It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima UFO coverup... proof that aliens are associated with religion

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

No UFOs, no aliens.

yes ufo's and yes interdimensional aliens

The two Portuguese authors formally asked Catholic Church authority for access to the original records of the Fatima incident, which had been held secretly by the Church in archives located at the Sanctuary of Fatima since 1917. Quoting from their press release about the new book:

"For the first time, they tell the esoteric history of the `cover story' concocted by the Church, which has both shaped our modern view of the Fatima incident and obscured its true significance as the first major UFO close encounter case of the 20th Century.

At the heart of the matter, lies a conspiracy by the Jesuits to suppress the fact that the entities encountered by the children at Fatima were not deities descending from Heaven, but rather were alien beings visiting our planet from `elsewhere' in the vast cosmos."
www.perceptions.couk.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by The Shrike

No UFOs, no aliens.

yes ufo's and yes interdimensional aliens

You may be surprised, if you read any of my threads/replies, that I discuss the possibility of IDH even though IDH is considered a belief system rather than a scientific hypothesis because it is not falsifiable through testing and experiment.

When I say no aliens, I mean no ETH aliens. I still have a problem with ETH UFOs and cannot offer an opinion as to their origin. They've been seen and videotaped no farther than the moon.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is so true! The'aliens' are truly just demons. They have been here throughout history. They use the New Age Movement and Eastern Mysticism to push their agenda.
The agenda deals with soul scalping! They know it's down to the last days of their miserable spirits time and they are working overtime!
The Ascended Masters/Galactic Federation of Light are these beings. THE FALLEN ANGELS and the rest of Satan's Legion.
www.etfirstcontact.org...
www.projectworldevacuation.com...
This is the main communication forums. They have numerous sites in which their 'channellers' work through.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Fatima was started by the mother ships using their hologram to fool the masses. NO JOKE!
Their is also no SHROUD of Turin...it's a fake bacuse this new JESUS coming thru the ASCENDED MASTERS will look like this so it will trick billions!
The number 13 is implied throughout this even and other ILLUMINATI events. They are all connected, because it's just PAGANISM. Even hell was made up from the older Roman Catholic official to control the masses.
The real deal is the souls/spirits are ascending to God or they die.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx
Oh there was a cover up alright, most likely to spin the event to the gain of the Church and it's religion. The Church - or any other religion - would never downplay an incident that would benefit them.

Typical atheist reply... The big bad Church is not only phishing for miracles, they're picking and choosing which miracles are worthy. Sheesh. You must have a very negative opinion of the Catholic Church.

In the case of Fatima, the most extraordinary detail is not that the Sun spun like a pinwheel, changed colors, and zipped through the sky as 70,000 people witnessed and photographed it... The most extraordinary element of this story is that it was FORETOLD.

Fatima was a real prophecy come true.

I mean, people were foretold of the event, which is why 70,000 spectators were gathered — this was a supernatural spectacle that was so well-publicized that it was attended by the news media, who patiently waited for something to happen, eyes turned skyward.

And something happened. God almighty, something most definitely happened.

Now, I don't know why anybody would want to "cover up" the phenomenon and silence 70,000 witnesses, including many journalists and photographers, and I'm not aware of a UFO connection to Fatima; I only know that the Church kept the prophesies that came out Fatima under wraps for a number of decades.

The reason the Church "seized upon" this event is because of the prophesy aspect, and especially because the prophesies were directed at the Roman Catholic Church, okay? The third and most grim Secret of Fatima was specifically about a violent attack on the Pope.

So, naturally, the Church is going to embrace a phenomenal event that is specifically associated with the Church, right?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
One of the main focal points of the "Alien Theory" involves the original interviews of the 3 children by Dr. Manual Formigao(priest) which took place in the few days and few weeks before and after the Miracle of the Sun(Oct 13th).

