It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My confession: I was taken to the Kuiper belt!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
reply to post by benign.psychosis

Funny how in your other post you use alien abductions as a hoax but now claim it has happened to you

I truly wonder what the Mods will think of this BP

[edit on 12-1-2008 by thedigirati]

Welcome back to the thread, thedigitrati.

I see you've been busy scowling that thread to find a way to discredit me, again!
I don't know what the mods think about it, but I'll tell you what I think about it: You must have nothing better to do!

It appears as if you're trying to take that what I've written out of context, injecting your own implications into it, and trying to make it seem like it's something that it's not. Are you a spin doctor?

The subject of that paragraph was proof, not hoaxes. Any intelligent individual can read that and see that it gives many examples of subjects/areas that have not been proven beyond speculation, personal testimony, and trace evidence.

Let me post the rest of that for everyone:

Well, if you want to use that as proof, then I offer you proof of alien abduction due to the many survivors of said abductions. I also offer proof of bigfoot due to the many big foot witnessed sightings. I also offer proof of God due to the testimony of Christians. I offer you proof that there were explosives planted in the World Trade Center due to the many witnesses, and offer you proof that their weren't by the same! I offer proof that prisoners are constantly abused by prison personel based on prisoner testimony and I offer you proof of Ghosts, Orbs, and whatever else you might want because of countless witnessed statements. I offer you proof that the virgin mary appeared on a stain class window on more than one occasion because of testimony. I offer proof that Bush was elected by the people, for the people because of poll results. Hell, I offer you proof of the NWO because over 1000 people on ATS believe it!

You get the point. A consensus does not a reality make.

Nobody has proof of any of that! Do not be ridiculous. It is not reality until it happens to you. From the above list, there are people who have personal proof of aliens, ufos, bigfoot, God, ghosts, orbs, etc.. are there not? It doesn't matter if 1000 of them get together and testify before the world that that stuff exists - is it going to make it a reality for everyone else?

Do you try to slander them too, or just me?

My wife swears she has seen a ghost in the house. I don't beleive in ghosts myself, but then - I've never seen one! You can bet that if I see a ghost, I'll know that they are real! Absense of evidence does not mean something does not exist. Absense of personal experience does not mean the experience is not possible.

That is the only way you are going to get proof for aliens for a long time. I have been in contact with alien beings. I have my proof, and I am sorry that you don't have yours. There is no consensus that is needed, I do not need to hear the accounts of others to shift a belief towards one way or the other. This is merely me sharing my personally verifiable experience with those who want to listen

Thanks for the post, thedigirati!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by benign.psychosis
I have been in contact with alien beings. I have my proof.

Oh darn! We've been asking you for that proof since the age of the dinosaurs! But you seem to be going round in circles, evading the issue. In other words, after a dozen pages, we're back to square one! Nix!

There's a Nazi (Gestapo) saying, 'if you keep repeating a falsehood forcefully, it will become the truth.' So bash on, regardless!

Cheers!

[edit on 12-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This is merely me sharing my personally verifiable experience with those who want to listen .

verifiable, interesting, you are saying that you can verify what you say, that would imply evidence to back up claims you have made otherwise it's not verifiable. Testimony in a court of law is NOT done in a vacuum, there is physical evidence as well as corroborating evidence, that is what makes it "verifiable"

Hmm interesting that you didn't put the laughing ICON at the end like it was in the last post, and the "that" which you referenced was not posted, so lets put that portion in so folks can see the context ( which you always say is important after all ) of what you said

Originally posted by BuzzingOn

Maybe spending some time with a survivor of one of the camps who has a Nazi placed tattoo on his arm in a form of a number and who witnessed countless times friends and family being led into such chambers, hearing the screams and then smelling the burning bodies after watching them being dragged out of such chambers and dumped in a pile can shed light on "proof of how it was used" for ya.

you're reply was

When you assume, you make an ass - well you know how it goes.

and then you continued on

Well, if you want to use that as proof, then I offer you proof of alien abduction due to the many survivors of said abductions.........

an ended with

so it was You that were laughing at abductions Sir, you, not myself. So please, do explain the context to us.
Also using words like slander are borderline to a personal attack. Please do show me where I have slandered you or take that uncorroborated insult back and apologize.

Source

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
benign.psychosis,

I am impressed with your tenacity here. If the cynics where dissected as you have been, I believe they would be gone.

I would seriously appreciate your making available a detailed account of your experience and made available to serious investigators. I am considering clipping your story and responses to some of the questions here, but this is quite interesting to me for points within your writing that we look for that indicate much deeper detail corroborating an actual experience.

For most here, there is no education in the actual study of such peoples statements of encounters. Most read without an understanding of how to glean the scientific and phycological detail you find in structure, word usage and relationships in descriptive details. I tend to see immediately those here to ignore for the naive modes they agendize. I should not get upset as they are ust not educated and I should not expect them to be.

