It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Ashcroft Lost His Mind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this? I don't know if it was ever posted here but, it's kinda disturbing

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i cannot get this or any other video of it to work

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The man scares me more and more every time I see him. The only thing I agree with him on is his stance on the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OMG MY EARS MY EARS

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
He is one of the reasons I hate this Bush administration. This guy lost to a dead man as an incumbant governor. The people of Missouri saw fit to elect a DEAD MAN over this fundamentalist nutjob. That says alot.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
A friend of mine sent me the link and I was shocked, what the hell is this guy thinking! Are we seriously suppose to trust this guy with our country's security??? I think he'd make a better lounge act!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is from 2002, so what he likes music. What exactly is wrong with that?? I dont get it how people will complain over anything. The guy likes music and likes to sing, SO FRICKING WHAT??? What is disturbing about it? Because he is John Ashcroft does he not have the right to do anything that he enjoys?

Get a grip.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
This is from 2002, so what he likes music. What exactly is wrong with that?? I dont get it how people will complain over anything. The guy likes music and likes to sing, SO FRICKING WHAT??? What is disturbing about it? Because he is John Ashcroft does he not have the right to do anything that he enjoys?

Get a grip.

yeah, thank you! and besides, i thought he was singing rather well myself.

Originally posted by OXmanK
He is one of the reasons I hate this Bush administration. This guy lost to a dead man as an incumbant governor. The people of Missouri saw fit to elect a DEAD MAN over this fundamentalist nutjob. That says alot.

what was that about? i never heard about that.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Because he is John Ashcroft does he not have the right to do anything that he enjoys?

Get a grip.

Like taking away our constitutional rights?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

what was that about? i never heard about that.

Yeah they elected a man they KNEW was dead over him

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentOrange
Because he is John Ashcroft does he not have the right to do anything that he enjoys?

Get a grip.

Like taking away our constitutional rights?

Lat time I checked he didnt make laws. He might propose a bill now and then, but he doesnt make the laws. Thats what congress is for. Maybe you need a education on American government?

And by the way, what exactly does that have anything to do with him singing??

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Yeah they elected a man they KNEW was dead over him

haha, that's hilarious! i'm gonna have to look up on that now

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Mr Keen: Yeah, in 2000 he lost the Missouri governor's race to a man who was dead like three weeks before the election. John Ashcroft was the incumbant.

But that got knocked out of people's mind whenever Bush named him Att. General.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Mr Keen: Yeah, in 2000 he lost the Missouri governor's race to a man who was dead like three weeks before the election. John Ashcroft was the incumbant.

If it has to do with his singing ability then its related to this topic, if not then this is just another thread that is bait to bring people in on Bush administration bashing and a weak attempt to do so IMO.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

If it has to do with his singing ability then its related to this topic, if not then this is just another thread that is bait to bring people in on Bush administration bashing and a weak attempt to do so IMO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe the topic of this is "Has Ashcroft lost his mind?" The relevancy is that the good people of the State of Missouri thought he had lost enough of it vote a dead person in over him...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

hey, i'm not bashing the bush administration... and i did say i thought he sang pretty well there. he'd be a shoe in for american idol! haha... just kidding on that part

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
That might be the name of the thread but the content was directly aimed at his singing. Anyways, I wont get involved in this issue because quite frankly I dont think anyone who says that Ashcroft is taking away our constitutional rights knows a thing about politics or how government works. Not aimed at you OX, just a general sentiment of mine.

top topics

join