It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning confession from David Rockafeller about One World Government and NAU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm sure there are umpteen different kinds of videos up here such as this, but when I watched it I was surpirsed to hear a recorded conversation from David Rockafeller where he admits that his goal is a NAU, a currency, and ultimatey a one world government.

If you havent seen the video I would highly suggest setting aside 9 minutes and watching it. It really opened my eyes to the level of happenings going on behind our back.

Now that I think about it, it all is starting to make sense. Keep us all fooled into believing that we are fighting terror, while "they" continue to take away our freedoms, until 1 day we have none left and we are at the mercy of an absolutely corrupt entity that serves to control every aspect of our lives

Pretty eye opening, but well worth the 9 minutes.

NORTH AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH

www.youtube.com...

The youtube link doesnt seem to be working consistently, so hopefully you can click the link to view as well.

[edit on 1/24/08 by Don Wahn]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
the recorded conversation isn't with david rockafella, it's with aaron russo (rip)
it's well worth looking into aaron russo's work.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, isn't the world government a good thing? Not that I support it from my heart, but... Let's see:

European union was formed also in 'secrecy', starting from 50's from a simple coal trade union between Germany and France, later Benelux-countries joined it and soon other countries followed. But what was fair from European governments was that they asked people their opinions (no matter how propagandized) about the matter.

I don't know about Canada and Mexico, but at least in the U.S I'd imagine the public opinion would be against the union. It isn't hard to imagine why they don't want to ask the people, because it would fail if they did. Creation of United States was an contemporary mistake, because man was so childish back then that he didn't see the imperative of single world government; so they created a nationalist state that grew too independent. Now man had too much power and somehow he had grown violent and greedy. But now, when contemporary arsenal of weaponry is capable of destroying mightiest of states, it has time for the system to evolve - there is urgent need for peace before we wipe out each other from the planet and leave it laying ruins.

I'm not sure what kind of government they are planning at Bilderberg's etc. But I'm sure that average people on this globe are not prepared to take responsibility to live responsibly. Therefore strict control is first needed, unless majority of world population suddenly experience an spiritual enlightment of a scale that they could live in harmony without any control.

What I despise in current idea of world government (as most people here on ATS comprehends it) is the idea of Big Brother and control. But it is almost essential to impose control upon irresponsible individuals that can harm society with violence or terror in order to maintain social security. Also I can see that the centered government will lack ability to react on local matters world wide. Third thing which I dislike in the idea of world government (as they've planned it) is the concern about the possibility to misuse the powers. Fourth would be (in this particular concept of 'world government' that is collective-based not individual-based) the division of wellfare amongst the people. And what about those who doesen't fit the mold?

Well, I don't know what to say; I can see the one huge bright side in world government and that is peace, but then again there are so many negative contributors on the way which has to be dealed before really humane world government can emerge. In practice, I oppose Dave Rockeffeller's industrialist-capitalist driven world government - it will only cause more unrest and will never bring about true peace. Maybe world government is a sweet utopia that will never work - just like communism.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
What I despise in current idea of world government (as most people here on ATS comprehends it) is the idea of Big Brother and control. But it is almost essential to impose control upon irresponsible individuals that can harm society with violence or terror in order to maintain social security.

The common knee-jerk reaction on these forums to such an idea is to flail about, shouting "slavery!" and going on about storm troopers and concentration camps and Nazi Germany (which the NWO fought and destroyed, BTW). Where they get these notions is anybody's guess. It can't be that they're all neo-Unabomers, hiding out in Montana completely off the grid, because they're posting on the Internet! That's one of the most visible things you can do as an individual in any country.

A lot of people have a vague concern about "control," but don't seem to have a very good understanding that they're already being watched and monitored by all sorts of people. Every time they use a credit or debit card, somebody knows about it. When they drive home, they're recorded on a few or more security cameras. Every post they make is logged somewhere. Every time they get a paycheck from their job, somebody knows about it. They're already being controlled by their jobs and the police and the utility companies.

Yeah, some people may end up in prisons. They're called criminals, just like now. If you go around bombing public buildings, you'll be thrown in jail. But that's no different than it is right now.