Although, certain parts of the 1917 Formigao interview(s) may provide justifiable reason to believe the Lady of the Apparition was connected to UFO's.......those same interviews clearly reveal that the Apparition Lady brought with her a message that was extremely religious in nature, and that she called herself the "Lady of the Rosary."

(Whether the Apparition Lady was lying or telling the truth...???...whether the children were lying or telling the truth...????)

In those Formigao interviews, Francisco gave the surprising answer that he did not see the Lady`s lips move when she talked. It was also said by the children that the Lady was blindingly bright at times. Such comments give rise to the idea of an alien hologram:

Oct 19, Interview of Francisco:
Formigao: "When our Lady was over the oak tree did you HEAR what she said to Lucia?"
A: "No."
Formigao: "Did you hear the sound of her voice?"
F: "Did it seem as if she were not speaking?"
A: "Yes."
F: "Did you see her lips move?"
F: "Did you see her laugh?"

sept 27, Interview of Lucia:
Formigao: "Did she smile sometimes, or was she sad?"
A: "She neither smiled, nor was she sad; she was always serious."

Sept 27, Interview of Lucia:
Formigao: "Why do you often lower your eyes, instead of keeping them on the Lady?"
A: "Because she sometimes blinds me."

HIGHLY RELIGIOUS IN NATURE:

The Apparition told the children that "in October I will tell you who I am and what I want."
But even two weeks before that, the words of the children in the September 27 Interview with Formigao, made it perfectly clear that the Apparition Lady was all about religious observances and religious figures(St. Joseph, Jesus, Our Lady of the Rosary):

Sept 27/1917, Interview of Lucia:
Formiago: "Did she tell you and your cousins to say certain prayers?"
A: "She told us to say the Rosary in honour of Our Lady of the Rosary, to obtain the peace of the world."
Formigao: "On the 13th of October will our Lady come alone?"
A: "St. Joseph and the Holy Child will come, and a little time afterwards the world will have peace."
Formigao: "Did our Lady reveal anything more?"
A: "She said that on the 13th of October she would perform a miracle so that the people can believe that she appeared."
Formigao: "Did she teach you any prayer?"
A: "Yes, and she wants us to recite it after each mystery of the Rosary."
F: "Do you know this prayer by heart?"
A: "Yes."
F: "Say it."
A: "O my Jesus, forgive us and deliver us from the fire of hell. Take all souls to heaven, especially those who are most in need."

Oct 13, 1917 (about 6 hours after the miracle of the SUn) Interview of Lucia:
"Did St. Joseph and the Holy Child appear?"
"Yes."
..."They all came at the same time, did they not?"
"No. First I saw Our Lady of the Rosary, then St. Joseph and the Holy Child. After that I saw our Lord, then Our Lady of Dolors and at the end what I think was Our Lady of Mount Carmel."
"Did the Lady say who she was?"
"She said that she was the Lady of the Rosary."
"Did you ask what she wanted?"
"Yes."
"What did she say?"
"She said that we were to amend our lives and not offend our Lord any more because He was too much offended already, and that we were to say the Rosary and ask pardon for our sins."
"Did she say that the people were to do penance?"
"Yes."
"Did she use the word penance?"
"No. She said we were to say the Rosary and amend our lives and ask pardon of our Lord, but she did not use the word penance."

continued:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
continued:

Oct 19th, Interview of Jacinta:
Formigao: "What did the Lady say this last time?"
A: "She said: 'I have come here to tell you that people must not offend our Lord any more because He is very much offended and that if the people amend their lives the war will end, and if not the world will end.' Lucia heard better than I did what the Lady said."

It just doesn't make much sense to me that alien beings would travel to earth(or through dimensions) to bring us such a religious message. I think the more likely cause of Fatima is either God, hoax, or devils.

I think the true test of Fatima is definitely coming.
For the Third Secret of Fatima(which has not been fully revealed) and the other Fatima prophecies to explode upon the earth in a highly literal manner...would oblige people to discount the theory of lying Jesuits(UFO theory). If the set of Fatima prophecies indeed come true, It is God, not Satan that would be capable of granting the world such a highly accurate set of prophecies. And a warning sign of a night illuminated by an unknown light(future, not past).

