It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah is an Evil God!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Well all good practices and philosophies becomes, in time, corrupted and hi-jacked... this is the nature of the beast. You should not not throw out baby Christ with such smelly bathwater IMO.

You know, individual humans produce a personal interpretation of their faith and religion as a whole - such practices you refer to, if true, do not apply to christians who've never heard of them or believe in them! So the "repackage" you mention is within the individual who, during his/her life contruct the meaning of her faith and what it constitutes. The lude factoids you regurgitate can not tumble the truths within eaches own heart.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

i mean that he's just giving you data that you would naturally find agreeable. try something on for size that challenges your thought processes a bit and maybe even change them slightly. he's not going to change your position, just
further convince you tthat's all the fault of those religious people over yonder or the foxes guarding the hen house, or the nazi foxes, etc. finger pointing.

let's just leave the accusation aside for a bit and look beneath the entire kit and kaboodle. beneath the infighting, religious war and so forth. what's under there, me wonders. well, the stargates are real thread attempts to show you just that.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm sure both of you (past two posters) are wonderful and well meaning people, but you have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

how do you know this?
have you read all 80+ pages of the stargates are real thread?

give an example of how i'm incorrect in my theories? or are you still upset that i believe in a supernatural being?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I didn't mean you didn't know what your talking about regarding the star gate or any of that...I was referring to your post where you say I am reading JordanMaxwell.com info because I "find it agreeable". Relax, I am interested in what you have on star gates as well, and curious about that, really I am....I do seek out challenges, and information weather it's something that conforms to my world view or not...relax, I'm not disappearing into thin air, and I enjoy ATS...I will look into your info in the not to distant future, perhaps even in a few minutes, but right now I am interested in this thread for the purpose of finding out more about the title, and the research and information on jordan Masxwell's web site. Some of this I knew about, other stuff I did not. It is chuck full of info, and it takes a while to consume it.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yea, lets all bicker some more, why don't we.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

i'm understandably anxious to hear your opinion of it. it takes while to read.
if you don't read all of it, you'll miss some really really interesting data. the thing is an ongoing project. as research reveals new trails to follow and theorize on, it grows in spurts. so there might be 20 pages of nothing significant and then 10 pages of some real interesting research, followed by five more pages of nothing in particular, followed by 15 pages of interesting data, etc. just when you start yawning and think, eh, nothing to see here, it gets deep and interesting. it's hard to read as a result. some folks will read the first 15 pages and comment on it, not realizing there's so much additional information that is even more interesting than the initial information, in the pages between 15-80

and it's not my doing entirely. there's other thought there that's equally interesting, posted by other people.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thank you, I've already been to the living moon.com and have really enjoyed all of that topic area...not sure after reading Dark Mission by Hoagland if I buy into the glass dome thing, but much of that stuff is quite telling. I believe at one time, perhaps hundreds of thousands of years ago there was a huge very advanced civilization here on earth and around our solar system. It appears something happened (maybe involving the asteroid belt) something appears to be left over however on moon, mars, and her ...evidence as well of possible nuclear blasts with glass unearthed in mid eastern and oriental regions...fascinating. Possibly, Jehovah, and the serpent and all these characters are actors and actresses left over in the great historical movie we will not see in it's entirety in the here and now, but can get glimpses of it in clips...

by the way you are talking about stargate.com in your signature section, or do you mean a thread here on ATS, or both? because I will have comments most likely, but would rather post them on a thread more relevant to that topic rather than side track more than already here...

Sky

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
here it is:
Stargates are real
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
never mind....regarding what appears to be the bait and switch e-books forming a path to finding Jesus and "getting to know him" in Nibiru and Wormwood, appears to be a lot of borrowing from Sitchen, and then cherry picking from a bunch of misc. stuff around the web and mixing in a bunch of conjecture to conjecture. Been here already, done that long time ago...but interesting theories, except there's too much contrary evidence that some of those OT characters talked about like Satan and the serpent etc...are mythological creations drawn up to serve the needs of what today is a big piece of largest religions. Thanks for the link and info however, but I have been through these lines of thought quite a while ago, and am looking beyond that due primarily to too many conflicts in the data or lack of it entirely, ore even outright fraud in some of it's creation along the way, supporting that type of hypothesis.

