It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS MIX Show 54 - Stanton Friedman - PART 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
PODcast:

ATS MIX Show 54 - Stanton Friedman - PART 1

Stanton Friedman joins the ATS MIX Team for a interview roller coaster of information. He talks about the Barney and Betty Hill abduction, Roswell and also answers ATS Member questions. Make sure you've got your seatbelt on.... it's a wild ride!

The Official Stanton Friedman Home Page

length: 46:46
file: btstpod_2749.mp3
size: 21926k
feed: btst

[edit on 1/11/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
AWESOME! I can't wait to check this one out! ATS mix team Rocks! Thanks for all you time and hard work guys!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OK forget about Stan, I want to hear about you folks that stand up for the rights of squirrels everywhere, you should all here what contraption that Dave is promoting in this broadcast. Where is PETA when you need them?

Seriously, guys this is the best show I’ve listened to. I think you did great letting him go on and say it like it is.

So where do I find Part 2?

Ah.. here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/11/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This guys been around forever and I wasn't all that excited about listening to the show. I was very pleasantly surprised to hear that, dang, this guys a riot!

Excellent interview, as usual, Dave and Johnny.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hey Dave and Johnny,

I wanted to thank you all for a great show with Stan..I thoroughly enjoyed it and just wanted to thank you guys for what you contribute to the ATS community.

I think Stan really liked you guys

top topics

join