I have a theory that the most vocal of the objectors are involved in some minor criminal activity, like smoking dope or stealing cable TV, and they don't want that to be found out. Paranoia. As if their petty little crimes are going to be of interest to the NWO any more than they are to the current government! As if the NWO is going to spend tons of time and resources to send out a Death Squad to hunt them down for smoking a little weed. On the other hand, if they are involved in more serious crimes, then of course they should be tracked down and tossed in prison. They are criminals. Is there a problem with that?

Oh, well, they say that speaking out against the government would make them criminals. I say prove it. I also ask just what exactly would you be speaking out against? A common currency? Heaven forbid our money might not have George Washington on it! Maybe the imaginary concentration camps.

The funny thing is if/when the NWO actually took over, most people wouldn't even be able to tell the difference, except that maybe they'd feel a lot less worried about getting their cars stolen or houses robbed, their kids kidnapped or molested, and they'd be able to walk any street at night without fear. The police wouldn't even stop you, like they might now, because they would already know it's you and that you're not up to any monkey business!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
what kind of ignorant world are you living in..
if you think that this one world government will benifit the world's population...

are you aware of the vast diversity of the world's population?

imposing order on such a scale fails, drastically. this is just the same as previous attempts, and it will result in just the same.

it is idiotic to think that it is a good idea. it is quite simple really.. the people who want to set up this one world government want to strip people entirely of their liberties, as mentioned in the video posted in this thread.

you think that only criminals are bothered by this? i suggest you give you theory some more thought..

i'd be able to walk the street at night without any fear.... ?
well, firstly.. fear isn't so bad, really, it's just part of life. bad things happen.

here's a little piece of useful information:
without bad there is no good, without good there is no bad.

you can't just lock away all bad things and then only good will remain.. it just doesn't work like that. it isn't so hard to see.

i'd rather walk at night and perhaps be a bit on edge from time to time, then live in the most extreme police state

really... that's just part of life's ups and downs. it's a good thing.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by tetragrammation]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Read Civil War 2 by Thomas W. Chittum (I'm half way through) it's a very interesting read as to why an empire nation of the form that the U.S. govt. wants with the NAU won't work. You can actually download the entire PDF as well free of charge (supposedly because it was out of publish or somethign like that). Hope that might help a little in clearing out as to why a one world govt. or even an NAU simply won't work

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetragrammation
it is idiotic to think that it is a good idea. it is quite simple really.. the people who want to set up this one world government want to strip people entirely of their liberties, as mentioned in the video posted in this thread.

Do you have better solution to save the world? If we continue on current path of sovereign nation-states we are going to end up in deadlock, which results in destruction of this globe. There will be always those 'rogue' states that threaten others with whatever weaponry they have at hand.

I said on earlier post that I don't agree entirely with the idea of one world government - If its all about to make people work slaves it will fail. But if it will be established on humane basis, allowing freedom of thought and speech, and freedom to act on your own, as long as your actions are not harmful to others, I don't see liberties degraded more than they are already; in fact they would increase, because currently in europe we're suffering from limitation of speech.

In fact I don't support power at all, I'd like all institutions of power removed and human to be truly free - but this requires a lot more enlightened people to make it work - therefore most people still need 'guidance' from their big brother.

I fail to see how support for one government idea might be idiotic. It is more idiotic to support the current path which is proven to deliver us with many negative instances. Wars, terror, crimes, unrest, fear and so on. The one world government doesen't mean power in one hands like in Hitler's vision. In my vision, one world government would be an umbrella institution for local governments, it would be run by elected representatives from every country and it will only give general directions and define moral standards and it will uphold it's ethics and common law it establishes throughout the world. There would still be local communities with their own laws that don't contradict with the laws on world government.

Originally posted by Nohup
The common knee-jerk reaction on these forums to such an idea is to flail about, shouting "slavery!" and going on about storm troopers and concentration camps and Nazi Germany (which the NWO fought and destroyed, BTW) [...] A lot of people have a vague concern about "control," but don't seem to have a very good understanding that they're already being watched and monitored by all sorts of people.

Yeah, I also thought that this is the common way to think about one world government. These fears are not unnecessary tho; results of abuse of those powers that lies within the one world government can be something like nazi-germany. Therefore one world government will have divided power as we do now in working democracies.

Originally posted by Nohup
I have a theory that the most vocal of the objectors are involved in some minor criminal activity, like smoking dope or stealing cable TV, and they don't want that to be found out. Paranoia.