Look, if Jehovah, is part of a cult following that preceded the Jews in the desert, and historically was perhaps someone even entirely different and attributed to the god of weather (sun, temperature, rain, lightening, thunder, wind, clouds etc...) and if Satan is merely an adversary, Lucifer the bearer of light, and the serpent merely a symbolic metaphor for something else...I mean to even begin to buy into the fallen angel story and god standing by refusing to intervene to stop the madness down here, but sends a son to a virgin and yada yada yada, you would first have to find the central characters in the story reliable and valid, and this simply can not be established. In other words, there is just too much evidence that they are not what todays world of Christendom by and large believes them to be..according to more evidence available from history and such, it's just like XcLucifer had said in a previous post...everyone got here at the end of the movie! That's not to say that there was not a Stargate...that part may be true...but the rest of the story is too muddy because our history is so distorted...in other words we need to become confident that the we know first who the gods really are, and what the agenda is really about. Todays' "modern" religion is failing miserably at providing reliable information regarding that.

That said, please everyone don't all start posting to my post telling me how your god is real, and that Jesus is my savior and all that...I'm not interested in being saved right now...I am researching the thread's title subject area and I do know where many churches are here in my city and believe me I can go there if I want whenever I want, so thanks anyway, but if you believe in your personal god story, fine, keep it to yourself, I really don't care. What I am looking for is something that can better help us define who these central carachters are and where the human origins are. Again, I'm not interested in replys about how god created me in his image out of love or whatever...I can read that in the bible just like you can...There were a lot of different gods, and even several it appears that went by the name Jehovah, and not everything is as is told at most churches today.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by skyshow]

here it is:

Ha, you beat me to it, and I posted this before what I saw you put...my comments were about the website...but now I'll check out the links and henceforth any comments about Stargates, I"ll leave in that thread....thank you again for your information.

sky

[edit on 23-1-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Again I am blown away by the knowledge gained by seeking it through this website I have stated before I have never been involved in forum type of atmospher but am glad my curiosty peaked to this one. Most of you probably don't care, but fate or something has brought me here so I will continue to inject thoughts.

I have openly reviewed Jordan Maxwell's videos and am awestruck of this database surmassed through his reaseach. Almost everything I saw brought conclusions to theories developed through personal study of the bible. I am finding I never researched my own thoughts deep enough, and am cosequently checking facts found within these enlightening videos.

As I said I have come to these conclusions through pure interpretation on my own in the bible, but have continually been shunned through out the Christian community for believing most religions are similar in that they all worship the same God they just are too close minded to realise it. This has a way of bringing all this together.

I am however confused to the fact the O.P. put them here to prove his point or is he trying to prove we all just heard these ideas from this guy Jordan, Because this is my first time ever having my views agreed with in many ways. Furthermore if he believes any of these assertions in these videos how could he claim God so tospeak is anything but balancing and neutral instead of pure evil.

Just thought I'd put that out there!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Well i've had some interesting experiences in my life, such as gulf war syndrome, was in a coma for five days (brain stem encephalitis they called it), had breast cancer, chemo (it was interesting being bald, i felt sorta sci-fi-ish, except, i don't look good without hair), and finally found out i had diabetes to boot. i haven't went to a church building in awhile because i'm rather handicapped, but that doesn't mean that i can't talk to God whereever i am, and i believe He honors that anyway, so you don't actually need a church building. that's just a human tradition, not a directive from God. It says not forsake gathering together with people of like mind (other believers), but that's only for edification anyway, and you can be edified anywhere you are. So I reject your "i know where the church buildings are"
spiel cause Sky, you ARE the church building.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I am sooo frustrated right now, I've spent the last 56 minutes composing my well thought out, near 4000 word contribution to this thread and in a mistouch on my laptop, it is gone. So I'll now just recount the highlights and will go deeper into my thoughts if anyone wants to explore deeper

Jehovah was/is neither good nor evil = he simply 'was'
It wasnt until around 300ad that dualism entered in and made Satan 'pure evil and Jehovah 'pure good'. This is the same time that the Church and the State became one and the same thanks to Constantine. The State would now use the Church to control the masses and first begin it's teachings of fear and damnation which were only possible thanks to Satan.

If Satan is evil then YHVH MUST by reason be pure and good! This is what dualism teaches. The Church/State accepts and promotes this line of thought because with it they can control the worshipers/citizens with fear of eternal damnation.

"Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive...." Diana Vaughn/Leo Taxil

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
he's telling you stuff that you already believe anyway. why not challenge the mainstream thought even more, by reading something that's totally unique? i've been interviewed by several different radio stations, some of which were christian, some alternative, some new age, and some just curious. my info is not what you suspect. it doesn't pay homage to any particular religion, although i do tend to filter everything else threw scripture, i still assume strong threads of similarity to be cause for further investigation, no matter where they are found

see the problem with my position is, that it isn't mainstream on any account and tends to get ignored by those who are cemented into the current belief systems, eyes shut tight. it's totally off the beaten path. the only thing that's mainstream about it is the fact it shares a great deal of similar concepts with the stargate film and the stargate tv show: not because it's from there, but because the guys who wrote the original screenplay put their own theories into it and were egyptologists from john hopkins university. i actually found it by reverse engineering revelation 9. they found it by studying ancient egypt.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by undo]

Theories and speculation is great, I love it, but I like to stay close to the facts, its not what you know its what you can prove. I will check out your thread I hope their is something concrete to your beliefs.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
THE FOUR ANCIENT CULTS OF POWER
(Stellar, Lunar, Solar, Saturnian)

The falsification of history has done more to mislead humans than any single thing known to mankind - Jean Jacques Rousseau

The scholars, academics, and mass of the world’s populace seem completely unaware of the fact that there were at least four great cults in the ancient world, with one following and supplanting another as the centuries advanced. Each Cult, until the point when they joined together, absorbed the mythologies and beliefs of those antecedent. Although astrology was employed by the priesthoods of each cult radical changes in the astrological canon where often made to suit personal ideologies. In fact, many idioms used by the famous Solar Cult originated with the Lunar Cult. When Christians bend their knees before their "Lord" they are not aware they are performing an ancient ritual to the god of the moon, known as Thoth or Tehuti. When Christians bury their dead in the ground they are not aware they are following in the footsteps of the ancient Cult of Osiris whose members solemnly believed that a traversal of the "Underworld" (Amenta or Nekya) was necessary before the soul could transcend to higher planes.

Sadly, from our pedestal, looking back over the generations, we have anything but a true perspective of the past, especially in regards religion and mysticism. The lives and beliefs of our earliest predecessors are especially obscured by time and obsolescence. Moreover, our perspective has been consciously distorted by malign influences within the post-Industrial cabals of learning, by those at the helm of the faculties of history, anthropology, mythology, and religion, etc. It is our desire to rectify this state of affairs by bringing to the attention of our readers key discoveries made by certain maverick scholars whose life work affords us a clearer picture of the ancestral world.

The Great Cabal
The great cults finally decided to unite their forces and, instead of being in constant competition for the minds of men, to make it all so much easier for themselves by consolidating resources and agendas. This event of monumental importance, this forming of the world's first corporation, occurred in the area today referred to as "Israel." Although the traditional histories avoid this fact, it is spoken of allegorically, in the Bible and in other tales and fictions. In fact, it is the reason why Israel has its very name. Israel, is made up of the names of the three deities the ancient cults: Isis, Ra and El (Moon, Sun and Saturn). As the adept scholars know, there were no "twelve tribes of Israel." This concept of the twelve roving tribes was a deliberately concocted fiction designed to conceal much more surreptitious, but important, occurrences and themes. The fiction was the creation of the great cults of power, whose elites commissioned Roman and Jewish writers and historians to randomly and prejudiciously translate many old texts and myths, and include them into what would become the Old and New Testaments of the Bible, and to flagrantly distort Semitic and Egyptian history so as to prevent the curious from discovering the existence and agendas of those archaic cults, fraternities, and occult colleges which seek habitually to remain invisible.

The history of astrology, myth, and religion cannot be fully understood without a deep study of these elusive cults and the manner in which they have succeeded in concealing their existence. Although they have left few tracks to follow, so to speak, their symbolism pervades our world. They do hide, but in plain sight. Their Bible, and other scriptures, give us some insight into their existence and operations and, although their own direct activity is difficult to trace, the machinations of those in their employ is more conspicuous, especially to those who have learned what to look for.

