovered heads, in the presence of a miracle they had awaited. The seconds seemed like hours, so vivid were they."
Reporter for the Lisbon newspaper O Dia.

"The sun's disc did not remain immobile. This was not the sparkling of a heavenly body, for it spun round on itself in a mad whirl, when suddenly a clamor was heard from all the people. The sun, whirling, seemed to loosen itself from the firmament and advance threateningly upon the earth as if to crush us with its huge fiery weight. The sensation during those moments was terrible."
Dr. Almeida Garrett, Professor of Natural Sciences at Coimbra University.

"As if like a bolt from the blue, the clouds were wrenched apart, and the sun at its zenith appeared in all its splendor. It began to revolve vertiginously on its axis, like the most magnificent firewheel that could be imagined, taking on all the colors of the rainbow and sending forth multi-colored flashes of light, producing the most astounding effect. This sublime and incomparable spectacle, which was repeated three distinct times, lasted for about ten minutes. The immense multitude, overcome by the evidence of such a tremendous prodigy, threw themselves on their knees."
Dr. Formigão,priest and professor at the seminary at Santarem

"I feel incapable of describing what I saw. I looked fixedly at the sun, which seemed pale and did not hurt my eyes. Looking like a ball of snow, revolving on itself, it suddenly seemed to come down in a zig-zag, menacing the earth. Terrified, I ran and hid myself among the people, who were weeping and expecting the end of the world at any moment."
Rev. Joaquim Lourenço

"On that day of October 13, 1917, without remembering the predictions of the children, I was enchanted by a remarkable spectacle in the sky of a kind I had never seen before. I saw it from this veranda…”
Portuguese poet Afonso Lopes Vieira.

And an interview about the ufological aspect of the incident with two Portuguese authors:

In this interview, Jerry discusses (through interpreter Alexandra Bruce) the 1917 events in Fatima, Portugal with Dr. Joaquim Fernandes and Fina D’Armada who together have written a trilogy of books about the Fatima incident, its evolution as a factor in Catholic doctrine, and its parallels to UFO incidents reported throughout history.
Link

There are also some very intriguing observations made by some of the principal witnesses:

Solar EMG and paranormal effects at Fatima, 1917:

Recently we had mention of the Fatima apparitions on the discussion list.
I found the following post on the UFO Updates list and it seems there is
surprising new information concerning these apparitions that seem to tie them more closely to UFO-like phenomena:

Fatima UFO-like Apparitions, 1917

In 1917, from May 13 to October 13 ocurred at a rural spot of Portugal,
Cova da Iria, near the village of FATIMA, a serie of paranormal/religious
events which turned to be spread and accepted around the catholic world as "apparitions of the Virgin Mary".

Among ufologists on the other hand, there are many who feel that the
events at FATIMA, in 1917, may have a close and familiar ufological
perspective. Jacques Vallée or Paul Misraki, were some of the researchers who suspected of that kind of related modern "unidentified aerial phenomena".

Joaquim Fernandes and Fina d'Armada, two Portuguese historians, challenged themselves to prove these claims, and after six years of intensive effort they succeded in assembling an impressive body of documentation and testimonial evidence that suggests new hypothesis to explain the so-called "Virgin Mary apparitions".

In 1982 the two researchers publish a 460 pages book untitled
"Intervenção Extraterrestre em Fátima - as aparições e o fenómeno OVNI"
(Amadora, Livraria Bertrand) ("Extraterrestrial Intervention in Fatima - the
apparitions and the UFO phenomenon"),which was reedited in 1995 in a revised version by Editorial Estampa, Lisboa, under the title "Tha Fatima Apparitions and the UFO Phenomenon".

This great work - the most detailed thesis ever published by Portuguese
scholars - on the contrary of most the foreign books about this event is
based on first-hand sources, original interrogations and statements made by the three principal percipients of the "apparitions", namely Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta and also a selected group of on hundred first-hand witnesses of
the events.

A few important and forgot issues of the 1917 events were uncovered by
Joaquim Fernandes and Fina d'Armada, such as:

1) - a "fourth percipient" namely Carolina Carreira, whom describes a
"telephatic type of contact with a fair-headed being of small stature who
instilled into her head a repetitive order described as follows: "Come here
and say three Ave Marias, come and say three Ave Marias...".

2) - a surprised description given by Lucia, the eldest of the three
percipients, when at the "Parochial Enquiry" she spoke of a "very shining
lady, about 1 meter and 10 cms in height, seming to be between 12 and 15
years old, wearing a narrow skirt, a jacket and a cloak, all with golden
cords, running through them. She came from "above" and vanished-gradually in the inverse direction, made no facial movements, nor did she articulate her lower lips, and moved only her hands from time to time. She had a luminous BALL in hand and she turned her back towards the percipients when she departed"

3) - the authors managed to determine the distance parameters of the
so-called "solar phenomenon" of October 13, 1917, from the witnesses
positions on the ground. J. Fernandes and F. d' Armada found that they were all within a band of 70 meters wide and running through the Cova da Iria area, center of that spectacular aerial phenomenon, called by the vast
multitude of people waiting as the "miracle of the sun".

This band, oriented south-north, contained all the witnesses who reported
secondaty effects only experienced during the time of the "solar phenomenon", that is to say at the moment when the
"solar object" descended in a terrifying parabola over the crowd of 60,000
people. The effects felt in that band were: 1. sudden and intense heat; 2.
drying of clothing and of the soil; 3. physiological effects or "miraculous
cures".