On the other hand, the failure of a highly literal fulfillment of the Fatima prophecies would make it likely that Fatima is engineered by either: Devils, Hoaxers, Aliens, or Interdimensional beings.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
continued:

Oct 19th, Interview of Jacinta:
Formigao: "What did the Lady say this last time?"
A: "She said: 'I have come here to tell you that people must not offend our Lord any more because He is very much offended and that if the people amend their lives the war will end, and if not the world will end.' Lucia heard better than I did what the Lady said."

It just doesn't make much sense to me that alien beings would travel to earth(or through dimensions) to bring us such a religious message. I think the more likely cause of Fatima is either God, hoax, or devils.

I think the true test of Fatima is definitely coming.
For the Third Secret of Fatima(which has not been fully revealed) and the other Fatima prophecies to explode upon the earth in a highly literal manner...would oblige people to discount the theory of lying Jesuits(UFO theory). If the set of Fatima prophecies indeed come true, It is God, not Satan that would be capable of granting the world such a highly accurate set of prophecies. And a warning sign of a night illuminated by an unknown light(future, not past).

On the other hand, the failure of a highly literal fulfillment of the Fatima prophecies would make it likely that Fatima is engineered by either: Devils, Hoaxers, Aliens, or Interdimensional beings.

If you read what I stated in my earlier posts, it is highly unlikely that it is the Biblical God that sent this. All of this stuff about Mary and the "praying the rosary" are non biblical later additions due to pagan influence. And there are plenty of other problems with it I could point out.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by NamelessMonster]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If you read what I stated in my earlier posts, it is highly unlikely that it is the Biblical God that sent this. All of this stuff about Mary and the "praying the rosary" are non biblical later additions due to pagan influence. And there are plenty of other problems with it I could point out.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by NamelessMonster]

Please do.
I find it frustrating that people are dipping in to comment or drop an opinion bomb without having read the ORIGINAL documents. These are all available in The Fatima Trilogy but if you can't get the books then check online and use 'Google translate' to read what was originally said as opposed to what appeared in the EDITED interviews after the church released them.
The 'Lord' or the 'Praying the rosary' were not mentioned by Lucia until after she had been interviewed by a priest. Up to that point this was very much a tradtional UFO encounter BUT with the cultural filter of a frightened childs religious mind.

I agree with the post previous that the most interesting aspect to this case is the prophecy but I can go one further than the prophecy of the final encounter and instead refer to the fact that the FIRST encounter was predicted in Portugals leading newspaper a month before it occured.
This makes the case much more than a simple UFO or religious apparition and instead, maybe unfortunately, opens another can of worms entirely!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by irishdave]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nice to see some old faces still here!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by irishdave]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
had seen this posted yet, to show the spiritual aspect here. Pope Leo had this vision and this may be the start of the 100 years Satan wanted to destroy the church. Hmmm, 1917-2017?

October 13, 1884

Exactly 33 years to the day prior to the great Miracle of the Sun in Fatima, that is, on October 13, 1884, Pope Leo the 13th had a remarkable vision. When the aged Pontiff had finished celebrating Mass in his private Vatican Chapel, attended by a few Cardinals and members of the Vatican staff, he suddenly stopped at the foot of the altar. He stood there for about 10 minutes, as if in a trance, his face ashen white. Then, going immediately from the Chapel to his office, he composed the prayer to St. Michael, with instructions it be said after all Low Masses everywhere. When asked what had happened, he explained that, as he was about to leave the foot of the altar, he suddenly heard voices - two voices, one kind and gentle, the other guttural and harsh. They seemed to come from near the tabernacle. As he listened, he heard the following conversation:

The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord:
"I can destroy your Church."

The gentle voice of Our Lord:
"You can? Then go ahead and do so."

Satan:
"To do so, I need more time and more power."

