It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the shuttle shot down by UFOs?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This is the greatest videoI've ever seen.

"Remember, no matter where you go, there you are."
- Mad Max beyond Thunderdome.

Shuttle shot down by UFOs' part 1

Shuttle shot down by UFOs' part 2

"I can be so turned-on,by inconsistencys."

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
And here is an even more recent case, from 2006.
Where the sighting of a UFO threatened the lives of yet another crew, of the space shuttle.

NASA delays shuttle landing due to UFO

I don't have to tell most of you how often space shuttles, record images of UFOs do I?

What if "THEY," the aliens, who were watching us...

Just waiting for us to blow ourselves up...

Who were stationed just where the Dulce book explains they were, (60 miles above the equator.)

had become encroached upon, by our space shuttles,

What if they became threatened, for their lives, or for their mission.

TO DESTROY LIFE ON EARTH!!!!

and what if we didn't blow ourselves up?

would they let us be?

NO...!!

(they need our ATS accounts, so they can make fake UFO videos)

THAT.. AND TO SUCK OUR BRAINS OUT!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
First off i dont like you.

Now that that's out of the way i will give my personal re-tort.

I find it a silly notion to even consider that the space shuttle was shot down the reason's you ask ?

Ok heres a few.

Why just that one shuttle ? Why not the I.S.S or any other shuttle's ?

We already know what made the shuttle break up on re-entry it was a chunk of foam that clearly broke off from the fuel POD.

This foam left a hole on the front of the left wing during re entry this hole proved fatal.

There is video evidence showing this foam strike the craft and also during re entry hydraulics in this section were fried along with the tire pressure sensor going dead.

The shuttle then banked left to compensate this gave the crew a little more time.

But allas when it banked right to slow down further that was it.

Now unless you show me some footage of the shuttle being attacked i will assume you are ignorant.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well where is this evidence ?

I find your statement to be lacking in substance.

There are video's out there that show the foam strike.

There are video's that show what was going on in mission control.

There are video's out there that show the craft doing re entry from start to the time the craft broke up.

There is even some footage shot from an Apache helicopter.

At no time during any of all of this footage do we see a flying saucer shooting purple laser beam's.

I am a beleiver but seriously your clutching at ignorance straw's.

Good day sir.

Regards
Lee

P.S Dont go off topic talking about other subject's if you cant back your thread's up and show a little spine dont make any.

And asking me not to post here again because you cant defend yourself from my simple question's is childish.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow you guys really need to take a chill pill

I was priviliged enough to see the photograph in question as where many others before it was removed from the internet, i tried to take a copy of it but it was protected and wouldn't allow right clicking

Im not taking sides because i don't know if the picture was real or not and all we have is artists rendition of what took place, the video evidence of the foam causing a hole is compelling as i am sure the pictures of the bolt of lightning are also, so what do you do? Nobody is going to win this debate because either way there is evidence to the contrary,

its sad you guys don't like each other but that is the way it is maybe one day that will change, as for now both sides have a story to tell some will go for the shot down theory, others the foam theory, i doubt we will ever know for certain.

wishing you both the best of wishes ,,, azz

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow Wow you guys! i think you should keep the bad mouthing for yourself!this is not the place.

I agree with h3akalee that there is no evidence to support your claim that a ufo shot it down! These witnesses are given us hearsy evidence and no concrete evidence as video footage!

The shuttle was monitored by a lot of cameras! not in one instance was there any body saying "look there is a ufo"

I agree stay on the topic!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Hi azzllin i know the picture you are talking about i have seen it myself and im not here to make your mind up for you.

All i am doing is putting the Fact's on the table.

Remember just because a picture or video can no longer be found really does not add any weight to the person saying this was alien's argument if you know what i mean.

There is plenty of footage and information out there right now that show's what i beleive really happend.

And it was a tragic catastrophe that cost the lives of some great peaple.

Now if i was going to make a thread on ATS about the craft breaking up it would be more about who was at fault.

It would not be about image's and video's of spacecraft shooting purple thunderbolt's that nobody can find.

Take care mate.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Can anyone find the video of the foam??
Ive been looking for it..

Cant find it!

I think h3akalee has it..

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Here are the most important frame's.

Shows the foam breaking away from the fuel POD.

Shows the foam impact against the front of the LH wing.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Looks fake as hell...

I think the governments made those images...

Am i ignorant?

At least I'm thinking...

Unlike you.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You asked for the foam strike i provided it.

Now im asking you where can we all see the video and photographic evidence that can make this thread of your's relevant.

Well ?

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Please remember Courtesy is Mandatory and refrain from personal attacks. Further disruptions will be addressed more aggressively.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
YAY!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!

Its the original....

I went to an underground source....\

img172.imageshack.us...

GIVE ME 5 BUCKS!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is the picture i have seen myself.

I think it is shown at the end of one of your video clip's it's a photograph that much is clear.

But what is the picture showing ?

Where is the picture from ?

Is the picture even related to the thread ?

Was this a computer generated image of what someone say's they saw ?

These are all question's that need answering and the fastest way to answer them would be the video evidence.

All we are looking at is a white line with a purple line that is zig zagging on a dark background.

I await this video with an open mind Black Sun dont keep me waiting too long.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Next time you all see a picture that you want to save but can't by right -click-save use the Ctrl+PrintScreen option. You hit those two keys and then go to Paint or whatever program you use and then Paste or Ctrl+V to put the image into a new file that you can then save.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'M NOT SANTA!... I'M NOT THE EASTER BUNNY!!... I'M NOT MR. SANDMAN!!!

Please don't post in my threads.. You have officially destroyed this one.
Congratulations!

By the way, there is no video its 5 pictures total which were taken.. the only one in existence is the one i provided...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Sun

You destroyed your own thread Black Sun it was flawed from the start.

There is actual 100% certified proof of what happend to the columbia, yet you decide to take the other option with a single grainy photograph showing nothing at all.

Congratulation's !

When we started this conversation my good man you were on -800 point's now look at you.

Take a break.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Black Sun, you comments and demeanor has done nothing but to undermine your convictions. You are doing harm to the vary cause you seek to propagate, do you not see that? The crowd that will set aside common sense, logic and reason to believe in the absurd does not benefit from your foolish posts, do you not see that. Perhaps if your approached this matter in a more mature manner, you may sway the hearts and minds of those that are pre-dispositioned to believe you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join