You have been a gentleman and answered questions with patience and respect. I am not sure I could do as well. In fact it has been shown I can't on this thread. Sorry to cause any cred-shred on this.

Please let me know if you plan to write this all down. I know people who are very intelligent on such matters and can help you investigate your experience without knee-jerk judgments or endangering the details for you. O.P.U.S. is a good group of compassionate and savvy scientists and people in fields actually educated to help. OPUS is an offshoot of Mufon to deal specifically with experience with entities. Serious study.

I have some specific resources for you and some questions, but will review your posts once more to be clear then post.

I and others are fascinated and intrigued. There is information in what you are saying that even you might not be fully aware of. I was hoping you could discover through discussion here, but not sure you can discuss clearly beyond the flack jacket you must adorn just deflecting insults.

Good job. And thanks.

ZG

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I was taken to the Kuiper belt!

And you didn't bring back a sample!?

How many times do we hear claims similar to this here (Sleeper etc), and yet no one thinks to bend down, grab a hand full of dirt, and put it in their pocket, or transport a small piece of a Kuiper belt object onto their vessel!?

Note to all future abductees: Bring back some evidence with you when you return!

Perhaps I'm being a little harsh... I guess if I was in the same situation, I could not predict what would be going through my head. I'd like to think that I'd be able to keep a cool enough head to remember to do so though!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well, if you want to use that as proof, then I offer you proof of alien abduction due to the many survivors of said abductions.........

an ended with

so it was You that were laughing at abductions Sir, you, not myself. So please, do explain the context to us.
Also using words like slander are borderline to a personal attack. Please do show me where I have slandered you or take that uncorroborated insult back and apologize.

Source

Contratulutations, Spin doctor. You've actually fooled a moderator into moving my experience into skunk works, as if it has never really happened.

I really like the part where you say I ended "Well, if you want to use that as proof, then I offer you proof of alien abduction due to the many survivors of said abductions........." with an
and your own italics!
when I actually ended the entire paragraph with the lol icon and not the sentence on abduction (it doesn't highlight for cut and paste). I also like that you've seemed to skip over that most of my original posts were about the NWO and their cohorts, while that was also in my list that you've described as being a hoax - somehow, with your spin doctoring. I'm ashamed at the moderator behavior here.

You may be able to fool the moderators on ATS, but you can't fool the members who want a view of the truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
On top of that, it is a shame that ATS is in the process of moving real eyewitness accounts from "Aliens/UFO Discussion" into "Skunkworks."

This is a shame, as there is an entire forum devoted to the "New World Order" when there is no proof that it exists. There is also a forum devoted to "Aliens and UFOs" yet actual account are moved to Skunk works! What is this? This entire sight is virtually "Skunk works", is it not? "Aliens" "NWO" "Area 51" "Secret Socieities" What is this?

First it's reptilians, then what? All eyewitness accounts? Then blurry photos? Then what? Ignorance? I think we can all see where ATS is heading. I'd go so far as it is trying to convert it's members into the "mainstream" by using disinfo agents. Do you think the largest conspiracy sight on the internet is immune to that?

That being said, I am still here to answer questions for those who are interested in my experience. I can assure you that it is true, if you are willing to believe. If not, then please do not post in this thread. I can only share what I know, and it is not any easier with people trying to slander me or falsify my experience through illogical arguments.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't know...I actually think the Skunk Works is a priveleged place to be. It is referring to the great work done by Lockheed (initially) for at least the last six decades (maybe more).

Beauty was at one time it was right there 'in plain sight'...Burbank, CA!
Hidden right under everyon's noses. Brilliant!

There is a great book I have...titled, of course, 'Skunk Works', or "the" at the beginning...sorry I don't have the ISBN...should be easy to find, though.

So, take heart...you're in good company.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
BP,

I wanted to ask a specific. I will ask questions and isolate each to a single post.

When you interacted with these beings in your encounters, did they indicate or did you get the impression they where from a specific group?

You mentioned that they where doing things outside of an agreed parameter of rules. That seems to indicate they are somewhat isolated from the greater cultures of human-alien interaction possibly.

There are accounts, and indications, that Grays are different in some ways we still only are guessing but can surmise from detailed encounters such as yours.

Some Grays have stated they are from the future and these seem to be more advanced in that they interact with more compassion with us and a more informative agenda. These have been described as having a triangular symbol on their jumpsuits.

Present day or Grays from the same space-time seem more desperate and intent on getting what they need from us first, like DNA or related.

Still others can be seen to be downright ornery and actually very scary and dangerous. I'm sure in any large population there are any number of types not conforming to their own laws. Much like we have mostly very good military personnel in the middle east, but a few bad apples have made disturbing news by killing and mistreating good people. Situations can be cited, but you get me.

So, any indications of the sub class within their species these entities might inhabit?

Thank you in advance,

ZG

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You know, they send things to Skunk Works when the posts get too controversial and they cannot manage the complaints from the rabid cynics any more. It shows you hit a chord.