Our Lord:
"How much time? How much power?

Satan:
"75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those
who will give themselves over to my service."

Our Lord:
"You have the time, you will have the power.
Do with them what you will."

source: www.bibleprobe.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
K guys I am pretty sure it is legit, I cannot post new threads so I sent a link I found through file sharing majestic-12 crash and retreval manual.
They refer to the posabilty of a mass sighting and use an mj procedure for protocal on public disclosure.
here is the video.

www.youtube.com...
[edit on 3-8-2010 by thefirstcriticalmass]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yeah, if something happened there, it was either a mass hallucination or a legitimate alien contact event.
That drawing of the alledged mary is chilling to be honest (i mean, seriously, 1 meter tall, black eyes, seemingly huge head, exotic padded outfit, apparent telepathy, weird crystal globe, emotionless... ...).
If those people didnt lie about what they experienced, neither happened to experience mind addled visions, that was a proper close encounter with aliens beings.

And as far as the purpose of the event, one could entertain the thought of a more advanced alien civilization manipulating mankind through its superstitions, trying to subtly instill some manner of non destructive behaviours, a certain set of values, using its own mythology at the time. Religion is a powerful glue when it comes to making humans stick together without letting their more primal pulsions take over.

The mere fact that the church seized this for its own purposes muds the waters enourmously.
In any case, its just as it has always been with all supernatural belief systems: man trying to explain away that which he doesnt understand by concocting imaginary explanations that fit his/her world view.

But i like this one, you could destroy abrahamic religions and prove the existence of alien life all in one shot. Then again, that would probably implode our civilization culturally, so.. lets just let the masses have their magical miraculous dancing sun and flying immortal virgin (for now).

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uluru
That drawing of the alledged mary is chilling to be honest (i mean, seriously, 1 meter tall, black eyes, seemingly huge head, exotic padded outfit, apparent telepathy, weird crystal globe, emotionless... ...).
If those people didnt lie about what they experienced, neither happened to experience mind addled visions, that was a proper close encounter with aliens beings.

Lucia's description doesn't mention a huge head or an "exotic padded outfit", she only said that the "lady" was very white, had black eyes, very beautiful and bright, making it hard to look at her. She looked some 15 years old, probably 1.1 metre tall, never smiling or crying.

She had a white mantle with ornamental gold cords, a white dress with two or three gold cords on the wrists; a skirt, also white and gold, with the same cords and reached down only to her knees. She also had white socks.

She had earrings (small arrecadas, arrecadas being a type of large earring) and a gold chain on her neck with a spiky medal on it. She also had a rosary or beads that she was holding with her forefingers and thumbs.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uluru
Yeah, if something happened there, it was either a mass hallucination or a legitimate alien contact event.

Can someone please post this drawing? I Googled it and came up with nothing, and I don't want to search through 15 pages of posts.

I personally have never delved too deep in the UFO theory before now, but it's very interesting. However, from the descriptions of Mary that I have read from the event it could have been an actual visitation from Heaven, but the fact her mouth never moved and she never actually spoke is interesting.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
Can someone please post this drawing? I Googled it and came up with nothing, and I don't want to search through 15 pages of posts.

I suppose it's this one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ecce25da408.jpg[/atsimg]

I personally have never delved too deep in the UFO theory before now, but it's very interesting. However, from the descriptions of Mary that I have read from the event it could have been an actual visitation from Heaven, but the fact her mouth never moved and she never actually spoke is interesting.

I find it also very interesting that she wore a short skirt, something completely unexpected, either from a religious person or just from someone living in 1917.

The white socks, earrings and spiky medal are also interesting.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
in September 1917 the children did say that Joseph and the child Jesus would be at the miracle in October. The comments about Jesus and Joseph ARE included in the official documents of September 1917.