Yep, might be. I won't object.

Originally posted by Question

Read Civil War 2 by Thomas W. Chittum [...] Hope that might help a little in clearing out as to why a one world govt. or even an NAU simply won't work

I might. Sounds interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Frankly, I think the sentiment of a one world Government was best covered by Joss Whedon in his series "Firefly". It isn't a matter of "BETTER" or "WORSE". It's a matter of personal freedom and empowerment, which dies a sure death when people seek to hold power over everything. Those that dissent are terrorists, criminals, dangerous.

"You can take my life, you can take my land. You can take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land, Boil the seas, you can't take the sky from me."

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A one world government seems to be the natural culmination of peoples. We began as families and tribes and then became countries, so of course a union of some countries into a bloc seems like a natural progression followed by an entire global government. But remember the Soviet bloc. It didn't last. There was dissent. Entire blocs forget about the culture of peoples. Even the USSR was ruled by a Russian elite that did not have the best interests of other cultures in mind. It's human nature not to give up individuality. Strange how Biblical prophesies predict a union of the world that will do good works. But it will be evil. Then will come Jesus to destroy this union and install his union of the same people, using death and violence to do his work. I want to live to see all this if it comes to pass. I love history and I love to live it and I want to live forever to see it all and then some. It's all so very human to want something and then to not want it.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by kyred]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

I've seen this video a few months ago. Most Europeans who actually live in a region with proper functioning trans-national government structures, no border controls and an effective single currency laugh out loud at the sinister doom-laden tone of this idiotic propagandist rant, and other American productions in the same vein.

IMHO the the NWO-as-sinister-conspiracy obsession is a phenomenon propagated by a handful of paranoids in the USA with too much time on their hands, and only in the USA does anyone take it seriously.

In EU we've had sensible and mostly effective trans-national structures for 50 years. We now have one currency and a framework of sensible commercial law accepted as reasonable by most citizens of the participating nations. There are no border controls in the Schengen area, and most citizens are grateful for it, so millions of people can move around freely to live and work wherever they choose, using their single common currency and under a unified legal framework. Large fiscal transfers ensure the wealthier parts of the community support the less developed parts, so benefiting all in the long term. It's a good system.

Where are the 'concentration camps' and the 'slavery'? They don't exist, nor will they in the future.

Single world government is obviously a good idea and in the long run, maybe we'll see it. However if you spend some time in China/East Asia, let alone in Africa, you realize there is no way this is ever going to come about in the near future. Certainly any kind of NWO dominated or controlled by anyone in the USA is a complete non-starter and, despite the paranoid rantings of a few unfortunately deluded souls in North America, it ain't gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

I fail to see how support for one government idea might be idiotic. It is more idiotic to support the current path which is proven to deliver us with many negative instances. Wars, terror, crimes, unrest, fear and so on. The one world government doesen't mean power in one hands like in Hitler's vision. In my vision, one world government would be an umbrella institution for local governments, it would be run by elected representatives from every country and it will only give general directions and define moral standards and it will uphold it's ethics and common law it establishes throughout the world. There would still be local communities with their own laws that don't contradict with the laws on world government.

i don't see it as being a case of either supporting a one world goverment or supporting 'the current path'. and anyway it is the current path that is leading to a one world goverment. it will only intensify the already existing problems with today's social structures.

i think there is a third option, and that is quite simply to change the path that we're on. we can detatch people from living like cattle and encourage them to restore faith in their individual worth. people are incredibly miserable and dissatisfied in the west today, as a whole. it is possible to encourage people to change their perspectives and their way of life. to do this, we just need to change the way that people percieve the current 'path'... because the reality is that most people are so plugged in to it that they're really not thinking from themselves. futhermore they're detatched from nature.. people can be reminded of their relaitonship with nature. i only see this nwo as detatching people further from nature, and quite possibly destroying it in the process. (of course not completely, but to a large extent.) i see it as similar to the concept put forward in the matrix - people can be woken up. because the majority of people in western developed countries are so warped, they're asleep. their perceptions are shut off.

