It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville UFO defied laws of physics and logic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is an interesting read. Your thoughts...?

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wow you know you have around 12 threads on the same ufo ? Why not save points and get a blog?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I believe this sighting was of a covert U.S. military craft. The U.S. Air Force first said they had no planes in the area that night then suddenly "remembered" that they did. A retired Air Force officer on the Larry King show said that the U.S. Air Force just doesn't admit to such errors, and another Air Force spokesman refused to elaborate on the claimed flight of F16s "for security reasons". This smacks of cover up all the way. Now we have reports of Air Force elements harassing witnesses in Stephenville:

Above Top secret

I wish better video was available so we could understand this event better.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

As I understand e = mc 2, it is NOT impossible to travel at light speed, hard? Yes. Impossible? No. Dr. Evgeny Podkletnov has proven that that certain superconducting meta-materials can, with enough power, generate EM fields strong enough to manipulate gravity, and force it as a pulse to travel at 64c or so. His research and experiments are based on the theory that gravity can be manipulated by EM Fields with high enough energy. And you don't need infinite amounts to achieve these results. Dr. Evgeny Podkletnov used a marx-generator based device to get his results at 5 million volts. The amount of energy release is MUCH greater than the amount of energy used. Under these auspices, if you can create an EM field strong enough, you may be able to displace gravity and effectively cancel out the mass/inertia ratio inside the bubble, as normal space curves around it. You'd effectively be immune to the effects of gravity on you and your vessel. This is my number one theory on UFO propulsion. If they can do it...So can we.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The 'defying the laws of physics' argument only holds up if you accept the notion that we now know all the laws of physics. When an object defies the laws, does it mean that our eyes deceived us, or does it mean that the laws are incomplete?

If an entity were to show up today on the White House lawn, announcing it was from Planet X, should we call it a liar because we know better, or should we stop to reexamine what we know about the universe based upon new information?

We don't know how to travel faster than light. Doesn't mean it can't be done. I can't seem to balance my checkbook, but I hear rumors of people that can...

Check out my blog: Esoterica in America

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

Yes it seems that the stealth blimp is the most likely answer to this case, same with Phoenix, I beleive the craft the skydiver filmed in Bakersfeild to be the same craft as well. Very cool technology but nothing earthshattering. The TR-3b is much closer to alien technology than this blimp, the aspect that is most confusing to the witnesses is the sheer size of the craft. Keep in mind this thing have been on the drawing board since the early 1980s.

NIDS makes the case that Big Black Deltas, or BBDs, are U.S. Defense Department airships. They are so large they can carry massive payloads at low altitudes, cruising at speeds three to five times as fast as surface ships.

There appears to be an increase in deployment of these vehicles," Kelleher said. "The only time you see these things are when they are leaving or coming in. A lot of these sightings are at night. OUR INFORMATIONis that they spend a long time aloft, weeks at a time. They can be thought of as ocean-going ships, rather than aircraft," he said.

The BBDs have been seen accelerating very rapidly from a hovering position. "They can look as though they are leaping across the sky. Being silent, it's almost spooky," Kelleher said.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by pompano]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
But where did they get the tech? This actually goes very well with my theory that gravity/anti gravity can be achieved by high power EM fields. Which means we're using basically the same tech the UFOs are. But to a lesser degree. If we cancel mass/inertia then it doesn't matter if you make the damned thing out of lead and iron. It will fly. And 100% gravity cancellation = FTL with enough energy, and you don't even need a cold fusion reactor or a ZPM to achieve.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I consider it very likely that it has some kind of advanced propulsion system. An
aeronautics professor in Kansas, who is close to such things, says it's a foregone conclusion that we have these huge craft in the DOD inventory.

As far as scientific laws, they are made to be broken. Our pitiful scientific understanding of the universe is at least centuries away from understanding the simplest things out there.

[edit on 1/26/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm very aware actually. And I don't adhere to any "laws of the universe" as they are all made by man and man is no god to make the laws here.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What I want to know, did anyone report anything like that Sorrells guy did?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord XIII

I believe the notorious Dr. Cilibraise had an opinion on the subject, but I can't recall what it was. Much of his research later on in his life dealt with salamanders in 0G environments and the resultant effects on the gastric system.

I know that two of his last 3 books dealt with Greys and their love of bleu cheese. Has anyone else heard about this?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I'm not saying we haven't back-engineered Alien craft or at least have been tying to for the last 60 years, perhaps some ideas in this blimp and the tr-b3 have come directly from back engineering. All I'm saying is that this particular craft that is a very common sight is ours. It's really unfortunate because now you see the media and people here on ATS playing up this craft to be perhaps alien, I just don't want people to be let down thats all. You know I think the military may be flying in civilian areas purposely, that will make it that more sweeter for them when they declassify it, then they will just have another "we told you so" moment.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I agree entirely..Miscommunication perhaps? Text is such a bad medium. Anywho. Yes the TR-3b is ours. And I think even the tech for the propulsion system maybe, in part, our creation. But it exhibits other behaviors that are probably explained by back engineering.

new topics

top topics

join