It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its time we contact them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Once and for all I hear things about how people are contacted by aliens and beings not from earth what I want to do is set up the First Offical Contact no man or woman can stop we encurage safety and with our eyes we have evidence.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
so what you're saying is that you want to start an organization..... the 'First Official Contact no man or woman can stop'?

uhh, explain more, that's a long name of an organization and is confusing, too me anyway....

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
can you tell us some of your idea"s on how you expect this "contact" to happen ?

are you talking about channelling ? or something else ?
what kind of alien do you hope to contact ?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spidy

what about the...

First Official Contact OF Friendly Earth Tribes.

or

FOC OFF ET

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Heres what we are going to stand for Freedom of Information between Aliens and Humans whatever happened in the past is over and you ladys and gentle men can all be involved.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Heres what Im going to ask you to so for today get a panorama film of you following the instructions listed here this may or maynot work I don't care though theres a chance it will one rule no hoaxing or I will reccomend the ban hammer.

www.interplanetarycontact.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It isn't really hard to "contact" them. They view the frequencies that we broadcast upon, and I'm sure several other frequecies.

All you'd need to do is choose a means of broadcasting.

What would you say?

LOL

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Incarnated welcome to the team were proud to have you ok lets broadcast some messages but where lets try just above the atmosphere and by the moon is that possible?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hello123456

Cell Phones would be a great way to broadcast messages...

That's assuming you put something accross the waves that would be noteworth for them to stop on.

Cell Phones could be expensive, maybe, or maybe not depending upon how you do it.

However such use is within the FCC mandates of broadcasting.

Or, you could create a bogus website and then run a infomercial for that website with a scripted action...

Where there is a will there is a way... LOL

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Now how would I do that with a cell phone I mean where would I do this at what area place and time?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
We already have...

The distances are too great, but it's already been done.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This would be very misleading for the average alien could you imagine getting that how do they know the information I want to send a more common message>

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Theres a crop circle reply we need to figure out what it means then will know if its a hoax boys this is our best bet thanks for that message.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456
Now how would I do that with a cell phone I mean where would I do this at what area place and time?

Well if you had two people with cell phones at a large enough distance:

Lets say we have a person in the united states and one in europe. The two cell phones could have a call between the later evening hours.

Later evening hours would cut down on the amount of cellphone "trafic" that is being sent, and it would cut down the cost, as most calling is free after 9pm here in the states, and I assume it is elsewhere in the world.

At this distance you'd have cellphone to tower, to station, to satlite, to satlite, (maybe more satlites), to station, to tower, to phone.

I'd put the likelyhood of the message being recieved at highly likely.

Though let us keep in mind governments and other establishments have already tryed contact. And although i'm sure the messages have been recieved, no messages, that are assocated with sent messages have been returned.

Maybe we could ask them to do an ATS crop circle.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

This would be very misleading for the average alien could you imagine getting that how do they know the information I want to send a more common message>

If they're intelligent enough to receive such a signal, they'd be intelligent enough to decipher it. You have to remember, we've only had radio technology for just over 100 hundred years, a VERY short time. By the time that signal reaches them, I'd imagine they'd be quite advanced (assuming there's any aliens that are reachable).

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
We already have...

The distances are too great, but it's already been done.

Yes that is true that we've "made contact" and that they returned the statement back in crop circle.

However the assumption that the distance is too great for contact depends upon the assumption that there are not recievers here already.

I believe they are quite intrested in observations on this planet.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Very intresting indeed we should get Springer in on this he will be very intrested and can spare us some help for ideas ok same with other ATSERS an amazing challenge is underway if the United States made contact why cant we dont we deserve our past given back.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Personally I speculate, being that the internet is wireless, and there are several wireless/broadcast ways to access the internet that the aliens are already contacted.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ok lets try this heres an idea lets get on our emails ok and will find someone at the other end of the globe and send them a message.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ok lets try this heres an idea lets get on our emails ok and will find someone at the other end of the globe and send them a message.

that other end of the world princeable was with cellphones not emails.

Most computer stuff works over data lines and not wireless transmitions.

however it was my theory that there are wireless transmisions onto the internet so that the date on the internet might be viewable to the ETs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join