the reason for so many current troubles in this society are because of this desire for the ruling elite to control populations. of course, there's always need for balance, but too much control creates a great conflict. within people and also within their society. progressing to something like an nwo is only pushing this control even further. there will be only more conflict, and more tension, and more misery. the people who support this in goverment will tell you that a community without a government will fail, but that's not true. they only want to control others, for the wrong reasons.

in my opinion, the people behind this idea think they have it all worked out, and things will go according to plan. but, they underestimate the people drastically.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by tetragrammation]

[edit on 30-1-2008 by tetragrammation]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Maybe I am wrong... but in America, freedom is more than just a word. It is a way of life, and a state of mind. Granted we have unknowingly drifted away from our freedom in exchange for security... but I think the gig is up. Too many people are now aware of the deception, and true motives of our current situation.

You may find a few Americans to agree with your NWO plans... but I would bet my farm that the vast majority of Americans have very little patience with anyone who would dare to impose those plans on our soil. America is a "Sleeping Giant" who is awakening to find that her "Keepers" slipped her a Mickey, and man is she going to be ticked!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sure the New World Order could be the answer to most of our problems, but only if the ones in charge are decent people.

If you had listened carefully to that interview, you would know.

At 6 mins in,

Aaron Russo,
"you lied about 9/11."
"you lied about Irag."
"What are you doing this for"
'Why are you doing this, what is the point ,you have all the money, you have all the power, why are you hurting people for, it's not a good thing."

N.Rockafeller,
'What do you care about the people for? Take care of yourself and take care of your family.'

"The goal is to have everyone in this world chipped with an RFID chip"

" and If anyone wants to protest what WE do or violate what WE want, WE just turn off the chip.. "

Their goals are very clear, they couldn't careless about countless people that they have killed or the lives that they have ruined. It isn't about helping you, me or everyone else, but for them to help themselves on you, me, everyone and everything else on this world.

It is clear that their wicked plans, lies and deceit that they have created are working quite well.

Divide and Conquer.

I would properably get my chip turned off for posting this if the New World Order has already come to pass. (it may not come to that as they are already monitoring almost everything, it isn't just about criminals..., I'm dead meat, so are alot of people.)

[edit on 30-1-2008 by ixiy]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If Benjamin Fulford is telling the truth and there are legions of assassins ready to dispatch the evil elite to the infernal realms, I wish they would get busy. If 100 of the top bad guys on this planet were ' sanctioned ' the rest would back off. We are about to see America destroyed forever, and humanity enslaved.

Only taking extreme measures against the schemers of this madness will stop it. Too late for nicities.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
If Benjamin Fulford is telling the truth and there are legions of assassins ready to dispatch the evil elite to the infernal realms, I wish they would get busy. If 100 of the top bad guys on this planet were ' sanctioned ' the rest would back off. We are about to see America destroyed forever, and humanity enslaved.

Only taking extreme measures against the schemers of this madness will stop it. Too late for niceties.

Well said and spoke lake a true Patriot. Unfortunately millions of People have perished and got slaughtered just for more insane profit. They will not relinquish power without the fight. it never happened. Whoever felt that taste of power and money never let go easy. People are true animals. We kill for pleasure and bag of peanuts but animals only for survival and food.
They have to be stopped, same way they stopped Kennedy brothers to further their Zionist agenda and NWO.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Apolon]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

if your going to tell people to watch that clip they mine as well watch the full movie

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

a nwo will take place as a natural progression iver a century or so but right now a global corporate elite of military-industrial complex persuasion after definitely doing all kindsa covert operations involving great subterfuge always to push it along and make sure its a geo-political totalitarian system incorporating illegal unconstitutional unopportioned income tax which they can pocket.Establishing geo-political control in da moddle east is obviously their main concern right now but these guys behind the curtains,global chess players,social engineers behind da scenes have huge IQs and include the worlds top brains(illuminati).The puppets they send on CNN act dumb but these guys behind da scenes r way ahead of the game,at all kindsa levels.
Colm Moloney

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

If you think that losing the National Sovereignty of the United States is a light thing, they you are very well brainwashed by the Elitists... you deserve the vice-like control that will overtake out Country. You have NO concept of what it means ot be truly free... I do not steal cable... I don't have anything to hide. I am NOT doing ANYTHING illegal. But I DO protest the wholesale sellout of our Country. SHAME ON YOU!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
when do you think this would go into effect?

top topics

join