You might as well proclaim that in September the children predicted that Jesus, Joseph and the Lady of the Rosary will be involved in giving Fatima a miracle on October 13th, 1917.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If the main October event was a UFO and the Roman Catholic Church interceded to transform Fatima into a religious story...then the Fatima Prophecies are invented anti-communist propaganda and prophecies doomed to failure.

On the other hand, if the Fatima prophecies are truly divine messages sent by God then they will soon enough enter the stage of fulfillment.

The successful fulfillment of the Fatima Prophecies from 1940 to 2020ish have and would follow a script approximating the following:

in 1941:
Lucia publicly releases the first half of the secret prophecy which predicted that a second worse world war would begin in the reign of Pope Pius XI. without knowledge of the second half of the Prophecy(without context) most assume that the details of the that prophecy pertain primarily to the second world war which already began by then.

in 1960:
The Church authorities were "expressly ORDERED" by the Apparition to release the Second half of the prophecy in 1960. They were ordered to reveal to the world a prophecy about:

i) religious persecution/natural and man-made disasters of biblical proportion/death of a pope/the rot within the Church/Russia's central role/the end-times.
ii) and...a military conflict "at the end of the 20th century" that would end up devastating mankind.

The Vatican did not want to take the risk of releasing a secret with a "date" with the possibility of the failure of the prophecy to materialize. So they refused to obey the apparition. The prophecy also risks angering Russia into violent retaliation.
The Pope at that time also revealed the prophecy did not pertain to his lifetime.

in 1980:
Pope John Paul II, in Fulda Germany, made comments directly about the Fatima Prophecy which included: "With your and my prayer it is possible to mitigate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it, because only thus can the Church be effectively renewed. How many times has the renewal of the Church sprung from blood! This time, too, it will not be otherwise. "

in 1981:
Pope John Paul II was shot on May 13th(the anniversary of the Fatima events). He took it as a sign that he would live to see the end of the 20th century and experience the fulfillment of the Fatima prophecy about a Pope getting assassinated by soldiers.

in 1995:
Pope John Paul II in his own book crossing the Threshold of Hope(pg221) warns that the Fatima Prophecy is nearing fulfillment with the words: "At first I did not pay attention to the fact that the assassination attempt had occurred on the exact anniversary of the day Mary appeared to the three children at Fatima in Portugal and SPOKE to them the WORDS that now, at the END OF THIS CENTURY, SEEM TO BE CLOSE TO THEIR FULFILLMENT"

in 1996:
With the expectation of an approaching end of a century conflict and Russia to become the terrorizer of nations as predicted by Fatima, the Vatican appeared to have intended to release the Third Secret of Fatima within hours of the 1996 Russian election results being announced--if Boris Yeltsin ended up losing those elections to the dangerous Vladimir Zhirinovsky or to the Communists.--The Vatican scheduled in advance a special meeting for many priests to gather in Fatima Portugal the day after the 1996 Russian elections. That Vatican event in Fatima was termed the "The 1st International Meeting for Priests" with the purpose of "preparing for the year 2000." It was the first of four JUBILEE 2000 PREPARATION meetings each taking place at famous Marian Apparition locations.

in 1999:
War breaks out in Europe over Kosovo/Serbia.
Defending Kosovo, NATO bombs Russian ally Serbia for nearly 3 months. If the Fatima Prophecy is divine, it is this precise conflict pertaining to the Serbs and Russia on one side and the USA/Britain/France/Germany on the other side that would reignite....after the conflicts critical moment in September 2010.

in 2000:
(the year the Vatican releases the Third Secret of Fatima)
By the year 2000, Serbia was defeated and peace returned to Kosovo. With this peace in place the Vatican failed to recognize the Serbian war as being the prophesized conflict that would trigger the downfall of Russia and the world. The deadline for the conflict passed and the prophecy appeared to be going nowhere.

Therefore, the Vatican decided to put the Fatima prophecy behind them once and for all by proclaiming the prophecy was fulfilled in the past in 1981. They released their "proof" consisting of the stripped down vision of the prophecy itself of the Pope being shot to death. To hide the "appearance of a failed verbal prophecy" the Vatican had to lie that they released the fatima prophecy "in its entirety" and they had to deceive the public in regards to the seer Lucia.

continued....