This seems to satisfy those out for blood, so they can stop the bleeding. I would not want to be a Mod here. To be a judge or a critic is like standing in the middle of a battlefield, and possibly getting hit with slings and arrows from all sides.

Still, I would like to see an area for discussion outside the battlefield. We can never seem to get to a point where we just discuss without operatives of the inquisition popping in and making their simple uninformed points.

Maybe this is a safe place for now.

ZG

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'd go so far as it is trying to convert it's members into the "mainstream" by using disinfo agents. Do you think the largest conspiracy sight on the internet is immune to that?

Well, theres disinfo agents and then there are people trying to be clever and push their own agendas - and other peoples buttons - for their own reasons, usually to satisfy their own ego's.

I'd say that was a fair analysis Benign. Wouldn't you?

Its all in the choice of words, really.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have come to understand that there are 'Greys' who are real EBEs, and the smaller ones are constructs, cyborgs to use a term coined by humans. Think of the little ones as 'workers' programmed to carry out instructions by their 'makers'.

But this only accounts for one species (and sub-species??). There is still a lot of mystery and confusion in this arena.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

I have been in contact with alien beings. I have my proof.

Oh darn! We've been asking you for that proof since the age of the dinosaurs! But you seem to be going round in circles, evading the issue. In other words, after a dozen pages, we're back to square one! Nix!

There's a Nazi (Gestapo) saying, 'if you keep repeating a falsehood forcefully, it will become the truth.' So bash on, regardless!

Cheers!

[edit on 12-1-2008 by mikesingh]

All due respect Mike, but if there is not going to be evidence here and it is a criteria for interest why are you still here?

If there is no "Empirical" evidence being given, or offered why keep asking for it?

If when you are told there is no evidence, and people persist this indicates another agenda in the questioner. It is obvious to those looking at this objectively some here just want to discredit anything without evidence. Fine, your choice.

Yet if it is either stated by the O.P. or evidenced in the subsequent writings there is no proof, then what is the point of staying here, unless it is to be an agitant, agent of negative or trash-talk?

No evidence for the empiricist here. See you later, right?

ZG

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

B.P, Sir, you claim slander, then you claim those are My italics?

you as well as anyone else can go back and see "that" is in italics on YOUR post, So now is it my turn to call slander? You seems to think I have power on this board? thats is laughable at best, other then my specialty, I am no different then you, except that I didn't hang myself with my own words.

Enjoy your thread, and "thanks for the reply"

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Seriously ZeroGhost, you need to get over the "suckerborneveryminute" syndrome and see the OP for what he is. Do you really think he is telling you a true story? Hardly. This discussion only continues because people that are less experienced are interested, but if you are interested in the truth, then move on and don't give this person the attention they desire. If you want the real truth, then don't be distracted by those that promise nothing and deliver nothing. End of story.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

B.P, Sir, you claim slander, then you claim those are My italics?

you as well as anyone else can go back and see "that" is in italics on YOUR post, So now is it my turn to call slander? You seems to think I have power on this board? thats is laughable at best, other then my specialty, I am no different then you, except that I didn't hang myself with my own words.

Enjoy your thread, and "thanks for the reply"

I know it was my own italics. I just wanted to make it clear that you are arguing over italics, the placement of icons, and out of context quotes. That particular one, which came after a reference to the NWO, yet you can't get over the fact that it isn't anywhere near the word alien.

You're just doing something like this:

anyone else can go back and see ... I have power on this board ... thats is best.

It's not witty, and it is not intelligent. I'd ask you to quit embarrasing yourself, but you seem to like it.

so it was You that were laughing at abductions Sir, you, not myself.

If I'm laughing at anything, I'm laughing at you

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Zero, I was poking around in the hope that there would come a time when some proof/evidence would finally be shown! But since that has not come about, I'm hanging up my socks and heading for the bar instead!

But hey, if this was all true then why such a hue and cry on Project Serpo? Was it such a big deal for an exchange program to have taken place? For twelve US military personnel to have gone for a ride to the Zeta Reticuli system?

Food for thought, what?

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
When you interacted with these beings in your encounters, did they indicate or did you get the impression they where from a specific group?

Yes, they told me of other groups that view us as inferior, and even others that leave trace evidence that they know would never prove a thing. They were from a "group" whos centered around contact and conditioning. The same type of groups visit other planets as well, besides Earth. I'm sure much of the confusion comes from different people being contacted, or even harassed by other groups with different motives.

So, any indications of the sub class within their species these entities might inhabit?

I've read that some people believe that there is a subclass of greys that are biological clone machines, but your speculation about subclass is as good as mine.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by Hal9000

if you are interested in the truth, then move on and don't give this person the attention they desire.

Hal9000,

Thanks for the attention, and the post! Now practice what you preach and quit posting in the thread!

Have a nice day!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Oh contraire my good man, I will stick around because I know it bothers you. It bothers you because there are those like me that want the truth and know that you are not the one that brings it. Till next time.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join