These kind of effects seems consistents, according some researchers, like
nuclear physicists James McCampbell and Jean-Pierre Petit (CNRS, France),with a "microwave radiation", also detected in preliminar samples from "crop circles" spots by the biophysics dr. W. Levengood. Others studies, conducted by the Canadian Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and the french Toulouse DERMO laboratories found a "hamming or buzzing effect" inside the percipients's heads produced by a microwave radiation between 200and 3000 MHz, known as "microwave auditive phenomenon", as well perceived and reported in the 1917 Fatima apparitions scenario as well".

Joaquim Fernandes University Fernando Pessoa Praça Nove de Abril,Porto,Portugal.

Link

Don't know what the phenomena involved with the Fatima incident actualy was but if you take Dr J Allen Hyneck's UFO definition at face value then I'd say its a pretty fair description:

UFO

"The reported perception of an object or light seen in the sky or upon the land the appearance, trajectory, and general dynamic and luminescent behavior of which do not suggest a logical, conventional explanation and which is not only mystifying to the original percipients but remains unidentified after close scrutiny of all available evidence by persons who are technically capable of making a common sense identification, if one is possible."

The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry by J. Allen Hynek, Henry Regnery, Chicago, 1972, p. 10.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
it is really fascinating! I appreciate everyone input in this thread

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

IT WAS NOT A UFO

I went to Medjugorje and I saw the sun dance there as well. I saw other things happen just like reported at Fatima. It was NOT a UFO. I saw supernatural happenings with the clouds and other things in the night sky.

I've seen UFOs ... twice. Fatima was NOT a UFO.

Natural laws suspended. It was supernatural. Period.

how can you insist that it was not a ufo at Fatima when you weren't even there ?

from what i have read, many of the witnesses that were there reported seeing a globe like object coming out of a cloud.

it was also reported , when the globe like object was returning to the cloud, there were "beings' seen waving to the crowd !

and...how do you know Aliens are not capable of supernatural abilities ?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
it is so interesting! love a great mystery! besides the drawing of the llittle lady described by Lucia, are there any sketches or paintings of what happened that day?

if I was artistic and witnessed that,I would definitely sketch draw what I saw, or describe to someone who could draw it for me

thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread, it is fascinating!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Flyersfan - could be wrong but I don't think it was anything 'supernatural'.

Heres an interview with father Malachi Martin discussing the subject of ET life and the church - he also makes some comments about the Fatima event:

Hollywood 'reconstruction' at 3:30

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Could this sun ufo have kick started the Spanish flu pandemic? Could the so called Angel Hair or rose petals have really been an ET bioweapon?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have a problem believing the story,being it all seems to be swayed toward Catholism,the Virgin Mary etc,funny how only Catholic church had the true meanings of what was supposedly said,I think perhaps some kids and people saw a UFO,and the church ran with it,once again another case of Never let the truth get in the way of a good story,sorry hard for me to digest

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the drawing done by Lucia was ever posted on this thread. As soon as I can get my sources together and find the drawing on my computer I will put it up, providing it hasn't already been shown and discussed. I can say that it looks nothing like any depiction of Mary I have ever seen and I was born and raised Roman Catholic. It's really quite interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hissisterpam
I'm not sure if the drawing done by Lucia was ever posted on this thread. As soon as I can get my sources together and find the drawing on my computer I will put it up, providing it hasn't already been shown and discussed. I can say that it looks nothing like any depiction of Mary I have ever seen and I was born and raised Roman Catholic. It's really quite interesting.

Hissisterpam -is this the drawing you mean?
If so, you make a very good point about it being unlike any other depictions of Mary (that I've seen anyway) - there's some further reading about the drawing at the link below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ecce25da408.jpg[/atsimg]

On October 11th 1917, Lucia described the 'lady as being one metre tall, about 12-15 years old, with black eyes and wearing checkered clothing and "was unlike ANY image of Our Lady or any other saints that they had seen up to then."

Link

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Nice thread.
In my opinion all the religions are a "misunderstanding" of an Alien Event.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If you believe that 'aliens' and their UFO's are the work of fallen angels, like I do, then yes they are directly related to what some like to call "religion"

[edit on 17-2-2010 by shasta9600]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arimbari
Nice thread.
In my opinion all the religions are a "misunderstanding" of an Alien Event.

Arimbari, there certainly are some very interesting descriptions of 'flying objects' in the Bible - especialy when they're described as exhibiting rapid, prolonged flight; hovering; ascending or descending.

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So was a conclusion reached about the ufo? I was really hoping to rub this n the Catholics faces when it turns out to be ET and not Mary.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I had not heard of this event until recently, and was made aware of it by a fascinating website about the DOMA Collective. I'm interested to hear if anyone here is familiar with them, because a lot covered on the site ties UFOs and religion together, supposedly bringing to light the real story behind all major Abrahamic religions, and even Buddhism, relating them to what they call the DOMA collective, and Mother Goddess worship, and it does so rather convincingly. I found it mind blowing, and it has left me a little confused. Before I link to it, an interesting thing to notice is that the rosary was originally connected to Isis, so were many other things attributed to the virgin Mary and this woman that was seen by the girl. It's really complicated, and you have to read the whole site for it to make the best sense, but this Fatima vision is covered in section 16. It's also something of note that this happened around "Fatima", which was the name of Muhammad's daughter.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Please give me some comments on what this site says, because it sounds pretty well thought out and convincing. I would like to see some people try to debunk it, or elaborate on it.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowkey
Could this sun ufo have kick started the Spanish flu pandemic? Could the so called Angel Hair or rose petals have really been an ET bioweapon?

The angel hair is not an ET bioweapon. I got crop sprayed with this cotton wool like substance following a sighting and am still here. There has been some idea that the angel hair is the exhuast type discharge of a mothership departing to another dimension and I lean towards this theory, even though the thought that we were sprayed with radiation sends shivers down my spine.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join