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Phantomfire707]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
...continued:

2008-2010:
Kosovo unilaterally declares Independence from Serbia. Serbia engages in a multi-year diplomatic fight centered around an attempt to get the World Court(International Court of Justice/Judicial arm of the UN) to declare the independence of Kosovo to be a violation of international law. Three weeks ago the World Court ruled that the Kosovo declaration of Independence was NOT illegal. In late September 2010 the United Nations General Assembly will vote on the interpretation of the World Court's ruling, which should hammer the final nail in the coffin of Serbia's attempts to keep control of Kosovo by diplomatic means if they lose the vote in UN G.Assembly. After that, Serbia's only way to keep/regain control of Kosovo would be through military means with Russia leading the attack. It seems events regarding the Serbs in Bosnia(RS) would be pivotal in bringing about "Kosovo war- part two."

2011 to 2013:
the 13th verse of the 13th chapter of the Book of Revelations warns of a false prophet capable of making fire come down from the sky as men watched on. The Fatima miracle on October 13th consists of people watching the fire(fiery sun) drop down from its place in the sky. For one mostly being a believer in the Fatima events, this connection between the 13th Fatima miracle and Revelations 13:13 is highly disturbing to the point that the only reasonable explanation I can think of for an authentic messenger sent by God to entrench these Fatima events around the number 13....is that: the number 13 was chosen as a key prophecy itself pointing to the most significant 13th in one thousand years. That being the number 13 as a prophecy foretelling the clear and unambiguous beginning of the fulfillment of the Fatima prophecies for the "13th year of the 3rd millennium" which is precisely the year 2013.
-The unambiguous start of the fulfillment of the Fatima Prophecy would be the rise to the Russian presidency of an extreme nationalist capable of terrorizing the nations and capable of "violent persecution" against Catholics and Protestants such as Vladimir Zhirinovsky rising to the throne in 2013. This would be preceded by Russians going to war in Kosovo in either 2011 or 2012 and the collapse of the world economy in 2012 or earlier, and NATO/America/Europe forcing a humiliation upon the Russians over the next Kosovo war which directly provides the ultimate trigger that catapults the new and terrible Russian leader to the throne.
-The second most likely possibility of a core Fatima event designated for 2013 rather then the Russian Hitler gaining power would be the "great signal" "of night illuminated by an unknown light" to occur and precede the great persecution and the wars and other Fatima prophecy elements that would then be nearly upon us. If the 1960's Garabandal visions/prophecies/seers were from God, then the illuminated night would occur after the big changes occur with Russia's leadership and soon after the Russian military invasion of the Vatican. Also considering certain "God patterns" I would expect the night of light to occur AFTER the Russian Hitler wins power, thus making it much more likely that 2013 would involve the arrival of the Terrifying Russian rather then the night of light, or for the Russian Hitler to win in 2012 then a night of light in 2013.
-The very distant secondary possibilities for clear and undeniable Fatima connected events to occur in 2013 would be the Russian military invasion of the Vatican as the BEGINNING of the great religious persecution OR the first total annihilation of a nation in regards to the Fatima prophecy which would both mean that the Russian Hitler would already be in power by 2013 and thus would have won the March 2012 Presidential elections. But the Fatima events were not centered around the number 12 (12th year of 3rd millennium/2012) thus I consider these two as significantly "diminished" possibilities.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Phantomfire707]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Even so called "intelligent people" just make up stuff that sounds convincing when faced with something beyond their mental ability.

I get it all the time with people saying they think they can lose weight by doing sit-ups ? Idiots.

I know that has to do with the body, but same principles apply. No thought process, just jumping to the easiest conclusion. Then that is reinforced by unethical advertising (same with religious preaching ). But you have to be lazy and an idiot in the first place, or the preaching does not work.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join