Beneath the broad tide of human history there flow the stealthy undercurrents of the secret societies, which frequently determine in the depths the changes that take place upon the surface - A. E. Waite (Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn)

Infernal Pacts
The coming together of the cults did not happen overnight. It was a long and tedious process. The major denominations, like those of today, were no lovers of each other. It was financial and material incentives which motivated them to combine their resources and intentions. Trade routes, power over the minds of men, and domination of the earth, was all for the taking, and it was too much to resist. Moreover, each cult's hierarchy feared that the other cults may unite against them. So, because of this fear, and because of insatiable greed, each cult agreed that confederation was expedient. From the time of their infernal pact, they realized that all that was needed for total dominion over minds and lands, was the ability to convincingly wave "God" in people's faces. From that point onward the rest would be easy.

The leaders of the seven great Cults of power (Seven Churches), decided that rather than fighting amongst themselves for supremacy over the ancient world, they should combine forces. Each Cult feared that they could be deposed if the others conspired in concert against it. This conjunction of Cults did not happen immediately or quickly. It took several centuries. The Old Testament contains the story of this coming together. The elite dynasties of these Cults operate, through their descendants, in this world today, and are extremely powerful - Jordan Maxwell (From: Secret Societies and Toxic Religion)
The Empire (Rome) gradually absorbed and adapted to its own ends the multitude of cults derived from all its parts and over the ensuing centuries coupled them together as one, the Roman universal church. Today, it is called the Roman Catholic church. Henceforth, much of the literature then written was aimed at propagating a fabricated faith to the world and ensuring Roman Emperors were given places as heads of church and state - Tony Bushby (The Bible Fraud)

The slow attempts to unite the cults ("Seven Churches") is even mentioned in the Bible, albeit in language which is veiled and cryptic:

Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it - (Jeremiah 18)

A Matter of Time
Time itself was divided to reflect and commemorate the unification of the cults. The year round was broken down into 12 months to honor the Solar Cult. Their god was the sun and his number was 12. The next division of time was a month and, as the word's etymology indicates, this was sacred to the Lunar Cult, whose chief tutelary deity was the moon. The next division of time is a week, in which the 7 gods of the Stellar Cult are honored. These are today's days of the week. The worshippers of the god Saturn was given Saturday as a feast day, and since their god (planet) moves so gradually, the larger, longer cycles of time where attributed to him. The hands of a physical timepiece have, for generations, concealed and revealed this sectioning of time according to the Cults. The hour hand represents Horus, the sun. The minute hand stands for Min, the moon-god. The fast moving second hand stands for Mercury, the god of the Stellar Cult, as do the 12 divisions. On elaborately designed watches and clocks, the hands often display circles upon them, to illustrate that they represent planetary orbs. The very word year comes from the Egyptian yehrah. This word signified the Lunar Year. The passage of the moon was observed very closely by the Egyptians. Even under the Atonist period the moon was considered important. It was referred to as "silver Aton."

Flags contain stars, moons, and solar orbs. Islamic and oriental countries still portray the crescents and stars, which clearly indicate the actual origins of their religions.

The use of symbols to convey meaning to the initiated and to conceal it from the uninitiated is as old as civilization. A clear understanding of the symbolic way of thinking is necessary if we are to unveil and comprehend the "esoteric" (hidden or secret) meaning of the symbols of ancient and modern times - (Jack Benjamin's introduction for Symbols, Sex and the Stars)

The descendants of the great cults still exist today. They are in control of all the world's governments, for as Jordan Maxwell has pointed out:

There is no government which is not somewhat religious, and no religion which is not somewhat political...Religion and Politics are two arms serving the same brain - (From: Secret Societies and Toxic Religion)

Back

Overview of the Cults

...the generally accepted history of ancient times, such as is found on the shelves of our libraries and taught in our schools, is mostly fiction, made up of fables and myths cleverly composed into histories so nicely as to lull all suspicion in the mind of the reader or student as to the fraudulent character of it. Some wonderfully clever writers have been led astray by these deceptions of "history." - Conor Mac Dari (Irish Wisdom Preserved in the Bible and Pyramids)

As scholars such as Jordan Maxwell have labored to point out, our modern religions began somewhere, sometime. They each have a date of birth, so to speak, and have not always been with us. When we delve into the question of the origins of religion we eventually discover that religious institutions developed out of several major old world cults, that is, from powerful theocratic and political dynasties and forces. There were seven major cults of the ancient world, and several minor ones. Of the seven major cults, four were of the greatest significance. They have changed form and name down through the ages but they are not expired. The descendants of these cults are the rulers of the present world system. They are the "Over World" figures that we rarely, if ever, hear about or see. The "People's Champions" that we do see on the public stage are often merely employed minions of these Plutocratic "Over-Classes." The cults are as follows, with the first four being the most important:

Stellar
Lunar
Saturnian
Solar

Vulcanus (Fire Cult)
Dionysian (Drug, or "Psychedelic" Cult)
Venusian (Cult of Venus)

The Stellar Cult

Everything supernatural the presbyters wrote about their developing god could be traced to earlier religious beliefs - Tony Bushby (Bible Fraud)

Before the corruption of the great cults, motives were pure and nature was revered, studied and served. The first of the great cults was the Sidereal or the Stellar. Their totem symbol was, and still is, the serpent and/or the pentagram or star. It is to these Siderealists that we owe almost all the knowledge of reality that we possess. The cults which followed them merely emulated their way, absconding with their teachings and using these to embellish their own doctrines.

It was the Stellar Cult who discovered the mysteries of the stars, and who created the high sciences of astrology and astronomy. They were also great mathematicians and geometrists. They were the builders of the pyramids, the sphinx, and the other great cyclopean megalithic sites all over the globe. They excelled in navigation and used the stars to guide them on the high seas. Their findings and subsequent creations, in writing or stone, are the foundation upon which all the historical ages rest. Should anyone doubt this, they should spend some time visiting the great capitol cities of the west and observing the design and layout of them all. Most importantly, the Stellar Cult created and utilized the Divination Arts.

It is from them that the true esoteric Tarot comes. In order for the phallocratic, hierarchical, patristic, and monotheistic (solar) religions to gain dominion it was essential that the Stellar and Lunar Cults of Egypt, India, Ireland, and the world, be systematically undermined and eventually eradicated.

The Stellar Cult first conceived of government under divine Justice, and of the right of kingship (sic, kin-ship). It was they who decided to convey and preserve the great secrets concerning the nature of the universe, of the human biology, of procreation and of life in general, through the means of parable, allegory and mythological fiction.

The entire dimensions of the Great Pyramid at Giza are, for instance, encapsulated within the 52 cards of the ordinary playing deck. Most of our nursery rhymes also originate with this Cult. They all contain profound esoteric secrets.

The Role of Women cont.....
www.taroscopes.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
DEAR SIR (xclucifer)

Please stop copying and pasting your entire posts from websites. I am hear to hear thoughts and beliefs from our members.

If you are so weak so that you can not put together your own thoughts and must instead plagurize others works then you sir do not belong here.

Your second to last post is most certainly plagurism of the following site at a ratio of at least 95%
www.taroscopes.com/astro-theology/astrotheology2.html

In that post you did not refrence the site at all!

I found the evidence PRIOR to your follow up post which again is plagurized. However, in this post you did make mention of the site which you are stealing from however you did now provide a credit to that site - you link it more as if it was for further reference.,

Give us YOUR views, NOT copy and paste jobs from other authors.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by pavlovsdog]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The guy completely blows off the fact that Isis is Ishtar, Inana, Astarte and as a result, Astoreth and Hathor and Bat (just keep going! these guys are so onfire to claim everyone else is full of BS, they deliberately avoid anything to the contrary). Guess he needs to have a few more conversations with his friend, Zecharia Sitchin.

hint: hathor and bat were deified as devices, thus we see hathor being called the EYE OF RA in the Legend of the Destruction of Mankind., the technology of the "gods". inana/isis ran off with the ME (which i believe is the device to control the gates) which she managed to take from Enki, and a gate. it's an akkadian story regarding the interactions between Inana and Enki. it's a reference to the DUR.ANKI (my theory) being transported to the Osirieon in Abydos, Egypt by Inana (Isis) and Enmerkar (Nimrod/Osiris). Ever heard of the Osirieon? It's definitely worth a gander: www.phouka.com...

Eek, read my stargates are real thread. there's too much data to summarize it here.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by undo]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer

Theories and speculation is great, I love it, but I like to stay close to the facts, its not what you know its what you can prove. I will check out your thread I hope their is something concrete to your beliefs.

Well Undo, obviously all he needs for facts is what other people put up on a website. And according to his logic, if someone else writes it and he reads it, it is 'proven'

I guess those of us who do research (of which I cant hold a candle to you) on our own, cant 'prove' anything

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

well it's not entirely Maxwell's fault. he's basing part of his data off of the same material that was put forth by German Higher Criticism 300 years ago, and has since been proven mostly wrong. but the ideas persist because the incorrect theories were never recanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join